A health care system worth preserving

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: A health care system worth preserving

Post by L45B »

Smackaholic gets it.

Allowing lower level / lower skilled medical professionals to do routine type of care is key.

Competition should be the driving force not government mandates. The government turns anything it touches to dogshit.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dinsdale wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:44 am If you think health care is expensive now, just wait until it's free.
Because taking billions of dollars from insurance companies will make the process worse. Trust the kleptos eh? It’s amazing how how these people have you tied around their finger.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:00 am Smackaholic gets it.

Allowing lower level / lower skilled medical professionals to do routine type of care is key.

Competition should be the driving force not government mandates. The government turns anything it touches to dogshit.
Like the military. Worse horseshit fighting force known to man. And don’t get me started and what a farce the police and DAs are. See now we have agreed twice in one day.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:23 am
L45B wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:00 am Smackaholic gets it.

Like the military. Worse horseshit fighting force known to man. And don’t get me started and what a farce the police and DAs are. See now we have agreed twice in one day.
Funny how you attack the police.
But the federal police like Comey and McCabe you like.
You really are a delusional puppy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice lie.

—-

Say anything
Trust the process
Flood the zone

Sin,
88nazis
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:31 am Nice lie.

—-

Say anything
Trust the process
Flood the zone

Sin,
88nazis
The entire board knows you're a looney tune for saying the police sprayed OJ's DNA all over the dead bodies.
You are a joke.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

schmick wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:44 am The Blue Cross PPO insurance I had until owebamacare killed it was worth saving.

Get me that back, same premiums, co pays and doctors or shut the fuck up
Discretely stock up on alcohol and medicines while you can, if you can. Allegedly.

Goob should be sitting pretty in Madison.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:23 am

—-

Say anything
Trust the process
Flood the zone

Sin,
88nazis
The entire board knows you're a looney tune for saying the police sprayed OJ's DNA all over the dead bodies.
You are a joke.
Nice lie.

—-
Great job 88, you fuckin POS.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:38 pm
EAP wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:23 am

—-

Say anything
Trust the process
Flood the zone

Sin,
88nazis
You are a joke.
Nice lie.

—-
Great job 88, you fuckin POS.
No
You've already put forth your asinine opinion that OJ was framed, and innocent.

You can't lie and wiggle out of your stupidity.

Just own it and move on.
The board as a collective whole, will embrace you for admitting your stupidity.

I owned my completely missing the "who" reference.

So suck it up. Admit you are a fool for thinking OJ was innocent, and the board will embrace you with open arms
Hell, screw might even fellate you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You can’t bully me and I’m not falling for any Jedi mind trick attempts.
Address the issue or fuck off.

OJ was innocent. Or Trump is guilty. You can’t have it both ways asshat.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:01 pm You can’t bully me and I’m not falling for any Jedi mind trick attempts.
Address the issue or fuck off.

OJ was innocent. Or Trump is guilty. You can’t have it both ways asshat.

Vincent Bugliosi was UNDEFEATED as a criminal prosecutor and he is the one that prosecuted Charles Mansion and wrote "HELTER SHELTER".

His book "OUTRAGE" was one of the best books I ever read......

In this book he outlines how he would have prosecuted the case and WON! The only reason OJ was found "NOT GUILTY" is because
Marsha Clark was an affirmative action whore that was fukkking the other black affirmative action lawyer Darden. Both IMCOMPETENT!

OJ was the MOST GUILTY person EVER that was put on trial. Black racism and jury NULLIFICATION are the reason he was freed!

READ THE BOOK!

EDUCATE YOURSELF!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

OJ is innocent or Cheetolini is guilty. Take your pick.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:OJ is innocent or Cheetolini is guilty. Take your pick.
Can you explain this line of thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I can.
OJ found not guilty. Most MAGAs (and white plp in general) say he is guilty. Not just think it. Say it.
Don the Con likewise not guilty and it wasn’t even close to unanimous like OJ jury. Most (all?) MAGAs say he is not guilty. I would imagine they also think it too.

