Full knee replacement and then......

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Full knee replacement and then......

Post by Derron »

On Thursday and then serious bowell obstruction, still in hospital, be in another two days. Not even close to death pool worthy, so fuck off and toast the New Year for me hitches.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Full knee replacement and then......

Post by Softball Bat »

Hang in there, Derron.

Would be hell for me if I no longer had my "dog" to kick around in here.

:)

Get well, bud.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

That really sucks. The knee replacement is hard enough without having your innards fucked up.

Try some ghost pepper sauce for the bowel thing and get better soon. Every board needs its tards.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Knee replacement won’t make you taller midget. You are in the hospital because you are a stupid broken down POS.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:On Thursday and then serious bowell obstruction, still in hospital, be in another two days. Not even close to death pool worthy, so fuck off and toast the New Year for me hitches.
Sorry to hear about this, broski. What about the lobotomy you so desperately need?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Best of luck Derron. I had an official on my old crew who had one replaced and was much better able to move and run.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:Best of luck Derron. I had an official on my old crew who had one replaced and was much better able to move and run.
I had one done 7 or 8 years ago and was specifically told not to run on it. Too high an impact. Unless you'd like to have it re-done.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:On Thursday and then serious bowell obstruction, still in hospital, be in another two days.
Constipation probably due to ingesting all of those opioids. Suck it up, buttercup. Lay off the pain meds.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Derron wrote:On Thursday and then serious bowell obstruction, still in hospital, be in another two days.
Constipation probably due to ingesting all of those opioids. Suck it up, buttercup. Lay off the pain meds.
Opioids? Constipation is just a natural side effect of being full of shit.

Get well, friend.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:On Thursday and then serious bowell obstruction
My condolences to the gerbil.

Get well.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Home from the hospital to days, starting the food "reentrodution protocol today. Orthopedic pain is one thing, but you fuck with that gut and it is a whole new world.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Best of luck Derron. I had an official on my old crew who had one replaced and was much better able to move and run.
I had one done 7 or 8 years ago and was specifically told not to run on it. Too high an impact. Unless you'd like to have it re-done.
This. Impingement shock is on the of worst things you can do. When I my partial done in 2004, I was the youngest guy on the floor at 47. I was again the youngest in there at 61 on Thursday. The mechanics of joint replacement ( running other impingement shock activities) says is cannot be done or should not at least.

On a shooting sports board I am on, all the old hard core fitness dudes are whining like a bunch of pussies how their crossfit, 30 miles of running a week and all that shit has left them wrecks in their mid 50's.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Softball Bat wrote:Hang in there, Derron.

Would be hell for me if I no longer had my "dog" to kick around in here.

:)

Get well, bud.
Speaking of kicking around, yours is the first ass I attend on applying this bionic reengineered knee to when I finish PT. Let's says 30 days or so.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What did you do to your knee, Duhron?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The OL had a full left knee done a year and a half ago. She has naturally low BP which became too low for them to give her the "good stuff", immediately after the nerve block wore off. So for about a day, she was not a happy camper. Apparently tylenol doesn't take much of the sting out of a freshly sawn off knee. She also had a bitch of a time with PT, but is doing pretty well now, but running is not in her future. Fortunately she can still play cowgirl fairly well.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

61, shit knees, shit gut, opioid addiction, gun nut and dumb as dirt. Yeah I will be pissing on your tiny grave you mouth breathing mongoloid.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
This. Impingement shock is on the of worst things you can do. When I my partial done in 2004, I was the youngest guy on the floor at 47. I was again the youngest in there at 61 on Thursday. The mechanics of joint replacement ( running other impingement shock activities) says is cannot be done or should not at least.

On a shooting sports board I am on, all the old hard core fitness dudes are whining like a bunch of pussies how their crossfit, 30 miles of running a week and all that shit has left them wrecks in their mid 50's.
I know plenty of people that have had knee replacements and can run. They don't do marathons but they do run.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:I know plenty of people that have had knee replacements and can run. They don't do marathons but they do run.
Full or partial? I bet you'd have a very difficult time finding many orthopedic surgeons who would endorse that.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Goober McTuber wrote:I bet you'd have a very difficult time finding many orthopedic surgeons who would endorse that.

Oscar Goldman gave the green light to Steve Austin...right before he fought Bigfoot.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Oscar Goldman gave the green light to Steve Austin...right before he fought Bigfoot.
Then he used his bionic dick on Jamie Sommers (QQMF).

Rules and whatsuch

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What did you do to your knee, Duhron?
I blew it out first in 1982 when I was a firefighter. Had artho on it then. After I got out of firefighing / EMS shit, I started construction work. Had a front partial on it in 2004. Still kept up the construction gigs, you don't give up 150K a year work for a little bit of pain. The partial failed which I had been told would happen and here we are.

I cannot fathom running with an artificial knee. But at my age running for anything makes no sense.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote:61, shit knees, shit gut, opioid addiction, gun nut and dumb as dirt. Yeah I will be pissing on your tiny grave you mouth breathing mongoloid.
At which point I will arise from the dead, jam the barrel of my modified Remington 870 self defense shotgun up your shit chute and blow what brains you do have all over for the fucking crows to eat.
Derron
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Dinsdale wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Then he used his bionic dick on Jamie Sommers
He didn't put it in Farrah's butt enough, so she resorted to Ryan O'Neal.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote:
Kierland wrote:61, shit knees, shit gut, opioid addiction, gun nut and dumb as dirt. Yeah I will be pissing on your tiny grave you mouth breathing mongoloid.
At which point I will arise from the dead, jam the barrel of my modified Remington 870 self defense shotgun up your shit chute and blow what brains you do have all over for the fucking crows to eat.
I guess should have added, bat shit crazy.
Good god you are a mess.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Kierland, you sound so angry. Did you get only coal in your stocking this past Christmas?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Damn it’s getting crowded up here in Haystack’s dome. At least three trolls and two Congresswomen so far today, and more joining all the time.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Weird. You’ve been melting like somebody stole your food stamps. What happened to you over the holidays that made you so angry?
IKYABWAI
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Weird. You’ve been melting like somebody stole your food stamps. What happened to you over the holidays that made you so angry?
IKYABWAI
I merely steer those like you into gorgeous melting sessions. You’ll figure it out when you grow up.
Geezuzaichkreist you are completely obsessed with what you think other people believe, and how much you think they're "melting."
You rant about it all day every day. Seriously, take a good honest look at yourself someday. You won't like what you see.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mikey wrote:Damn it’s getting crowded up here in Haystack’s dome. At least three trolls and two Congresswomen so far today, and more joining all the time.
The entire "MSM" has now joined the ever-growing contingent.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Why - because you don't agree with me?
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Full knee replacement and then......Death...
Go Bucs, Gators