Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

EAP
Mr. USA

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 4:23 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:23 pm Lord help us if Screwy is ever on a jury.
Why, because I don't believe that people should be allowed lo lynch others?

You should probably stay in Manila with Dutuerte. He loves lynching.
Screwy needs a balck career criminal to invade his crib at 3 am. I wonder if screwy will offer him some cack?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

EAP wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:12 pm

Screwy needs a balck career criminal to invade his crib at 3 am. I wonder if screwy will offer him some cack?

Screwy reminds me of the PETA Animal Rights Activists that sat in the middle of a bull ring to protest Animal Cruelty
and the bull gored them to death.

Some people have to learn the hard way.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:55 pm https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... story.html

Well - if this is true, then this fucks things up for whitey.
Why? The Mcmichaels are hooked into the good ol boy network. They'll be fine, just like every other time caught on tape.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:38 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 5:55 pm https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... story.html

Well - if this is true, then this fucks things up for whitey.
Why? The Mcmichaels are hooked into the good ol boy network. They'll be fine, just like every other time caught on tape.
Hey IB.
Just curious.
When you go for a jog, do you wear combat boots and carry a ball pein hammer?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

I HAVE THE VIDEO OF AHMAUD ARBERY trying to burglarize the house.....

Time stamped with exact time and everything....

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/gbi ... r80R7CTnL/

if it doesn't work...google AJC and arbery.

PROOF...it was a BURGLARY!

Poor Ahmaud wasn't out jogging 12 miles from his house in cargo shorts and high tops....

Guess who is the BLACK RACIST LAWYER???

BENJAMIN CRUMPTS....same black racist that represents all the other black criminals...

This will end just like Trayvon except this is the camel that broke Chicken Littles black back!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Nobody was lynched here
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:44 pm Nobody was lynched here
Lol, of course you'd think so.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Nobody was lynched, you dimwitted dunce!

A burglar....proof of burglary above verified by AJC

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/gbi ... r80R7CTnL/

911 calls to police of burglary in progress
Citizens arrest attempted by retired police officer
black criminal charges citizen with gun and attempts to disarm him....SELF DEFENSE!

And here are your typical black racists trying to start the race war....
but once again...they picked the wrong hill to die on!

Why can't they pick just one black dude that is an actually crime victim????

It can't be that hard to find just one real black crime victim....can it??????
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvsidiot is actually technically correct, as legally speaking a lynching is the taking of a prisoner from the custody of LE.

But that point is irrelevant to the question of whether Cletus & Cletus Jr were justified in the homicide of Arbery. Same with pursuing the burglary angle. Proving that Arbery was burglarizing the house under construction will be difficult at best since he left w/o taking anything. However, like I said before, he could have been carrying Pikkkle's collection of Jim Nabors records away from the structure and it still wouldn't make it justifiable homicide.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The problem is we have assholes like Screwey and Pikkkle jumping to their conclusions.

And we have race baiting POs "journalists like the one I saw on CNN this afternoon describe it as 2 white men hunting down an innocent black man.

How about we let the cops and the GBI do their fukking job?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:49 pm he could have been carrying Pikkkle's collection of Jim Nabors records away from the structure and it still wouldn't make it justifiable homicide.
He wasn't running when he was shot, idiot. He was shot when he was assaulting and attempting to disarm the 'neck who was attempting to detain him for a (perfectly legal) citizens arrest. It isn't "justifiable homicide." It's plain old self defense and he will be acquitted on that basis. No doubt whatsoever.

Gnigger was not out jogging. Let's be clear on that point.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 12:50 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:49 pm he could have been carrying Pikkkle's collection of Jim Nabors records away from the structure and it still wouldn't make it justifiable homicide.
He wasn't running when he was shot, idiot. He was shot when he was assaulting and attempting to disarm the 'neck who was attempting to detain him for a (perfectly legal) citizens arrest. It isn't "justifiable homicide." It's plain old self defense and he will be acquitted on that basis. No doubt whatsoever.

