Pelosi is the reason Trump will be acquitted...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Pelosi is the reason Trump will be acquitted...

Post by Left Seater »

Nancy rushed the impeachment and made it extremely easy for the Senate to vote to acquit.

First she and Dems claimed it was a "Crime in Progress" and the timetable needed to be aggressive. Then she contradicted that by holding the articles of impeachment for almost a month.

Dems claim they have proof of bribery, but it isn't included in the Articles of Impeachment? WTF? They claim to have proof of his Obstruction of Justice from the Mueller Report, but it isn't included in the Articles of Impeachment? Seriously? They like many posters here claim he wipes his ass with the Constitution daily, but failed to include any proof of that in the Articles of Impeachment? So are these claims not true or did Nancy fail at her job and let the citizens of the US down?

Instead of slowing the process down and seeking subpoenas for multiple witness like Bolton, Kupperman, McGhan and others which may have led to a stronger case, they decided to rush? Wouldn't having their testimony as public record help their case? That would have made it much harder for the Senate to vote for no witnesses. If the House didn't want to build a case with uncooperative witnesses, why should the Senate? Nancy and Dems will hide behind the Senate not calling witnesses, yet they had the chance to compel testimony from these people and chose not to.

The Dems and media kept saying that it wouldn't matter given the make-up of the Senate and that they wouldn't vote guilty regardless. This is a weak excuse for the poor, rushed effort the House put into Impeachment. If they truly believed that, why not make their case as strong and slam dunk as possible? This half assed effort gave Senators cover to not call witnesses and vote to acquit.

Nancy then demanded concessions from the Senate that she and her party could have done themselves. She wanted the Senate to do the job she refused. She held up sending the articles to the Senate while she "negotiated" rules for the Senate trial. Of course the Senate told her to pound sand because the Articles contained nothing of substance and they had no reason to negotiate. Had we heard from witnesses this may have given her more ammunition. After a month she sent them without getting anything she wanted.

So at the end of the day Nancy and the Dems gave the GOP and Trump a slam dunk acquittal. Maybe the plan all along was to let Dems use this as a campaign point, but the GOP can just flip that back on her and Dems saying they didn't want to hear from those individuals either.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Re: Pelosi is the reason Trump will be acquitted...

Post by Kierland »

It’s certainly not because of the actual senate vote.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The hardcore Trump kneepadders, such as Lefty, live in a bizarro alternate reality.

The Senate chose to not even have a trial, but of course it is the fault of the Dims.

rotf...

#assclown
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Honest questions here.

Exactly what did Trump do that risked national security? Russia had already annexed Crimea and regained naval bases in the Black Sea that they wanted in 2014. How is Trump holding back our tax money endangering our security?

How is he cheating the 2020 election? Looking into Biden's corruption?
1) Be glad that this process shined a bright light on Biden.
2) Do you really want Biden to be the next POTUS?

Do you prefer a strong president that will use the power behind his office to let other countries know we mean business or a president that will go on a world apology tour?

Obstruction of Congress? I would like to see how every other executive administration acquiesced to every "demand" from the legislative branch.

How are these Iowa caucuses reflecting on the current state of the Democratic party?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:39 am The Senate chose to not even have a trial, but of course it is the fault of the Dims.

rotf...
-

The House impeachment was fair, was it? Did the so called whistleblower ever testify? 17 hearsay witnesses for the prosecution and not a single defense witness? Since when is hearsay admissible evidence? Is that what you call fair?

You are catastrophically stupid if not actually mentally ill. The Stiff Dick of Reality is going to fuck you up the ass...dry in November.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:39 am The hardcore Trump kneepadders, such as Lefty, live in a bizarro alternate reality.

The Senate chose to not even have a trial, but of course it is the fault of the Dims.

rotf...

#assclown
Hey low IQ cocksucker?
According to the constitution,
The finished impeachment is to be forwarded to the Senate, who will then decide, based on all the facts presented, whether or not to remove the president.
NOWHERE does the Senate add to or subtract from the actual impeachment done by the house.

Your post is a complete piece of bullshit.

Like all the left wing clowns in here, you just parrott what you hear on the fake news media

You are detached from reality.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:50 am
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:39 am The Senate chose to not even have a trial, but of course it is the fault of the Dims.

rotf...
-

The House impeachment was fair, was it? Did the so called whistleblower ever testify? 17 hearsay witnesses for the prosecution and not a single defense witness? Since when is hearsay admissible evidence? Is that what you call fair?

You are catastrophically stupid if not actually mentally ill. The Stiff Dick of Reality is going to fuck you up the ass...dry in November.
The guy who called in the dui is almost never at the trial.
Trump and his henchmen were invited, they declined.
Hearsay has been admissible under certain circumstances since the advent of the rule which is older the the USC.
Now shuffle on back to your pedocamp.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

adad wrote:How is he cheating the 2020 election? Looking into Biden's corruption?
Looking into?

Multiple people have attested that Trump withheld congressionally appropriated funds unless Ukraine made a public announcement that they were investigating Biden.

