It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Look out for bot Trolls

Post by Wolfman »

The Gatekeeper at work. Good job.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Aren't Pickle and M2/Fiat are the same?
Go Bucs, Gators
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Bucmonkey wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:40 pm Aren't Pickle and M2/Fiat are the same?
No.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Pickle just wants to endlessly amuse himself by engaging in conversation with his own trolls...somehow that's very satisfying to him.
I don't know...whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

Just create a sub-forum in TROTS (call it "The Pickle Jar" or something) and consign all of his nonsense within those boundaries.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:37 pmJust create a sub-forum in TROTS (call it "The Pickle Jar" or something) and consign all of his nonsense within those boundaries.
Pickle juice? The alternative of what that might be is too horrible to consider.
"I see everything twice!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:37 pm Pickle just wants to endlessly amuse himself by engaging in conversation with his own trolls...somehow that's very satisfying to him.
I don't know...whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

Just create a sub-forum in TROTS (call it "The Pickle Jar" or something) and consign all of his nonsense within those boundaries.
I don't know if this board can sustain another forum, even if it would be filled to the brim with Pikkkle's nonsense.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Smackie Chan wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:00 pm Pickle juice?
The Brine Barrel
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat
Yellow
Stupid
Inbred
Tard
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:48 pm Just do with the fucker what I do with 'Tardt, Felch2 & Fag Midget. If Pickle gets in, he'll be clipped as well.
A board needs its tards. Including you, pal.

If I were to find it necessary to formerly ignore people, I'd just not log in.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:13 am

A board needs its tards.

Right on that. Thanks for being here, since you are a bit more readable than the blathering midget, you can share tard duties with him.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

His brain is so tiny he doesn’t even know he moved to KC.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat
Yellow
Whiny
Cuck
Snowflake
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:18 am Fat
Yellow
Whiny
Cuck
Snowflake
Tourette's is a terrible thing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WTF are you babbling about now cheesedick?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m more worried about you eating all the food on earth.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat
Yellow
Inbred
Hillbilly
Tard
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Queerland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:04 amImage
Yes, definitely Tourettes. Blink, blink, blink.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m responding to fatty you deformed, joke stealing, lesbian.
You know about as much about TS as you do logic. But keep sucking on his fat yellow dick you transparent as glass asshole.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:15 pm I’m responding to fatty you deformed, joke stealing, lesbian.
You know about as much about TS as you do logic. But keep sucking on his fat yellow dick you transparent as glass asshole.
I could give a fuck who you're responding too you bitter lawn gnome. That joke is/was/will always be gold. It's not theft tiny tot, it's called a homage. Stop repeating yourself you Tourette's afflicted, whiny fag, and maybe it goes away.

Or not. :mrgreen:
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

88 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:52 pm If you see anything bot-like, let me know and i’ll ban them.
Is there a form we fill out? Just post things here?

In case it is the latter there is this bot calling itself Kierland. It posts mostly the same five words each post and in the same format.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:49 pm
88 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:52 pm If you see anything bot-like, let me know and i’ll ban them.
Is there a form we fill out? Just post things here?

In case it is the latter there is this bot calling itself Kierland. It posts mostly the same five words each post and in the same format.
And yet RIGHT above your post is a prime example of why you are a fucking joke. What self ass kicking tard you are.
Last edited by Kierland on Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:44 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:15 pm I’m responding to fatty you deformed, joke stealing, lesbian.
I could give a fuck who you're responding too you bitter lawn gnome. That joke is/was/will always be gold. It's not theft tiny tot, it's called a homage. Stop repeating yourself you Tourette's afflicted, whiny fag, and maybe it goes away.

Or not. :mrgreen:
I know you don’t care. Facts are nothing to you. You FEEL like I’m spamming and that is all that matters. He posted shit, I responded in kind. Why are you sucking his fat yellow cock when you are a misshapen lesbian.
You don’t have to answer, the period at the end shows it’s rhetorical.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:16 pmI know you don’t care. Facts are nothing to you. You FEEL like I’m spamming and that is all that matters. He posted shit, I responded in kind. Why are you sucking his fat yellow cock when you are a misshapen lesbian.
You don’t have to answer, the period at the end shows it’s rhetorical.
The FACT, is that you are a spamming 'tard. The FACT is that you are a balck cock obsessed midget homosexual. The FACT is that you missed that I wasn't responding to whoever the fuck it is that you're calling yellow. The FACT is that I have a great answer. The FACT is that you just don't like it.

Deal with it Mini Me.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you have a great answer why don’t you post it? Or you could bag on fatty for posting “ignore” spam for the 100th time, but you won’t do that because we all know this isn’t about spam.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:27 pm If you have a great answer why don’t you post it? Or you could bag on fatty for posting “ignore” spam for the 100th time, but you won’t do that because we all know this isn’t about spam.
So what, pray tell, is this about?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You trying to smack on me even when there is no reason. Why? Because you are a no take tard.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:00 pm You trying to smack on me even when there is no reason. Why? Because you are a no take tard.
Sale, seriously...back up a step or two. I took a shot or two at you for one very good reason. The answer that I spoke about told you. However, I'll spell it out one more time. You keep repeating the same meaningless insults over and over again. How many times have you used the words Nazi, yellow, cuck, fat, inbred, yellow, hillbilly, snowflake, orange, etc, etc.

