This is thread is for those who accused Trump of Collusion

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: This is thread is for those who accused Trump of Collusi

Post by Mikey »

Jumping the gun a little here?
“While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,” Mr. Barr quoted Mr. Mueller as writing.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/24/us/p ... mmary.html

I'll wait to see what's actually in the report before I say that you're full of shit like all the other Trump ball fondlers.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

88--break time from laying sod, and trolling for fun.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I was running the week whacker from 9:30 am until 1:30 pm. Going to be a little sore tomorrow.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

From reading that linked NYTimes piece,

WASHINGTON — The investigation led by Robert S. Mueller III found that neither President Trump nor any of his aides conspired or coordinated with the Russian government’s 2016 election interference, according to a summary of the special counsel’s key findings made public on Sunday by Attorney General William P. Barr.

Mr. Barr also said that Mr. Mueller’s team drew no conclusions about whether Mr. Trump illegally obstructed justice. Mr. Barr and the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, determined that the special counsel’s investigators lacked sufficient evidence to establish that Mr. Trump committed that offense
Pretty cut and dry there. No collusion. No evidence that he obstructed justice.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BlackThroatedWind
Jake

Post by BlackThroatedWind »

Straight from CNN and MSNBC...

Zero evidence of Trump/Russia collusion. No evidence of coordination or a dis-info campaign. Zero evidence of collusion on hacking.

Look at the Iraq War. The people who were proven right about the Iraq War were ostracized, denied platforms, and exiled to the fringes. The only survivor was Bernie Sanders...and he only survived because he was an Independent from Free-thinking Vermont.

Meanwhile the people who pushed the Iraq War the hardest (David Frum, Max Boot, Jeffrey Goldberg) are today at the very top of the elite media. The guy who created the Iraq War, John Bolton, has risen to become Trump's own National Security Adviser right now and the 2 Senators who drove the Iraq War support home for each party were Hillary Clinton and John McCain. They both were awarded the nomination by their Party for their efforts. McCain in 2008. Clinton in 2016 after the DNC cleared the field out for her...Sanders wasn't even a Democrat.

Who is the winner of Russiagate? Trump. He survived a Deep State coup. Who is the loser of Russiagate? It will be Tulsi Gabbard. Because she broke from her party and told the public the truth. This is the 5th different time Tulsi broke from her party to tell us the truth...in each instance she's been proven emphatically right, and in each instance she will pay a price for doing the honorable thing. That's just how the game works. If you want to see Foreign collusion...look at Israel and Saudi Arabia. Of course, they won't investigate those two countries, because it's bipartisan and virtually everyone is on the game.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:to apologize, and to commit to write to their representatives in Congress to do the same.
Lol, the balls on you. GOP atty gen Bill Barr's INTERPRETATION of the Mueller report was what was released today. This is not the actual Mueller report.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:GOP atty gen Bill Barr's INTERPRETATION of the Mueller report was what was released today. This is not the actual Mueller report.

So then you are saying the reporting by WaPo, NYT, CNN, MSNBC et al is irresponsible?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: And you know what exactly? Keep kicking your own ass, dude. Shameful.
I know that this is not the Mueller report but Trump's handpicked AG's selective interpretation of the Mueller report.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: So then you are saying the reporting by WaPo, NYT, CNN, MSNBC et al is irresponsible?
Their reporting has been fine so far. You do understand the difference between the Barr memo and the Mueller report, right?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
88 wrote:to apologize, and to commit to write to their representatives in Congress to do the same.
Lol, the balls on you. GOP ATTY GEN BILL BARR'S INTERPRETATION of the Mueller report was what was released today. This is not the actual Mueller report.
And you know what exactly? Keep kicking your own ass, dude. Shameful.

And what do you know, exactly? The report hasn't been released yet.

Over three dozen criminal indictments, multiple convictions, and maybe more to come.

But they didn't catch Trump in an indictable offense. Possibly because theoretically they can't legally indict a sitting President. More investigations to come, including in Congress and under state jurisdictions.

I'll apologize as soon as you apologize for two plus years constantly referring to Hillary Clinton as a criminal, even though multiple investigations by Republican Congressional committees, and many hours of in-person testimony (which Trump has never deigned to provide) resulted in ZERO indictments of ANYBODY.

