It's Kamala Harris

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Post by mvscal »

How are questions about Harris' eligibility "racist"? This is another example of how the term has been watered down to the point of irrelevance.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pedokkkal thinks he can just be racist all the time and when he is called out he just ignores it for the first million times, then he says: you have called me that so many times it’s meaningless.
Oh you mean like how you called BLM Marxist so many times it’s meaningless? What a crock of shit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:20 pm Ooops.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/ ... is-record/

Wonder how much money she took from the Catholic Church? Perfect choice for Quid Pro Joe.

This might be the most feeble ticket I've ever seen in my life. An old white guy and a dirty cop. Very woke. This must a tough thing to swallow for Buttfuck Bill and he can swallow just about anything.
Throwing orange rocks in glass houses I see.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:37 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:35 pm Dude don't get upset at me merely because I pointed out that your criticism was misplaced.

Yes, a DA's job is to prosecute, not to write laws.

I don't like criminal penalties for marijuana either, I think it should be fully legal and treated in similar fashion as alcohol. But if you must get pissed off, then get pissed off at the legislature for passing the law and the governor for signing it.
So the Portland DA should be removed from office then?
Yes but not for any reasons you would understand.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:47 pm
1. Race is not an issue here. It is the NY Times (and others) who has chosen to put that into the equation.

2. It is not a conspiracy theory. It is a matter of law.

3. No, it is not clear that Harris is eligible.

She was not, imo, a natural born citizen because it required a positive act of law to grant her citizenship, as opposed to those who are born of two U.S. citizen parents and are of course immediately natural born citizens.

Your "opinion" doesn't matter here. The laws on citizenship are quite clear, whether you agree with them or not.

Please just STFU.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:59 pm Oh you mean like how you called BLM Marxist so many times it’s meaningless? What a crock of shit.

Be careful, you might be considered racist by watching this video and opening your fucking ears for once.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:20 pm Ooops.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/ ... is-record/

Wonder how much money she took from the Catholic Church?
ImageImage

One of the two people shown above is banned from running a charity. Want to take a guess as to who that is?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:05 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:59 pm Oh you mean like how you called BLM Marxist so many times it’s meaningless? What a crock of shit.

Be careful, you might be considered racist by watching this video and opening your fucking ears for once.
So you admit to being a racist.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kamala Harris is going to lead the prosecution, conviction and incarceration of Trump and his felonious henchmen in the executive branch.

LOCK THEM UP
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Her danger lies not in her ability to argue because, as I have said I have gone up against her, and she is not that smart. What she is however is evil, that is what makes her dangerous, and she will never be evil with anyone in the club. She will act like it, but in end she will vote to give 5 trillion to rich people.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Harris is a fucking cunt. You don't cancel a commencement speech a few days before it's suppossed to take place just to kowtow for votes. There are so many more reasons than just this but I don't want to get into it. I do know her parents would have been ashamed for her pulling this shit on the students of a school her parents attended.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/k ... st/178276/

That being said, just about anyone is an improvement over Captain Catastrophe.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

FiatLux wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:43 pm
That being said, just about anyone is an improvement over Captain Catastrophe.
You're not setting a very high bar there.

A fossilized chunk of brontosaurus dung would be an improvement over what's there now.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Yet Hillary couldn’t beat that turd.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:37 pm Yet Hillary couldn’t beat that turd.
Thanks to greedy fucks like you. Congratulations.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:This said, I expect a whole lot of "RACIST," "CONSPIRACY," "BIRTHER," "WINGNUT" type of rhetoric to be thrown around
SM wrote:You are a clown
And "CLOWN" rhetoric.

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote:The laws on citizenship are quite clear
It is not merely citizenship.

Natural born citizen.

If the definition is not as I've explained, then by all means, tell us what the founders intended by the term.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:52 pm
poptart wrote:This said, I expect a whole lot of "RACIST," "CONSPIRACY," "BIRTHER," "WINGNUT" type of rhetoric to be thrown around

Funny. Seems that you're the one throwing this rhetoric around.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:54 pm
Mikey wrote:The laws on citizenship are quite clear
It is not merely citizenship.

