Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Doom

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Steve Jobs wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:25 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:38 am
L45B wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:56 amCarry On
Carrion

I guess he'll never find out whether Mikey's pool is green or blue......
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:51 pm As winter virus activity picks up, CDC warns of 'urgent need' to boost vaccine coverage
Rising rates of flu, Covid and RSV prompted the agency to urge clinicians to push for more vaccinations.

Not enough Americans are being vaccinated against Covid, the flu and RSV to stem rising numbers of the respiratory illnesses, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday.

The agency issued a health alert to doctors across the country, warning that low vaccination rates amid "ongoing increases in national and international respiratory disease activity" could strain U.S. health care systems in the coming weeks, and called on doctors to encourage their patients to get the shots immediately to protect them for the remainder of the season.

"In the past 4 weeks, hospitalizations among all age groups increased by 200% for influenza, 51% for Covid-19, and 60% for RSV," the CDC said in its health alert...

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... rcna129730

#urgent
People who have been hospitalised with flu are at an increased risk of longer-term health problems, similar to those with long Covid, data suggests.
9/27/22
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Post by HighPlainsGrifter »

Respiratory illnesses increase in the winter? Hold the fucking phone!!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:36 pm Respiratory illnesses increase in the winter? Hold the fucking phone!!
Why am I not surprised that that's all you got from the article....
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

There’s more?

Meanwhile deaths from the covid “vaccines” continue to mount.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:12 pm
HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:36 pm Respiratory illnesses increase in the winter? Hold the fucking phone!!
Why am I not surprised that that's all you got from the article....
Sorry, buddy. I know it's important to you when the government tells us which millionaires to turn into billionaires.

By the way, do you want to talk about where RSV came from and why it didn't infect humans until 1957?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 047125007/

North Korea's Kim Jong Un preparing for war − citing 'unprecedented' US behavior

Kim, speaking at a 2024 planning meeting Wednesday of his ruling Workers' Party, said an in-depth analysis indicated the "severe political and military situation" on the Korean peninsula had "reached its limit," the state-run news agency reported Thursday. The news agency said the military-industrial sector, nuclear weapons sector and civil defense sector were urged to "further accelerate the completion of preparations for this war."
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

It’s always been a good idea to take that guy seriously.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Mikey wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:24 am It’s always been a good idea to take that guy seriously.
:lol:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

I’m going to Yemen.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Does the Pentagon pay these article writers $10 every time they write "Iran-backed?"

Maybe it's possible Houthis are just larcenous assholes and Yemen is like, "Whatever. So long as these pirates pay their utilities on time."

Why does everything require a reference to Iran? <---- that's a rhetorical question, fyi. Military Industrial Complex out front should have told ya.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:41 am Does the Pentagon pay these article writers $10 every time they write "Iran-backed?"

Maybe it's possible Houthis are just larcenous assholes and Yemen is like, "Whatever. So long as these pirates pay their utilities on time."

Why does everything require a reference to Iran? <---- that's a rhetorical question, fyi. Military Industrial Complex out front should have told ya.
Horrible and embarrassingly ignorant take. The Houthis are backed by Iran. The civil war in Yemen is a proxy war between Saudi and Iranian backed factions. This isn't breaking news.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

South Korea evacuates islands after North Korea fires more than 200 artillery rounds nearby

SEOUL — North Korea fired more than 200 artillery rounds into the sea on Friday near a tensely defended maritime border with South Korea, a military official said, while residents of two South Korean islands were ordered to evacuate due to an unknown “situation.”

The defense ministry would not confirm if the order was prompted by the North’s artillery firing or South Korean drills in response.

However, a text message sent to residents and confirmed by an island official cited “naval fire” to be conducted by South Korean troops from 3 p.m.(0600 GMT) Friday.

An official on Yeonpyeong island, which sits just south of the disputed Northern Limit Line (NLL) sea border, said the evacuation was ordered at the request of the South Korean military.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/05/news/sout ... 57d2303f30
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:52 am

Horrible and embarrassingly ignorant take. The Houthis are backed by Iran. The civil war in Yemen is a proxy war between Saudi and Iranian backed factions. This isn't breaking news.

So why aren't Yemini government forces constantly referred to as 'Saudi and Western backed' government forces? eh?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:41 am Does the Pentagon pay these article writers $10 every time they write "Iran-backed?"

