Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

EAP
Mr. USA

Re: Doom

Post by EAP »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:23 pm Trump is dragging his feet on a war with Iran...and you're not okay with that.
Got it.
Let me just add that trump started out rocky, coming from the private sector and plunging head first into the grotesquely corrupt world of big government.
But now, 3 years in, I must say that he's the best president in this or any other lifetime.
The guy is GOT DAMN BALLSY.
Puts the corrupt media and press in their tin foil place.
Eats demoRATS for breakfast.
His second term will carve out his place on Mt. Rushmore.
Stay tuned...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Wuhan is ground zero for the deadly coronavirus, for which there is currently said to be no vaccine.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/22/asia ... index.html

China Southern Airlines 8419 has just landed at JFK.

A direct flight from -----> Wuhan!

https://ko.flightaware.com/live/flight/ ... /ZHHH/KJFK

Wat? :shock:

Developing...
Last edited by Softball Bat on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

EAP wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:12 pm
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:23 pm Trump is dragging his feet on a war with Iran...and you're not okay with that.
Got it.
Let me just add that trump started out rocky, coming from the private sector and plunging head first into the grotesquely corrupt world of big government.
But now, 3 years in, I must say that he's the best president in this or any other lifetime.
The guy is GOT DAMN BALLSY.
Puts the corrupt media and press in their tin foil place.
Eats demoRATS for breakfast.
His second term will carve out his place on Mt. Rushmore.
Stay tuned...
Trust the process
We’re number one
Put another trillion on the card

Sin,
88waystofuckshitup
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

China stocks slide 3%, leading sharp losses for Asia as coronavirus spreads, major city shuts down

Stocks in China were hit hard in Thursday with Hong Kong and Shanghai exchanges off 2% to 3% as the spread of the coronavirus that originated in Wuhan, China, spooked investors ahead of Saturday’s Lunar New Year holiday...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/virus ... =home-page
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Is it true China's travel lockdowns have been a farce?

edit: now folks elsewhere are posting twitter videos of chinese people passing out on the sidewalk, and hazmat crews coming to collect.

Is it really bigger than the flu?

Are the Chinese lying about numbers?

Was it really spread from bat soup, or was it engineered?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Two are real, one may not be? (I don't use Twitter.)
[+] Three twitter captures from someone else, text only, may be blurry
https://postimg.cc/HcHgSS2Q
https://postimg.cc/3k7Fxmnt
https://postimg.cc/gXdxvHL7
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/heal ... orona.html
New York Times says China is lying, and silencing people who don't spread the party line. Wouldn't be the first country to do so.

Ricky Gervaise. Anyway, LeftSeater, you're a pilot. What is the news from your field?

This is yesterday's WHO presser.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Coronavirus.

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:46 pm Is it true China's travel lockdowns have been a farce?

edit: now folks elsewhere are posting twitter videos of chinese people passing out on the sidewalk, and hazmat crews coming to collect.

Yes, yes, and yes
You and kierland and the state should be very afraid, because you left wing types have compromised immune systems.

This is nature's way of weeding out the weak.
My immune system is rock solid.
For starters, I eat cruciferous vegetables daily. I nursed longer than the average infant, which results in a Clark Kent type of immune system.
You left wing pussies will be the first to succumb to this China bird virus.
Most democrats will be dead, especially in the urban areas.
As a result? The trump dynasty is a certainty. Ivanka, Don jr., Baron, etc...
The supreme court as a result,
Will be all 9 Antonin Scalia clones.
We will have liberty up the ASS for the next half century, maybe longer
Survival of the fittest.
Kierland? Screw? The state?
Get your affairs in order.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:54 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:46 pm Is it true China's travel lockdowns have been a farce?

Yes, yes, and yes
You and kierland and the state should be very afraid, because you left wing types have compromised immune systems.

For starters, I eat cruciferous vegetables daily. I nursed longer than the average infant, which results in a Clark Kent type of immune system.
Survival of the fittest.
Bioweapons don't discriminate by political preference.

I love the internet; because when the State Media lies, real people rebel. And right now, China has a huge enough population that some people don't care about the negative consequences to the almighty Social Credit which controls peoples' destinies. Social credit won't save the elders shamed into silence as their cities are quarantined while the Party favorites get out of dodge without shame.

Nature has nothing to do with a bioweapon escaping a lab. The bat soup is a lie, as much a lie as green monkey sex.

Who was this bioweapon intended for?

Anyone have the video of the hazmat suited first responders keeling over with blood pouring out of their mouths? Or the dumptrucks pouring dirt on roads to block entries and exits into quarantined cities (do they not have atvs in China)? Or planes still leaving?

What will happen to the Chinese woman who bragged about masking her illness so she could fly to France? Will China punish her?

What happens in two weeks when everyone who was in contact with carriers comes down with fluid in their lungs?

How fucked is Africa?

That's why I wanted Left Seater's opinion. The pilots are going to know.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:17 am
EAP wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:54 am

Yes, yes, and yes

Survival of the fittest.
Bioweapons don't discriminate by political preference.

