Well - this is sure to destroy a few Cali lives...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Well - this is sure to destroy a few Cali lives...

Post by Derron »

Only generates 44 million a year ?

In California the government fucks that away before noon every day. Going to need some more taxes beyond that.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

FUCK!!!! Why didn't we think of this first?

Sin,
Oregon
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:FUCK!!!! Why didn't we think of this first?

Sin,
Oregon
Oh I am sure that Korrupt Kate has drones searching for every possible dime she can get her voters to pay in taxes. But they love it so there is that.
Derron
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Fox and Fags loves to publish whacked out shit like this to their receptive hagers-on like Melty and Duhron, who salivate at any chance to point out how flaky California is.

This iodotic idea has about as much chance of passing as the movement to break up the state that pops up in one form or another every couple of years and gets you all so hot and bothered each and every time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:Fox and Fags loves to publish whacked out shit like this to their receptive hagers-on like Melty and Duhron, who salivate at any chance to point out how flaky California is.
CDS. California Derangement Syndrome.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It is a dumb idea and it stands a snowball's chance in hell of being approved.

BUT, there are folks in Cali gubmint who are in a panic. They know their state is absolutely fuct. Between a massive immigrant underclass and rich liberal unicorn projects, the cupboard is bare. They are actually looking at anything to scrape together every dime they can.

This idiotic idea likely won't pass, as it is too regressive, but they'll find others. Most aimed at you and the other few dozen other middle-class folks left there.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

I'm just surprised that California and some of our equally whacked neighbor states have not enacted a measure that Tennessee has on the books.

TN has a "Professional Privilege Tax". I'm not sure if the tax varies for different types of licenses, but I do know the PPT on an Engineering license is $400 annually in addition to the biennial license fee.

:hfal:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:Fox and Fags loves to publish whacked out shit like this to their receptive hagers-on like Melty and Duhron, who salivate at any chance to point out how flaky California is.

This iodotic idea has about as much chance of passing as the movement to break up the state that pops up in one form or another every couple of years and gets you all so hot and bothered each and every time.
Yet you worship CockNewsNetwork, and they can do no wrong.

Weird.
Where have I ever quoted CNN? I rarely watch ANY TV news. And yet you consistently quote Fag News like it’s the Bible.

Dishonest as ever.
Weird. OK not weird for you. At all.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

What’s your point?
You didn’t rebut anything I said.
Thanks for playing. Good night now.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Says the guy who is gravy training every scam ass tax dodge there is with his solar bullshit. I fully realize that has about zero chance of becoming law. I would have thought that at some point in time, that even you most liberal ass kissers would get tired of the gubmint getting into your wallets and taking more money out of it. But fuck noooo..you all just keep coming up with ideas for more taxes.

You have to understand, Dins and I live in a state that has been under the ham fisted control of the fucking Demorats who have fucked the PERS retirement system, have enacted enough tax and fees that in the metro area, home builders have to pay $ 38,000 in " service development fees" on each new property before they turn a shovel. The Demorats now have a super majority in the Legislature where they can pass any bill they want with out ANY Republican votes. Now I know that this will give Screwed in the Ass the most mind blowing hand job he has ever whipped on himself, but the Demorats have no less than 4 major tax increases lined up, along with adding tolls to the major highways in the metro area to help "reduce traffic."

So the California drones, completely used to paying the government huge jack, see no problem with additional taxes. You fuckers should just volunteer to give them more money instead of them having to pass more laws to take more of your cash.
Derron
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:What’s your point?
You didn’t rebut anything I said.
Thanks for playing. Good night now.
The point is - is that this same story is running through your favorite media sources as well. Do you not remember how you were crying about Fox?
You don’t read very well, do you?

As in, “I don’t watch TV news.”

But now you’re quoting “MSM” sources to try and make your point. You really should make up your mind. You just come off more and more as an ignorant hypocritical cracker.

All those sources are just as guilty as Fag News of promoting fake sensationalist bullshit about California because it attracts clicks from ignoramuses like you.

Try again?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Nice deflection Mikey. This would be the perfect example of where you say, "What a fucked up idea." Then walk away. Instead you lob insults at the messenger?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:

Nice deflection Mikey. This would be the perfect example of where you say, "What a fucked up idea." Then walk away. Instead you lob insults at the messenger?
Of course it's a fucked up idea, which is pretty much what I put in my original post. The point here, which you as usual completely missed, is that the press loves to report every fucked idea that comes from California, and Melty jumps on every one of them like all like they are actually going to happen. Of course, California is the only place that fucked up ideas pop up, so I guess I shouldn't worry about it.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Left Seater wrote:

He knows his trusted sources will be giving the same information...
You keep telling me who my "trusted sources" are and I keep telling you that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:
Left Seater wrote:

Of course it's a fucked up idea, which is pretty much what I put in my original post. The point here, which you as usual completely missed, is that the press loves to report every fucked idea that comes from California, and Melty jumps on every one of them like all like they are actually going to happen. Of course, California is the only place that fucked up ideas pop up, so I guess I shouldn't worry about it.
So you double down. Why not just say simply this is a fucking stupid idea? If you do that, you prolly take the wind out of the sails of this thread and it gets died.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:So you double down. Why not just say simply this is a fucking stupid idea? If you do that, you prolly take the wind out of the sails of this thread and it gets died.
Why would I want that? Isn't it what this sordid clambake is all about?

:mrgreen:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Again, Mikey - who are YOUR trusted sources?
Again? This was the first time you asked that question. Before, you were telling me who they were. So, at least try to get your facts straight. OK?

To be honest, unlike you I don’t have any go-to “trusted” sources. I read a lot and try to make up my own mind. I do have a few that I know to be mostly bullshit and I don’t watch ANY tv news. I know that’s hard for you to comprehend, but there it is.