Pussification of America - COVID 19

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Pussification of America - COVID 19

Post by Carson »

The Netherlands is between the UK and New York City with 546 deaths. They're in lockdown like almost all of Europe.

Think about that: over twice as many people died in Italy in 24 hours than NYC has had since it started counting.

Greece is surprising low in deaths, only 28 so far. I've been isolated for 11 days now.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:31 pm
Derron wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:09 pm You don't know anything about him, but you are sucking his cock before the paragraph is over, Epic. No wonder the American people are so fucked up. You pulling the D voting handle not knowing anything about him will allow the POTUS to coast to another victory. Thank you in advance for your stupidity.
Donald's incompetence and ineptitude will be responsible for tens of thousands (if he's lucky) of American deaths. A pile of shit in a paper bag would have better credentials for the presidency than Donald at this point.
Wrong again.
It turns out that several governors and mayors are showing grave incompetence.
Including Gov Cuomo of NY.
Turns out, that since he took over in 2011, he has literally blown and wasted millions upon millions of dollars on total bullshit which could've gone towards the emergency items that are needed today.
For example, spending millions on "I love New York" signs.
Being the governor of our Nation's most important city, he once again left the city totally unprepared for major crisis' and disaster.
Trump's approval ratings continue an upward climb, in spite of idiots like you, and a mass media hell bent on destroying him.
You are nothing more than a partisan shit stain.
Good luck with that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Don the Con gave a Trillion to rich people instead of making a plan for air and sea travel and let it in but you will lick his orange jizz till your last breath eh 88?
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Seriously, how do some of you think bone spurs in chief has any semblance of leadership? Especially now, and also anytime over the last 3+ years. Troll board FTW I spose...
Go Bucs, Gators
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:03 pm Don the Con gave a Trillion to rich people instead of making a plan for air and sea travel and let it in but you will lick his orange jizz till your last breath eh 88?
Hey dummy number one?
Yes, millions of rich people who own small businesses all across the country, need assistance, so in May, when this is finished, millions of people will be able to go right back to work.
That's how the economic engine works, you stupid low IQ retard.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Bucmonkey wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:09 pm Seriously, how do some of you think bone spurs in chief has any semblance of leadership? Especially now, and also anytime over the last 3+ years. Troll board FTW I spose...
Hey dummy number two?
This is the only president capable of the extremely complex task of overseeing the crisis, juxtaposed with saving the economy at the same time.
The far left weird sick fucks like AOC, would let the economy burn down completely, just to spite the opposition.

So in May/June, when this is over, and the economy becomes even stronger? This board expects a full and non retractable apology from you, screw and softball.
In writing..
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

88 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:02 am
Kierland wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:03 pm Don the Con gave a Trillion to rich people instead of making a plan for air and sea travel and let it in but you will lick his orange jizz till your last breath eh 88?
Trump is the executive. He cannot give any money to anyone. Only Congress can do that. Half of Congress is being mismanaged by the prayerful Nancy P. The other half of Congress is being mismanaged by the turtle-like McConnell. They voted unanimously to shoot the wad. Stupidly, in my opinion. How in the fuck do you pin that on Trump without exposing your TDS?

:popcorn:
One more SMACKDOWN on kierland by 88. If this was the Street Fighter video game, your life force would be completely depleted. And the sickening video game sound of defeat would ensue.
https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc[/youtube]
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:02 am Trump is the executive. He cannot give any money to anyone.
Doesn't stop him from trying.

Sincerely,
Ukraine a million years ago
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Trump is the executive. He cannot give any money to anyone. Only Congress can do that. Half of Congress is being mismanaged by the prayerful Nancy P. The other half of Congress is being mismanaged by the turtle-like McConnell. They voted unanimously to shoot the wad. Stupidly, in my opinion. How in the fuck do you pin that on Trump without exposing your TDS?

You might want to go back to 9th grade civics. He signed the bill.
And the tax cut wasn’t unanimous you greedy POS. Your orange leader let in the virus it’s really that simple.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:52 am

You might want to go back to 9th grade civics. He signed the bill.
And the tax cut wasn’t unanimous you greedy POS. Your orange leader let in the virus it’s really that simple.
Your boundless stupidity continues to stain this board for future generations to come.