I love the internet; because when the State Media lies, real people rebel. And right now, China has a huge enough population that some people don't care about the negative consequences to the almighty Social Credit which controls peoples' destinies. Social credit won't save the elders shamed into silence as their cities are quarantined while the Party favorites get out of dodge without shame.

Nature has nothing to do with a bioweapon escaping a lab. The bat soup is a lie, as much a lie as green monkey sex.

Who was this bioweapon intended for?

Anyone have the video of the hazmat suited first responders keeling over with blood pouring out of their mouths? Or the dumptrucks pouring dirt on roads to block entries and exits into quarantined cities (do they not have atvs in China)? Or planes still leaving?

What will happen to the Chinese woman who bragged about masking her illness so she could fly to France? Will China punish her?

What happens in two weeks when everyone who was in contact with carriers comes down with fluid in their lungs?

How fucked is Africa?

That's why I wanted Left Seater's opinion. The pilots are going to know.
This is no bioweapon.
Learn history. Nature has a way.
Do you understand that we are nothing? I've said this before.
Back in 1969, with less computing power than a fuckkn cell phone, we went to the moon and back. 50 years later, with computing power light years better, we still can't go any further without certain death.

Plagues and super viruses can wipe us out. The next ice age can wipe us out
Do you have any idea how fragile we are? Any clue?
And yes, the majority democrat parasites who are bunched up in the major urban areas, will be wiped out first. They live in close proximity to each other, they are drug addicts with compromised immune systems.
Ya follow????
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Asian markets were closed on Monday due to the Chinese New Year.

As of this post, the China A50 futures are down over 7.5% :shock:

https://fr.investing.com/indices/china-a50

Pretty significant.

Will be very interesting to see what the Asian markets do on Tuesday.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

WHOA!

China markets will not open again until 2/3. :shock:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-fi ... 03874.html

KOSPI (Korea) is currently down over 3%.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

China shut its stock market down down because it appeared that if it was kept open it was going to crash.
Right?

https://www.ccn.com/china-frantically-s ... s-selloff/

When (if?) it opens 6 days from now, what do you think is going to happen?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:15 am This is no bioweapon.

I like memes. Sometimes they're hilarious, like the 'rac(c)oon city' one. Sometimes they are gross, like the Dubai helicopter crash being passed off as Kobe's last flight. Sometimes, they are true.

The creator of this one is stating that it's impossible for the strain of coronavirus hitting China to be exactly the same as the strain isolated and patented by the Chinese government -- at least, impossible naturally. Not impossible if released by people.

What have you heard about this strain? What has this graphic gotten wrong?
Learn history. Nature has a way.
Do you understand that we are nothing?
Why has male fertility gone down so rapidly in a mere three decades? Is that nature? or something else?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:Why has male fertility gone down so rapidly in a mere three decades? Is that nature? or something else?
It is due to the internet.

Men are jacking off instead of having real live sex.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I would recommend Lefty gear himself up in the cockpit like this if he continues to insist on flying his big ol' jet airliner in such perilous times...

https://www.vancourier.com/news/people- ... 1.24063602

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:39 am
IB wrote:Why has male fertility gone down so rapidly in a mere three decades? Is that nature? or something else?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20374585

Wouldn't jacking off be the same as fucking multiple times during the day? Do men who have a lot of sex have lower sperm counts?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:17 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:39 am

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20374585

Wouldn't jacking off be the same as fucking multiple times during the day? Do men who have a lot of sex have lower sperm counts?
But if you're just wildly jacking off in your basement, the life force isn't being deposited in the womb.
It's not rocket science, come on.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

I jerk off 6 to 8 times a week but am confident I could impregnate a woman if I chose to. There is just a lot of good shit on the internet. Damn!
smackaholic wrote:I would touch someone's dick, hell, I'd fukking blow him
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Slap wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:11 pm I jerk off 6 to 8 times a week but am confident I could impregnate a woman if I chose to. There is just a lot of good shit on the internet. Damn!
Impregnate her in your basement? What's wrong with the Hilton? More romantic don't you think?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:48 pm
Slap wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:11 pm I jerk off 6 to 8 times a week but am confident I could impregnate a woman if I chose to. There is just a lot of good shit on the internet. Damn!
Impregnate her in your basement? What's wrong with the Hilton? More romantic don't you think?
He's only jacking off once a day. :? Slap has slowed down ... wayyyyyyyyy down. How can Slap boost his performance? because once a day ... :(

EAP, rent an AirBnB. A nice one, with a view. Full kitchen. Italian. No kids. No knocks. No neighbors.

Is it true there's estrogen in American tap water? Shouldn't estrogen in tap water be increasing male fertility?
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:46 pm Is it true China's travel lockdowns have been a farce? No, it's true, China is locking down all public travel in ways only a true Authoritarian regime can.

