Clemson and Oregon Going After D.J. Uiagalelei

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Clemson and Oregon Going After D.J. Uiagalelei

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Oregon got any uber-Christian recruiters?
Recruiters are sleazy salesman -- if you're a devout Christian, they're a devout Christian.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

I've seen this kid play a few times. Interviewed him after a game last year. Very polite, respectful not to mention a DAMN good QB. Comes from a great culture at his high school. Kid is the real freaking deal. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Tiger Orange.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

I'm around...check in once in a while....don't post much anymore...maybe I should just to keep the juices flowing
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

That's the kid from St. John Bosco, right?

QB1 Season 2 he took over the starting job...seems like a deece kid, great frame...the only issue...his HS coaches are grade A dickbags...I don't think I have seen HS coaches carry on like those taint stains...

carry on...oh and welcome back LAX
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

whoever this kid is i hope he goes the best place there is...where there is a guy who won the national championship......or with some guy who is a sub .500 HC in college and then an NFL coach......and beats out some other guy who really pretty good and then that guy, himself, transfers to Oklahoma....and then wins the Heisman and talk of being the #1 pick in the draft......because that other guy did pretty good in Cleveland. and back to back Heismans.

it didn't make sense to me either.....or something like that.

Boomer Sooner, guy D.J Uialelelei beats out....
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Yes SC..he's from St. John Bosco. I like their head coach. Every time I've had to deal with him as a broadcaster he's been fantastic to deal with. Kids frame is legit. He's one of the best QB's I've seen in a while. Can make all the throws, can run it when needed.