Knowing full well of the epidemic on their hands, from as far back as October/November, the Chinese government, which controls every single aspect of CHINA, continued to purposely allow infected people to fly all over the world.

A world court will have to be convened, to issue strong swift judgement upon these crimes against humanity.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And the orange menace let them land.
Unlike my parents’ plane on 9-11 when they ended up stranded overseas.
Dumber than W, now that is a feat.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:27 am And the orange menace let them land.
Unlike my parents’ plane on 9-11 when they ended up stranded overseas.
Dumber than W, now that is a feat.
No president comes close to the low IQ of Obama.
His college transcripts are still sealed from Occidental.
He has never accomplished anything in the REAL world. He's always been teaching or working in government.
Without his teleprompter, he often sounded like Elmer Fudd.
And, after being president for 4 years, in his debate with Mitt Romney, he didn't realize that Putin was our biggest geo political adversary.
The press protected him on that.
EASILY the biggest evidence that Obama was indeed a fraud. An empty vessel.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

,088 wrote:Trump is the executive. He cannot give any money to anyone. Only Congress can do that. Half of Congress is being mismanaged by the prayerful Nancy P. The other half of Congress is being mismanaged by the turtle-like McConnell. They voted unanimously to shoot the wad. Stupidly, in my opinion. How in the fuck do you pin that on Trump without exposing your TDS?
MS wrote:You might want to go back to 9th grade civics. He signed the bill.
:lol:

Funny how .088 forgot that little detail.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Let's revisit this now...

,088 wrote:This is a Hungus bet post. If COVID 19 wipes out more than 2.5% of the U.S. population by September 30, 2020, which is generous considering the insane hysteria, I will self-ban myself (even though the board is paid for through 2025 on a new kick-ass server). But if less than 1% of the U.S. population is killed by September 30, 2020 by COVID 19, I am going to IP ban every mother fucker who has the balls to state that this is a real public health crisis in this thread.

Less than 1% of the U.S. population has been killed, and yet your dumb standard means NOTHING to NYC, which is in the midst of an ongoing event that very well could be more catastrophic than 9/11.

People tried to tell you, smackaholic, and others that the numbers (compared to flu, etc) you tossed out were a STUPID standard.

NYC (and other places) is being reamed out right now, and that in itself is a HUGE national issue.

#not_the_flu
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

NYC is only 10% of US GDP. Nothing bad will happen to the US economy if Trump tells The City (sorry m2) to drop dead because they were mean to him, right?

Morans
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What a worthless pile of human refuse

Trump boosts virus aid, warns governors to be ‘appreciative’
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:32 am
NYC (and other places) is being reamed out right now, and that in itself is a HUGE national issue.
That's what happens when you have a moron for a governor and an idiot for a mayor. It isn't a coincidence that the two hardest hit regions in the world (Italy and New York) are governed by progturd fuckwits who value "inclusion and diversity" more than public health. Leaders of both regions encouraged their constituents to engage in extraordinarily dangerous behaviors.

Cuomo: Not sure if closing all businesses, keeping everyone home was 'the best public health strategy'

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Thursday that his stay-at-home order for the entirety of New York State was “probably not the best public health strategy.”

“If you rethought that or had time to analyze that public health strategy, I don't know that you would say quarantine everyone,” Cuomo said during a press conference in Albany. “I don't even know that that was the best public health policy. Young people then quarantined with older people was probably not the best public health strategy because the younger people could have been exposing the older people to an infection. “

Cuomo said the smartest way forward would be a public health strategy that complemented a “get-back-to-work strategy.”

“What we did was we closed everything down. That was our public health strategy. Just close everything, all businesses, old workers, young people, old people, short people, tall people,” said Cuomo. “Every school closed, everything.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cuomo-closin ... rategy.amp
So...after weeks of encouraging people to carry on as normal, go out to the movies and enjoy the parade in Chinatown etc, you shut everything down and expose older people to their younger relatives. Outfuckingstanding. Just brilliant.

