Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:28 pm
Left Seater wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:37 pm In more bizzaro Brandon stuff, the CDC has dropped the requirement for passengers arriving in the US from Shanghai China to test prior to travel.

That’s right, if you are coming from one of the hottest Covid spots on the planet at the moment, you don’t have to test. But if you are coming from an area with little to no Covid you have to test to enter the US.

This just proves the requirement is Covid theater and is not about preventing spread. No surprise that this isn’t being called out by liberals.
Prove it
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinatio ... none/China

:bode:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Thank you for providing the link. That's pretty messed up.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:43 pm Thank you for providing the link. That's pretty messed up.
Props.

Here’s hoping this just ends the policy once and for all.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And in another ‘loss’ for Brandon, a Federal Judge has ended the mask mandate for transportation.

Brandon and crew sure do like to wipe their ass with the Constitution.

But this is actually something Brandon’s handlers can spin into a win. See he was prevented from requiring masks so if things get worse again, they can blame the courts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:35 pm And in another ‘loss’ for Brandon, a Federal Judge has ended the mask mandate for transportation.

Brandon and crew sure do like to wipe their ass with the Constitution.

But this is actually something Brandon’s handlers can spin into a win. See he was prevented from requiring masks so if things get worse again, they can blame the courts.
Trump appointee Kathryn Kimball Mizelle's only trial experience is as an intern. She served as a clerk to Clarence Thomas (likely the only thing that got her nominated). She was rated as "Not Qualified" by the American Bar Association when she was nominated.

Secondly, she has no medical training. So why are you conservatives so worked about about Judge Jackson's ability to define what a woman is if you're okay with this legal lightweight making medical rulings with no medical knowledge?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Swing and a miss. It has zero to do with medicine and everything to do with law.

The eviction moratorium used the same sentence in a statue as the mask mandate did. The Courts were clear on that including the SCOTUS. In fact this is the same thing Brandon said he knew was unconstitutional, but would do it anyway as it would take the courts time to make rulings.

The Supreme Court had said that only Congress could pass an eviction moratorium – that this was not a pre-existing power of the CDC. And though both houses of Congress and the Presidency are held by the same party, they did not act.
The Government contends that the first sentence of §361(a) gives the CDC broad authority to take whatever measures it deems necessary to control the spread of COVID-19, including issuing the moratorium. But the second sentence informs the grant of authority by illustrating the kinds of measures that could be necessary: inspection, fumigation, disinfection, sanitation, pest extermination, and destruction of contaminated animals and articles. These measures directly relate to preventing the interstate spread of disease by identifying, isolating, and destroying the disease itself. The CDC’s moratorium, on the other hand, relates to interstate infection far more indirectly: if evictions occur, some subset of tenants might move from one State to another, and some subset of that group might do so while infected with COVID-19. This downstream connection between eviction and the interstate spread of disease is markedly different from the direct targeting of disease that characterizes the measures identified in the statute. Reading both sentences together, rather than the first in isolation, it is a stretch to maintain that §361(a) gives the CDC the authority to impose this eviction moratorium.
See also the mask mandate which used the same §361(a) to impose this on citizens.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:43 pm Thank you for providing the link. That's pretty messed up.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52496

You're welcome.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And now Brandon’s DOJ says the CDC thinks the mask mandate ruling needs to be appealed.

Yeah this will end well for Brandon. There are two people wearing masks on my flight from Denver to NYC right now. Blue state to blue state.

But what the Brandon Admin really needs right now is another defeat in court. That should really help the approval numbers and the mid-terms.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Fauci like the rest of Brandon’s administration thinks he and the CDC should be above the law.
Dr. Anthony Fauci took major heat after lamenting on Thursday that it was "disturbing" that a federal court would rule against the CDC’s COVID-19 travel mask mandate, adding his opinion that "This is not a judicial matter."

Well, I clearly disagree, I mean those types of things should be decided as a public health issue by the public health organizations, in this case the CDC. This is a public health matter, not a judicial matter.