But, then again, we all know that she's a criminal because...you say she is. Talk about shameful.

Just because they didn't come up with something to hang on Trump doesn't mean that it was not worthwhile. It also doesn't mean he is completely blameless. There was plenty of collusion, maybe not criminally provable within the parameters of the Mueller investigation, but collusion nonetheless - and obstruction, which even Barr's summary doesn't exonerate Trump from.

The purpose of an investigation is to investigate, is it not? You should be celebrating now that your hero is (allegedly) off the hook.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:Seriously, dog. If Mueller cannot find Russian collusion, what gives you hope that there is some evidence of it out there? What do you think there is to find?
You continually display willful stupidity.

Just because Mueller chose not to charge collusion does not mean that Donald (and/or others) did not engage in activities that the public would find to be extremely problematic/unacceptable.

Activities that would rightfully justify his removal from office.

The report needs to come out.

You are a pinhead.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Team Donald repeatedly lied about their interactions with Russia.

People don't lie unless there is something problematic for them that they want to keep hidden.

I suspect it has something to do with Don's business dealings in Russia.

Let's see the report.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I think you meant conspiring or maybe conspiracy. Collusion isn’t something a prosecutor would investigate.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: People don't lie unless there is something problematic for them that they want to keep hidden.
Pathological liars do.

I guess you could say even they are lying because their psyche is problematic and they want to keep it hidden, but that is a stretch.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Fork-in-the-road decision time for the democrites: cry about this failure for a little while longer or move on with banning cow farts.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Why is this thread pinned?

Answer: .088 is a desperate, stupid hack

#squirrel
Mikey

Re: This is thread is for those who accused Trump of Collusion

Post by Mikey »

Seems to me it's the knuckledraggers doing most of the crying.

Apologize to poor Donnie!! He's totally innocent and you mean old traitors have hurt his delicate feelings!!

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:53 am Seems to me it's the knuckledraggers doing most of the crying.

Apologize to poor Donnie!! He's totally innocent and you mean old traitors have hurt his delicate feelings!!
It's incredible.

Amazing how willing these dumb, fake conservatives are to latch on to Don's crazy bullshit.

Mind boggling stupidity.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

What is that even supposed to mean.

Dude, you are a train wreck.

Logout.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lard wrote:At each turn where you think you're going to get to go "HAHA" - it never happens.
Oh really.
lol

Here's a task for you, tubby.

Link us up to where I ever said that Donald is guilty of collusion.

Find one time.

GO...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lard wrote:Here's a task for you. Go back and see how many posts you've made pertaining to Trump since mid 2016.

Go back and see how many posts you've made to ankle-bite Goober, Moving Sale, Mikey, SM, or myself when we've discussed Donald's ongoing buffoonery.

Whenever there is Trump discussion, there you are to post inane and irrelevant diarrhea about those who are actually producing takes.

You are a f@t, blubbering mess of a poster.

Logout.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

To those that like to point out that the Mueller report doesn't prove that Trump didn't collude, you seem to have trouble with how the legal system works.

You can not prove a negative.

This investigation does not exonerate anyone. It is not what it is meant to do.

Hopefully this will spawn new investigations in how this blatantly obvious attempted railroad started. THIS is where an actual crime exists.

If nothing is done, it will show that future hit jobs will occur.

That being the case, many talented accomplished people will pass on running for office. And THAT is the objective here.

You fukking morons on the left should want to see those held accountable as well, as it applies to your side as well. There could be political outsiders out there on the progressive side who have decided that it simply isn't worth it because the republicrat machine won't tolerate them either.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:08 am
Lard wrote:Here's a task for you. Go back and see how many posts you've made pertaining to Trump since mid 2016.

Go back and see how many posts you've made to ankle-bite Goober, Moving Sale, Mikey, SM, or myself when we've discussed Donald's ongoing buffoonery.

Whenever there is Trump discussion, there you are to post inane and irrelevant diarrhea about those who are actually producing takes.

Logout.