No strategy, no plan, no preparation and no clue. Just cry that the Federal gov't isn't bailing your stupid fucking ass out quickly enough. Yeah, I can see why this retarded dipshit is the new Demotard celebrity.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your orange leader could have shut the whole thing down but he thought it was a joke (or an opportunity) so there is enough blame to go around Dumb Eladio.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screwed in the Ass one thousand times wrote:Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:31 pm
Donald's incompetence and ineptitude will be responsible for tens of thousands (if he's lucky) of American deaths.
So with Trump as POTUS, that relieves the states of all responsibility in responding to this virus ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He didn’t say that. But nice fallacy you tiny meth smoking freak.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

BBC: Italy has confirmed more than 10,000 fatalities after a further 889 people died in the last 24 hours.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Carson wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:16 pm BBC: Italy has confirmed more than 10,000 fatalities after a further 889 people died in the last 24 hours.
I guess "Hug a Chinese Day" wasn't such a good idea in retrospect. Stupid is hurting.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:16 pm
What detail is that? How could he do anything else? A unanimously passed bill is veto-proof you drooling mongoloids.
How could he be a leader and say “this is wrong, I’m not signing this shit”? Is that your question?
Again, 9th grade civics would have told you the answer, dispute you smarmy idiocy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:41 pm
Carson wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:16 pm BBC: Italy has confirmed more than 10,000 fatalities after a further 889 people died in the last 24 hours.
I guess "Hug a Chinese Day" wasn't such a good idea in retrospect. Stupid is hurting.
About as dumb as voting for an orange moron.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:22 am
,088 wrote:Trump is the executive. He cannot give any money to anyone. Only Congress can do that. Half of Congress is being mismanaged by the prayerful Nancy P. The other half of Congress is being mismanaged by the turtle-like McConnell. They voted unanimously to shoot the wad. Stupidly, in my opinion. How in the fuck do you pin that on Trump without exposing your TDS?
MS wrote:You might want to go back to 9th grade civics. He signed the bill.

What detail is that? How could he do anything else? A unanimously passed bill is veto-proof you drooling mongoloids.
Link?

Article 1, Section 7...

All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it becomes a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it...
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:22 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:22 am

Link?

Article 1, Section 7...

All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it becomes a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it...
Softball is so preoccupied by doom, that he can't see the obvious conclusion to all this, even as it's unfolding right before his very eyes.

The nature of viruses. The massive relief to aid the economy. And as a result, millions will be returning to work before the start of summer.
Joe's condition deteriorating each and every day.
You couldn't dream of a better scenario than the one unfolding right before you.

The addition of Trump to Mt. Rushmore, will be well earned.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He gave himself a $500 billion slush fund. What happened to capitalism?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:00 pm He gave himself a $500 billion slush fund. What happened to capitalism?
A slush fund?
Let me explain something to you.
This was an historic unprecedented crisis. The likes of which, could've easily destroyed our economy.
The trump administration is handling the complex issues of the virus, AND saving the economic structure as well.
AS A RESULT, millions of Americans will be able to go directly back to work.
Can you grasp that reality?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:00 pm He gave himself a $500 billion slush fund.
Complete and utter lie. Back up your horseshit statement with something printed in the Congressional Record. Ask yourself this: Why would ALL of Team D vote to give him a $500B slush fund?
Because they are kleptos just like you.
As for the text, as you say it’s in the record. Not that you care.

So to recap: Don the Con signed the bill but the orange kneepaders don’t care about facts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:51 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:22 pm
Link?

Article 1, Section 7...

100% is greater than two-thirds, isn't it? Take your time. I know math is hard for you.
Where is your link?

You can stop lying any time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your orange leader thinks he has a $500 billion slush fund.

“Answering the question of who would provide accountability for the unrestricted distribution of half-a-trillion dollars, Trump’s response was even less promising: “I’ll be the oversight. I’ll be the oversight.””

So you can take your BS argument that is does not exist and shove it up your nazi ass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:10 am

So if Trump vetos a Bill that passed both houses unanimously. What are the odds, in your mathematical mind, that the veto wouldn’t be overridden as specified in the Constitution?