But one of the problems that we have there is that the principle of a court overruling a public health judgment by a qualified organization like the CDC is disturbing in the precedent in might send," Fauci concluded.
Following the rule of law is disturbing to Fauci. This tells you all you need to know about this clown and Brandon.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

True colors.

Felchi is a POS.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

More Dems sharing their opinion on Courts doing their job.
"Today a federal judge called it overreach for US health officials to require masks on airplanes & other public transit, and no matter how you feel about masks, you should be really, really concerned that the Courts are effectively taking away power from the federal government," Massachusetts Democrat State Rep. Lindsay Sabadosa tweeted.
Yes idiot. The Courts are doing their job.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

What is Brandon doing these days?

The country is floundering and in trouble on multiple fronts, but the general impression I get is that he is not taking aggressive, proactive steps to seriously deal with things.
Like, no strategy really exists.
He just rolls out once-in-a-while and blames other people or other things.

At least that is how it seems to me.

It feels similar to the Carter years.

But at least Jimmy came out in his sweater and tried to comfort the folks.

Brandon can't even speak right.
Very old, and no forward vision.

He fumbles and flubs, and is really only good at fondling women and children.

Freaking disaster, man.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:42 pm More Dems sharing their opinion on Courts doing their job.
"Today a federal judge called it overreach for US health officials to require masks on airplanes & other public transit, and no matter how you feel about masks, you should be really, really concerned that the Courts are effectively taking away power from the federal government," Massachusetts Democrat State Rep. Lindsay Sabadosa tweeted.
Let's call it what it really is...

A person judged unqualified for the bench but was pushed through by your political party rendered a decision favorable to the political party that got her confirmed to the seat she was unqualified for.

That's not a court doing their job.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:34 am The country is floundering and in trouble on multiple fronts

Freaking disaster, man.
:lol:

Says the dude with the 10 year old "Doom" thread.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:13 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:42 pm More Dems sharing their opinion on Courts doing their job.
Let's call it what it really is...

A person judged unqualified for the bench but was pushed through by your political party rendered a decision favorable to the political party that got her confirmed to the seat she was unqualified for.

That's not a court doing their job.
Again for the short bus rider. This is the same reasoning the SCOTUS used when they said the eviction mandate the CDC put in place was unconstitutional. This isn't a power the CDC has been given, and needs Congressional action.

Legal experts said the eviction ruling would apply to other places, including the mask mandate, when it was handed down. As Brandon said when he extended the eviction mandate even though it was just found unconstitutional, the Courts take time to function.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Gary Batman

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Inflation is just a temporary speed bump as the economy recovers from Covid.

Or so says LGBFJB last year.

How’s that working out LGBFJB? Keep hurting the little people eh?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:52 am Inflation is just a temporary speed bump as the economy recovers from Covid.

Or so says LGBFJB last year.

How’s that working out LGBFJB? Keep hurting the little people eh?
When gas prices went up you said that it would lead to higher grocery prices.

Now that gas prices have been coming down (not all the way back to pre-Covid, but a significant amount) grocery prices are staying where the are or rising higher. And many companies are reporting yuge profits.

But by all means, continue to suck corporate cock...
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:39 am When gas prices went up you said that it would lead to higher grocery prices.

Now that gas prices have been coming down (not all the way back to pre-Covid, but a significant amount) grocery prices are staying where the are or rising

But by all means, continue to suck corporate cock...
Thanks for confirming I was correct.

If LGBFJB and his pals would stop throwing money around inflation wouldn’t be what it is. But instead of learning that lesson they are considering throwing more money around in student loan forgiveness. What’s next? Mortgage loan forgiveness, auto loan forgiveness, credit card forgiveness?

And of course more homo smack from liberals. Play like you give a shit until you don’t and then mock and ridicule them when running trying to run smack. How woke of you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Now you want to stop throwing money around, that’s rich.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who ignores my offer to beat his ass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's long been apparent that the FBI is thoroughly compromised, but this is getting bizarre.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1536729609424732168
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t click your stupid links but this has to be Cruz questioning the FBI. He is absolutely too dumb to not see where the entrapment defense is going to lead him. What a stupid fuck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

TWO things are happening at the same time? TWO!?! How can that be? My mind can not handle such complexity.