If Donald wanted to look into corruption in Ukraine, there are government channels for that.

Such channels do not include Donald's personal lawyer and other personal henchmen (Parna, etc.) who have no business being involved.

lol

You guys are so full of shit that it isn't even worth talking to you.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:39 am

#assclown
What was there to try? The House sent nothing. Why aren’t you calling out Nancy and the Dems for their failure to do their duty? Had they sent something worthwhile then there might have been a trial. And if there wasn’t a trial after the House sent something of substance then you call out the Senate.

But yeah assclown fits you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:25 am
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:39 am

#assclown
What was there to try? The House sent nothing. Why aren’t you calling out Nancy and the Dems for their failure to do their duty? Had they sent something worthwhile then there might have been a trial. And if there wasn’t a trial after the House sent something of substance then you call out the Senate.

But yeah assclown fits you.
They sent 100’s of pages.

Body in the middle of the floor? What body in the middle of the floor?

Sin,
BrokenPsyche
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:40 am Poor old, fucked up Soyball Bat. Senility is still having its way with him. You've just got to seriously how many more months he can survive being this fucked up... :(
Fat
Yellow
Retard
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:What was there to try? The House sent nothing.
Article I - Abuse of Power
Article II - Obstruction of Congress.

duh

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/201 ... annotated/

#'tards
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:52 am
LS wrote:What was there to try? The House sent nothing.
Article I - Abuse of Power
Article II - Obstruction of Congress.

duh

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/201 ... annotated/

After a rushed Impeachment those weak sauce Articles with no solid backing are what we were given? Where is all this proof the Liberals claim to have? Why not compel the testimony of unfriendly witnesses?

More telling is your refusal to hold Nancy’s feet to the fire.

But troll on troll. It’s what you do best.

#'tards
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:22 am
adad wrote:How is he cheating the 2020 election? Looking into Biden's corruption?
Looking into?

Multiple people have attested that Trump withheld congressionally appropriated funds unless Ukraine made a public announcement that they were investigating Biden.

The funds were eventually released - Ukraine never made an announcement regarding an investigation. The bright light was turned on Biden. There was no threat to the US national security. Maybe for the Euro's and former Soviet states but they need to start paying something for their defense, the US can not afford to continue funding the lions share of NATO et.al.
The ends justify the means, is that not a page from the Democrat playbook (if not a highlight in the executive summary?)

If Donald wanted to look into corruption in Ukraine, there are government channels for that.

What I saw that came out of the House Impeachment inquiry is that long standing government state department personnel did not agree with Trump's national security policy. There were some that undermined his policy while perusing the "status quo". Setting national security policy is under control of the executive branch, and those that serve in that department serve under the whims of the POTUS. Trump recognized the crap going on and does not trust the entrenched bureaucracy, thus went around them. Where is the law that says he has to stay within the existing channels? Look for a purge of the state department.

Such channels do not include Donald's personal lawyer and other personal henchmen (Parna, etc.) who have no business being involved.

How so?

lol

I love you too brother.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:54 am Why not compel the testimony of unfriendly witnesses?
That he defied them when they “compelled” him was literally the second article.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

atmdad wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:58 am
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:22 am
Looking into?

The funds were eventually released - Ukraine never made an announcement regarding an investigation. The bright light was turned on Biden. There was no threat to the US national security. Maybe for the Euro's and former Soviet states but they need to start paying something for their defense, the US can not afford to continue funding the lions share of NATO et.al.
The ends justify the means, is that not a page from the Democrat playbook (if not a highlight in the executive summary?)

What I saw that came out of the House Impeachment inquiry is that long standing government state department personnel did not agree with Trump's national security policy. There were some that undermined his policy while perusing the "status quo". Setting national security policy is under control of the executive branch, and those that serve in that department serve under the whims of the POTUS. Trump recognized the crap going on and does not trust the entrenched bureaucracy, thus went around them. Where is the law that says he has to stay within the existing channels? Look for a purge of the state department.

How so?

lol

I love you too brother.
A) The funds were released after the whistle was blown.
B) Just because he failed is no excuse you Orange tard.
C) It wasn’t foreign policy until Biden announced you fucking idiot.
D) “How so?” Read the fucking treaty that has been posted here many times you ignorant twat. It lays out the process which was not followed.

You remain a utter tool.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Moving Sale had previously said (weeks ago) that he thought the House should only bring one (of the two) article of impeachment to the Senate.

Seeing how it has played out, with the GOP Senate running a sham of a trial, I think his advice was wise.

Let the American people see how deceitful the GOP has decided to be, and keep one of the articles still in your back pocket.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:02 am
Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:54 am Why not compel the testimony of unfriendly witnesses?
They went to the courts to compel testimony and then abandoned sure victories to hurry thru an incomplete Article.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:39 am
Seeing how it has played out, with the GOP Senate running a sham of a trial, I think his advice was wise.

Let the American people see how deceitful the GOP has decided to be, and keep one of the articles still in your back pocket.
Good God your blinders are huge. The sham started in the House. When they sent nothing of substance to the Senate, they gave the Senate cover. There was little to the trial because there was even less to the Articles.