When someone dies as the result of the actions of another person it's legally a homicide. It then becomes an issue of whether or not the homicide is justifiable or or not (the latter resulting in more specific charges of M1/M2/Mans/InvMans). And self-defense is an affirmative defense that makes it a case of justifiable homicide.

However, in a case where a citizen pursues a confrontation with a person who they suspect of a crime they lose the ability to assert that it is a case of self-defense.

https://www.gpbnews.org/post/breaking-d ... l-shooting
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Left Seater wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:23 pm Lord help us if Screwy is ever on a jury.

No one was lynched. Word shave meaning, but you don’t care since you are a biased racist asshole. And of course you already made up your mind of guilt? What happens if more info or videos come forward? You wouldn’t care, lynching and all.

What a joke you have shown yourself to be.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:44 pm

Nobody was lynched here
Ahmaud was.

It was up to a court of law to decide whether he was guilty, and what the punishment would be if guilty -- not two good ol boy 'necks.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:58 am

No one was lynched. Word shave meaning, but you don’t care since you are a biased racist asshole. And of course you already made up your mind of guilt? What happens if more info or videos come forward? You wouldn’t care, lynching and all.

What a joke you have shown yourself to be.
My civilian opinion: Doesn't matter how many videos come out, the McMichaels were not in the right to confront Ahmaud with guns drawn on a public street. Screwy and Diego are right.

The McMichaels initiated. They aggroed. No self-defense.

If Georgia wants to set a precedence with this, they should be wary of the law of unintended consequences.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Ahmaud was defending himself against two cacs who had guns drawn on him.

The McMichaels were not a witness to any felony. It does not appear that their roadblock and confrontation satisfied a citizen's arrest -- let alone using deadly force in that citizen's arrest -- as laid out in BP's letters above.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:18 pm Image
That can't be a recent picture. Jesse looks like he just got caught being distracted by Ariana Grande butchering an evergreen in a onesie.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Stan wrote:Georgia law says that you can make a citizens arrest if you witness a felony.
They obviously botched the "arrest."
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:20 am

When someone dies as the result of the actions of another person it's legally a homicide. It then becomes an issue of whether or not the homicide is justifiable or or not (the latter resulting in more specific charges of M1/M2/Mans/InvMans). And self-defense is an affirmative defense that makes it a case of justifiable homicide.

However, in a case where a citizen pursues a confrontation with a person who they suspect of a crime they lose the ability to assert that it is a case of self-defense.

https://www.gpbnews.org/post/breaking-d ... l-shooting
You NEVER lose the ability to pursue self defense.
It all depends upon if you are being attacked or not.
In this case, those two Georgia yokels are idiots that will get what's coming to them.

The kid was a typical criminal if he's running around with a big fat hammer 🔨 and peeping thru windows.
Does he deserve to be killed?
No. Of course not.
But like most piece of shit punks, he's looking for trouble.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:39 am

Ahmaud was defending himself against two cacs who had guns drawn on him.

The McMichaels were not a witness to any felony. It does not appear that their roadblock and confrontation satisfied a citizen's arrest -- let alone using deadly force in that citizen's arrest -- as laid out in BP's letters above.
you're correct. Those two Georgia yokels are fools.
The kid didn't deserve to die.
However, he's another piece of shit looking for trouble.
Do black parents teach their kids to run thru white neighborhoods with a big hammer 🔨 and peep thru windows?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Video has the kid going thru at least one house under construction, so he wasn’t there just to exercise. Clearly he didn’t need to die for his trespassing though.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:40 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:58 pm The problem is we have assholes like Screwey and Pikkkle jumping to their conclusions.

And we have race baiting POs "journalists like the one I saw on CNN this afternoon describe it as 2 white men hunting down an innocent black man.

^^^^This.

DiS and Screwdy are only mad because they know the D’s lost another vote.
Look.
We all want the two Georgia yokels to do the time for the crime.
However, the majority of Americans are curious about something.
Did the dead boy's parents teach him to go jogging with combat boots and a huge ball pein hammer?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:49 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:58 pm The problem is we have assholes like Screwey and Pikkkle jumping to their conclusions.

