Iowa vs Michigan

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Iowa vs Michigan

Post by BSmack »

This game is like watching a train wreck. I mean I want to turn it to another channel, but every time I reach for the remote the game actually starts sucking even more and I am sucked back in thinking that I might see it go even further into the abyss. All Michigan has to do to win this game is good a couple of first downs. They will probably fail and then Iowa will fail to do anything with yet another opportunity. If this is what Michigan fans have to deal with every week then why isn't Coach Khaki's head on a pike?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Iowa vs Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:19 pm This game is like watching a train wreck. I mean I want to turn it to another channel, but every time I reach for the remote the game actually starts sucking even more and I am sucked back in thinking that I might see it go even further into the abyss. All Michigan has to do to win this game is good a couple of first downs. They will probably fail and then Iowa will fail to do anything with yet another opportunity. If this is what Michigan fans have to deal with every week then why isn't Coach Khaki's head on a pike?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Booger picker told the press his 10 point achieving UM offense has finally turned a corner.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Winning is nice but the long-term outlook of the program is still bleak. They are exceptionally average. They should be able to trash their old buddy Peters and the Illini but I'm still looking at that closing 6 games and seeing no better than a 3-3 finish. They'll definitely lose to Penn State, Notre Dame and Ohio State. The MSU game is the difference between 8-4 and 7-5.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Two words: Shea Patterson

They've got a pretty good collection of skill position players but the guy with the ball in his hands on every play is a mistake waiting to happen.