COVID-19 - A Real Public Health Crisis*

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

EAP
Mr. USA

Re: COVID-19 - A Real Public Health Crisis*

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:21 pm Imagine if people ran around after 9/11 yelling that the body count was less than the annual flu deaths. That's exactly what Trumpsters are doing right now.

I wonder what the difference is?
The difference? You really have to ask?
What's the old saying? If you have to ask, you're too stupid to waste bandwidth on.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is another old saying, fuck off nazi.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Bucmonkey wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:21 pm
Bucmonkey wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:38 am Yesterday's meltdown on the podium was epoch, best yet. I'm sure somehow his ball lickers on this board will make lemonade out of lemons with that infantile rant.
Tonight's was a close second, if it did not lap the earlier. Troll on ball lickers...
I didn't view either. What happened?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Live look at 88braincells, Left Shitter and Duhron at the Ohio Trump hate rally.

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:21 pm Imagine if people ran around after 9/11 yelling that the body count was less than the annual flu deaths. That's exactly what Trumpsters are doing right now.

I wonder what the difference is?
So your TDS has reached levels that you are comparing terrorism against the US to a worldwide viral pandemic.

So sad.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s a hoax not a worldwide pandemic fat boy.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:54 pm It’s a hoax not a worldwide pandemic fat boy.
Your entire existence is a hoax.
Low IQ boy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thanx 88, you fuckin’ POS.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:47 pm
Bucmonkey wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:38 am Yesterday's meltdown on the podium was epoch, best yet. I'm sure somehow his ball lickers on this board will make lemonade out of lemons with that infantile rant.
Tonight's was a close second, if it did not lap the earlier. Troll on ball lickers...
Tune in to this asshat right now..
Go Bucs, Gators
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Bucmonkey wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:16 pm

It just occurred to me that you are detached from reality.
Your comments on pretty much everything, are indicative of serious mental instability.
So your blow by blow accounts of the president, have zero credibility.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Trust the process
Go insane
Nobody will notice cause your posts won’t change
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:43 am
Your comments on pretty much everything, are indicative of serious mental instability.
Buc was just name calling, EAP. Your constant putdowns of other people's intelligence is worrying, Ezra. Like you're projecting. (Or mad libbing.) I like it better when you're a frustrated horndog.

Is there anything you believe Trump could be doing better?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L to R

Don and Nancy

Or is it Nancy and Don?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:14 am
EAP wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:43 am

Buc was just name calling, EAP. Your constant putdowns of other people's intelligence is worrying, Ezra. Like you're projecting. (Or mad libbing.) I like it better when you're a frustrated horndog.

Is there anything you believe Trump could be doing better?
I have mentioned to you in the past that the press and media are dangerously corrupt.
They constantly insulted GW Bush and Mitt Romney as well.
The worst insults imaginable.
It was perfect timing for the country to have a president punch back. And trump was the only way possible to make this happen.
The American people must see the corrupt press for what they are. Pure bullshit propaganda.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Brietbart corrupt
Fox corrupt
Rush corrupt
Savage corrupt

Sin,
Eat A Penis
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:37 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:14 am Is there anything you believe Trump could be doing better?
One thing that has and continues to be a problem is him saying everything is the best and greatest all the time. It isn't. He's doing a fine job. But nothing is perfect, and nothing is the best it can be. There is always room for improvement. He should shut the fuck up sometimes and just let his record of success speak for itself. His administration has accomplished more in the face of a withering assault by the administrative state, the opposition party and the Press than I could have ever imagined, and he has shown that his administration is up to any challenge. The response has been good. But not perfect.

Another thing would be for him to stop praising people and then attacking them two days later and vice versa. Some consistency would also be nice.

He is a bloviating, egotistical ass-hat. But he runs government like a business, and is running rings around all the corrupt career politicians who have spent their lives felching their way into their positions. I will likely vote for him in November. But I'll be glad when his second term ends and someone else takes over.
The most frustrating thing about him is his clumsiness with the spoken word.