^^^^This.

Look.
Did the dead boy's parents teach him to go jogging with combat boots and a huge ball pein hammer?
Your NYC/NJ bias against Southerners just for being Southerners is showing, Ezra. Can't have it both ways.

Anyway, he probably wasn't wearing combat boots or construction boots.

And that wasn't a hammer. It was already in the road, and hammers aren't shaped like that. No hammer (or hammers) were found on the scene.

I don't know if I can find the 4chan graphic showing the type of shoes he probably actually wore.

The official transcript as released by NBC is indeed garbage. I telerelayed for a little bit. I'd like to know who (or what) they outsourced their transcription service to to get those obvious errors. Those machines have difficulties with certain accents (which is why I avoid IVR menus myself), but that's just embarrassing for an official public transcript.

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 4:51 pm
EAP wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:49 pm
^^^^This.

Look.
Your NYC/NJ bias against Southerners just for being Southerners is showing, Ezra. Can't have it both ways.

Anyway, he probably wasn't wearing combat boots or construction boots.

And that wasn't a hammer. It was already in the road, and hammers aren't shaped like that. No hammer (or hammers) were found on the scene.

I don't know if I can find the 4chan graphic showing the type of shoes he probably actually wore.

The official transcript as released by NBC is indeed garbage. I telerelayed for a little bit. I'd like to know who (or what) they outsourced their transcription service to to get those obvious errors. Those machines have difficulties with certain accents (which is why I avoid IVR menus myself), but that's just embarrassing for an official public transcript.

let me get this straight.
Are you telling me that a giant ball pein hammer 🔨 was lying in the middle of the street?

What are you smoking this glorious mother's day morning?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:30 am

Nobody was lynched here
Ahmaud was.

It was up to a court of law to decide whether he was guilty, and what the punishment would be if guilty -- not two good ol boy 'necks.
They were detaining him not punishing him. Gnigger reacted violently. Gnigger got put down. If you people had any impulse control whatsoever, it wouldn't be necessary to put so many of you down like the animals that you are.

You will get the benefit of the doubt in situations like this once you people, as a culture, decide to stop behaving like feral animals not before.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:16 pm let me get this straight.
Are you telling me that a giant ball pein hammer 🔨 was lying in the middle of the street?

What are you smoking this glorious mother's day morning?
You can ask BP what I would prefer to smoke this morning. I'll just put on some bossa nova in his honor at work this afternoon, instead.

I'd be more inclined to believe that was an open wrench than a traditional hammer -- and there were two in the road. Neither were tools. Hammers don't have a grip like that. The alleged hammer just seems like some face on Mars/face in Antarctica bullshittery, though.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:29 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:30 am

Nobody was lynched here
Ahmaud was.

They were detaining him not punishing him. Gnigger reacted violently. Gnigger got put down. If you people had any impulse control whatsoever, it wouldn't be necessary to put so many of you down like the animals that you are.

You will get the benefit of the doubt in situations like this once you people, as a culture, decide to stop behaving like feral animals not before.
They ambushed him and pointed weapons at him. They had no control over him. If you have no control, you're not detaining anyone, Barbarossa.

It was not for them to 'put him down'. It was not for them to execute him on a public street. He had no weapon on him, and would have evaded confrontation with them if they hadn't pointed weapons at him and shouted at him. Call the police, and let the cops handle it.

Remember, as a youtuber pointed out, in the 911 call they couldn't answer what crime he actually committed when pressed by the operator.

What does 'you people' mean, Canelo? What bad experiences with blacks have you actually had? Are they like BP's?

How exactly should one behave when multiple cacs in multiple vehicles have guns pointed at you?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

schmick wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:34 pm Trespassers absolutely should be shot, if people knew they will be shot for trespassing they will certainly stay off of other people's property.
Atatianna Jefferson would agree, except she's dead. Can't protect your property, can't own a gun, those are both privileges reserved for cacs and illegals, right?

