Pussification of America - COVID 19

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Pussification of America - COVID 19

Post by Kierland »

Obama was an idiot but your orange menace is worse.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200206210 ... -outbreak/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Let's look at end results, shall we?

In Italy:
4,825 deaths and 6,072 recoveries for a total of 10,897 results. 44.28% are room temperature now.

US:
340 dead, 176 alive for a total of 516 results. 65.89% did not survive.

If the hospital systems become overwhelmed (a given at this point), expect more of this.

I'm not a flat earf, endtimes kind of guy, but I do see a horrible outcome here.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 is a ridiculous mess -- as if someone had just pissed on him.

poptart wrote:Are we supposed to pretend that Italy is not happening?
.088 wrote:Why would anyone do that?

I don't know, twat, but you are the guy trying to urge people to imagine that an Italy-type situation is not something that Americans need be all that concerned about.

Your words...
.088 wrote:Why is it that the one serious outlier (Italy) is the country everyone is pointing at and say the U.S. is next?

:meds:

Do you want to talk about flat earth?

Start a thread.
It will go just as poorly for you as it has in the past.

.088 wrote:You should stick with stock predictions.
Of course.

You rolled in a couple of weeks ago and said you had just bought IN to the market.
I told you to get OUT.

The market promptly tanked more than 20%.

lol

This is the cherry on top...

.088 wrote:But what about the pile of dead people in Washington a few weeks ago? And the absence of dead people in other places? Seems like we had a fairly good idea where significant outbreaks were occurring a while ago.
Three weeks ago there were 18 known cases in Washington.
One week ago there were 136 known cases in Washington.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coro ... on_(state)

Today there are 1,800 known cases in Washington.

So...
Right now there are at least 18 known cases in 46 of the 50 states.
Right now there are at least 136 known cases in 23 of the 50 states.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-in ... e-by-state

According to your words there are now significant outbreaks occurring in virtually EVERY state.
Every state has been hit to the same level as Washington was hit two or three weeks ago.
Every state has potential to go ape shit like Washington has.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Carson wrote:I'm not a flat earf, endtimes kind of guy, but I do see a horrible outcome here.
We've been in the end times for 2,000 years.

The outcome I see is a collapse/replacement of the U.S. economic system.
It is going to financially decimate (and kill) a lot of folks.
Those who remain will be enslaved by a system that does them no favors at all.

And this virus is also poised to kill a whole bunch -- as will war.

Ugly times ahead.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

From Kierland's post...

The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down close to zero.

- Don (2/25/20)

ummm...
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball is risking his reputation on this doom thing.

When this is over, your reputation isn't gonna fare so well
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

His record is better than yours 88.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

EAD wrote:Softball is risking his reputation on this doom thing.
Yeah, worry about poptart on the internet's reputation and not about this guy's...

The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down close to zero.

- Don (2/25/20)

rotf...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He gets to say and do whatever he wants and it’s still Obama’s fault. 88nazis blamed this on 44 like yesterday.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:15 am Team Obama is going to get their asses exposed in that circus.
The Party of Personal Responsibility (TM)
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88 didn't blame a fukking thing on Obama. He simply pointed out that no matte whom was running the store, events would have transpired more or less as they did, assuming Dr Fauci was running it, and he was under Obama. He is the point man here making actual tactical decisions.

All you fukkers have is that Trump did not wring his hands sufficiently, early on.

Had he done so, you would have said he incited a panic, needlessly.

After the dust has settled from this, we will have learned a few things.

First off, China needs to stop playing bullshit games. If they don't, we should start distancing ourselves from them economically, until they change. Actually, economic distancing from them is a good idea, period. Fukk Walmart execs and others that have becme fabulously wealthy, peddling their cheap shit.