You are epically stupid.
About zero. What does that have to do with the fact that your orange jizz donor signed the bill?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I already told you why he should have vetoed it and what he should have said. Anything else you fucking nazi propaganda machine?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:44 am I already told you why he should have vetoed it and what he should have said. Anything else you fucking nazi propaganda machine?
Why would he veto a bill that would save the economy from collapsing?
Are you really this stupid?
By signing this bill, millions of Americans will be able to have a job to come back to.

Only sick deviant left wing socialists like A O C and her cohorts, would rather see the entire economy burned to the ground.
And we can add you to that group of left wing freaks as well.

This was an historic crisis event of colossal proportions, that without government intervention would've left millions upon millions of people out of work, their lives ruined.
BUT you don't give a fuck about anyone or anything.

In order for millions to get back to their jobs, relief had to span the entire spectrum. From the McDonald's toilet cleaner, to dirty stinking low rent lawyers like you. To the business owners, all the way up to Disney, the cruise lines, hotels and restaurants, etc.
etc.....etc....

Why can't your pea brain grasp that reality?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:41 am
Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:36 am Your orange leader thinks he has a $500 billion slush fund.

“Answering the question of who would provide accountability for the unrestricted distribution of half-a-trillion dollars, Trump’s response was even less promising: “I’ll be the oversight. I’ll be the oversight.””

So you can take your BS argument that is does not exist and shove it up your nazi ass.
White flag waived by you and acknowledged by me. You are a complete and utter liar. Well documented yet again.
Dead body on the floor? What dead body on the floor?
So what was he talking about then you fucking klepto nazi POS?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:13 am
Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:44 am I already told you why he should have vetoed it and what he should have said. Anything else you fucking nazi propaganda machine?
Because it’s socialism for the rich.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:10 am
Softball Bat wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:49 pm You can stop lying any time.
You have long established that you are the dumbest person ever to post on this message board, which is quite an accomplishment considering the company you have in this thread alone.

https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec7.html
If after such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a Law.
So if Trump vetos a Bill that passed both houses unanimously. What are the odds, in your mathematical mind, that the veto wouldn’t be overridden as specified in the Constitution?

You are epically stupid.
LMAO!

Save your bullshit, son.

You admit that Donald COULD in fact have vetoed the biil.

It was NOT veto-proof, as you declared, you stupid, lying ASS.

If the president had chosen to veto the bill, and explained his reasons for doing so, it would have been him informing the American people of the sham that is taking place.

He, by virtue of being president, would have moved a considerable percentage of the population to agree with his position.

THAT is what he clearly COULD have done.

He signed the bill and that is his stamp of approval.

You ridiculous, lying HACK.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:37 am
EAP wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:13 am
Because it’s socialism for the rich.
Yet another low IQ comment from the very stupid amongst us.
The structure of our economy determines if millions of people can return to work sooner rather than later, or at all.

Somehow, in your warped mind, you don't understand that the relief for businesses was vital to ensure that millions.would indeed go directly back to work.
And by definition, that is helping the entire spectrum of the economy, not just the rich.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Liberal Media (TM) did a story from 88/Wolftard's covid 19 hotbed. Decent read.

DeSantis is a world class moron. You deserve him down there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... ts-wrapper
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:56 pm The Liberal Media (TM) did a story from 88/Wolftard's covid 19 hotbed. Decent read.

DeSantis is a world class moron. You deserve him down there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... ts-wrapper
SCREW FUCKED HIMSELF AGAIN!!!
Anyone who says Governor Desantis is a moron, is either ignorant, brainwashed, OR clinically insane.
Congratulations screwy, you may be ALL 3!

The Governor's approval ratings continue to climb, and at 76%,, he may crack 80.

Which is reason enough to mock and ridicule screw.
As if we needed one.

In other news, New Orleans mayor and former sibling of Michael and Janet Jackson,
LaToya, publicly acknowledged that years of incest with her father Joe, and NOT president trump, were indeed the reason why she's been such a shitty mayor for the city of New Orleans.