Can you please explain how that is possible?

Personally I think OJ is actually not guilty and Cheetolini is guilty but I am willing admit that I must also pick one if I were to get into a rational conversation on here with someone, like you have been doing so far. For the purposes of our conversation I am willing to let you pick.
Both guilty I can live with as I can the opposite.

Obviously I would still retain my right to think what I want and purpose that same deal to a different poster who might pick the opposite side.

Ball is in your court.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Why didn’t this couple sue the insurance company prior to their bankruptcy 5 years later? I get they prolly didn’t have cash on hand for a retainer, but there are plenty of ambulance chasers who would take this for them.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Name one.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:50 am I can.
OJ found not guilty. Most MAGAs (and white plp in general) say he is guilty. Not just think it. Say it.
Don the Con likewise not guilty and it wasn’t even close to unanimous like OJ jury. Most (all?) MAGAs say he is not guilty. I would imagine they also think it too.

Can you please explain how that is possible?

Personally I think OJ is actually not guilty and Cheetolini is guilty but I am willing admit that I must also pick one if I were to get into a rational conversation on here with someone, like you have been doing so far. For the purposes of our conversation I am willing to let you pick.
Both guilty I can live with as I can the opposite.

Obviously I would still retain my right to think what I want and purpose that same deal to a different poster who might pick the opposite side.

Ball is in your court.
OK, from a technical legal viewpoint, yes, OJ is innocent, as is The Great Orange Father. And as far as the law is concerned, they need to be treated that way.

Doesn't mean we can't have opinions.

How any sane person can look at the evidence and buy into some sort of cop conspiracy to frame OJ is insane. It requires one to think that cops just sit around all day trying to cook up schemes to fukk balck folks.

Some "believe" this because it suits their political goals which are dependent on 95% balck support.

Some believe it because it makes them feel better about themselves as the alternative is that maybe blacks just need to step up their game.

And some believe because they are simply gullible morons.

And to be quite honest with you, I hope you fukks do continue to cry wolf. Every day these claims look more and more bizarre, mainly because that evil orange racist is doing actual tangible things to improve the lives of brown folks. I am confident that he will pull 20% off the democrat plantation and I think 30% may be reachable.

And if he gets 20% and maybe 40% of hispanics, it is game over.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What exactly is he doing for balck people that will get them to ignore the fact he does everything to spite Obama? A winning electoral strategy, indeed.

You're dreaming.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Holic,
Play it that way if you want, but that means the orange menace is also guilty. It’s amazing you can’t see that you are also crying wolf if you think OJ is guilty and Cheetolini isn’t.
It proves you don’t care about facts, just feelings.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

OK, I'll play along.

Historic lows in balck unemployment, blue collar income up for the first time in years. Balck folks, for the most part, aren't interested in Clueless Joe's coding jobs. They want real ones. I suspect they also aren't much interested in his leg hair either, but let's just leave that alone for now.

He has also gotten DONE what dems have been promising for years, sentencing reform.

As for him being against Barry, yeah, he is. That's because Barry accomplished nothing good.

He completely fukked an already ill psuedo private healfcare system and he poured a can of gas on the middle east.

He also set race relations back about 50 years and fanned the flames of cop hatred.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:01 pm Holic,
Play it that way if you want, but that means the orange menace is also guilty. It’s amazing you can’t see that you are also crying wolf if you think OJ is guilty and Cheetolini isn’t.
Just because you say it, doesn't make it so.

There was rock solid evidence that OJ killed 2 people.

There is also rock solid evidence that Trump said, how's about you look into corruption in your country, an example of which is a politically connected son collecting a huge pay day from a corrupt company in your country with absolutely no possible explanation. And oh yeah, the guy that wants to be our president dictated that the dude investigating him be shitcanned and he said it ON VIDEO-FUKKING-TAPE!!!! And he threatened to hold back a billion dollars if it didn't happen.

