It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

EAP
Mr. USA

Re: Impeachment begins

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:33 am

Donald claims not to know Lev Parnas.
Claims that he doesn't believe he's ever even spoken to him.

:lol:
Do you have an IQ above retard levels?
This guy coming forward has zero credibility.
The fact that you think he's credible, speaks volumes about what you are.
Once again you are a gullible duped fool.
Carry on.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Smear Lie Attack
Don’t address the facts
Trust the Process
Light and Noise

Sin,
88nazis
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:54 pm Smear Lie Attack
Don’t address the facts
Trust the Process
Light and Noise

Sin,
88nazis
Just did address facts.
The guy is currently under indictment. One ukranian minister said that he is not to be trusted. Yet you go ahead and continue to be made a fool of.
Regards.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Not indicted for lying.
I don’t care what some euro twat says.
His story lines up and he has receipts.
GFY 88.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:17 pm Not indicted for lying.
I don’t care what some euro twat says.
His story lines up and he has receipts.
GFY 88.
Once again you have been duped.
Time and time again you are exposed, yet you come back to be ridiculed more.
All during the Mueller investigation you were giddy like a fag whore at a naval port.
Now that you've been exposed,
You've moved on to yet another bullshit propaganda sham.

The definition of insanity would be to take seriously, anything you bring in here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Blah blah blah
Noise and light
If it’s bad it’s fake
Smear Lie Attack

Sin,
88nazis
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:57 pm
Yes of course, revealing to you and all the Trump kneepadders more evidence of his criminality and treasonous behavior is simply obsessing. You, like all the kneepadders, cannot have your head any further up your ass.
TDS Liberal has been replaced with real life idiots.

Screwed in the Ass / Soy Boy : Trump should be in jail.

Normal sane person : For what ?

Screwed in the Ass / Soy Boy : His crimes

Normal sane person : What crimes?

Screwed in the Ass / Soy Boy: Bad crimes.

Normal sane person : What kind of bad crimes?

Screwed in the Ass / Soy Boy : You know what crimes.

Normal sane person : No, I really don’t, Please tell me what crimes Trump should be in jail for.

Screwed in the Ass / Soy Boy : You are stupid. You know what crimes. All of them.

Normal sane person : All of what ?

Screwed in the Ass / Soy Boy: His crimes

Normal sane person : What crimes ?

Screwed in the Ass / Soy Boy : You are a racist Nazi.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I laid out his crimes you Tiny lying nazi* fuck.

*lying about everything is straight from the nazi playbook you tweaked out fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:16 pm Normal sane person : What crimes?
The Government Accountability Office, the federal government’s independent auditor, released a judgment saying Trump did in fact break that law when through the White House’s Office of Management and Budget (OMB) he withheld the aid from Ukraine in the summer of 2019:

Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law. OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA). The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.

To clarify some of the bureaucratese, a “programmatic delay” refers to a finite set of practical reasons the executive branch can use to justify temporarily withholding aid that Congress has appropriated. When that happens, the executive branch is required by the law to write an explanation to Congress; the Trump administration didn’t do that either.

What the executive branch can’t do is just decide it doesn’t want to give the aid because it doesn’t think the country being aided deserves it. And that’s what the White House itself claims it was doing, when it says Trump withheld the aid because he was supposedly so concerned about corruption in Ukraine.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:25 pm I laid out his crimes you Tiny lying nazi* fuck.

*lying about everything is straight from the nazi playbook you tweaked out fuck.
They don't care. Having a good faith discussion with Trump kneepadders is like pissing in the wind.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Which is what The Tactic is used for.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:01 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:25 pm I laid out his crimes you Tiny lying nazi* fuck.

They don't care. Having a good faith discussion with Trump kneepadders is like pissing in the wind.
According to the constitution, the president did not break the law.
The article you just posted is completely false.
The fact that you bought into it?
Screams out how mentally unstable you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What part of the Constitution are you lying.... err I mean what part are you talking about?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screwed in the Ass / Soy Boy : You are a racist Nazi.
If you hold a minute while I trot around the bases after going yard on your bitch ass, and you can bend over so I can jam the bat in your dick sucker on the way past third, you just confirmed everything I called. You have to be one of the stupidest mother fuckers to walk the face of the earth.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again because meth has rotted your brain, calling a nazi a nazi after backing it up with facts is not some kind of faux pas.

