Oh my

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Oh my

Post by Dinsdale »

Steven A Smith wrote:"Haskins is no joke as well," Smith said this week. "I know that he's bigger. He can make all the requisite throws on the NFL level. He played for a big-time program at Ohio State. I just find him to be more of a runner than a thrower. I could be wrong about that but that's what I find."
I'm quite certain that many here saw more tOSU than I did, but I saw quite a bit. So,correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the guy that led FBS in passing pretty much take his dropback, then his feet pretty much grew roots while he stood in the pocket and went through his checkdowns?

Dude seems a lot more reminiscent of Dan Marino than Michael Vick. Oh, wait, I get it... he's black. Must be a running QB. A black guy going all stereotype because a guy is black. Awesome.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Oh my

Post by L45B »

Cardale Jones from the ‘14 NC season was very similar style QB compared to Haskins and Jones was a better runner.

Stephen A Smith doesn’t watch college football, and apparently is allowed to mail it in most days.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Kevin WIlson offense mostly right?.....though Kev made his cake with all that cool Zak Kustok stuff at NWestern...he did nice with JT too....as i recall Buckeye fan frustrated as hell that JT wasn't making the throws required on 3rd down etc......but, left to his own, KW he's giving you a Sam Bradford Landry Jones drop to a spot passer. letting the backs do that rushing work.

Steven A Smith has been an idiot since day 1. part of that local sportsbar idiot-hero mentality that BTPCF is just low-time minor leagues for the highly cerebral NFL.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Steven A Smith is allowed to say whatever he wants, mostly because nobody else understands what the fuck he is talking about.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 1:12 pm Smith is one of many idiots who force me to change the channel whenever I hear his voice or see his face.

Smith, Sean Hannity, Joe Scarborough, Dane Cook, Gilbert Gottfried, Al Sharpton, and Beth Mowins come to mind immediately.
This is an accurate list.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh my!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1167257172855508992

He's going to look good in a Duck uniform.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one