He does a good job managing things, but when he tries to explain what he did, he looks like a dope. I wish a little bit of Ted Cruz would rub off on him. He's a sharp motherfukker. I hope he's the next Pres. Don't know if Pence wants the job. I think he's far too decent a human being. The dems and MSM would eat him up.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

But as flawed as TBOM is with the spoken word, he's Winston Fukkin' Churchill when compared to the old senile guy.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:55 am But as flawed as TBOM is with the spoken word, he's Winston Fukkin' Churchill when compared to the old senile guy.
Smack!
Excellent take.
That's what these GOT DAMN leftists can't comprehend in their tiny brains.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:37 am He's doing a fine job.
Brain disease
just let his record of success speak for itself
His record of success, lol

30,000+ deaths and climbing
22 million Americans unemployed
13% unemployed and growing
Cratered stock market wiping out all gains from the Obama administration

Some record of success
His administration has accomplished more in the face of a withering assault by the administrative state
You farcical clown, he's been destroying the administrative state. Which is why we're in the situation we're in.
the opposition party and the Press than I could have ever imagined
Sensitive much, bitter snowflake?
and he has shown that his administration is up to any challenge.
Which is why he spends his days watching Fox News, holding broadcasted hate rallies, and before he woke up and took Covid 19 seriosuly, he mixed in some golf, fundraisers, and more hate rallies.
and is running rings around all the corrupt career politicians who have spent their lives felching their way into their positions.
You mean like

Jared Kushner
Ivanka Trump
Wilbert Ross
Steve Mnuchin
Mick Mulvaney
Larry Kudlow
Peter Navarro

I mean, there's a honest bunch of administrative officials who have done absolutely no felching in their positions if I've ever seen one.

You and your kneepad-wearing ilk are directly responsible for the disaster we're going through. Don't you ever forget it.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:07 am Brietbart corrupt
Fox corrupt
Rush corrupt
Savage corrupt

Sin,
Eat A Penis
Once again you lie like a whore in church. You'd suck off the entire choir, plus half the rectory.

Dr. Savage.
Limbaugh.
Dr. Prager.
Thomas Sowell
Etc. Etc.....are all light years smarter than a punk Bernie lover like you.

How could a low life punk like you, point fingers at PhD's and brilliant critical thinkers ?????

You must have delusions of grandeur! Either that, or your clinically fucked in the noggin.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:54 am Don't know if Pence wants the job. I think he's far too decent a human being. The dems and MSM would eat him up.
Decent human beings don't serve in the Trump White House and they certainly don't believe in conversion therapy. They also don't allow AIDS to run rampant through their state as governor because they think it's a disease for faggots and drug users.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:14 pm
Brain disease
just let his record of success speak for itself
His record of success, lol

30,000+ deaths and climbing
22 million Americans unemployed
Cratered stock market wiping out all gains from the Obama administration

Some record of success
His administration has accomplished more in the face of a withering assault by the administrative state
You farcical clown, he's been destroying the administrative state. Which is why we're in the situation we're in.
the opposition party and the Press than I could have ever imagined
Sensitive much, bitter snowflake?
and he has shown that his administration is up to any challenge.
Which is why he spends his days watching Fox News, holding broadcasted hate rallies, and before he woke up and took Covid 19 seriosuly, he mixed in some golf, fundraisers, and more hate rallies.
and is running rings around all the corrupt career politicians who have spent their lives felching their way into their positions.
You mean like

Jared Kushner
Ivanka Trump
Wilbert Ross
Steve Mnuchin
Mick Mulvaney
Larry Kudlow
Peter Navarro

I mean, there's a honest bunch of administrative officials who have done absolutely no felching in their positions if I've ever seen one.

You and your kneepad-wearing ilk are directly responsible for the disaster we're going through. Don't you ever forget it.
30,000 deaths?
BUWAHAHAHA
The predictions were for 1.5 to 2 million you low IQ pussy.

All your heroes Barack, hillary, Bernie, Nancy, etc...are career politicians who got us to 20 trillion in debt you monumental idiot!

You gotta self ban!!!! You lied about the overall deaths you filthy stooge.
And, out of those 30,000, 93% already had one foot in the grave!
So after all is said and done, you will indeed be banned, all alone, naked and afraid.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:54 am The most frustrating thing about him is his clumsiness with the spoken word.
He's not "clumsy with the spoken word." He's a narcissist with severe dementia and cat food for a brain. He's got no problem with the spoken word when he's lying his ass off and spreading hate from the bully pulpit and bashing his enemies.

But when he actually has to be serious and, you know, work, for once in his pathetic grifting life, he's clumsy with the spoken word.

