Smackaholic, Melty, IB, Wolftard, Schmick...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Smackaholic, Melty, IB, Wolftard, Schmick...

Post by Mikey »

Did I miss anybody?

Here’s your chance to set things right. Sign the petition!!

https://www.change.org/p/the-supreme-co ... tm_term=cs
Last edited by Mikey on Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Smackaholic, Melty, IB, Schmick...

Post by Mikey »

Did you sign the petition?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:33 am Did you sign the petition?
For Lardspray signature = X. Assuming his caregiver is there to help.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: Smackaholic, Melty, IB, Wolftard, Schmick...

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Mikey wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:29 am Did I miss anybody?

Here’s your chance to set things right. Sign the petition!!

https://www.change.org/p/the-supreme-co ... tm_term=cs
There's no point. There's no reason to sign the petition. Our will is meaningless. TPTB knows what it's doing. The petition is an outlet, that's all.
[+] Trump is petty
[+] like a fox
https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-joe- ... 67779ee56d

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican Sen. Mitt Romney is sharply criticizing an investigation by his own party into Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, saying it’s “not the legitimate role of government” to try and damage political opponents.

GOP Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, has said the committee will issue a report before the Nov. 3 election on Hunter Biden’s activities in Ukraine. Johnson, a close ally of President Donald Trump, is leading the investigation into Burisma, a gas company in Ukraine that paid Hunter Biden to serve as a board member while Joe Biden was vice president to President Barack Obama.

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/3/6/2 ... en-ukraine

Sen. Romney has expressed his concerns to Chairman Johnson, who has confirmed that any interview of the witness would occur in a closed setting without a hearing or public spectacle. He will therefore vote to let the chairman proceed to obtain the documents that have been offered,” Romney spokeswoman Liz Johnson said Friday.

Johnson, R-Wis., wants to subpoena Andrii Telizhenko a former consultant for Blue Star Strategies, a U.S. firm that Johnson noted in a letter to committee members has connections Burisma Holdings.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump ... al-claims/
 It's correct that former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, once had a lucrative job sitting on the board for the Ukrainian gas company Burisma. That fact — which has fueled false claims by President Donald Trump — was alluded to in a phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that has helped spur a House impeachment inquiry into Trump.
I think the channers are right. Trump makes these statements on purpose to force his enemies to play themselves.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:07 am For Lardspray signature = X. Assuming his caregiver is there to help.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s a good thing you have a washer because we all know you are too fat to fit thru your front door.

Why are you still here again?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:18 pm Says single guy in his 40’s who’s still going to a laundromat...😂
Is this supposed to make me feel bad?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:46 pm I'd be pretty fucking embarrassed if I were you.
Why? Because I don't own laundry appliances? I could buy and sell your entire family with the money I spend on laundry.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:43 am
Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:46 pm I'd be pretty fucking embarrassed if I were you.
Why? Because I don't own laundry appliances? I could buy and sell your entire family with the money I spend on laundry.
Might have a hard time finding a buyer, Screwy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

I gotta say that appliance ownership smack is not at all effective.

Fatty, you’ve been ‘here’ for decades. Is this now the best you can deliver? Truly pathetic.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:43 am
Why? Because I don't own laundry appliances?
Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty clear life failure. Maybe a half step up from living in mom's basement. It's not like anyone needed further confirmation that you're a total loser. Thanks anyway, though.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Unlike you he can wash his clothes in public as he is not washing the blood from the 15yos panties he raped.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:51 pm Unlike you he can wash his clothes in public as he is not washing the blood from the 15yos panties he raped.
He's a pedo AND a fascist. Quite the combination there.