We need to get better at early detection and isolation.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Carson wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:21 pm
Carson wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:17 pm
Carson wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:29 pm Italy’s death toll rises to 3,405. 427 more individuals died in the last 24 hours.
Italy announced 627 new deaths on Friday.
The death toll rose by 793 to 4,825 on Saturday.
651 today
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:12 pm Heard from a friend of a friend that's in Homeland Security that we may be closing every single thing in this country for 2 weeks here pretty soon, and you'll have a problem if you're caught riding/walking around.

Wow.
A friend of a friend? Ok, I guess that's accurate enough in weird times like these.

This is still the USA, last I checked, and what happens elsewhere, isn't always indicative of what happens here.
Let that give you some sense of comfort, if you will.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Carson wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:52 am Let's look at end results, shall we?

In Italy:
4,825 deaths and 6,072 recoveries for a total of 10,897 results. 44.28% are room temperature now.

US:

If the hospital systems become overwhelmed (a given at this point), expect more of this.

I'm not a flat earf, endtimes kind of guy, but I do see a horrible outcome here.
Italy is fucking retarded. They told people to go out and hug Chinese disease vectors to prove how unracist they were. They were stupid and it hurt.

That is not going to happen in the USA. I'm calling my shot. It's over. On Tuesday, New York will begin a large scale clinical trial of the hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin combo which will confirm smaller scale trials and copious ancedotal evidence as an effective treatment.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

mvscal wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:14 pm
Carson wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:52 am Let's look at end results, shall we?

In Italy:

US:

Italy is fucking retarded. They told people to go out and hug Chinese disease vectors to prove how unracist they were. They were stupid and it hurt.

That is not going to happen in the USA. I'm calling my shot. It's over. On Tuesday, New York will begin a large scale clinical trial of the hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin combo which will confirm smaller scale trials and copious ancedotal evidence as an effective treatment.
Is that true about italians recently having a massive hug a thon with the Chinese?

If it is indeed true, I'd like to hear 88's take on that troubling bit of information.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Not recently. It was February 1st. The mayor of Florence put that out on twatter. You know...the literal day after President Trump issued a (partial) travel ban on incoming Chinese.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

mvscal wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:20 pm Not recently. It was February 1st. The mayor of Florence put that out on twatter. You know...the literal day after President Trump issued a (partial) travel ban on incoming Chinese.
Dude,
By February 1st, millions of Chinese were already infected!
Shit, they were infected back in November for christ's sake!
And the fuckin stupid fag mayor tweets out a hug a thon with the Chinese? WTF?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

EAP wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:29 pm
mvscal wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:20 pm Not recently. It was February 1st. The mayor of Florence put that out on twatter. You know...the literal day after President Trump issued a (partial) travel ban on incoming Chinese.
Dude,
By February 1st, millions of Chinese were already infected!
Shit, they were infected back in November for christ's sake!
And the fuckin stupid fag mayor tweets out a hug a thon with the Chinese? WTF?
Italian virologist says political correctness doomed his country's coronavirus response
Florence even launched a 'Hug a Chinese' Day initiative after Trump announced China travel restrictions

Italy is now the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic sweeping the globe and one of the country's top virologists says political correctness is partly to blame. Dr. Giorgio Palù, a professor of virology and microbiology of the University of Padova and the former head of the European and Italian Society for Virology, recently said that concerns over "politics" and being perceived as "racist" delayed Rome's response to the deadly virus that originated in China.

Palù also believes that politics delayed the government's reaction, which he decried as "lazy in the beginning," saying there is "too much politics in Italy."

The virologist added, "There was a proposal to isolate people coming from the epicenter, coming from China." However, he says the Italian government balked at the idea of singling out travelers coming from China out of concern it could be construed as racist. "Then it became seen as racist, but they were people coming from the outbreak."

GIANCARLO SOPO
Italy is now the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic sweeping the globe and one of the country's top virologists says political correctness is partly to blame.