You are a sick miserable pile of defecation.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:21 pm
smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:54 am Don't know if Pence wants the job. I think he's far too decent a human being. The dems and MSM would eat him up.
Decent human beings don't serve in the Trump White House and they certainly don't believe in conversion therapy. They also don't allow AIDS to run rampant through their state as governor because they think it's a disease for faggots and drug users.
conversion therapy?
Oh, you're one of those science denying freaks that think a gay person can't be straight?
Yet, the 57 different genders can constantly transition and change?
BUWAHAHAHA
BUWAHAHAHA
BUWAHAHAHA
BUWAHAHAHA
😆😅🤣😆😅🤣😆😅😂

Is your tiny little brain able to comprehend just how stupid you are? How stupid you sound?

There are no words to describe the religion you follow.
A religion that says gays can NEVER change what they are, science clearly proves that.
😅🤣😆😅🤣
BUT SCIENCE says that trans people change CONSTANTLY!
MULTIPLE FLUID genders.
One day I'm gay, the next day I'm straight, then the next day I'm both!!! That's SCIENCE!!!
BUWAHAHAHA

IT'S CALLED MENTAL ILLNESS!

You should be an expert on it, cause you've had it your whole life.

That's the thing with these left wing crazies. They talk out of both sides of their ass!

There's a growing number of clinical psychologists who are contradicting the corrupt left wing mentality disturbed psychologists who have destroyed modern psychology over the past several decades.

The left has corrupted academia so badly, that it may never recover.

And that sums up screw. He's so fucked up, he will never recover.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:21 pm
conversion therapy?
Oh, you're one of those science denying freaks that think a gay person can't be straight?
Yet, the 57 different genders can constantly transition and change?
BUWAHAHAHA
BUWAHAHAHA
BUWAHAHAHA
BUWAHAHAHA
😆😅🤣😆😅🤣😆😅😂

Is your tiny little brain able to comprehend just how stupid you are? How stupid you sound?

There are no words to describe the religion you follow.
A religion that says gays can NEVER change what they are, science clearly proves that.
😅🤣😆😅🤣
BUT SCIENCE says that trans people change CONSTANTLY!
MULTIPLE FLUID genders.
One day I'm gay, the next day I'm straight, then the next day I'm both!!! That's SCIENCE!!!
BUWAHAHAHA

IT'S CALLED MENTAL ILLNESS!

You should be an expert on it, cause you've had it your whole life.

That's the thing with these left wing crazies. They talk out of both sides of their ass!

There's a growing number of clinical psychologists who are contradicting the corrupt left wing mentality disturbed psychologists who have destroyed modern psychology over the past several decades.

The left has corrupted academia so badly, that it may never recover.

And that sums up screw. He's so fucked up, he will never recover.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:28 pm
smackaholic wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:54 am The most frustrating thing about him is his clumsiness with the spoken word.
He's not "clumsy with the spoken word." He's a narcissist with severe dementia and cat food for a brain. He's got no problem with the spoken word when he's lying his ass off and spreading hate from the bully pulpit and bashing his enemies.

But when he actually has to be serious and, you know, work, for once in his pathetic grifting life, he's clumsy with the spoken word.

You are a sick miserable pile of defecation.
THIS post by screw further illustrates his mental illness.
He lies constantly throughout the post.
"Trump never worked a day in his life".
The reality?
Every single person who has worked with him over the past six decades, ALL say he works 18 hours a day!
All say he gets about 3 hours of sleep a night.
As a Manhattan real estate developer in the late 70's and 80's, the guy never stopped.
This is all on record by the countless people who actually worked with him.
YET some low life piece of shit loser named screw, says differently?
BUWAHAHAHA
That's the sound of mocking you.
Never on this board has there been a more delusional and mentally ill dirtbag like you.

A man works 18 hour days in the cutthroat world of NYC real estate development, turns his business nationwide, and then Global, with financial interests in some 29 countries, AND some pea brain pencil dick spaz named screw, is insulting him?
BUWAHAHAHA
BUWAHAHAHA
You realize how stupid you sound?
You are the typical left wing low self esteem sissy, who goes after people who dwarf you in life.
And not just one aspect of life mind you. BUT EVERY single aspect of life.

