Fuck Texas

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

DiT
Eternal Scobode

Fuck Texas

Post by DiT »

https://www.hookem.com/2018/11/28/big-1 ... penalized/

Even college football has been infiltrated by bleeding heart pussies!
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Re: Fuck Texas

Post by OUMO »

Plant this. Image
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

We're talking about Austin.

Steers and queers...
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

If I were Lincoln Riley, I'd tell my players that anyone who scores a TD gets a free pass to flash the sign. Just to rub the salt in and let everyone know who's doing the fucking.

Not like the penalty yards are going to make a difference anyway, OU's defense is going to go full turnstile no matter where on the field they are. But they may very well score 80 on offense.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

L45B wrote:If I were Lincoln Riley, I'd tell my players that anyone who scores a TD gets a free pass to flash the sign. Just to rub the salt in and let everyone know who's doing the fucking.

Not like the penalty yards are going to make a difference anyway, OU's defense is going to go full turnstile no matter where on the field they are. But they may very well score 80 on offense.
heck ya, Calcaterra gets called for spiking the ball last TD.....he could have done horns down if you are going to give away 15 yards. serious, tho, Lincoln Riley is happy to not be the first OU coach to lose to twice to Texas same season in history.....sort of dumb on the sunrise of winning the conf championship game, but i promise you no one wants to be that guy.

i've never liked the horns down thing (though, it should NOT be a penalty....).....it's all about who you are and not the other guy.

as far as UT being pussies.....that is the "sporting organization" that claimed a conference division title with an asterisk.

eat a dick, Texas. Boomer Sooner.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

FUCK TOM HERMAN.

FUCK HIS WIFE.

FUCK TEJAS.

OU runs barter town.

on a side note..i DO think the Big XII is Texas' to lose next year. WIth WVU losing grier..the state that okie light and TCU are in... I think next year predictions will go as followed.

Tejas
Oklahoma
Iowa State
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

Texas is definitely coming up.
I mean, fuck Texas!
Though I do look for them to make a run at the B12 Champ next season.
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

I see OU/Tejas squaring off twice a year for the next few years for sure.