Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Urban Legend Ends

Post by Goober McTuber »

Auburn.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

He ran away from Saban years ago.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

^In the Sugar Bowl :grin:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Urban will likely take a few years off, work for ESPN and then end up at another blue blood program in need when he gets the fire back (aka and his wife has chilled out).

I’m sure this news has awakened Jim Harbaugh from his coma.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

A helluva coach that I don't respect away from the field. He'll do what he did when he left Florida...take a year off and work for ESPN and magically feel well again and coach at a power program.

Early prediction...Helton goes another year at USC but gets canned after more mediocrity. Urban is the next Trojan coach in 2020.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

L45B wrote:I’m sure this news has awakened Jim Harbaugh from his coma.

Is Ryan Day going to assume custody of Captain Khakis?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Ha...I hadn't read any actual story about this. Day actually is going to take over.

He seems like a decent enough guy. Still have to build up hate for him though.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Shoalzie wrote:
Early prediction...Helton goes another year at USC but gets canned after more mediocrity. Urban is the next Trojan coach in 2020.
Helton's buyout i heard is like 20 mil (nice lawyers, Clay).....take USC some time to find that cheese....also having admin issues with the Prez office....appointed an interim to guide the ship after the last guy apparently bungled a sexual assault campus gynecologist thing....bad deal. head of the med school was partying with meth and stuff. some interesting stuff going on at USC....USC's admin is not in fire the coach and payout 20 mil mode.

but, in a year, they might be.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Shoalzie wrote:Is Ryan Day going to assume custody of Captain Khakis?
Hard to say. I think he’s an up-and-coming coach. He’s somewhere in between Mark Helfrich and Lincoln Riley. I’m hoping for the latter, based on what OU has accomplished since Stoops walked.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Hey speaking of that Sugar Bowl a few years back Sam...

Aren’t you relieved that Bama gets to duck Ohio State this year? I was really wanting to see Haskins torch your secondary :grin:
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Sudden Sam wrote:Urban Meyer retiring from Ohio State after Rose Bowl.

Cleveland Browns? Really retiring? Packers maybe?

https://www.cleveland.com/osu/2018/12/u ... e-him.html
Hell would freeze over (tundra type freeze that is) before my beloved Packers would hire that lying worm.