You're repugnant.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

88 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:52 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:14 pm
Brain disease
Elections have consequences, Screwy. The People wanted change and rejected your candidate's Stalinistic administrative state approach. Your morons will get another chance to destroy things. Its what they do. Look at the mental programming they have done to you.
THAT'S THE TERM 88.
YOU NAILED IT!

The "mental programming".
BINGO!!!

Read my post where he lies constantly about uber successful people, in order to make up for his own low self worth and severe shortcomings.

That's psychology 101.

Screw is indeed brainwashed,
Mentally programmed, etc...
Whatever you want to call screw's mental state, it's just plain fucked.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88braincells--Trump has done a great job.

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

40, 000 Americans took their own lives during the great depression.
That's not counting the hundreds of thousands who were victims of the loss of their parents or loved ones, OR the victims of violent spousal abuse, the various psychological traumas which followed etc.

It is estimated that if we don't get the economy up and running full steam and very soon, those numbers from the great depression will seem tiny like screw's brain, in comparison.

At what point is it morally ok to let hundreds of thousands die by suicide, spousal or child abuse, etc.....at the cost of a virus killing 40-50,000 mostly near the end of their lives?

At what point?

Screw, don't try and answer this question. It's way way way above your minuscule IQ.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:20 pm
Fox corrupt
Rush corrupt
Savage corrupt

Sin,
Eat A Penis
Once again you lie like a whore in church. You'd suck off the entire choir, plus half the rectory.

Dr. Savage.
Limbaugh.
Dr. Prager.
Thomas Sowell

How could a low life punk like you, point fingers at PhD's and brilliant critical thinkers ?????

You must have delusions of grandeur! Either that, or your clinically fucked in the noggin.
You really are stupid. Savage is 100 % on board with CV being dangerous. I laid the trap. You walked right into it. Dumbass.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:09 pm
EAP wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:20 pm
Fox corrupt
Rush corrupt
Savage corrupt

Sin,
Eat A Penis

Dr. Savage.
Limbaugh.
Dr. Prager.
Thomas Sowell

You really are stupid. Savage is 100 % on board with CV being dangerous. I laid the trap. You walked right into it. Dumbass.
No shit dumb fuck. But the world is beginning to open back up tard.
93% who die, are compromised or have underlying conditions.
50,000 deaths of majority already nearly dead, IS NOTHING compared with the several hundred thousand or more dead by a great depression, and the several million affected by their loved ones suicides, should the economy collapse.
Got it sucker?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:32 pm You really are stupid. Savage is 100 % on board with CV being dangerous. I laid the trap. You walked right into it. Dumbass.
you didn't lay any trap because Dr. Savage is 100% against left wing lunatics like you and your kind.

Everyone knows covid is dangerous. Just like the flu is dangerous
But what's enen MORE dangerous, is to keep the economy closed, and to allow it to collapse, causing a great depression, which would see ten times the amounts of death and despair.

Got that?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That is absolutely not what he is saying, so yeah I trapped you then you tripled down on stupid.

“We’re at war with an invisible enemy. And we’re not going to win this war by attacking each other. We’re not going to win this war by lying to the people.”

Sin,
Dr. Michael Savage
Circa 2020
Last edited by Kierland on Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:47 pm That is absolutely not what he is saying, so yeah I trapped you then you tripled down on stupid.
so factual reality is stupid to you?

The model we use from the 40,000 suicides during the great depression, is empirical evidence.
Allowing this economy to die, would see numbers nearly ten times that amount. With untold devastating effects for years to come.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“We’re at war with an invisible enemy. And we’re not going to win this war by attacking each other. We’re not going to win this war by lying to the people.”
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

urging armed insurrection against D governors. Trump having another normal one.

Fuck every single one of you who voted for this piece of shit.

"He's doing a great job."-- Jackbooted 88braincells

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:18 pm urging armed insurrection against D governors. Trump having another normal one.

Screwy, the Democrats (including Hillary) were tweeting Rebellion. I guess that made up for Republicans 'not my president' during Obama's years. Tit for tat, this for that, nine heads, one body.

Do you own a telescope?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Difference is I can see Don’s tweets because Screw posted them you lazy shit.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:18 pm urging armed insurrection against D governors. Trump having another normal one.

The man is unhinged. Some here will deny it but he is clearly advocating for the violent overthrow of democratically elected state Governors.
Is that really what you all want?

Dude should be locked up and the key thrown away.