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!
Dr. Giorgio Palù, a professor of virology and microbiology of the University of Padova and the former head of the European and Italian Society for Virology, recently said that concerns over "politics" and being perceived as "racist" delayed Rome's response to the deadly virus that originated in China.

A proposal to isolate travelers coming from China was deemed as 'racist'
Palù told CNN that the Italian government failed by refusing to impose a wider and stricter lockdown earlier on, instead of the initial restrictions that focused on 11 areas Rome placed in a "red zone."

"We should have done more diagnostic tests in Lombardy where there was a big nucleus. There is no sense in trying to go to the supermarket once a week. You have to limit your time out, isolation is the key thing," he said.

Palù also believes that politics delayed the government's reaction, which he decried as "lazy in the beginning," saying there is "too much politics in Italy."

The virologist added, "There was a proposal to isolate people coming from the epicenter, coming from China." However, he says the Italian government balked at the idea of singling out travelers coming from China out of concern it could be construed as racist. "Then it became seen as racist, but they were people coming from the outbreak."

'Hug a Chinese Day'

As RedState's Nick Arama points out, Italians were so preoccupied with perceptions of racism that the mayor of Florence even launched a "Hug a Chinese" Day initiative shortly after President Donald Trump and Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte announced travel restrictions on China.

"We follow the directions of the health authorities and we use caution, but no psychological terrorism," Mayor Dario Nardella saidin a tweet announcing the initiative while blasting those he said "could not wait to use this excuse to hate and insult." Nardella added the hashtag #AbbracciaUnCinese (#HugAChinese).

Naturally, Beijing welcomed Florence's "Hug a Chinese Day" project and promoted it through Communist Party mouthpieces CGTN and Global Times.

Over 53,578 Italians have tested positive for COVID-19 as of Saturday evening.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/italy_pol ... oronavirus
Granted "the Blaze" is a dubious source, but there is no faking the video of the idiot mayor standing next to a Chicom goon spouting the idiotic bullshit that would result in the deaths of hundreds if not thousands.

That is what "dangerous incompetence" looks like. Take your time. Soak it in.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Suck more orange goo Pedokkkal, from your orange leader:
March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

March fucking 9th.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:30 pm Suck more orange goo Pedokkkal, from your orange leader:
March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

March fucking 9th.
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU DISEASED ROTTEN FISH CUNT.

Chinese were infected back in October/November of last year.
Trump proposes travel ban to China late January.
February 1st, in an effort to combat racism, the mentally disturbed mayor of florence Italy, issued a proclamation to "hug a Chinese" day.
WHAT THE FUCK????
How many stupid Italians kissed and hugged hundreds upon hundreds of infected chinese?
AND, why hasn't the entire fake news media reported this????
Either give us a logical answer,
OR go skull fuck your buddy screw.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:'m calling my shot. It's over. On Tuesday, New York will begin a large scale clinical trial of the hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin combo which will confirm smaller scale trials and copious ancedotal evidence as an effective treatment.
10 to 12 week lockdown (at least), according to your admin.

WASHINGTON, March 22 (Reuters) - The lockdown affecting large segments of the American public to try to curb the spread of the coronavirus is likely to last 10 to 12 weeks, or until early June, U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said on Sunday.

Americans are adapting to the biggest change in daily life since World War Two with schools closed, sports canceled and economic upheaval as job losses mount with the shuttering of businesses across many industries.

Hospitals are scrambling for protective equipment for healthcare workers and ventilators as they brace for a wave of patients who will need help breathing. U.S. cases climbed to over 25,000 on Sunday morning...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-corona ... 03840.html

But don't worry.
They're going to send you $1,000.
Or maybe $2,000.

lol
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:27 pm
mvscal wrote:'m calling my shot. It's over. On Tuesday, New York will begin a large scale clinical trial of the hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin combo which will confirm smaller scale trials and copious ancedotal evidence as an effective treatment.