Natural born citizen.

If the definition is not as I've explained, then by all means, tell us what the founders intended by the term.
It's been interpreted many times by many courts that somebody born in the US is a natural born citizen. Why why wouldn't they be? Unless maybe it was a Cesarean.

Why don't you tell us what the founders intended?

You are the on on the fringe here.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote:It's been interpreted many times by many courts that somebody born in the US is a natural born citizen. Why why wouldn't they be? Unless maybe it was a Cesarean.

I have already posted what the term means two times in this thread.

Both of Harris' parents were not citizens at the time of her birth on American soil.
She was not, imo, a natural born citizen because it required a positive act of law to grant her citizenship, as opposed to those who are born of two U.S. citizen parents and are of course immediately natural born citizens.

The term "natural born citizen" that occurs in the U.S. Constitution came from the Law of Nations, which defines the "naturals" as I have above.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/assets ... lution.pdf

There is nothing "fringe" about this, Mikey.

The founders borrowed the term "natural born" from Vattel -- and used it, as opposed to just "citizen," because they wanted to differentiate between one who is natural born and one who is merely citizen.

Harris being granted citizenship at birth required a positive act of law -- hence she is clearly not, imo, a natural born citizen.

There is no conspiracy or racism, as the NY TImes blared in its headline.

If the Dims insist on placing Harris on their ticket, the issue should go to court.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You've posted your opinion based on a link to a resolution created by some right wing nutcases from West Virginia, based on some concept of "Natural Law" (France and Switzerland? give me a break) that has absolutely no standing in the United States. Citizenship is passed down only through one's father? Really? Do you also think that land ownership and voting rights should be reserved only for men?

Nice work.

There's a huge volume of case study and court rulings that say just the opposite. But of course you ignore all of it because it doesn't agree with your whacked out opinion.
(flat earth anybody?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-b ... %20parents.

Based on English Common Law any person born on US soil would be a natural born citizen.

I know you will insist on arguing this further but, frankly, this ridiculous discussion is not worth any more of my time.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote:You've posted your opinion based on a link to a resolution created by some right wing nutcases from West Virginia
No, I could have posted a dozen links that give the same information.

Harvard's Laurence Tribe offered the same opinion and reasoning I gave when this issue came up about Ted Cruz.

If it required a positive act of law to grant a person citizenship, the person is not natural born.

This issue is not left/right, racist, or conspiratorial.

It is simply a legal matter.

The founders took the term "natural born" from Vattel -- and their intentions in using it were obvious, imo.

If they wanted to declare that a President (or VP) must be a citizen, they would have written that.
But no, they declared that he/she must be a natural born citizen.

They were obviously making a distinction.

From your Wiki link...

The natural-born-citizen clause has been mentioned in passing in several decisions of the United States Supreme Court, and by some lower courts that have addressed eligibility challenges, but the Supreme Court has never directly addressed the question of a specific presidential or vice-presidential candidate's eligibility as a natural-born citizen.

The issue needs to go to court.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:45 pm The issue needs to go to court.

It did. Trump was impeached.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:11 pm
Mikey wrote:It's been interpreted many times by many courts that somebody born in the US is a natural born citizen. Why why wouldn't they be? Unless maybe it was a Cesarean.

I have already posted what the term means two times in this thread.

Both of Harris' parents were not citizens at the time of her birth on American soil.

The term "natural born citizen" that occurs in the U.S. Constitution came from the Law of Nations, which defines the "naturals" as I have above.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/assets ... lution.pdf

There is nothing "fringe" about this, Mikey.

The founders borrowed the term "natural born" from Vattel -- and used it, as opposed to just "citizen," because they wanted to differentiate between one who is natural born and one who is merely citizen.

Harris being granted citizenship at birth required a positive act of law -- hence she is clearly not, imo, a natural born citizen.

There is no conspiracy or racism, as the NY TImes blared in its headline.

If the Dims insist on placing Harris on their ticket, the issue should go to court.
Nobody cares what you *think*. Harris was born in the US. Thus she is eligible to be VP.

YOU-----on the other hand, don't even live here. Lol! Who are you to judge?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It is a fringe belief pop but that is because all the people that believe like you have died. People nowadays see her as “natural born” and eligible for POTUS. That being said, there was a time when a person who’s parents were not Americans was not thought of as “natural born” and that is what Tribe was discussing. Why there was not this problem when Dump ran I don’t know maybe for the same reason it was no big deal when Jackson was elected. Or even Wilson or Arthur or Hoover. I am sure there is a reason it matters with Obama and Harris, I just can’t put my finger on it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:Why there was not this problem when Dump ran
I am more than happy to explore the issue with any person seeking the office.

MS wrote:People nowadays see her as “natural born” and eligible for POTUS.
No doubt.

This is just another brick in the "dumbing down of America" wall.

Build that wall!

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So the VP nominee for Team D had parents that broke US law?

Typical for Team D, ignore laws.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:51 am So the VP nominee for Team D had parents that broke US law?

Good god you're a racist pig...

Sen. Kamala Harris was born on October 20, 1964 in Oakland, California to two immigrant parents: mom Shyamala Gopalan, and dad Donald Harris.

A prominent cancer researcher before passing away in 2009, Gopalan was born in India and came to the United States to get her PhD from the University of California, Berkeley.

Donald Harris was born in Jamaica but immigrated to the United States for a graduate degree, eventually becoming a Professor of Economics at Stanford University.

Last edited by FiatLux on Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

She's American. She's probably not black. Jamaica is a country, not an ethnicity.

Watch the Mindy Kaling interview. Kamala identifies as Desi, not black.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:24 am She's American. She's probably not black. Jamaica is a country, not an ethnicity.

You just aren't very bright are you annie?

Jamaica had slaves as well as the United States that came from Africa.

Or do you think Black Jamaicans have have been in Jamaica for 3,000 years and are aboriginal?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:27 am
MS wrote:Why there was not this problem when Dump ran
I am more than happy to explore the issue with any person seeking the office.
It was just one of his many problems.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:51 am So the VP nominee for Team D had parents that broke US law?

She broke the law many times just with Brady violations. I have no idea how you think her parents broke the law.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Ted Cruz' situation was similar to Harris' in that at least one of his parents was not a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth.

The question of Cruz' eligibility is anything but open and shut. In no possible sense has the issue been settled, either by the Supreme Court or by political processes.

- Laurence Tribe

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Kierland wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:30 am

She broke the law many times just with Brady violations. I have no idea how you think her parents broke the law.

Don't look for Left Racist to respond.

As I've posted in the past about having a girlfriend that went to Rice as a 16 year old and the top student in Uston.

The school wasn't challenging enough for her and she bailed.

This pretty much cements why.

Rice has a well known and documented Klan alumni.

Basically, if you graduated from Rice... you're a retard.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

bump for the retard hiding in his bunker.

FiatLux wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:11 am

Good god you're a racist pig...

Sen. Kamala Harris was born on October 20, 1964 in Oakland, California to two immigrant parents: mom Shyamala Gopalan, and dad Donald Harris.

A prominent cancer researcher before passing away in 2009, Gopalan was born in India and came to the United States to get her PhD from the University of California, Berkeley.

Donald Harris was born in Jamaica but immigrated to the United States for a graduate degree, eventually becoming a Professor of Economics at Stanford University.

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

bump

for Aunt Tom in siberia.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And what’s the relevance to her candidacy even if they did?

Dear Leader’s father broke US law, BTW. I guess that makes him ineligible to run for President.
Last edited by Mikey on Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Mikey wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:09 am

And what’s the relevance to her candidacy even if they did?

They didn't so it's irrelevant.

Are you trolling ?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

FiatLux wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:14 am
Are you trolling ?
Always. What about you?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode