FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

The myth "black on black crime"

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: The myth "black on black crime"

Post by FiatLux »

I know this thread involves being able to read and comprehension.

I had a feeling it wouldn't be too popular with the TRUMPERS and the left wing wackos.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Welcome back m2! Post more, read less.

The whole racist premise of "black on black crime" is why should whites care about black lives if black people murder each other?

It doesn't get any more racist than that.

Cue Lefty chiming in to angrily disagree in 3, 2, 1.....
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:17 pm Welcome back m2! Post more, read less.

The whole racist premise of "black on black crime" is why should whites care about black lives if black people murder each other?

Actually, the "black on black crime" thing is a deflection used by the left wing media to hide the reality that blacks commit more violent crimes against whites than visa versa.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:17 pm Welcome back m2! Post more, read less.

Another Screwy fail/lie/whatever. He wants to call the other side racist to hide his and his side’s true colors. 50 years of balcks voting for Team D has done what for them? BLM was born when a balck President was in office.

But is this guy who is balck racist as well?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... atter/amp/
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:40 pm BLM was born when a balck President was in office.
And it died under that same President.

(photo courtesy of Uncle Hotep)

Deray McKesson was the two-fer (black and gay) front of the new actual overlords (Soros) who superceded the black women who started it. BLM is the difference between the McDonald brothers and Ray Kroc.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:17 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:40 pm BLM was born when a balck President was in office.
And it died under that same President.

(photo courtesy of Uncle Hotep)

Deray McKesson was the two-fer (black and gay) front of the new actual overlords (Soros) who superceded the black women who started it. BLM is the difference between the McDonald brothers and Ray Kroc.
IB.
We've been explaining George Soros to you dems for years now. Yet people like screw and Kierland mock us and call us conspiracy theorists.

Soros is a Saul Alinsky-ite who understands that "divided we fall". He's a globalist who wants to tear us apart.
And He's got the money and powerful left wing friends to do it.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:22 pm
IB.
We've been explaining George Soros to you dems for years now.
I don't know who 'we' is, Ezra.

You've had plenty of 'Deray McKessons', yourself.

You worship the dead dick of a man who destroyed the black family through Iran-Contra, the drug war, union busting, illegal alien amnesty and ignoring AIDS.

How are you simultaneously going to then tell the community you were hip to Soros first, listen to you for the community's good?

You don't give a rat's ass about the community, and any intersection of purposes is an unwanted alliance between enemies to be squashed at the earliest opportune time.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Anyway, Ezra, is it true Ghislaine's testimony is going to torpedo both Chief Justice Roberts and the Bushes? Or are the rumors fever dreams of 16 year old Colorado stoners?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:49 pm
EAP wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:22 pm
IB.
We've been explaining George Soros to you dems for years now.
I don't know who 'we' is, Ezra.

You've had plenty of 'Deray McKessons', yourself.

You worship the dead dick of a man who destroyed the black family through Iran-Contra, the drug war, union busting, illegal alien amnesty and ignoring AIDS.

How are you simultaneously going to then tell the community you were hip to Soros first, listen to you for the community's good?

You don't give a rat's ass about the community, and any intersection of purposes is an unwanted alliance between enemies to be squashed at the earliest opportune time.

again you spread lies.
The black family greatly benefitted from Reagan's policies.
While Jimmy carter was in charge, black unemployment was worsened under his paternalistic racism.
You weren't even alive, and you're commenting?
You've got some gall.
Reagan's sweeping changes brought black unemployment down. Do you understand why that greatly benefitted black families? Or are you detached from reality?
You really are confused about history.
This isn't a black or white thing, it's a human thing.
And the black family went from woe and despair under the incompetent Jimmy carter, to opportunity under Ronald Reagan.
For you to spin it any other way, is complete left wing bullshit propaganda.
I lived through it.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Another Screwy fail/lie/whatever. He wants to call the other side racist to hide his and his side’s true colors. 50 years of balcks voting for Team D has done what for them? BLM was born when a balck President was in office.

But is this guy who is balck racist as well?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... atter/amp/
How very Left Shitter of you to ignore the facts presented and spin to something incomparable.

In order to defend your racist beliefs this is one desperate way of holding your position.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Of course you didn’t read the link or it went flying over your head most likely.

Newsflash, other balcks are saying that not just some white folks. So is this balck grandfather covering up his racism?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Apple V orange, dipshit.

Get back to me when you have that figured out
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Got it, you don't want to answer because it blows the whole argument Liberals are trying to sell.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Though this is likely futile, I’ll spell it out.

Grandfather grieves for family member who was slain.

Yes. That is real.

And Black Lives Matter.

Take your time. It’s not difficult. Ask someone to read the big words for you.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So you still refuse to answer. Got it.

Putting statistics aside, is it true that police killings of African Americans are driven by racial bias—by white police officers with a Jim-Crow mindset who view blacks as less than human? A new study by a group of American researchers offers some insight, and suggests that the conventional narrative is misleading.

