Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Let's hear some possible DNC options to Gibbering Joe.. 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Both parties with ditch the old men for the governors of the sunshine states.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Who, Gayvin? I suppose it's possible--since there's no one else even close. And he'll retain Kamaltoe? Or hook up the Diversity feedbag to Stacy Abrams?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No not Gavin, some other Governor of a Blue sunshine state. Who fucking talks like that?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:40 am And as for being Bolshevik, just look at the entire Biden cabinet
Gaslight much?

--all Jews--
Has anyone told the Native American Secretary of the Interior that she's Jewish???
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

She's a token, just like the jogger Sec'y of Defense, and Buttplug sec'y of Transportation. They're exceptions. Here's the rule.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/all-the-j ... istration/

But the point is the agenda upon which they are embarked. "Admiral" Levine and the outright promotion of gender ideology indoctrination for grade school kids--and pre-school!--complete with "gender affirming" surgery. And too the outright embrace of CRT in the military. It's utterly insane and pernicious. And that's the definition itself of a Bolshevik.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:15 am No not Gavin, some other Governor of a Blue sunshine state. Who fucking talks like that?
What other guv? Name a name, you simpering twit.
Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

An embarrassing Dem:

https://thepostmillennial.com/twerking- ... aign-video

A graduate of Brown University, yet she posted this: “Do y'all really be coming on the internet without knowing how to do a simple Google search?,” Mack sarcastically asked.

Also: Mack tweeted that she was “Really excited for the house sex ed bill hearing later today. Teaching comprehensive, queer inclusive, pleasure based sex ed was a highlight of my time teaching”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thank you Arthur42. Do you have an actual take?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Arthur Dent wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:20 pm An embarrassing Dem:

https://thepostmillennial.com/twerking- ... aign-video

A graduate of Brown University, yet she posted this: “Do y'all really be coming on the internet without knowing how to do a simple Google search?,” Mack sarcastically asked.

Also: Mack tweeted that she was “Really excited for the house sex ed bill hearing later today. Teaching comprehensive, queer inclusive, pleasure based sex ed was a highlight of my time teaching”
This twisted pig is as delusional as she is dumber than a bucket of sand. Her degree from Brown--of she boasts incessantly--was of course a product of Affirmative Action, while her politics seem derived from a BLM scissors-fest. The most deranged part of her thinking process, however, is that she really thinks she has a hot bad.

Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:25 pm The most deranged part of her thinking process, however, is that she really thinks she has a hot bad.
:lol:

She's hotter than anyone you've stuck your pindick penis in.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Dems HAVE to look elsewhere.

Trump will cost the GOP the White House.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Orange Man could indeed fuck things up. He's done his part and now should act as a steward of the GOP moving forward into an era of effectively fighting back against the Obama-spawned Woke lunacy which is still spreading like mold--or a real virus. But as we know, Trump is as narcissistic as it's possible to be without being committed to a mental hospital, as well as being excruciatingly obtuse in his bloviating gibberish. A couple decades ago--well let's sat three--he actually had a bit of game and could parry and make real points when discussing a reasonably complex subject. But those days are long gone, and though the American public is genuinely disgusted with the left and its ever-reaching lunacy--to the point that Orange Man could somehow bluster and bully his way to a third nomination. Yikes. But the DNC has NO ONE with whom to answer. Right now the DNC is desperately trying to insist that Gibbering Joe is "sharp as a tack" when in private. Er...yep, it's that bad.
Before God was, I am
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

There is absolutely no way anyone can defend this administration. Total failure. Total incompetence. An embarrassment (that's two presidencies in a row.)
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

We learned today that inflation over the last three months averaged 2.1%, the lowest level since before I
took office. Families are still feeling the pinch, and there's more work to do. But these are signs our
economic agenda is delivering.

- President Bidet

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/169736 ... wsrc%5Etfw

:meds:

My @ss if inflation has been 2.1% over the past 3 months.
The economy is in shambles, the "middle class" is getting wiped the fvck OUT, and deficit spending is SO far out of bounds that adjectives cannot do justice to how horrendous it is.

The 2023 deficit, SO FAR, is 1.6 trillion dollars. That is more than TWICE what it was in 2022, and that was ALREADY grossly out of control.

The US is on pace to run a deficit well in excess of 2 trillion dollars in fiscal 2023, and the national debt is already almost 33 trillion dollars.
Ross Perot was sounding the alarm, and he was CORRECT, when the national debt was 4 trillion dollars.

https://www.pgpf.org/the-current-federal-budget-deficit

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Let that sink in.

Puppet Bidet is a lying sack of garbage.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Those inflation numbers are wrong. Here let me quote some stuff about the deficit to prove it!

