Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Adjust Your Clocks

Post by Softball Bat »

Set them back an hour overnight.

Spring back, fall forward!

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/usa

Yw.

We don't move the clocks over here on the east side of the plane.
So much easier.

Happy Spring!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Adjust Your Clocks

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Good thing we have a "change your clocks" troll at T1B or else I probably would have forgot.

Oh, and it's spring forward, fall back.

Sincerely,

Zack Greenwood (or whatever the window licker's name was).
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

"change your station"

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:02 pm "change your station"

That sports anchor was no different than tyson. A "tough guy punk".
Only difference is the anchor is pretending to be civilized.

How did he expect mike Tyson to act? Normal? Gentleman like?
This anchor is an idiot.

By the way? A young George Foreman, before he became a Christian, would've not only knocked Tyson the fuck out, BUT, Big George would've put Tyson in the emergency room, clinging to his life.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Mike was correct. The interviewer is the one who lost his cool. Also, I remember Mike's voice sounding high pitched; but now, he just sounds like a New Yorker.

(What is the genesis of the Brooklyn accent? Like, if Tidewater is Ye Olde English, is Brooklynese what Rembrandt sounded like?)
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:02 pm "change your station"

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:49 pm By the way? A young George Foreman, before he became a Christian, would've not only knocked Tyson the fuck out, BUT, Big George would've put Tyson in the emergency room, clinging to his life.
Foreman would not have had time to knock Tyson on his ass.

Desiree Washington lied.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:15 pm
EAP wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:49 pm By the way? A young George Foreman, before he became a Christian, would've not only knocked Tyson the fuck out, BUT, Big George would've put Tyson in the emergency room, clinging to his life.
Foreman would not have had time to knock Tyson on his ass.

Desiree Washington lied.
IB, please don't embarrass yourself any further. I was present during all the great iconic fights back then.

Foreman wouldn't need ANY TIME, because Mike Tyson was a STUPID fighter, relying on bully tactics which served him well against pussies.

The only way to beat foreman before he became a Christian and was the baddest man on the planet, was to stay away from him for 8 rounds and cover up.
That's what a SMART fighter like Ali did.

Mike Tyson was dumb.
He'd go toe to toe with big George right from the opening bell, and BIG George would send him to the emergency room.
Just ask ken Norton who broke Ali's jaw. Or Joe Frazier who BEAT ALI in 71'
Foreman sent both Norton and Frazier to the emergency room before he became a man of GOD.

Trust me on this one.
Tyson would be a bloody mess against a pre-christian Foreman.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

See.
Boxing is a sweet science.
Styles of fighters matter as well.

Howard Cosell warned Ali not to fight George Foreman.

But what Howard didn't know, was that Ali wasn't going toe to toe with Big George. He was too smart a boxer. Ali knew that fighters who did that, ended up on the canvas.
So Ali used his brain
ROPE A DOPE, letting George punch himself out for 8 rounds.
Back then, Foreman would knock you the fuck out in the first round.
So Ali being the brilliant tactician he was , invented the rope a dope. And the rest was history

Mike tyson was stupid.
He'd end up like ken norton and joe Frazier, who thought they could go toe to toe with the baddest man on the planet.

It's Sunday. Shouldn't you be trout fishing?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

oh my god...I stayed up until 5am drinking bottles of wine...3

started with a Rosé
then opened a Kim Crawford Sau Blanc from New Zealand
and finally at 4am opened a pinot grigio from Italy... left two swigs for breakfast. YUMMY!

finished at 5am...and then remembered to set my clock forward so I went to bed a 6am. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy Smoly!!!!

Today I woke up still drunk and prayed I didn't post anything stupid on the internet. Fingers crossed...gotta check FB, twitter and IG.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:54 pm Back then, Foreman would knock you the fuck out in the first round.
So Ali being the brilliant tactician he was , invented the rope a dope. And the rest was history
Foreman fucked up by not being mentally flexible, then.
Mike tyson was stupid.
He'd end up like ken norton and joe Frazier, who thought they could go toe to toe with the baddest man on the planet.
Frazier did beat Ali. One of the most historic fights in sports, leading to the historic rematches.

How did Frazier beat Ali?

Also, Mike Tyson is NOT stupid. He needed fights worthy of flexing his mind strategically, instead of the bullshit mob shit (let's be reality) Don King brought to the table.

Did Mike and Ali ever meet?
Ice fishing is big up here. So is seal hunting (a seal wandered into the street a couple weeks ago, poor baby; can hear the seal guns in summer). About an hour north is popular whale hunting.

I don't have the stamina to overnight it in negative 50 degree (and worse) weather. Much love and respect to the hunters, trappers and fishermen (and women) out here.

There is trout; I was surprised to find out can get rainbow trout out here (though I shouldn't have been), in the region circled between Dillingham, Iliamna and Kenai. Rainbow trout and cole slaw with lemonade is summer in the Midwest, not Alaska.

Sport hunting is ethically abhorrent to me, especially the people who come in to do it. But revenue is revenue.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Lies.
The Big Pickle wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:03 pm oh my god...I stayed up until 5am drinking bottles of wine...3

(Bret Easton Ellis-esque list of alcohol snipped)
What did you really do last night?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:34 pm Lies.
The Big Pickle wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:03 pm oh my god...I stayed up until 5am drinking bottles of wine...3

(Bret Easton Ellis-esque list of alcohol snipped)
What did you really do last night?
I did what I said I did... I never lie.

You think the IN MY TRIBE was done sober???
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:34 pm Lies.
It makes me so sad that after all these years you still think I am lying.

Everything I have ever told you is TRUE!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The Big Pickle wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:42 pm I did what I said I did... I never lie.

You think the IN MY TRIBE was done sober???
Who listens to 10000 Maniacs drunk? :?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:30 pm
EAP wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:54 pm Back then, Foreman would knock you the fuck out in the first round.
Foreman fucked up by not being mentally flexible, then.
Mike tyson was stupid.
Frazier did beat Ali. One of the most historic fights in sports, leading to the historic rematches.

How did Frazier beat Ali?

Also, Mike Tyson is NOT stupid. He needed fights worthy of flexing his mind strategically, instead of the bullshit mob shit (let's be reality) Don King brought to the table.

Did Mike and Ali ever meet?
Ice fishing is big up here. So is seal hunting (a seal wandered into the street a couple weeks ago, poor baby; can hear the seal guns in summer). About an hour north is popular whale hunting.

I don't have the stamina to overnight it in negative 50 degree (and worse) weather. Much love and respect to the hunters, trappers and fishermen (and women) out here.

There is trout; I was surprised to find out can get rainbow trout out here (though I shouldn't have been), in the region circled between Dillingham, Iliamna and Kenai. Rainbow trout and cole slaw with lemonade is summer in the Midwest, not Alaska.

Sport hunting is ethically abhorrent to me, especially the people who come in to do it. But revenue is revenue.
First.
You're confusing the older Christian George Foreman with the grilling machine who won the heavyweight title at 45, but was big jovial and slower.

The young George Foreman won the gold medal in Mexico city, and was a stone cold killer before he came to christ.

THAT george Foreman almost killed ken Norton and joe Frazier in the ring.

Mike Tyson was is and will always be STUPID!

The motherfucker pissed away 100 million dollars for christ's sake!!!

He didn't have the brains to stay away from a young George foreman. And as such, had they fought, tyson would've been hospitalized.

Ali was a smart boxer.

Any questions?
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:37 pmwindow licker
Is that the same as pillow biter?
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him