It is time for Police to get straight out of Compton

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: It is time for Police to get straight out of Compton

Post by Kierland »

I will need to see the service records of those officers first before I decide if they should have been shot because it appears from that angle to be self defense.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Extended vid of cops murdering a citizen released day after shooting. Shorter vid was of course immediately released.

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... ?_amp=true

Just kidding, cops are pigs.

~~~~~~

“This was a real person,” Villanueva said of the citizen, “and it just shows the dangers of interacting with the police, things can go bad in the blink of an eye.”

Just kidding, cops are pigs.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Compton is illegal territory, and has been for years. Allegedly. Blacks were ethnically cleansed out. Allegedly.

What is truth?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:27 am Compton is illegal territory, and has been for years. Allegedly. Blacks were ethnically cleansed out. Allegedly.

What is truth?
The hispanics hate the blacks...

The blacks owned South Central and then the illegal alien invasion reclaimed northern mexico territory i.e. SoCal and are driving the blacks out.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s like you are a 6 yo child. You are so simplistic it is scary.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has been plagued by a gang of deputies who sport tattoos with Nazi imagery and have infiltrated a station to enact civil rights abuses against the public, according to a claim made by a whistleblower.

In a claim filed in June against Los Angeles County, Deputy Sheriff Austreberto Gonzalez details that roughly a fifth of the 100 deputies at the Compton Station (CPT) are a part of the gang - called the Executioners.

Another 20 deputies are considered to be 'prospects' or close associates of the gang, the filing states.

Nearly all the members have a matching tattoo to symbolize their status in the gang - comprised of a skull with Nazi imagery and an AK-47. The firearm is heavily associated with gang activity and not with law enforcement, the claim states.

~~~~~
Like I said, gang shooting.