WASHINGTON, March 22 (Reuters) - The lockdown affecting large segments of the American public to try to curb the spread of the coronavirus is likely to last 10 to 12 weeks, or until early June, U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said on Sunday.

Americans are adapting to the biggest change in daily life since World War Two with schools closed, sports canceled and economic upheaval as job losses mount with the shuttering of businesses across many industries.

Hospitals are scrambling for protective equipment for healthcare workers and ventilators as they brace for a wave of patients who will need help breathing. U.S. cases climbed to over 25,000 on Sunday morning...

But don't worry.
Or maybe $2,000.

lol
Sorry buddy.
With the entire country already implementing distancing and the closings of millions of businesses, there's no way we reach the numbers you've been posting.
Percentages of people infected, have already been declining.
In a few months, you are gonna have to face reality.
It will never get as bad as you've claimed.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Like I said, I have called my shot. One week from this Tuesday, the light at the end of the tunnel will be there. Hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin will be approved by the FDA for treatment of Covid19. That will bring the price of effective treatment to all. They are both dirt cheap generics.
But don't worry.
I'm not.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

EAD wrote:With the entire country already implementing distancing and the closings of millions of businesses, there's no way we reach the numbers you've been posting.
Link us up to where I ever declared a number who would be infected and/or die.

I never have.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:13 am
EAD wrote:With the entire country already implementing distancing and the closings of millions of businesses, there's no way we reach the numbers you've been posting.
Link us up to where I ever declared a number who would be infected and/or die.

I never have.
Ok.
I get it now.
You've set up the ultimate straw man.
Great predictions of doom, BUT, if it never reaches those extremely high levels, you can lick your wounds and maintain your respected status.

Regardless of the final numbers,
I want you to know that I respect you immensely, almost as much as 88. And that's quite a compliment to you, being put in as high a regard as we do him.

Like a gambler craves the "action", I crave the action of the debate, the arguing with others, to get them to think about things that they normally wouldn't.

So whatever the outcome, and naturally we all hope for the absolute best outcome, it's been a sheer joy and an honor arguing with a board member of your highly respected and esteemed status.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

EAD wrote:Ok.
I get it now.
Great predictions of doom, BUT, if it never reaches those extremely high levels, you can lick your wounds and maintain your respected status.
I have directly stated a number of things that I see happening in the DOOM thread.

I don't know how many will die specifically because of the C-virus -- but a LOT of folks in America are going to die.

A lot of folks are either ignorant - or are in denial as to what is taking place now.

Here are some unpleasant things coming upon us now...

- stock market collapse (we're going down a lot more) and market shutdown
- credit freeze - can't get your money
- many people financially decimated
- new financial system - with cash being eventually (maybe sooner rather than later) eliminated
- death - on a pretty large scale
- war
- fundamental transformation of America (bye bye land of the free and home of the brave) - welcome to the land of the enslaved

Do you people actually think you are going to receive the pensions you have been promised?

LOL
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Don the Con on the CV in America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch7_t2Ri2Zg[/youtube]
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:41 am
EAD wrote:Ok.
I get it now.
I have directly stated a number of things that I see happening in the DOOM thread.

I don't know how many will die specifically because of the C-virus -- but a LOT of folks in America are going to die.
Do you people actually think you are going to receive the pensions you have been promised?

LOL
https://m.jpost.com/International/Israe ... -60-621856 Israeli-doctor-in-Italy-We-no-longer-help-those-over-60-621856

https://www.sciencealert.com/an-invisib ... d-kids/amp an-invisible-quantum-dot-tattoo-is-being-suggested-to-id-vaccinated-kids/amp

And I can't re-find the thread where any death in a coronavirus setting is counted as coronavirus in Italy....
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

But don't worry.
Or maybe $2,000.

lol
I liked the Suez canal comparison (UK exposed then, US exposed now) at the other website which will remain nameless.

