Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Doom

Post by Softball Bat »

Monkeypox has arrived in S. Korea.

2 known cases.

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeas ... ypox-cases

This pox has now spread all over the fl@t earth, and it is clearly behaving in ways that are not consistent with what has been known of the virus previously.

Case numbers are also, imo, GROSSLY under-reported.

It has already spread out of control.

I suspect it won't be long at all before this pox becomes a very big deal.

#doom
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Watch what comes out of the WHO *emergency* meeting on Monkeypox today.

The World Health Organization will convene an emergency committee of experts to determine if the expanding
monkeypox outbreak that has mysteriously spread outside Africa should be considered a global health emergency.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Tuesday he decided to convene the emergency committee
on June 23 because the virus has shown "unusual" recent behavior by spreading in countries well beyond parts of
Africa where it is endemic.

"We believe that it needs also some coordinated response because of the geographic spread," he told reporters.

Declaring monkeypox to be an international health emergency would give it the same designation as the Covid-19
pandemic and mean that WHO considers the normally rare disease a continuing threat to countries globally.,,

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/14/who-con ... gency.html

#mysteriously
#unusual
#baffling

#doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Watch what comes out of the WHO *emergency* meeting on Monkeypox today.

The IHR Emergency Committee for multi-country #monkeypox outbreak advised the WHO DG that the
event, currently, does not constitute a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC).

- WHO

Nothing to see here, folks.

Let it spread.

Geert...

I am finalizing my analysis on the immune-epidemiologic consequences of the mass vaccination program. It will shed light on how the emergence of globally ongoing / starting epidemics of several different infectious diseases (meningococcal, TB, HIV, Herpetic diseases, etc.) as well as that of 2 major pandemics (even if not yet officially declared as pandemics), i.e., Monkeypox and Avian Flu are related to the mass vax program.

Basically, the enhanced susceptibility of vaccinees to SC-2 (which results from their infection-enhancing vaccinal antibodies) sufficiently exhausts the innate and adaptive immune system to lower the population’s immune defense down to a level where these microorganisms can spread in the population.
I will explain this in more detail but for now, I strongly advice all people who didn’t get the shot to:

take extreme care of their health and lifestyle,

not vaccinate against seasonal Influenza (!!) as this will only make you more susceptible to avian Flu (because of ADEI),

for all those who didn’t get it in the past: get sooner or later the live attenuated, replication-competent smallpox vaccine (not yet available in sufficient supply but the expansion of smallpox is slower than that of avian Flu, so hope that this will allow for enough time to scale up production)

make sure your young children do NOT get vaccinated with any of the C-19 vaccines (under no circumstances!) but get them properly vaccinated with the live attenuated childhood vaccines: Measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, as I predict that outbreaks will occur in countries / regions where herd immunity has dropped below the threshold

not worry too much about C-19; most of us now have a level of trained innate immunity or even natural immunity that will protect us from moderate (and certainly from severe) disease. The situation will only further improve as the virus continues to select more resistant immune escape variants. I predict that even the unvaccinated vulnerable people will become less and less susceptible, but for now, some may still be vulnerable if they haven’t gotten any SC-2-infection experience yet.

Avoid travel to other countries and follow the situation in your own region / country and also worldwide, especially re: avian influenza

Consider removing your parents from the nursing home as we are up for outbreaks of RSV and seasonal Flu and having vulnerable people concentrated in the same place is just going to make it worse. Nevertheless, even the elderly and vulnerable people should stay away from seasonal Flu shots as they could be a death sentence if one gets hit by avian flu (ADEI!).

As already mentioned, I strongly recommend all fully vaccinated people to ensure access to antivirals.

https://voiceforscienceandsolidarity.su ... advice-gvb
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Monkeypox is only spread by ass-fucking queers. Every single case so far in this "new" vector in the monstrous hoax.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:56 pm Also via infected rodents. So be careful out there with whatever you are doing with your pets . . .

Part of the zionist cabal agenda.
If you're referring to the hooknosed parasites at the CDC and WHO, yes indeedy. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

American- where even Brownshirts get a voice.

T1B- where they not only get a voice but have friends.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

US expands monkeypox vaccination recommendations

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u-s-e ... 1656459391

Over 600 cases were reported worldwide today.
It took all of May to get up to 600 cases reported.

Now is when the case number really begin to get -----> jacked up!

By early/mid July we will be looking at a whole new ballgame, folks.