It’s probably a good thing in the long run. If ‘Spray wasn’t vigorously defending his Dear Leader he’d have nothing left but to go back to posting scat pics.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smack wrote:To those that like to point out that the Mueller report doesn't prove that Trump didn't collude, you seem to have trouble with how the legal system works.

You can not prove a negative.

This investigation does not exonerate anyone. It is not what it is meant to do.

Then why did Mueller (according to Barr) say it?

You are nearly as fucked up as Bloatspray.

1. Mueller (according to Barr) SAID that Donald did not collude. Who in here is claiming that they know that Donald DID collude?

2. Mueller (according to Barr) is the guy who CHOSE to say that Donald is not exonerated of the possible crime of obstruction. He didn't need to say that. He could have simply said that he does not conclude that Donald obstructed justice, and left it at that. The fact that he chose to add (according to Barr) that the report does not exonerate Don of obstruction rightfully moves a person to wonder what findings of Mueller lead him to leave the question of obstruction -----> up in the air.

3. You have not seen the report, so why not shut your hole until all of us actually know what it says?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:59 am To those that like to point out that the Mueller report doesn't prove that Trump didn't collude,
Hey dipshit. We haven't seen the MUELLER REPORT, we've only seen Trump's handpicked AG's selective interpretation and disclosure of portions of the Muller Report. Get it right.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

My point, you fukking retard, is that no matter what this report says, it will not say "TGOF did not collude with Russia".

It can't.

It's not how this shit works.

Ever notice that juries do not find people "innocent", they find them not guilty. There generally is no way to prove what someone did not do.

But you fukking TDS zombies will spend the rest of Trump's admin pointing out that the report doesn't "prove" his innocence.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smack wrote:But you fukking TDS zombies will spend the rest of Trump's admin pointing out that the report doesn't "prove" his innocence.
Dullard, it is MUELLER (according to Barr) who chose to say that the report does not exonerate Donald of obstruction.

You should think about why he said that, and why he also said that he had turned some things over to other offices.

Or, keep your blinders on.

Aside from that, we haven't even seen the report.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:08 am

Logout.
:bode: :bode: :bode: :bode: :bode: :bode:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:28 pm My point, you fukking retard, is that no matter what this report says, it will not say "TGOF did not collude with Russia".
That's funny, because it's exactly what the entire Republican party is claiming it says.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

More ankle-biting inane and irrelevant diarrhea .

:bode: :bode: :bode:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Pussy? You're the one afraid to put his money where his mouth is (probably on another man's cock).

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

2,800+ subpoenas
500+ witnesses

Yet we're supposed to believe that the guy who got his job writing a memo against the investigation was able to review all that evidence w/in 48 hours.

Sure, Jan...sure.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:59 pm Just to be clear on this, I can dish it out but I simply can't take it.

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

And drunk. Don't forget drunk.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:13 pm You're sad, Goobs. Old & sad.
Wrong, Melty. I'm happy. Very happy. Watching Mr. Flat Earth hand you your fat ass was a particularly joyous moment. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Goober McTuber on Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rooster wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:15 pm And drunk. Don't forget drunk.
Heroin addict says what?

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:23 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:17 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:13 pm You're sad, Goobs. Old & sad.
Wrong, Melty. I'm happy. Very happy. Watching Mr. Flat Earth hand you your fat ass was a particularly joyous moment. :mrgreen:
You agreeing with a freak who thinks the earth is flat is enough for us all to understand, Jussie. Hope that helps.
I never said I agreed with the flat earth (troll job). I just noted today that he totally pwned you. You really are a mess. :lol:

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:46 pm 2,800+ subpoenas
500+ witnesses

Yet we're supposed to believe that the guy who got his job writing a memo against the investigation was able to review all that evidence w/in 48 hours.

Sure, Jan...sure.
Your assuming the report didn’t have a summary? Your even dumber than we thought.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I tend to shy away from being a spelling/grammar nazi, but I find this one too glaring to let slide by.

You accuse Diego of being dumb, and you do so by twice using your?

Excellent!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:06 am I tend to shy away from being a spelling/grammar nazi, but
Valid. I probably shouldn’t post from my phone, but I did and it is on me.

Poorly made point is still valid though.