None of this is helped by the lies -- pardon, 'mixed messages' -- coming down from the top. And I don't (just) mean Trump, at all.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:15 am Don the Con on the CV in America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch7_t2Ri2Zg[/youtube]
Good video.
No comment necessary.
It's all right there.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

88 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:01 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:48 pm No comment necessary.
It's all right there.
No doubt. The Demotards you felch have always loved to politicize fake deaths. Repukes are going to kill granny and the children if Team D doesn't get its way on a spending bill or other domestic policy. Trump took decisive action to close the border with China in the face of fierce criticism from Team D's leaders and presidential candidates. The U.S. numbers are not similar to China's or Europe's. And yet, as predictable as the sunrise, complete dickheads are trying to use a pandemic, a fucking pandemic no less, to obtain more political power, which they will wield with brutal force and corruptness, as they always do. You deserve what you get.
God almighty, just when I think softball is unbeatable, 88 swoops in and BEATS the crap out of him with the hammer of pure logic.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:01 pm Trump took decisive action to close the border with China
Racists being racist isn't "decisive action"
The U.S. numbers are not similar to China's or Europe's.
We're on the same path as Europe, can you even read a graph?
And yet, as predictable as the sunrise, complete dickheads are trying to use a pandemic, a fucking pandemic no less, to obtain more political power, which they will wield with brutal force and corruptness, as they always do. You deserve what you get.
Lol, the GOP, once again, destroyed the economy and yet it's the Ds who are trying to "use a pandemic, a fucking pandemic no less" to obtain more political power.

The hypocrisy never ends.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

For 88braincells, who apparently cannot read graphs

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

As I've been saying for weeks, America is swimming in coronavirus and we don't know just how bad it is because Trump intentionally kept us from having a testing system.

It was a short-term political strategy with unimaginable consequences.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:01 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:48 pm No comment necessary.
It's all right there.
No doubt. The Demotards you felch have always loved to politicize fake deaths. Repukes are going to kill granny and the children if Team D doesn't get its way on a spending bill or other domestic policy. Trump took decisive action to close the border with China in the face of fierce criticism from Team D's leaders and presidential candidates. The U.S. numbers are not similar to China's or Europe's. And yet, as predictable as the sunrise, complete dickheads are trying to use a pandemic, a fucking pandemic no less, to obtain more political power, which they will wield with brutal force and corruptness, as they always do. You deserve what you get.
A) No we are pointing out that you voted for a menace because he is a stupid idiot, like you, and when confronted with a crisis he will fuck it up.
B) I thought this was the “Pussification of America” not a pandemic.
C) For the 1000th time, I’m not in team D and neither is pop, so “But Obama” and “Emails!” is a red herring on your part. So again, I SHOW how you are wrong. You just talk shit and drop nonlogical arguments.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:01 pm Trump took decisive action to close the border with China
First off, we don’t have a border with China and he didn’t STOP all direct flights so he didn’t even do what you said he did.
Second, Even if he had stopped all flights from China he didn’t ban all people that had been in China nor did properly screen those who had been in contact with said people.

If he had there would be no virus in the US. He acted late as my vid proves.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Carson wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:51 pm
Carson wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:21 pm
Carson wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:17 pm Italy announced 627 new deaths on Friday.
The death toll rose by 793 to 4,825 on Saturday.
651 today
Italy has reported another 602 deaths, bringing the total there to 6,708. The figure means the daily number of deaths has fallen for the second day in a row.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

GTY you lying POS. Is there ANY lie you won’t tell?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:34 pm As I've been saying for weeks, America is swimming in coronavirus and we don't know just how bad it is because Trump intentionally kept us from having a testing system.

It was a short-term political strategy with unimaginable consequences.
Wrong again stupid.
It was pointed out that NO government could've gotten any of these essentials any faster.
Not Obama, not Clinton, not Jimmy Carter, etc....

Right now, the mayor of NYC is fuckkng clueless about ordering masks!
But the press protects him because he is a leftist.
You stupid cunt.