#doom
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Short term *DOOM*...

Watch for the markets to tank with a little bit of force in the afternoon tomorrow.

This is not financial advice, mind you. :)

It is just poptart jabbering on -----> the interwebs.

#doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Watch for the markets to tank with a little bit of force in the afternoon tomorrow.
FAIL!

Stocks went up about 1% in the afternoon.

Oh well.

See you on Tuesday!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

The opposite of Doom. At least for the time being.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

*URGENT*

The World Health Organization (WHO) has called for ‘urgent’ action to prevent the spread of monkeypox in Europe,
noting that cases had tripled there over the past two weeks.

“Today, I am intensifying my call for governments and civil society to scale up efforts … to prevent monkeypox from
establishing itself across a growing geographical area,” Kluge said in a statement...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/7/1 ... -monkeypox

It is already way too late.

Flights out of Europe?

What is the vax status of those who are coming down with -----> the pox?

#doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It is going to be up to 100,000 (reported) cases in August, and 1,000,000 cases in September.

This fall and winter will be fun!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Airmageddon!

:shock:

Travel shit show this 4th of July weekend.

- As the U.S. prepares for what some in the industry are calling "airmageddon," travelers are bracing for a
possible meltdown at airlines, airports and security and customs checkpoints, not to mention hotels and
hotel services.

Possible meltdown!

:lol:

- Earlier this week, Delta issued an unprecedented July 4 weekend "air waiver" to its customers, citing
"operational challenges." The airline admitted it expected trouble in supporting its schedule — meaning,
they don't have enough pilots, flight attendants, baggage handlers and other employees to staff all their
scheduled flights, among other challenges — over the next four days, and encouraged travelers to rebook
for other flights and other days without being charged any fees or penalties. The airline was essentially
asking their passengers not to fly.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/july-4-hol ... s-traffic/

Where did all the workers go?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

BREAKING—#Monkeypox has TRIPLED in just 2 weeks in Europe—The head of @WHO_Europe warns
Europe cannot be complacent. He notes that 10% of all cases so far have been hospitalized for
treatment or isolation. 📌@WHO need to declare PHEIC emergency.

Eric Feigl-Ding

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing?ref_src= ... r%5Eauthor

10% of reported cases hospitalized.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

What is the Brandon Administration doing about #monkeypox?

Inbound travelers in China will undergo a #monkeypox screening along with COVID-19 testing
during their quarantine period. With today's current model it is expected that cases could reach
400k+ by august

-Penny Pincher 222

https://twitter.com/BPrasad93

#monkeypox
#doom
#autumn
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You're not really suggesting we should copy China, are you? :lol:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I am pointing out that they know there is a problem.

Covid was declared a pandemic (3/11/20) when there were about 120,000 reported cases worldwide.

There are now around 7,000 reported monkeypox cases, and that number is, imo, WAY lower than what the actual number of cases is.

There will be over 100,000 reported monkeypox cases in August, imo.

Then on to over 1,000,000 cases in September.

Moving into fall, we are going to be looking at a very difficult situation.

Why is the Brandon Administration saying and doing very little about this?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Let’s call monkeypox what it is: A pandemic

It is time for the global public health community to recognize a growing reality: Monkeypox is now a pandemic.
And unless we declare an emergency and act quickly to combat it, we risk repeating the same mistakes we
made with our covid-19 battle.

No longer contained to a single continent or found only among travelers, the monkeypox virus is undergoing
community transmission in dozens of countries worldwide and spreading unchecked at an alarming rate. This
is especially dangerous for the immunocompromised, pregnant women and young children. They all have a
hospitalization and death rate from the virus that is much higher than that of healthy adults...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ncy-covid/

#alarming
#doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Major internet outage in Canada.

Phibes?
What's up?

Rogers, one of Canada's largest telecommunications companies, is experiencing major outages to its cellular,
internet and cable services across the country — leaving some customers unable to use ATMs or reach 911
emergency services.

Millions rely on Rogers for its services throughout Canada, with a total of 11.3 million wireless subscribers in
2021, according to Statista. A quarter of Canada's internet traffic went down Friday, according to data from
NetBlocks, an internet watchdog group.

Some Rogers cellular customers in Toronto were having trouble connecting to 911...

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/08/11105004 ... net-outage

Ongoing...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:15 pm Major internet outage in Canada.

Phibes?
What's up?