Sin
Fatstupid
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Xanax is your friend
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Papa Willie, can you debate anything?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He can not, everything is some personal attack or some lie or deflection. Typical right wing tard.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Idiot will get his ass kicked again. And he’ll be oblivious to the entirety.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It was the 1.9 trillion not the previous 2.2 trillion or the….

Fatman is fatstupid.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Liberal media is working with Dems to push Joe aside. Noticeable tone change lately. CNN cut him off at the knees yesterday with some negative comments. It was weird to see.

Prepping for 2024. Joe is an anchor around Dems’ necks. He’s gotta go.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:13 am Pretty much spot on. Their frustration is pretty funny, though. They'll talk about it briefly, and then go back to Trump.
That's correct. Joe has been fucking up, but at least he's not an anti-democratic fascist emboldened by a fascist political party. Could be a lot worse, to be honest.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Every post HAS to be about YOU in some way.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:37 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:13 am Pretty much spot on. Their frustration is pretty funny, though. They'll talk about it briefly, and then go back to Trump.
That's correct. Joe has been fucking up, but at least he's not an anti-democratic fascist emboldened by a fascist political party. Could be a lot worse, to be honest.
“The GQP is the shooter in TX, the Ds are the cops in the hallway not doing their job.”
As seen on Reddit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:35 am https://apple.news/AVMR6XCYTSXmaTXhq-uXWzQ

He’s not going to stop until he gets his WW III…
Spray rooting for the fascist. Shocker!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just like fatman’s ass, that link is infected with monkeypox.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Brandon is a pitiful, senile, decrepit incompetent with no real agenda of his own.

So whoever is pulling his strings apparently wants to issue student debt forgiveness (to some extent) for many millions of people.

:meds:

There are so many things wrong with this picture that it boggles the mind that it is a serious thing.

1. The student signed an AGREEMENT when they took out their loan. No gun to the head. Now they are sobbing about the outcome and want daddy government to bail them out.

2. Tell me if I am wrong here, but essentially what will happen is that Joe taxpayer, who had fvck all to do with the situation, will pony up funds to the banks so the banks can forgive the student debt.
lol

3. What about the students who scraped up the money to pay their tuition and/or student loans? Is Brandon going to have the taxpayers reimburse them? I know the answer is no. Why is it no?

4. Let the students/graduates file for bankruptcy if they can't make it. That is REALITY. Don't be such a dumbfvck in the future.

5. Why are we rewarding stupidty/incompetence?

Clown world on steroids.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thanks for the link Fatman42.

Dude literally has no take.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:37 pm
But who does the DNC have once they embarrassingly dump Gibbering Joe and Kamaltoe? Or what? Can Kamaltoe run for POTUS? :lol:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1539279410255253507

And so who's left? Mayor Buttplug? Stacy Abrams? AOC? It's a nightmare for the Bolshevik "progressives" who have hijacked and undermined the DNC.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:37 pm It's a nightmare for the Bolshevik "progressives" who have hijacked and undermined the DNC.
Lol, yeah, the DNC is really controlled by "Bolshevik progressives" when the squishy moderates declared they wanted squishy, spineless moderate Joe Biden to represent that party in 2020. And he won.

Fucking idiot.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What makes you think any other candidate had a chance for the nomination in the clown show that was the apoplectic Trump-deranged DNC coming into the 2020 race? Bernie? And as for being Bolshevik, just look at the entire Biden cabinet--all Jews--and its depraved Queer agenda being spread like a real virus, as well as the concerted anti-white "Diversity" campaign that's only increasing. It's pure Bolshevism being played by the same rules.

But just as the original Bolsheviks in Russia--as well as their precursors in France fomenting the Reign of Terror following that revolution--the radical leaders and advocates are always exposed to be heinous criminals. And such is the case with the Biden administration and its catastrophic shit storm of its first and final term. Or what? Seriously, would you vote for Biden and Kamaltoe against, say, DeSasntis? That's hypothetical of course because Gibbering Joe isn't going to run at all.

So who will? Name some names. :doh:
Before God was, I am