That construction property was not the McMichaels and they did not witness Mr. Aubery actually trespassing upon it. Was that trespass a felony in the first place?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:31 pm They were trying to detain him until the police got there. Who initiated the actual physical contact?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:52 pm So you're saying the older guys physically assaulted the trespassing burglar and that the trespassing burglar did not lay hands on the older guys first?
How would they know that he was a burglar?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote:Trespassers absolutely should be shot
No.
Only on very select sites involving public safety or national security.

A person can inadvertently trespass.
Honest mistakes, careless mistakes, and brain farts happen.

People don't need to be shot up for it.

Get a grip, clown.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Trespassers do not deserve to be shot. Period. Full stop.

A trespasser does deserve to be stopped until police arrive and can take over.

A trespasser that then attempts to attack other who are trying to detain said trespasser have now given the folks attempting to detain the trespasser an excuse to use deadly force where it didn’t apply before.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:A trespasser does deserve to be stopped until police arrive and can take over.

You're right.

Schmuck's little dick syndrome is taking over... again.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:28 am A trespasser that then attempts to attack other who are trying to detain said trespasser have now given the folks attempting to detain the trespasser an excuse to use deadly force where it didn’t apply before.
For those slow in reading comprehension.....

SOMEONE WHO CONFRONTS ANOTHER PERSON CANNOT CLAIM SELF-DEFENSE.

You may not like that, but that's how the courts see it.
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

schmick wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:19 am Dude was not inadvertently trespassing, he was on someone else's property looking for things to steal

On my property, without my consent, you deserve to catch rounds
And if the property doesn't belong to you?

And even further, what were these 2 hicks doing ON SOMEONE ELSE'S PROPERTY?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:36 am
Left Seater wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:28 am A trespasser that then attempts to attack other who are trying to detain said trespasser have now given the folks attempting to detain the trespasser an excuse to use deadly force where it didn’t apply before.

What are you smoking? I knock on your door at 1:00am and ask you to turn down your music because it is keeping me from sleeping. You tell me to fuck off and then start getting pushy.

By your previous take I just have to stand there and let you beat on me because I confronted you. That is utter horseshit no matter if you yell it out in all caps.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:50 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:36 am

What are you smoking? I knock on your door at 1:00am and ask you to turn down your music because it is keeping me from sleeping. You tell me to fuck off and then start getting pushy.

By your previous take I just have to stand there and let you beat on me because I confronted you. That is utter horseshit no matter if you yell it out in all caps.
Apples & kumquats.

Since when is fighting back with COMMENSURATE FORCE not allowed?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:16 am Since when is fighting back with COMMENSURATE FORCE not allowed?
So, when someone attemts to pull your gun away from you, you should just wrestle with him because he isn't quite armed yet?

How about if the guy wins that wresting match and becomes armed?

You could argue that going after him in the first place was dumb, but GA law does permit citizen's arrests. I am sure these 2 dudes sitting in a cell right now would agree with you.

What exactly is mean't by citizen's arrest? Does it stipulate that it can't involve weapons? I doubt it.

Would this be in the news if everyone involved was white or balck?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:16 am
Since when is fighting back with COMMENSURATE FORCE not allowed?

When you charge the guy with the gun from 100 ft away and then try to disarm the person with the gun.

The black guy ATTACKED the guy with the gun!

Have you even watched the video?????

If a person you suspect of committing a crime is trying to take your weapon away from you, then
you have the right to SELF DEFENSE!

SELF DEFENSE!!!!

Even mvscal...arguably the SMARTEST person on this message board agrees it is without question SELF DEFENSE!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Big Pickle wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:31 amThe black guy ATTACKED the guy with the gun!
Most likely because in that moment, he believed the Billy Bob was going to blow his ass away.
In that moment, he probably thought he had to go after the guy with the gun -- or die.

Look, if you're going to pull off a "citizen's arrest," you better have your shit together on it.
If not, let it pass.
Get a description, call the cops, maybe follow him.

If you pull out firearms you are opening up the possibility for things to go VERY wrong, which they did in this case.