But claim Bode anyways you pathetic flailing tard.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:35 pm What part of the Constitution are you lying.... err I mean what part are you talking about?
The president promised to go after corruption with his counterpart the ukranian president, in fact, they both were charged with this task. The corruption in Ukraine is massive, and was so during the Obama administration, including his then vice president Biden, and biden's son hunter, who actually got a position on the board of a corrupt oligarch in Ukraine. We know that then president Obama and his vice president Biden were fully aware that Hunter Biden had absolutely zero experience for such a job, and that he'd be working for a corrupt oligarch.
The president was operating within his constitutional authority to STOP all funding, due to the massive amounts of corruption, should he deem it necessary.
Anyone saying anything to the contrary, is lying.
One way or another, the previous administration, biden and his boss, have serious problems about to explode in their face.
President Trump on the other hand, is completely within his constitutional authority.

Legal scholars have already weighed in on this matter ad nauseam.

BTW, the fact that I had to explain this to you, speaks volumes about your cognitive dissonance.
Not to mention your low IQ.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Trump should rock his dome like a real man.

Our founding fathers would never go with a comb-over and put a squirrel on their head.

Comb your hair back... like a real man.

What's with this shit of pulling down your squirrel/hair like a chick trying to get bangs.

Fucking faggot..

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

The State wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:26 pm Trump should rock his dome like a real man.

Our founding fathers would never go with a comb-over and put a squirrel on their head.

Comb your hair back... like a real man.

What's with this shit of pulling down your squirrel/hair like a chick trying to get bangs.

Fucking faggot..

You call trump a faggott???
LMFAO
Trump has had more pussy in just one hour, than you've ever dreamed of having.

Think about that. Let that reality just wash over your faggot life.

That's just one hour mind you.
Funny how you left wing trolls make fun of people light years more successful than you

Hoe does that work in your fucked up heads?
You and kierland and screw are left wing trolls who insult the president, YET, next to his success in life, you guys are less than steaming turds. And that's the 3 of you combined!
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Think about it.
Every left wing troll in here makes fun of trump.
Yet by every standard of measure, the president is more successful than all of you put together, including many small countries thrown in.

Every single standard of measure.
Even his kids are better than your kids.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Eat a penis....

I thought I had 'all' the answers ?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So apparently mvscunt and Alan Dershowitz, who is serving as one of Trump's impeachment lawyers, have a lot in common. Specifically a predilection for really young women.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:59 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:35 pm What part of the Constitution are you lying.... err I mean what part are you talking about?
The president promised to go after corruption with his counterpart the ukranian president, in fact, they both were charged with this task. The corruption in Ukraine is massive, and was so during the Obama administration, including his then vice president Biden, and biden's son hunter, who actually got a position on the board of a corrupt oligarch in Ukraine. We know that then president Obama and his vice president Biden were fully aware that Hunter Biden had absolutely zero experience for such a job, and that he'd be working for a corrupt oligarch.
The president was operating within his constitutional authority to STOP all funding, due to the massive amounts of corruption, should he deem it necessary.
One way or another, the previous administration, biden and his boss, have serious problems about to explode in their face.
President Trump on the other hand, is completely within his constitutional authority.

BTW, the fact that I had to explain this to you, speaks volumes about your cognitive dissonance.
You AGAIN failed to answer the question.
Cite the part of the Constitution that shows he didn’t break the law.

—-
Talk shit
Lie
Do whatever
Trust the process

Sin,
88nazis
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:50 pm Think about it.
Every left wing troll in here makes fun of trump.
Yet by every standard of measure, the president is more successful than all of you put together, including many small countries thrown in.

Every single standard of measure.
Even his kids are better than your kids.
And Obama is more successful than you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

EAP wrote:This guy coming forward has zero credibility.
Donald has no credibility.
Duh.

If witnesses are allowed, which they of course should be, then Parnas' info will be corroborated, imo.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

eat a penis... was run.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Ken Starr is a freak, lunatic, and disaster.

- you know who

The pathetic cocksucker will say and do anything.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So what was proper for the Clinton trial is no longer proper today?

Or are you saying the house did such a shit rush job that the Senate needs to pick up their slack?

Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:13 pm So what was proper for the Clinton trial is no longer proper today?

Or are you saying the house did such a shit rush job that the Senate needs to pick up their slack?

He couldn't have picked anyone better than Starr, who was fired as Baylor prez for covering up a football program rape scandal. Birds of a feather, and all.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

That didn’t answer the questions.

Further it would seem Starr would be a poor choice given that he sucked at his job at Baylor.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:54 pm That didn’t answer the questions.

Further it would seem Starr would be a poor choice given that he sucked at his job at Baylor.
Sorry, I'm not acknowledging your strawman. You can try again, though.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Why do Dems not want to follow the Clinton trial model? If that was acceptable then and for him why not today and for Trump?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm sorry, what is the "Clinton model?"

Please, enlighten us. Though we shouldn't even bother having this discussion until Trump allows witnesses in his trial.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:13 pm I'm sorry, what is the "Clinton model?"

Please, enlighten us. Though we shouldn't even bother having this discussion until Trump allows witnesses in his trial.
Are you playing dumb?
Newt Gingrich allowed witnesses at the house hearings.
Adam Schiff did not.
What part of that are you having trouble getting?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:38 pm
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:59 pm

You AGAIN failed to answer the question.
Cite the part of the Constitution that shows he didn’t break the law.

—-
Talk shit
Lie
Do whatever
Trust the process

Sin,
88nazis
We follow your posts. You continue to say that the president is breaking laws.
During the Mueller investigation you explained that the president was breaking laws.
So far, you've been wrong on all counts.
When trump gets re-elected, you will continue to say he's breaking laws.
Do you like being laughed at?
You are delusional.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:02 pm So apparently mvscunt and Alan Dershowitz, who is serving as one of Trump's impeachment lawyers, have a lot in common. Specifically a predilection for really young women.

Again.
Dr. Alan Dershowitz is the professor emeritus of Harvard.
The foremost constitutional scholar alive today.
You are?
Exactly. You're an internet nobody, a zero.
You putting up links to anything is worth dogshit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

If a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:38 am And the Trump Organized Crime Syndicate mows on, though about to be abated. The rule of law in America will always win, even aginast facist authoritarians like Trump and his cultists, who hate democracy and thus America.

Fuck you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... necessary/
The Government Accountability Office, the federal government’s independent auditor, released a judgment saying Trump did in fact break that law when through the White House’s Office of Management and Budget (OMB) he withheld the aid from Ukraine in the summer of 2019:

Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law. OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA). The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.
To clarify some of the bureaucratese, a “programmatic delay” refers to a finite set of practical reasons the executive branch can use to justify temporarily withholding aid that Congress has appropriated. When that happens, the executive branch is required by the law to write an explanation to Congress; the Trump administration didn’t do that either.

What the executive branch can’t do is just decide it doesn’t want to give the aid because it doesn’t think the country being aided deserves it. And that’s what the White House itself claims it was doing, when it says Trump withheld the aid because he was supposedly so concerned about corruption in Ukraine.
Fascists are government control socialists, your party.
They are authoritarian.
You are too stupid to understand that.
The left wing socialist party is government control and authoritarian.
The American people are finally becoming aware of this.
It took decades because like the nazi socialists, your left wing socialist party also controls the press and academia.
But now it's finally happening.
The American people are getting it.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The Clinton Senate trial had 3 witnesses. They were heard from via video tape.

Now Dems want to hear from many witnesses, 20, 40, or more. Again what is different in that witnesses were limited to 3 videotaped ones in the Clinton trial and now the Dems want tens and tens? Did the Dems not want a fair trial and to “get to the bottom of things” in the Clinton trial? Or was something done differently in the House process for Trump’s impeachment?

Explain.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

There are 30, 40, 50 witnesses to Trump's criminality. How many witnesses to Bill Clinton's BJ? Two, three?

The bottom line is that these things are subject to negotiation between the parties every time they take place. There is no rule favoring precedent.

Hope that helps.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bill Clinton wasn’t impeached for a BJ. He was impeached for perjury and obstruction. There were many more witnesses to these things than 3 people. So your straw man falls flat. Try again.

But if it is a negotiation then you will live with the number of witnesses? If it is zero or 3 will you say well this was a negotiation process and my team did a poor job of it? Or will you complain about the outcome?