Impeachment begins

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Impeachment begins

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:24 am You lie in every post. And you are yellow. A lying Yellow fuck
You can say that or you can back it up with evidence.
Your choice.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:42 am That is straight out of the nazi playbook. Also straight out of the nazi playbook is to lie. I don’t support the Ds. I have never been a D and I rarely vote for them.
Everytime you hit the post button, you forget to remind yourself that you are a tarded, nazi, racist, bigoted, projectionist, yellow, re-tarded, bolshevik loving, racist yellow lying fuck
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So in other words you are full of shit and were lying out your ass about my posting history to deflect from the issue of impeachment. Good job Herman.

Spin, Lie, Deflect, Rinse, Repeat.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:33 am You mean the white farmers who are being attacked and murdered, and are fleeing to Australia? Yeah, it's an issue. How's the food supply in Zimbabwe right now? I'm sure the two aren't correlated at all.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What other 4chan born white supremacy theories do you believe in? Tell me more about Crowdstrike, too. I'm sure both South Africa and Crowdstrike are legitimate issues that the liberal media is choosing to ignore because they're in the tank as anti-Trump.

Take your time, Killitard the Notre Dame Subway Alum. We'll wait.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:32 pm So in other words you are full of shit and were lying out your ass about my posting history to deflect from the issue of impeachment. Good job Herman.

Spin, Lie, Deflect, Rinse, Repeat.
Us: Trump is a living breathing US national security risk. Example: He's in bed with Russia and sold Ukraine down the river to please his Russian overlords and gain leverage on his 2020 opponent.

Them: You're the REAL racist! x100000 You're like a 15 year old school girl!
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:43 am I think I am going to add some time in my life and stop reading anything that is posted by this bunch of low life tedious cock suckers like The Midget, Screwed in the Ass, poptard, and now their new troll home boy this Bankierfag. Anything these tards are posting is becoming more and more of the tedious boring shit slinging this monkeys are famous for.

It is simply unreadable, not funny, not amusing, and boring as fuck. Same shit, every day over and over again. Orange, nazi, racist.

The best thing that could happen is bust a cap into these parroting clowns. I have been on this board for 13 plus years and this is absolutely the worst I have ever seen the exchanges on here. These jackoffs have no game at all, just slinging the same shit every fucking day.

Fuck you Board Bitch, fuck you Screwed in the Ass, fuck you pop tard, fuck you Ban whoever you are you troll mother fucker, fuck every one of you worthless pieces of shit. This kind of shit has driven many quality posters away.
Well, what are you waiting for? Your feelings are clearly hurt.

Hit the fucking road already.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Duhron the Tweaker was run.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Yellow, liar, racist fuck

And a nazi
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag you orange dick sucking retard.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:43 pm
Us: Trump is a living breathing US national security risk. Example: He's in bed with Russia and sold Ukraine down the river to please his Russian overlords and gain leverage on his 2020 opponent.
What’s hilariously pathetique is that you and your antifa sisters will spend the next five years trying to prove this to get him out of office. Face it, dude is going to comfortably leave the WH at the end of 2024.

But he will never leave your dome, Screwy. Ever.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:47 pm Duhron the Tweaker was run.
Says the Board Bitch who WAS ran and unfortunately was allowed back in. I am not going to read your lame ass schtick anymore because it is so old and tired, it is a complete wast of time. But if you and your butt fuck buddy Screwed in the Ass want to think you ran me, go right ahead, it will be a complete fantasy like the rest of your shit.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Tiny Tweaker says what?
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:38 pm Tiny Tweaker says what?

Shut up, midget...you are banned!

Everyone hates you....everyonte except faggots and flat earf retards.

How does it feel to know that only the bottom retards and faggots in the world agree with you?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The ambassador to the EU was ready to testify about the Ukraine scandal.
Trump stopped him.

Gordon Sondland, the US ambassador to the European Union and a critical figure in the Trump-Ukraine controversy,
was set to testify before Congress Tuesday — but hours before that testimony was to begin, the Trump administration
canceled it.

The order to refuse to testify seemingly came straight from the top: Shortly after Sondland’s lawyer announced the
State Department had forbidden his client from attending the closed-door session with House Democrats, President
Donald Trump confirmed he did not want Sondland to appear. He blamed Democrats for the decision, writing on
Twitter he would have allowed it if he thought the process was fair...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... iry-schiff

I would love to send Ambassador Sondland, a really good man and great American, to testify, but unfortunately he
would be testifying before a totally compromised kangaroo court, where Republican’s rights have been taken away,
and true facts are not allowed out for the public....

- Donald

ummm...

From the White House Letter in Response to the Impeachment Inquiry...

I write on behalf of President Donald J. Trump in response to your numerous, legally unsupported demands made as part of what you have labeled — contrary to the Constitution of the United States and all past bipartisan precedent — as an “impeachment inquiry.” As you know, you have designed and implemented your inquiry in a manner that violates fundamental fairness and constitutionally mandated due process.

For example, you have denied the President the right to cross-examine witnesses, to call witnesses,...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... hment.html

"Impeachment inquiry" in quotation marks?

Violated Don's right to cross-examine witnesses?

:lol:

W
T
F

?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:12 am

I would love to send Ambassador Sondland, a really good man and great American, to testify, but unfortunately he
would be testifying before a totally compromised kangaroo court, where Republican’s rights have been taken away,
and true facts are not allowed out for the public...

- Donald

It's a KANGAROO COURT! Vote on Impeachment and we will put Shifty Shiff and Pelosi under oath and find out what they knew and when!

In the meantime... Trump is fixing America by undoing all the damage caused by the previous community organizer communist loser.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Trump burned all you "plan-trusters" and left you looking like dopes.