Lead researcher David Johnson, psychologist and postdoctoral fellow at the University of Maryland, led a team that analyzed police shootings in America by building a database of 917 fatal officer-involved shootings (FOIS) from over 650 different police departments in 2015. They looked at both the race of the police officers doing the shooting and the races of the individuals killed. If America had an epidemic of white-on-black police shootings, you would expect that white police officers would be more likely to shoot African Americans. But that isn’t what they found.

Instead, they found that when the data is sorted according to the race of the involved officers, “as the percentage of black officers who shot in a FOIS increased, a person fatally shot was more likely to be black…than white. As the percentage of Hispanic officers who shot in a FOIS increased, a person fatally shot was more likely to be Hispanic…than white.” It is actually more likely for black and Hispanic citizens to be killed by black and Hispanic police officers than by white officers.
Are these balck police officers racist as well?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Bill in Houston wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:11 am Though this is likely futile, I’ll spell it out.

Grandfather grieves for family member who was slain.

Yes. That is real.

And Black Lives Matter.

Take your time. It’s not difficult. Ask someone to read the big words for you.
Lefty has shown you the actual statistics.
Yet you still deny and deflect.
That's a sign of mental instability.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:42 pm So you still refuse to answer. Got it.

Putting statistics aside, is it true that police killings of African Americans are driven by racial bias—by white police officers with a Jim-Crow mindset who view blacks as less than human? A new study by a group of American researchers offers some insight, and suggests that the conventional narrative is misleading.

Lead researcher David Johnson, psychologist and postdoctoral fellow at the University of Maryland, led a team that analyzed police shootings in America by building a database of 917 fatal officer-involved shootings (FOIS) from over 650 different police departments in 2015. They looked at both the race of the police officers doing the shooting and the races of the individuals killed. If America had an epidemic of white-on-black police shootings, you would expect that white police officers would be more likely to shoot African Americans. But that isn’t what they found.

Instead, they found that when the data is sorted according to the race of the involved officers, “as the percentage of black officers who shot in a FOIS increased, a person fatally shot was more likely to be black…than white. As the percentage of Hispanic officers who shot in a FOIS increased, a person fatally shot was more likely to be Hispanic…than white.” It is actually more likely for black and Hispanic citizens to be killed by black and Hispanic police officers than by white officers.
Are these balck police officers racist as well?
You’re suggesting that a couple of statistics allow you to identify who is racist and who is not?

I’m sure you have another stupid response, though I don’t know why you bother.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I know reading is hard for you and comprehension damn near impossible. But try. These are responses to Screwy’s asinine claim of racism earlier in the thread. I am pointing out balck people doing/saying what Screwy claims to be racist.

Keep up or keep getting your ass handed to you.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:17 pm

The only racists in the discussion are the pathetic hypocrites in BLM and their sack riders. Unjustified police killings of blacks are statistical outliers given the total number of interactions between police and our urban feral population. Prosecute the offenders and move on.

The murders of blacks by other blacks are not statistical outliers. They are an every day fact of life. Blacks don't put bars on their windows to keep out white cops or the KKK. They put them up to keep out thieving gnigger scum. Black children are not being killed by the stray bullets of white supremacists. They're being killed by murdering gnigger scum. Gniglets do not have horrible educational achievement because they are denied the opportunity by systematic racism. They fail in school because they behave like shit flinging apes in a zoo riot, their mothers don't give a fuck and their fathers are nowhere to be found.

White cops are the least of their problems and are used as a weak excuse to paper over a completely dysfunctional subculture.
Last edited by mvscal on Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

mvscal wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:27 pm

The only racists in the discussion are the pathetic hypocrites in BLM and their sack riders. Unjustified police killings of blacks are statistical outliers given the total number of interactions between police and our urban feral population. Prosecute the offenders and move on.

The murders of blacks by other blacks are not statistical outliers. They are an every day fact of life. Blacks don't put bars on their windows to keep out white cops or the KKK. They put them up to keep out thieving gnigger scum. Black children are not being killed by the stray bullets of white supremacists. They're being killed by murdering gnigger scum. Gniglets do not have horrible educational achievement because they are denied the opportunity by systematic racism. They fail in school because they behave like shit flinging apes in a zoo riot, their mothers don't give a fuck and their fathers are nowhere to be found.

White cops are the least of their problems and are used a weak excuse to paper over a completely dysfunctional subculture.

HOLY TRUTH WRITTEN WITH LIGHTNING! WOWSA!!!!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I was bored and went back and re-read this article that kicked off this thread.

What a total clown show this person is. For example his stats about community service. He pulls out any religious based community service. Why? Does community service organized by a church or temple or mosque somehow make it less beneficial? Why didn’t he pull out court mandated community service?

He also wants us to use Facebook as if things there are somehow verifiable facts. He also points to opinion polls as some sort of factual benchmark.

What an amazing work of shit. No wonder m2 and Screwy loved it.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:15 pm I was bored and went back and re-read this article that kicked off this thread.

Translation: "I lied, and never read the article to begin with. I was too busy watching and listening to Tucker Carlson on Fox News.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:15 pm I was bored and went back and re-read this article that kicked off this thread.

I don’t understand it. It’s way above my intellectual capacity.
Fixed