Sin,
Puptart
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I did not "quote stuff about the deficit" to prove the inflation numbers are wrong.
lol

You'd be wise to eject before you begin here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you were more disjointed than I had imagined. Props on that I guess.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Bidet wrote:But these are signs our economic agenda is delivering.
Delivering a phallus right up the average Amerikan's backside.

The president ought not take victory laps when the government he presides over has to run a 2+ trillion dollar a year deficit just to function.

Wtf, man?

In a real world, the president (a Perot type) would be addressing the American people about the fiscal disaster they are in the midst of.
He would be proposing solutions, not taking victory laps.

Bidet is an unmitigated disaster.

#fantasy
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nobody cares about the deficit. Like a fart in the wind.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Funny how the national debt only seems to matter to the party that’s not in power. And alarmist conspiracy doomsplaining blowhards.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:59 pm

The president ought not take victory laps when the government he presides over has to run a 2+ trillion dollar a year deficit just to function.

Wtf, man?

In a real world, the president (a Perot type) would be addressing the American people about the fiscal disaster they are in the midst of.

#fantasy
That all may be true, but it’s not what you originally posted, as I have pointed out.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

July of 2022...

https://www.crfb.org/blogs/just-how-big ... t-payments

According to the Congressional Budget Office's (CBO) latest baseline, the federal government will spend $400 billion on interest payments on the national debt this fiscal year (FY). That's equivalent to just over 8 percent of all federal revenue collections and roughly $3,055 per household. The federal government currently spends more on net interest than it does on Social Security Disability Insurance, food and nutrition services, housing, or transportation.

Interest costs and the national debt could be even higher if interest rates continue their upward trajectory and outperform CBO's latest economic forecast. Each one percentage point increase in interest rates would increase FY 2022 interest spending by $38 billion at today's debt levels...

:-|

We spend a half a trillion tax dollars each year just to pay interest on the debt.
That isn't paying the debt down at all.
The debt continue to balloon, and hence, the amount taxpayers will have to pay will only continue to escalate, and dramatically so, especially if interest rates continue to rise.

Doesn't matter?
Conspiracy?

Are you fellas mentally ill or something?

It is a fiscal disaster.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:30 pm
poptart wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:59 pm

Wtf, man?

#fantasy
That all may be true, but it’s not what you originally posted, as I have pointed out.
It is EXACTLY what I posted.

See my original post.

Bidet said, as I quoted in my original message, "But these are signs our economic agenda is delivering."

Hence, I was taking him (and you) to the woodshed for posting (him, on Twitter, and you, here) insane things.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:40 pm We learned today that inflation over the last three months averaged 2.1%, the lowest level since before I
took office. Families are still feeling the pinch, and there's more work to do. But these are signs our
economic agenda is delivering.

- President Bidet

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/169736 ... wsrc%5Etfw

:meds:

so you posted that he said inflation was 2.1%.

My @ss if inflation has been 2.1% over the past 3 months.

you then called that call BS.
The economy is in shambles, the "middle class" is getting wiped the fvck OUT, and deficit spending is SO far out of bounds that adjectives cannot do justice to how horrendous it is.

The 2023 deficit, SO FAR, is 1.6 trillion dollars. That is more than TWICE what it was in 2022, and that was ALREADY grossly out of control.

The US is on pace to run a deficit well in excess of 2 trillion dollars in fiscal 2023, and the national debt is already almost 33 trillion dollars.
Ross Perot was sounding the alarm, and he was CORRECT, when the national debt was 4 trillion dollars.

https://www.pgpf.org/the-current-federal-budget-deficit

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Let that sink in.

Puppet Bidet is a lying sack of garbage.

you then spent a couple of paragraphs talking about stuff other than inflation.
You can’t even follow your own line a thinking. That’s not a good look.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Actual data and logic scare liberals.

Remember, it's all about feelings.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:so you posted that he said inflation was 2.1%.

Yes.

I spent a couple of paragraphs talking about stuff other than inflation because Bidet said, as I quoted him saying, "But these are signs our
economic agenda is delivering."

What he is delivering you and I is a shit sandwich.
You should stop trying to pick a stupid fight with me here, and focus on HIM, and his lying mouth.

Do you think a 2+ trillion dollar deficit is... "ho hum?"
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:10 pm Actual data and logic scare liberals.

Pretty much so.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:10 pm Actual data and logic scare liberals.

After I just literally pointed out that he might feel one way but the facts and logic show different. You are amazingly stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:13 pm
MS wrote:so you posted that he said inflation was 2.1%.

Yes.

I spent a couple of paragraphs talking about stuff other than inflation because Bidet said, as I quoted him saying, "But these are signs our
economic agenda is delivering."

What he is delivering you and I is a shit sandwich.
You should stop trying to pick a stupid fight with me here, and focus on HIM, and his lying mouth.

Do you think a 2+ trillion dollar deficit is... "ho hum?"
Again YOU SPECIFICALLY said the inflation numbers were bogus and then did nothing to back up that claim. You don’t have to convince me that wage inequality and hoarding of wealth is killing this country, you also can’t convince me you somehow addressed the issue of- if the inflation numbers are correct.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I don't have to prove the claimed 2.1 number is bogus.
I just don't believe it.

Even if the inflation number has been 2.1 for the past 3 months, it doesn't change the point of my post in the least.

The president should not be crowing about success when he is clearly -----> FAILING.

They spend 500 billion dollars of our taxes this year on servicing the debt, which means that we give them 500 billion dollars and we get exactly NOTHING for it.
This is completely unacceptable.

Do you know what could be done with 500 billion dollars, in one year?
You do.
Think of all the good things that could be done for us with this money.

Again, this is a horrific fiscal disaster, and what will be passed on to our children is an even worse disaster.

It is no wonder a lot of young folks hate the boomers.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:54 pm Do you know what could be done with 500 billion dollars, in one year?
You do.
Oh please. You know damn well if that if we had another $500b to spend, it would go directly to the Pentagon.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you feel like inflation is higher you just don’t have any facts to back it up. I have been saying that for like 5 posts.

Anyways here is a (not so) fun chart for you.

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https% ... f7267d4b09
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:54 pm I don't have to prove the claimed 2.1 number is bogus.
I just don't believe it.

Even if the inflation number has been 2.1 for the past 3 months, it doesn't change the point of my post in the least.

The president should not be crowing about success when he is clearly -----> FAILING.

They spend 500 billion dollars of our taxes this year on servicing the debt, which means that we give them 500 billion dollars and we get exactly NOTHING for it.
This is completely unacceptable.

Do you know what could be done with 500 billion dollars, in one year?
You do.

Again, this is a horrific fiscal disaster, and what will be passed on to our children is an even worse disaster.

It is no wonder a lot of young folks hate the boomers.
I understand that you’re very old, but it’s not an excuse for your ignorance.

You don’t appear to understand the concept of borrowing. We’ve already experienced, and continue to experience, the benefits of $500 billion. We are now servicing the debt that enabled the previous spending. It’s not NOTHING. Do you always think inside a tiny vacuum of time? Do you suffer from memory loss/dementia?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Without the Bush and Trump tax cuts the ratio of the debt to the national economy would have been continuously decreasing.

And where do you think all of those interest payments are going? Does the money just disappear into outer space?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It is truly mind numbing that people come in and are so happy to rationalize insanity.

Blll wrote:You don’t appear to understand the concept of borrowing. We’ve already experienced, and continue to experience, the benefits of $500 billion. We are now servicing the debt that enabled the previous spending. It’s not NOTHING. Do you always think inside a tiny vacuum of time? Do you suffer from memory loss/dementia?
Bill, if you buy something on your credit card for $500, you have something for it, yes.

Then you get your credit card bill and decide to pay just the interest on your debt, which is what the US government is doing.

So say you pay $24 (just paying interest), leaving you with a $500 balance.

The $24 you pay to service your debt gets you exactly -----> NOTHING.
You are totally pissing money away.

The only way you are not pissing money away is to actually pay down your debt, which the US government is not doing.

The boomers bought a lot of stuff, and maxed out the credit card.
That's a lot of benefit, oh yessss!

Now... kids, you pay for it.

Great.

#immoral
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:03 pm So you feel like inflation is higher you just don’t have any facts to back it up. I have been saying that for like 5 posts.

Whatever your point is...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote:Without the Bush and Trump tax cuts the ratio of the debt to the national economy would have been continuously decreasing.
I am not interested in blaming one party.

Both are to blame.

Dump was all about the deficit and the debt when he ran in 2016.
Then he got into office and deficit spending EXPLODED.
lol

Orange disgrace.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:37 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:03 pm So you feel like inflation is higher you just don’t have any facts to back it up. I have been saying that for like 5 posts.

Whatever your point is...
I have made my point clear, you have no idea what the inflation rate is.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Your cute little graph appears to be truncated fuckstick.

The inflation rate calculated by your beloved gubmint WAY underestimates true inflation.

Pull up a graph that shows asset prices vs national income (GDP) and it'll tell you all you need to know about how insidious inflation is.