Those are the facts we know.

The fact that Biden is a political rival is irrelevant.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s fine, but then you can’t bring up anything about how he was acquitted and how somehow that proves something.

So you want to actually discuss what happened.
Did you see how I posted the relevant crime and how Cheetolini broke the law?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The historic lows for black unemployment or most likely somewhere in the late 18th century or early 19th century.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:27 pm The historic lows for black unemployment or most likely somewhere in the late 18th century or early 19th century.
Which explains why unions were formed.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:27 pm The historic lows for black unemployment or most likely somewhere in the late 18th century or early 19th century.
Yeah, minimum wage jobs are more prevalent now than ever. A real boon to the balck middle class!
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Weeand wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:25 am I was taking your lead Lieman, I hadn’t seen where you sent extra cheese to Cheetolini for your wall, or whatever right wing fetish you currently have.

Are you people actual adults? These are real “arguments” you think hold weigh?
Good fucking god.
I AM your lead, fucksicle. Recognize, you stupid fuck.

I noticed you ignored the question and decided to move the goal posts. HOW do we pay for "Medicare for all?" Lay it out for us, you sawed-off pile of shit. Or shut the fuck up. Health care insurance is NOT a right. Delete your life, you stupid fuck.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:18 pm
Yeah, minimum wage jobs are more prevalent now than ever. A real boon to the balck middle class!
Hey screw?
The minimum wage position is only temporary.
Anyone with an ounce of drive and ambition would be out of it and moved up within just a few months, black or white.

If you knew a GOT DAMN thing about business, you'd realize that anyone, regardless of skin color can start at a minimum wage position and steadily rise up to management and beyond, with determination and hard work.

In other words, in this country, the skies the limit. We are the greatest country on planet earth.

The fact that you needed someone to explain that to you, speaks volumes about what you are.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Truman wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:29 pm
Weeand wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:25 am I was taking your lead Lieman, I hadn’t seen where you sent extra cheese to Cheetolini for your wall, or whatever right wing fetish you currently have.

Good fucking god.

I noticed you ignored the question and decided to move the goal posts. HOW do we pay for "Medicare for all?" Lay it out for us, you sawed-off pile of shit. Or shut the fuck up. Health care insurance is NOT a right. Delete your life, you stupid fuck.
Taxes.

I'd rather my tax dollars go to Medicaid for all, than to Israel.

We aren't already doing that because...why?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'd rather my fed tax dollars go to neither. The solution regarding Israel is to stand back and let them kick the shit out of any group that attacks them. They should also annex any adjoining land they are attacked from.

Do this a few times and the attacks will stop. The Arabs aren't THAT stupid.

Sadly, we have a situation where they are not allowed to do this.

if you allow the normal rules of war to play out, the losing side eventually gets tired of losing shit and cries uncle.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

'Holic, I've stated this before, but I will reiterate. On the OJ topic, I agree with MS. There are far too many facts and details that were "cooked" by the police, especially Fuhrman. He had an anti-black agenda, to put it very mildly, and saw this as a great opportunity to frame a famous black man. OJ has done some stupid shit, no doubt, and broken the law. He did jail time for it. He was found not guilty on Nicole and Ron's murders for a reason. Go back to the other thread and read the links that IB and I used. It's a good start.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Firman used the word niggger. Beyond that, what did he do.

What is the manufactured evidence you speak of?

Do you think these guys would have planted evidence not knowing that OJ might have a solid alibi? And having such an alibi would point to them planting evidence?

You can go ahead and drink the kool aid if you want, but sensible people see this for what it was, a guy with a long history of domestic abuse kicking it up a notch.

Do I think he set out that night to chop two people’s heads off?

Probably not.

I think it was just a bad set of circumstances that got a bit out of hand.

But he was found “not guilty” and we do have to respect that decision.

But I don’t have to agree with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:06 pm
Truman wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:29 pm

Good fucking god.