Plus, you do it poptard style, stacked in a row.

That isn't being funny or original. It isn't even remotely factual. Like it or not, admit to it or not, but you are in your own way, spamming.

THAT it was this is about.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One more time,
If people want to be nazis time after time after time after time then that’s how many times I’m going to point it out. Same with all the other things on your list. And if you want to pick one I can show you why it’s factual. Why are you blaming me for pointing it out and giving a pass to all the nazis and what not.
Again no question mark because I don’t expect you to answer and even if you did I already told you the answer. You are just fucking with me because you don’t like me.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:23 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:00 pm You trying to smack on me even when there is no reason. Why? Because you are a no take tard.
Sale, seriously...back up a step or two. I took a shot or two at you for one very good reason. The answer that I spoke about told you. However, I'll spell it out one more time. You keep repeating the same meaningless insults over and over again. How many times have you used the words Nazi, yellow, cuck, fat, inbred, yellow, hillbilly, snowflake, orange, etc, etc.

Plus, you do it poptard style, stacked in a row.

That isn't being funny or original. It isn't even remotely factual. Like it or not, admit to it or not, but you are in your own way, spamming.

THAT it was this is about.
You forgot all the thousands of times I called people a midget when it wasn’t factual. You really are a stupid inbred fuck.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

There you go, proving my point. Just like you did with Killian in that other thread.

Dude, you really are a myopic, blinder wearing simpleton. You just can't help yourself.

I gave you a non-smack, honest response and you revert to your same, tired shtick. The sad part is, you can't or worse, won't even see it. Get a clue, because everybody else sees it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So now smack has you all melting. Not when other people do it of course but just when I do it. And I’m the myopic one?

And I have no idea what you are talking about that I did wrong to Killtard. Did I hurt his little nazi feelings?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:55 pm So now smack has you all melting. Not when other people do it of course but just when I do it. And I’m the myopic one?

And I have no idea what you are talking about that I did wrong to Killtard. Did I hurt his little nazi feelings?
Dear God and god, you really are a mess. I didn't say you did anything wrong to Killian, in fact, I said the opposite. Can you even read or comprehend? He is schooling you in that thread.

Melting? Your definition of melting is as accurate as your observations. Completely off. I was very specific in that you spam, you don't smack. You don't even know what smack is.

Weapons grade stupid you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“There you go, proving my point. Just like you did with Killian in that other thread.”

“I didn't say you did anything wrong to Killian, in fact, I said the opposite.”

Can you translate that from deformed lesbian in to English please?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:45 pm “There you go, proving my point. Just like you did with Killian in that other thread.”

“I didn't say you did anything wrong to Killian, in fact, I said the opposite.”

No, I don't speak deformed lesbian, that's more of your thing.

But once again, thanks for proving you are indeed, weapons grade stupid.

What I said is obvious. Learn to read.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s just spam. It doesn’t even come close to making what you said any less retarded.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:45 pm
Maybe if you could hook the board up with some decent midget lesbian action, we might be a bit more tolerant of your ankle biting for a week or so. But no longer than that. See if you can do that without fucking it up.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jayne the Lesbian wrote:Plus, you do it poptard style, stacked in a row.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:52 pm We get new user requests quite often. Most are obvious bots. But I have been reminded that a board needs new blood. So i’ve Opened the filter a bit to new users that might or might not be bots. If you see anything bot-like, let me know and i’ll ban them. That means Pikklle will likely be back for a day or two sometime soon too. Sorry in advance.
I don’t mind him spamming the board. That’s on you, but keep your little nazi friend out of my pms.
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:59 pm
88 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:52 pm We get new user requests quite often. Most are obvious bots. But I have been reminded that a board needs new blood. So i’ve Opened the filter a bit to new users that might or might not be bots. If you see anything bot-like, let me know and i’ll ban them. That means Pikklle will likely be back for a day or two sometime soon too. Sorry in advance.
I don’t mind him spamming the board. That’s on you, but keep your little nazi friend out of my pms.
BAN KIERLAND!

YOU NEED TO BE BANNED!

YOU ARE A FAGOT!
YOU HATE AMERICA!
YOU ARE A LOSER!
YOU ARE A TRAITOR!
YOU ARE A MIDGET!

YOU NEED TO KILL YOURSELF!

TRUMP IS THE NEW REAGAN....

YOUR NEEDLES AND HOMELESS FAGGOTS ARE OVER!

SANUARY CITIES....OVER!

TRUMP IS SAVING AMERICA
AND BY VIRTUE...SAVING CALIFORNIA...