You know this but your true partisan trolling is showing itself.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Suck that orange dick, you ridiculous clown.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:06 pm They went to the courts to compel testimony and then abandoned sure victories to hurry thru an incomplete Article.
Why do you think that Don McGahn didn't testify before the House? Because the White House sued to prevent him from testifying and the issue is still in the courts.

Please, remove even just a bit of your head from your rear before clacking out your next take.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The most successful GOP accomplishment of the last 40 years is convincing Americans to reject policies that may benefit them because they also may benefit people who are not only poorer than them but might also be not as white as them.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:06 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:02 am
They went to the courts to compel testimony and then abandoned sure victories to hurry thru an incomplete Article.
Because the orange menace obstructed justice. The House has the SOLE duty to impeach they don’t need courts on this one you fat greedy orange tub of goo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:09 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:39 am

Good God your blinders are huge. The sham started in the House. When they sent nothing of substance to the Senate, they gave the Senate cover. There was little to the trial because there was even less to the Articles.

You know this but your true partisan trolling is showing itself.
They sent crimes to the Senate.

Dead body? What dead body?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:43 pm The most successful GOP accomplishment of the last 40 years is convincing Americans to reject policies that may benefit them because they also may benefit people who are not only poorer than them but might also be not as white as them.
Your "white" comment is actual proof of your mental illness.
Good luck with that.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:43 pm The most successful GOP accomplishment of the last 40 years is convincing Americans to reject policies that may benefit them because they also may benefit people who are not only poorer than them but might also be not as white as them.
What an idiotic take. But hey let's play along a bit. Why don't you link us up to a few examples.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:30 pm What an idiotic take. But hey let's play along a bit. Why don't you link us up to a few examples.
I just spent listening to two mornings worth of Morning Edition interviewing Iowa voters as to who they want for president. Try it yourself.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:30 pm What an idiotic take.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:51 pm
I just spent listening to two mornings worth of Morning Edition interviewing Iowa voters
I rest my case. #walkoff
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:51 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:30 pm What an idiotic take. But hey let's play along a bit. Why don't you link us up to a few examples.
I just spent listening to two mornings worth of Morning Edition interviewing Iowa voters as to who they want for president. Try it yourself.
Guess you missed the democrat female voter in Iowa who said NO to homosexuality in the white house.
She's on tape!!!
But your fake news media won't report this because she's a female Democrat!!!
You POS.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:33 pm Image

The nazi socialist party controlled the press and academia.
Your left wing socialist party controls the press and academia.

The nazi socialists and soviet socialists disarmed the people.
Your left wing socialist party talks about disarming the people.

Your left wing socialist party is government control.
The nazi socialists and soviet socialists were government control
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Wrong. Trump won because JEB's heart wasn't in it, and Hillary thought he was a rodeo clown to her matador. Hillary and the DNC are responsible for the rise of Trump.

They have learned nothing from 2008 or 2016.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:51 pm

Wrong. Trump won because JEB's heart wasn't in it, and Hillary thought he was a rodeo clown to her matador. Hillary and the DNC are responsible for the rise of Trump.

They have learned nothing from 2008 or 2016.
Ditto to that BUT I'll also add that low IQ cocksuckers like fiat put up nazi socialist bullshit to sway low IQ'S like him.

The soviet socialists and nazi socialists were government control and controlled the press and academia. Just like the left wing socialists of today.
And, just like the left is anti liberty, so were the soviet and nazi socialists.

The American people are finally getting it. The former party of JFK, is now officially government control socialism.

We have a very clear choice.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Racist Dems will do anything to get hide their true colors.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

FAT Republicans can't do anything to hide their FAT.

FAT people are disgusting. Right Lefty ?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:27 pm FAT Republicans can't do anything to hide their FAT.

He's 73 and enjoying big time 18 hole golf on the most beautiful courses in the world, some of which he owns

When you reach 73, IF you reach 73, you'll be spitting up your own acid and be unable to bathe yourself

Kinda puts things in big time perspective, don't it?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

EAP wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:40 pm
FiatLux wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:27 pm FAT Republicans can't do anything to hide their FAT.

He's 73

Excuses
Deflect
Micro-penis (Guns and Pick-up trucks)
Flood the zone
Republicans = The FAT Nazi Right Wing.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:45 pm
EAP wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:40 pm

He's 73

Excuses
Deflect
Micro-penis (Guns and Pick-up trucks)
Flood the zone
Republicans = The FAT Nazi Right Wing.
Democrat socialist left wing nazi socialist party.
Soviet socialists = left wing socialists, GOVERNMENT CONTROL.
low IQ tard socialist.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

EAP wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:56 pm Soviet socialists = Trump wing socialists, GOVERNMENT CONTROL.
low IQ tard socialist.

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:05 pm
EAP wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:56 pm Soviet socialists = Trump wing socialists, GOVERNMENT CONTROL.
low IQ tard socialist.

BUWAHAHAHA
The entire board knows you're a smelly serial lying turd.
You left wing socialist 49er queen.