"Backed by..." is a pretty murky descriptor. It gets thrown around whenever we need to "other" a group. If Iran = bad/evil/scary, then Iran-backed = bad/evil/scary. Plus the houthis are pirating assholes and if Iran is friends with them, that must make Iran even more worser. It's manipulation and I can prove it.

Venezuela is about to yoink 2/3 of Guyana in a land grab that's sketchy as fuck but you never hear CNN or the Daily Mail write, "US-backed Venezuela is seizing 2/3 of a sovereign nation." Why not? Venezuela is backed by the US and Venezuela is absolutely fucking over Guyana. Why not put the two facts together in a single sentence? Because it doesn't benefit the globalist fuckwads in the MIC, that's why. We aren't going to war against Venezuela so there's no reason to villify them. The MIC needs The West to fear Russia, Iran and China so we'll knee-jerk support any military action against those governments of their allies. It's the George Bush "Axis of Evil" argument all over again. Apparently, the manipulation is working. At least, it's effective when used on morons.

Disclaimer: Iran's government -as presently constituted- is a threat and Obama's "Nuke Deal" is going to destabilize the world. My take is not meant to make light of the Iran threat, but I am pointing out the absurdity that is Media phrasing.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You might want to Google “Shia vs Sunni.”

Sayin’

Houthi just happens to be Shia. Saudi is Sunni, as is 65% of Yemen. You don’t think Iran is capable of carrying out a proxy war in the area. Take your head out of your ass for just a few minutes and come down from your globalism conspiracies. There are other factors at work that don’t lead back to the “MIC.” :meds: :meds:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:26 am

So why aren't Yemini government forces constantly referred to as 'Saudi and Western backed' government forces? eh?
I guess you just haven't been paying attention.
The Saudi-backed Yemeni government and Iran-aligned Houthis have both committed to steps toward a cease-fire, the U.N. special envoy for Yemen said Saturday.

https://www.voanews.com/a/yemen-s-warri ... 10423.html
A Saudi-Led Coalition Has Laid Waste to Southern Yemen With US Support
https://jacobin.com/2023/12/southern-ye ... tes-us-aid
The capital has been controlled by the Houthis since they drove the Yemeni government out in 2015.
Soon after, war erupted between the Houthis and a Saudi-led coalition supporting the government.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-65225981
Soon after exploding in 2014, Yemen’s conflict turned into a proxy war between Saudi Arabia, which led a military coalition backing Yemen’s internationally recognized government, and Iran, which has aided the country’s Houthi rebels.
https://apnews.com/article/yemen-confli ... 9f7884dfcb
SANAA, Yemen — Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi rebels left for Riyadh Thursday on their first publicly announced visit since a Saudi-led coalition launched hostilities in 2015
As Saudi Arabia’s war in Yemen faces increasing condemnation, and as UN-led peace talks ongoing since December appear to be making progress forging a truce between the Houthis and the Saudi-backed government of Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi
Since 2015, when the U.S.-backed regional coalition headed by Saudi Arabia entered the war and propelled it into overdrive, Yemen has become the scene of a complex, intractable conflict
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mi ... story.html
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:30 pm
Venezuela is about to yoink 2/3 of Guyana in a land grab that's sketchy as fuck but you never hear CNN or the Daily Mail write, "US-backed Venezuela is seizing 2/3 of a sovereign nation." Why not? Venezuela is backed by the US
What the fuck are you talking about? Since when is Venezuela backed by the US? The reason nobody gives a fuck is that it's a rat fight between hard left dirtbags plus there's only five people in Guyana.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

US-owned ship hit by missile off Yemen as more tankers steer clear

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 024-01-15/
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Iran strikes targets in northern Iraq and Syria as regional tensions escalate

https://apnews.com/article/iraq-syria-i ... 4e6e422434

IRBIL, Iraq (AP) — Iran said late Monday it had launched strikes against a “spy headquarters and gathering of anti-
Iranian terrorist groups” shortly after missiles hit an upscale area near the U.S. consulate in Irbil, the seat of Iraq’s
semi-autonomous Kurdish region.

The security council of the Kurdish regional government said in a statement that four civilians were killed and six
injured in the strikes...

We're gettin' close here, friends.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:38 pm The clock is ticking on the shutdown.

