So do any of y'all know anybody with Covid 19?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: So do any of y'all know anybody with Covid 19?

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:34 pm I muted him after his last meltdown.
You mute everybody.
Go Coogs' wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:46 pm My stepsister’s husband has it but is recovering. And my coworker’s father-in-law has and is about to pass away. He’s on a ventilator and it doesn’t look good.
Can they take him off the vent and try non invasive help? I hope he pulls through a miracle and recovers.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

smackaholic wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:19 am Fortunately, Mrs Smack hasn't said anything along these lines yet, but I suspect it is coming sooner or later, as she is prone to that sort of thing.
A dollar says she already knows, and part of her thinks your fluster is amusing.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:04 pm Good friend of mine said his aunt and uncle got it in Dalton, Ga. a few weeks ago. They had very minimal symptoms and just tested negative for it. Upper 60’s. You don’t hear these stories...
Yes, the news should spend all their time writing stories about people who got a cold and tested negative instead of, checks notes, the 31,456 deaths and 694,000 positive tests.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:07 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:04 pm Good friend of mine said his aunt and uncle got it in Dalton, Ga. a few weeks ago. They had very minimal symptoms and just tested negative for it. Upper 60’s. You don’t hear these stories...
Yes, the news should spend all their time writing stories about people who got a cold and tested negative instead of, checks notes, the 31,456 deaths and 694,000 positive tests.
Yes spend all their time writing about something with about half the deaths of a normal flu season. They should also ignore that experts are now saying that it is likely far more of us have this than don’t and it does nothing to us.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:12 pm Yes spend all their time writing about something with about half the deaths of a normal flu season. They should also ignore that experts are now saying that it is likely far more of us have this than don’t and it does nothing to us.
Why yes, of course, it's all just liberal hysteria. The natural end game of the Trump administration.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

She is fine and has been fine but for a few hours with a fever.

I should have my results back early next week.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:13 pm

Why yes, of course, it's all just liberal hysteria.
At this point yes. You are on record as saying there would be millions of deaths. Just like your Team D heroes. Turns out that was blister and hype. Now because of that the economy is in the shitter. But hey your Team D hero Cuomo has done a fabulous job with this. Oh wait...
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:12 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:07 pm
Yes spend all their time writing about something with about half the deaths of a normal flu season. They should also ignore that experts are now saying that it is likely far more of us have this than don’t and it does nothing to us.
Is that why China was burning people alive, snatching them from their homes, engaging in an unusual amount of censorship even for them, ordering their people overseas to buy out the West's supplies?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I’m not sure they were burning them alive, though I wouldn’t put it past them. They are ruthless pragmatic people.

A guy I work with has a Chinese friend, who’s wife’s family lives in Wuhan and are in the cremation business.

He said the gov put in an order for a shit ton of cremating equipment in the middle of all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:17 pm

At this point yes. You are on record as saying there would be millions of deaths. Just like your Team D heroes. Turns out that was blister and hype. Now because of that the economy is in the shitter. But hey your Team D hero Cuomo has done a fabulous job with this. Oh wait...
If there are 100,000 or more DUI deaths this year I will self ban. If there are fewer than 80,000 then 88nazis will ban anybody who says DUI is dangerous.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
Left Seater wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:17 pm

If there are 100,000 or more DUI deaths this year I will self ban. If there are fewer than 80,000 then 88nazis will ban anybody who says DUI is dangerous.
You making up the membership requirements to this esteemed institution these days?

Pretty sure anyone not named 88 doesn’t have that power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah not the point Einstein.