Rogers, one of Canada's largest telecommunications companies, is experiencing major outages to its cellular,
internet and cable services across the country — leaving some customers unable to use ATMs or reach 911
emergency services.

Millions rely on Rogers for its services throughout Canada, with a total of 11.3 million wireless subscribers in
2021, according to Statista. A quarter of Canada's internet traffic went down Friday, according to data from
NetBlocks, an internet watchdog group.

Some Rogers cellular customers in Toronto were having trouble connecting to 911...

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/08/11105004 ... net-outage

Ongoing...
I don't think this really qualifies as doom. :|
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The June inflation data is dismal.

Stock futures slid on Wednesday after June inflation data came in higher than expected.
Futures tied Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 300 points, or 0.98%. S&P 500 futures
fell 1.46% and Nasdaq 100 futures lost 2.13%.
The consumer price index rose 9.1% on a year-over-year basis in June, coming in even higher
than May's 8.6% reading, which was the biggest increase since 1981...

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/12/stock-m ... -news.html

Unpleasant.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Monkeypox is going -----> ape shit!

https://twitter.com/Monkeypoxtally

BREAKING : The CDC just released a late update on the US monkeypox case count and the total number
of cases in the USA skyrockets to 1,814. This is an increase of 344 cases in the last 24 hours. The USA
doubled its cases in 72 hours.

- Monkeypoxtally

There are now over 13,000 confirmed monkeypox cases worldwide.

The real number is WAY larger, imo.
You better know that.

There will be over 100,000 confirmed cases worldwide in August.

I would guess that an "official" pandemic will be announced by say... August 10th.
Maybe sooner.

And again, what is the vax status of those who are getting the pox?

#doom
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Oh fuck…here we go again.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

13 cases so far and three have died.

Dik-dik flu?

https://abcnews.go.com/International/ta ... d=86870310

Tanzania investigates deadly outbreak of mystery disease

#doom
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:36 am Oh fuck…here we go again.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

13 cases so far and three have died.

Dik-dik flu?

https://abcnews.go.com/International/ta ... d=86870310

Tanzania investigates deadly outbreak of mystery disease

#doom
Dan Vogel's gonna be pissed you beat him to this.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

zoonotic disease
Not a laffing matter, but I did laff at this.

:)

#zoonotic
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

If monkeypox makes you throw your own poo, there's a couple of posters here that must have contracted it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I would be willing to bet he isn’t talking about the actual shit poster.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Soaring case numbers of monkeypox are the result of a slow and inadequate
response to the outbreak, experts say.

- WebMD

https://twitter.com/WebMD

Good luck.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I see, you only believe in experts when it suits your fancy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I made no value judgment about the content of that post.
I am merely noting what is being put out there by such sources.

Whatever the case may be, the pox is clearly a very big problem.
It is poised to become a HUGE problem very soon.

Official pandemic by -----> August 10th.

Jmo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, you think that because you are listening to (some) experts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

He also thinks that water would fall off if the earth was round.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:54 pm
Mikey wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:45 pm He also thinks that water would fall off if the earth was round.
Gravity is sometimes an inconvenient motherfucker.
No shit.

Sin,
My knees

:?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:07 pm Again, you think that because you are listening to (some) experts.
When the WHO declares monkeypox to be a pandemic, that will be a fact.
It will not matter what you or I think about it.

I believe this will occur before August 10th.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Simmer down there, Sparky, August 9th is my birthday... 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:03 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:07 pm Again, you think that because you are listening to (some) experts.
When the WHO declares monkeypox to be a pandemic, that will be a fact.
It will not matter what you or I think about it.

I believe this will occur before August 10th.
Huh? It’s a pandemic when it’s a pandemic, not when someone says it is. But what does that have to do with you only liking some experts?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It is already a "pandemic," imo.

However, I am not the WHO.
I am just an internet troll.

I post Twitter takes (and some others) that I find interesting and/or relevant.
Sometimes i add my own comments, and sometimes I don't.

---------------------------------------------------------

Some news from @WHO:
The Emergency Committee on #monkeypox will reconvene next week Thursday at noon
to consider for the second time whether the monkeypox outbreak constitutes a public
health emergency of international concern (PHEIC).

https://twitter.com/kakape

This time they will, imo, declare the pox to be a PHEIC.

The pandemic declaration will come soon after.

Again, jmo.

Prepare your mind for this, folks.

I said months ago that we had not yet experienced the real pandemic.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:31 am

#zoonotic