If you're a Democrat, vote for Trump in 2020. He won't cash any of the cheques he writes with his mouth.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Over/Under on the number of days before Donald tries to throw Rudy under the bus?

lol
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s funny how all of the kneepaders have gone silent. They pimped this orange tard for years and now they will only comments in non political threads, just like their demigod Sean Hannity told them to.
What a bunch of pathetic fucks.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Schoolhouse Rock-style impeachment video for those who may be having difficulty with how the grownups discuss it.
"I see everything twice!"
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Lol, why are Milley, McCarthy and another old white man to Trump's right with their eyes closed as they are praying? They're not exactly resting their eyes during the homily at mass, it's that they're praying to fucking God and G0d that they forgive him for working for this pathetic asswipe.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rick Perry to resign.

Rat jumping off the ship.
lol

Good times!

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Doral.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

Sin,
88 crickets
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:18 pm Doral.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

Sin,
88 crickets

Trump SAVING AMERICA MILLIONS OF $$$$$ by offering his resort at cost!

Greatest Prez EVER!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s such a lame and transparent plan, but then 88 is a vile nazi fuck so par for the course.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:31 pm It’s such a lame and transparent plan, but then 88 is a vile nazi fuck so par for the course.
You have two of your tiring "nazi" blasts in before 9 am. One more and you will be done for the day with such compelling content.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Among a slew of m0ronic takes spewed out by Donald in his public meltdown today was this beauty...

The phony emoluments clause...

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Will President Pence... pardon Trumpy Trump ?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:20 am Among a slew of m0ronic takes spewed out by Donald in his public meltdown today was this beauty...

The phony emoluments clause...

He literally wipes his ass with the Constitution every day because he has enablers like Left Shitter and Tardspray pom-pom'ing him at every opportunity.

How pathetic.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

What’s pathetic is your continued screaming about his lawlessness. Link us up to the laws he has broken with facts to back them up. Then explain why no charges have been brought. FYI, claiming money laundering with proof in his tax returns is just more TDS. Link us up to actual facts.

Your continued anger at voters is misplaced. If you really believe he is criminal where is your anger at prosecutors or judges. Voters only have a say in the next election. As for poster on this message board most aren’t saying Don the Orange is perfect or even all that competent. Rather we like watching the village idiot with TDS jump at the drop of a hat.

If Don the Orange is guilty of something, charge and try him. Meanwhile I will thank him for the tax cuts and life will go on nicely.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I already did, a bunch of times, you fat greedy fuck. What is pathetic is you ignoring it and acting like I never posted it. Get bent asshole.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:40 pm Meanwhile I will thank him for the tax cuts and life will go on nicely.
Definition of greed.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:27 pm I already did, a bunch of times, you fat greedy fuck. What is pathetic is you ignoring it and acting like I never posted it. Get bent asshole.
He doesn't give a shit. He got his. Everything else is liberal media or TDS.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:40 pm What’s pathetic is your continued screaming about his lawlessness. Link us up to the laws he has broken with facts to back them up. Then explain why no charges have been brought. FYI, claiming money laundering with proof in his tax returns is just more TDS. Link us up to actual facts.
Reading and basic comprehension eludes you.

I posted this for you yesterday...

Back in May the House requested Don's tax returns from the Treasury Department.
The returns "shall" be handed over upon request, the law plainly states.

S. Mnuchin blatantly defied the legal request and it is now a matter a judge will have to rule on.

- poptart

1. We, at the outset, determined that, when it came to the president's culpability, we needed to go forward, only after taking into account the OLC opinion that indicated that a sitting president cannot be indicted

- R. Mueller

2. Look up "individual 1" in the M. Cohen case.

#retard
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I don’t read much of what you post, flag earth, x^2 describes a circle, stock market is going to crash repeatedly, etc.

Take it up with others if you want.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:I don’t read much of what you post

LOL
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:06 pm I don’t read much of what you post, flag earth, x^2 describes a circle, stock market is going to crash repeatedly, etc.

That is because you are a stupid fat greedy yellow dog.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

FiatLux wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:17 am Will President Pence... pardon Trumpy Trump ?
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:01 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:40 pm What’s pathetic is your continued screaming about his lawlessness. Link us up to the laws he has broken with facts to back them up. Then explain why no charges have been brought. FYI, claiming money laundering with proof in his tax returns is just more TDS. Link us up to actual facts.
Reading and basic comprehension eludes you.

I posted this for you yesterday...

Back in May the House requested Don's tax returns from the Treasury Department.
The returns "shall" be handed over upon request, the law plainly states.

S. Mnuchin blatantly defied the legal request and it is now a matter a judge will have to rule on.

- poptart

1. We, at the outset, determined that, when it came to the president's culpability, we needed to go forward, only after taking into account the OLC opinion that indicated that a sitting president cannot be indicted

- R. Mueller

2. Look up "individual 1" in the M. Cohen case.

#retard

NOWHERE IN THE CONSTITUTION DOES IT REQUIRE THAT A PRESIDENT MUST PROVIDE HIS INCOME TAX RETURN!

WHAT PART OF "NOWHERE" ELUDES YOUR DOWNSY RETARDED BRAIN???

SECONDLY...THE PRESIDENT CAN TELL THEM TO SHOVE IT UP THEIR ARSE, IT'S CALLED EXECUTIVE PREVILEDGE!

TAKE IT TO THE SUPREME COURT, FAGGOT!

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:43 pm
Left Seater wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:06 pm I don’t read much of what you post, flag earth, x^2 describes a circle, stock market is going to crash repeatedly, etc.

You're starting to understand why I just don't read their shit anymore, aren't you? :lol:
Because you are yellow.