Taxes.

I'd rather my tax dollars go to Medicaid for all, than to Israel.

We aren't already doing that because...why?
Oh, medicaid for all?
How bout a job for all?
That way, everyone carries their weight.
Everyone has skin in the game.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:49 pm
'Holic, I've stated this before, but I will reiterate. On the OJ topic, I agree with MS. There are far too many facts and details that were "cooked" by the police, especially Fuhrman. He had an anti-black agenda, to put it very mildly, and saw this as a great opportunity to frame a famous black man. OJ has done some stupid shit, no doubt, and broken the law. He did jail time for it. He was found not guilty on Nicole and Ron's murders for a reason. Go back to the other thread and read the links that IB and I used. It's a good start.
Well, I suspected it.
But now I KNOW it.
You are out of your GOT DAMN mind.
The detectives were awakened at 1 am. And scrambled to get OJ's DNA and quickly sprinkle it all over both dead bodies?

You are gone mentally.

The reality is that OJ's DNA was all over both dead bodies. Because he violently stabbed them to death.
Police didn't put it there.
The fact that I'm even having to type this is proof of your detachment from reality.

Good luck .
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

'Holic, both you EAP need to go back and read those links and stop commenting from an emotional standpoint. There is plenty of information available about the corrupt nature of he LAPD on this case. If you can't do something as simple as read the information and THEN come back to discuss, this exchange is pointless. EAP is a lost cause. You on the other hand, can think. Do so.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:21 am 'Holic, both you EAP need to go back and read those links and stop commenting from an emotional standpoint. There is plenty of information available about the corrupt nature of he LAPD on this case. If you can't do something as simple as read the information and THEN come back to discuss, this exchange is pointless. EAP is a lost cause. You on the other hand, can think. Do so.
Ok.
Let me be more clear.

Yes, we know about the corruption of the LA police department, it's well documented.
HOWEVER, that being said, it's still within reason , fact and logic to separate the two
Let me explain.
Remember Ferguson?
It was found out that there were racist cops. However, officer Wilson was totally cleared and Mike Brown was indeed guilty of attacking him and trying to wrestle his weapon away from him. This is a fact according to the forensic evidence and two eyewitnesses who came forward.
AND, Obama's DOJ even conducted a separate investigation, and ALSO cleared officer Wilson.
So there's a prime example of a department which was found to have racist practices, YET, that was separate from the fact that officer Wilson was cleared, and Mike Brown was indeed guilty according to the forensics and eyewitnesses.

In the OJ case, even though there was corruption, the DNA of OJ was indeed collected from both dead bodies.
Mark fuhrman had NOTHING to do with that crucial evidence whatsoever.
Actual scientific evidence put OJ at the scene of the crime .
All the other bullshit propaganda is irrelevant.
The sole reason OJ's DNA was on both dead bodies is because he violently stabbed them to death.
Period.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:51 am Allowing the states to determine whether or not they want to legalize cannabis and keeping the feds out of it
A D administration would be doing the same thing. But to be a good sport, I'll give Trump 1/2 credit for that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How about zero credit since he is not doing it.

Just another lie from the Orange tards.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Don put Mr. Trevino in prison for 16 years just a few months ago for running a legal pot shop so just stop lying.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z2XRg3dy9k

Any of you old Pieces Of Shit that are crying socialism and using Medicare can go fuck yourselves.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:28 am https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z2XRg3dy9k

Any of you old Pieces Of Shit that are crying socialism and using Medicare can go fuck yourselves.
Hey stupid? The only thing you're entitled to is life liberty and the pursuit.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
Tread on other's liberty, and history will explain what happens next.

I know poor people who live to 80 and beyond.
Then there's billionaires like STEVE JOBS AND PAUL ALLEN, with the BEST possible healthcare imaginable, WHO DIE QUICKLY!

When your pathetic low IQ time is up, YOU'RE GONE!!!!
NO amount of free anything is gonna save your worthless gay ass.