Midnight tonight.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/30/politics ... index.html

Less than four months later, more shutdown baloney.

lol

Government shutdown: Congress has four days to act. Here’s what’s at risk.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gover ... =home-page

Four days!

#doom
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Yo, Poptart. The fat little mouse is squeaking again.

Kim Jong Un Has Decided To 'Go to War,' North Korea Watchers Warn
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

#soon

One of these decades something very significant will happen on the peninsula.

Maybe it's almost go time.

I dunno. I am now in Houston.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:56 am #soon

One of these decades something very significant will happen on the peninsula.

Maybe it's almost go time.

I dunno. I am now in Houston.
That little psycho POS will ignite the world. If he doesn’t, his sister will. Their family’s total failure at providing a decent standard of living for their people is fucking criminal. If anyone should suffer, it’s his crew.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:59 am [That little psycho POS'] family’s total failure at providing a decent standard of living for their people is fucking criminal. If anyone should suffer, it’s his crew.
I'll split a hair with you on this. Government's responsibility is to ensure stability and security. A "level playing field," if you will. Providing a "decent standard of living" is the responsibility of individuals and families working hard within a framework that government does not really provide, but protects.

Communism, by definition, cannot provide a decent standard of living. Has never done so in the history of history, I don't care what Screw_Michigan's Twitter feed says. So the failure of the Un family is not in being good communists "providing a decent standard of living" but in being Communists in the first place.

It's a thin thread of distinction, I know. I warned you I was splitting a hair.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

HPG wrote:the Un family
Just to split a new hair with you. A straight pvssy hair?

It is the Kim family.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Splitting a lot more hairs here...

Up and down or side to side?
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:24 pm

It is the Kim family.
Their names all look alike.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:18 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:59 am [That little psycho POS'] family’s total failure at providing a decent standard of living for their people is fucking criminal. If anyone should suffer, it’s his crew.
I'll split a hair with you on this. Government's responsibility is to ensure stability and security. A "level playing field," if you will. Providing a "decent standard of living" is the responsibility of individuals and families working hard within a framework that government does not really provide, but protects.

Communism, by definition, cannot provide a decent standard of living. Has never done so in the history of history, I don't care what Screw_Michigan's Twitter feed says. So the failure of the Un family is not in being good communists "providing a decent standard of living" but in being Communists in the first place.

It's a thin thread of distinction, I know. I warned you I was splitting a hair.
Point taken. You are dead on.

I was just looking at the abject failure of NK’s communist system. Didn’t intend to suggest it was the government’s responsibility to put 3 cars in every driveway.

That little sawed-off POS needs to be set up on an island with all the TVOs and Screwys and Diegos. They’d be so happy in their “worker’s paradise”.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

HighPlainsGrifter wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:43 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:24 pm

It is the Kim family.
Their names all look alike.
Nameist
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:23 pmI was just looking at the abject failure of NK’s communist system.
I suppose that would depend on the objective of the system.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:39 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:23 pmI was just looking at the abject failure of NK’s communist system.
True. It has maintained the dynasty exceedingly well.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Sudden Sam wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:14 am
mvscal wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:39 am
True. It has maintained the dynasty exceedingly well.
You never see the Communists at the top standing in bread lines for some reason.
HighPlainsGrifter
Elwood

Meatball Ron drops out.

#doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Bobblehead was an awful candidate.

What's left?

Nikki Haley - Not a natural born citizen, and hence, ineligible to be president
Donald Trump - A train wreck and total clown show

LOL

The GOP is ridiculous.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:32 pm Nikki Haley - Not a natural born citizen, and hence, ineligible to be president
Born in South Carolina. That’s not a natural born citizen?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Her parents were not citizens at the time of her birth in the U.S.

She is not a natural born citizen because it required a positive act of law (naturalization act) to grant her citizenship, as opposed to those who are born of two U.S. citizen parents and are of course immediately natural born citizens.

The term "natural born citizen" that occurs in the U.S. Constitution came from the Law of Nations, which defines the "naturals" as I have above.

https://www.constitutionparty.com/asset ... lution.pdf

People are widely intellectually lazy, and also do not care to use common sense and realize the truth.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

Damnit. Poptart, that is simply wrong.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
If you're born in this country, then you're a citizen.