Is it really bigger than the flu? Much bigger, apocalyptic, Biblical proportions

Are the Chinese lying about numbers?Very much so, deaths are higher by orders of magnitude than what the Chinese are reporting

Was it really spread from bat soup, or was it engineered? Engineered, was meant for export to western countries only after they had developed the vaccine for domestic use but it slipped out of containment. They fucked up, now we are fucked up
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

atmdad wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:48 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:46 pm Is it true China's travel lockdowns have been a farce? No, it's true, China is locking down all public travel in ways only a true Authoritarian regime can.

Is it really bigger than the flu? Much bigger, apocalyptic, Biblical proportions

Are the Chinese lying about numbers?Very much so, deaths are higher by orders of magnitude than what the Chinese are reporting

Was it really spread from bat soup, or was it engineered? Engineered, was meant for export to western countries only after they had developed the vaccine for domestic use but it slipped out of containment. They fucked up, now we are fucked up
Doesn't anyone know history anymore?
Remember the plagues?
Black? Spanish flu.
Bubonic, tuberculosis, smallpox.
Left wing narrssocists think that we are so technologically advanced now?
BUWAHAHAHA!!!
There are new bacteria out there that will wipe us out quicker than you can say Jackie Robinson.

You left wing low IQ cocksuckers have no idea whatsoever of what fate awaits mankind.
In terms of the vast cold universe? We are less than nothing.

The sooner you realize that reality, the better you'll sleep at night.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

I heard, on a website we all visit:
- some rural Chinese have a natural immunity
- virus lives outside the body for 7 to 28 days
- virus destroys pulmonary cells, body fights back by flooding body with fluid, people vomit blood like the Chinese bus driver
- Chinese, Japanese and Sub-Saharan Africans are supposed to be most susceptible, because they have the most ACE2 expressing cells, leading to more mucus production. Kuwaitis and other Arabs have the least. :|
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

:shock:

I have seen the end.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

The Chinese made contact with extra-terrestrial life to get the formula for the virus.
They're in it with the aliens.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:06 am Image
What's with all the doom and gloom?
Always look on the brighter side.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

EAP wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:13 am
Drowning in your own fluids is a painful death. The Chinese are acting like this is the apocalypse. No one else is. Everyone else's borders are wide open, and Vladimir Putin just became Supreme Dictator For Life. Are the Chinese overreacting, or is the West being willfully, criminally negligent?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Chinese know shit is going down.

They don't close the stock market for a friggin' week unless things have gotten out of hand.
At this point I question whether or not they will even open next Monday.
Wtf?

I don't think most of the rest of the world is up speed yet.

Folks here in S. Korea are pretty alarmed, for what its worth to you.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

EAP wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:13 am
True, Poptart's pictures of people going about their day wearing condom helmets is pretty amusing.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Taiwan down nearly 6% today.

Yikes!

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/i ... =home-page
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Cruise ship quarantine

More than 6,000 tourists have been put on lockdown on a cruise ship in Italy on Thursday after a suspected case of coronavirus
was detected on board the vast liner.

Samples taken from a Chinese couple were sent for testing after three doctors and a nurse boarded the Costa Crociere ship in
the port of Civitavecchia, near Rome, to tend to a woman running a fever, local health authorities said.

Costa Crociere has confirmed that its ship, the Costa Smeralda, carrying some 7,000 people including crew, was in lockdown...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/ ... 22687.html
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:57 pm Image

Cruise ship quarantine

More than 6,000 tourists have been put on lockdown on a cruise ship in Italy on Thursday after a suspected case of coronavirus
was detected on board the vast liner.

Samples taken from a Chinese couple were sent for testing after three doctors and a nurse boarded the Costa Crociere ship in
the port of Civitavecchia, near Rome, to tend to a woman running a fever, local health authorities said.

Costa Crociere has confirmed that its ship, the Costa Smeralda, carrying some 7,000 people including crew, was in lockdown...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/ ... 22687.html
How can the cruise industry survive now? You'd have to be a GOT damn fool to take a cruise.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:25 am Folks here in S. Korea are pretty alarmed, for what its worth to you.
Ehhh. Considering that the historical legacy of Korea for many centuries has been nothing more than a minor speed bump in the path of either Chinese or Japanese aggression, it is no surprise that Koreans have a culturally ingrained tendency towards pearl clutching and hand wringing.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Coronavirus declared global health emergency by WHO

The new coronavirus has been declared a global emergency by the World Health Organization, as the outbreak continues to spread outside China.
"The main reason for this declaration is not what is happening in China but what is happening in other countries," said WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.
The concern is that it could spread to countries with weaker health systems.
At least 213 people have died from the virus in China.
The WHO said there had been 98 cases in 18 other countries, but no deaths. Most cases have emerged in people who have travelled from the Chinese city of Wuhan, where the outbreak began...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51318246
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

U.S. State Department notice...

Do not travel to China due to novel coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, China. On January 30, the World Health Organization has determined the rapidly spreading outbreak constitutes a Public Health Emergency of International Concern. Travelers should be prepared for travel restrictions to be put into effect with little or no advance notice. Commercial carriers have reduced or suspended routes to and from China.

Those currently in China should consider departing using commercial means. The Department of State has requested that all non-essential U.S. government personnel defer travel to China in light of the novel coronavirus.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... isory.html