tOSU fans

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

tOSU fans

Post by Goober McTuber »

So in case you didn't know, I was born 25 miles south of the Horseshoe. We moved a couple times when I was a kid, including a move to God's Country when I was a sophomore in high school. I was a Buckeye fan as a kid, but went to school at Wisky.

So this year I am finally going to see a game in Columbus, when the Badgers visit next month. We're staying close to the stadium, though I don't have an address. Please pass along suggestions for restaurants and bars in the area, along with invitations to your pre-game tailgates. It would just be me, my lovely wife, and 4 or 5 of our closest friends.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: tOSU fans

Post by L45B »

You should have a great time Goober. I haven’t lived in Cbus since 2004. The Out ‘R Inn is a campus bar you should stop at— old school.

I love this game. I have been to Madtown for a couple Buckeye-Badger games and the atmosphere is awesome. Nonetheless we will be beat you guys by two touchdowns.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:23 am I was a Buckeye fan as a kid, but went to school at Wisky.

Sincerely,

Killitard the White Supremacist Notre Dame Subway Alum
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Your obsession with me is cute, racist. But I'm married and already have a place to live.

But while you're here, Skkkrewy, why don't you tell us about your George Washington season tickets and all the classes you attended there?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

I was pretty impressed with the college row tailgate scene when OU went up there a cpl years ago. 3 story beer bongs were legit.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Ohio State is pretty good at football. They must work out.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:47 am Goobs, you always struck me as the Circleville type. I used to work there for DuPont.

I moved to SWFL and won’t be around to chaperone you to The Shoe. Ohio State’s tailgate scene is corporate, in my opinion. Not done as well as other places I’ve visited. But there is a lot to see and do. The area north of the stadium is where most of the public stuff can be found.

The 2% asshole faction will be out strong. But rest assured that 98% of tOSU fans are not assholes. You’ll be safe (but jeered).

Last time I was in Madtown, tOSU lost (like feCal tonight). Got hit with marshmallows with pennies in them.
The 2% is everywhere. I'm not worried. I will be wearing my Badger sweatshirt with my the Ohio State University t-shirt underneath. So I can just lift up the sweatshirt and flash as needed.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim