It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Stick a fork in Brett Kavanaugh

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:I don't understand politics
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Got me, Fredo. Even though I've had to crayon and white paper most of the shit going on so you can follow.

Here's an addition to the never ending list of questions you will never ask: If the Dems wanted an investigation, why didn't they ask the FBI for one when they first learned of the allegation? And a follow up, if this was truely about a bipartisan effort to uncover the truth, why isn't every member hammering Feinstein for sitting on this information?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Killian wrote:If the Dems wanted an investigation, why didn't they ask the FBI for one when they first learned of the allegation?
I didn't realize the Dems ran the Executive Branch.

Ergo (Latin),dumb question.

And why would the FBI investigate an alleged crime over which it has no jurisdiction?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Killian

Post by Killian »

Dinsdale wrote: And why would the FBI investigate an alleged crime over which it has no jurisdiction?
It's my understanding that in situations such as this (confirmations) the Senate judiciary committee can ask the FBI to perform a criminal history check. An actual investigation isn't done unless there is a crime. Bad choice of words on my part.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Killian wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: And why would the FBI investigate an alleged crime over which it has no jurisdiction?
It's my understanding that in situations such as this (confirmations) the Senate judiciary committee can ask the FBI to perform a criminal history check. An actual investigation isn't done unless there is a crime. Bad choice of words on my part.
Yeah, because criminal investigations based upon hearsay are always so successful.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Killian wrote:the Senate judiciary committee can ask the FBI to perform a criminal history check.
They can ask every FBI agent to stand on their head, as well.

The Senate, nor any subcommittee has any say over what the Department of Justice does, since they are entirely different branches of government.

Trump could order the FBI to investigate -- but he won't, for numerous reasons. The city/county police/sheriff where the alleged is the correct body to investigate, but since they don't have a complaint, they have nothing to investigate. But sending in the FBI would be quite the insult to them.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dinsdale wrote:But sending in the FBI would be quite the insult to them.
It's like Mississippi Burning, but with shrill, green-haired, one-side-of-the-head-shaved, nose-ringed, I'm-With-Her, smash-the patriarchy 4th wave feminism...

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Dick Durbin asks Kavanasty if he would like a FBI investigation to clear his name.

Kavanasty can't bring himself to say yes.

Good night, Kavanasty.

All he had to say was no, no investigation is needed since this is a made up allegation. Next question.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: All he had to say was no, no investigation is needed since this is a made up allegation. Next question.
That's not what innocent men say

They're ramming this through because they know more damaging shit is going to come up with every day that goes by.

Kavanaugh is a revolting piece of shit who believes the president is above the law and who lies about everything because he's an entitled piece of sexual assaulting shit. He is not deserving of confirmation.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Oh please enlighten us as to what innocent people would say in such a situation.

:popcorn:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Kavanaugh is a revolting piece of shit who believes the president is above the law

Why do you keep running out this lie, straw man, fake news? Per a shitty fish wrap in your town:
It would be appropriate for Congress to enact a statute providing that any personal civil suits against presidents, like certain members of the military, be deferred while the president is in office … Congress may be wise to do so, just as it has done for certain members of the military. Deferral would allow the president to focus on the vital duties he was elected to perform.
So where exactly does he say the President should be above the law? Further where is any mention of criminal proceedings?

Take your time.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

88 wrote: 3. Another vacancy occurs on the SCOTUS immediately after the election (any one of Buzzy, The Wise Latina or Kegerator).
4. Trump appoints another member of the SCOTUS, who is a conservative woman.
Why do you wish harm upon Screwy? He would literally explode if that were to happen. It would also put some people living rent free in his dome looking for new lodging.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Kavanaugh ( Insert Screwed in the Ass's current psychosis here) is a revolting piece of shit who believes the president is above the law and who lies about everything because he's an entitled piece of sexual assaulting shit. He is not deserving of confirmation.
You parrot mother fucker, if you could come up with a take that did not involve Trump in your dome it would be a fucking miracle.
Last edited by Derron on Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derron
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Left Seater wrote:It would also put some people living rent free in his dome looking for new lodging.
Not to worry...Screwey's dome has already been assigned high priority FEMA resource allocation.
Just help piling sandbags until the Red Cross shows up with hot soup and emergency blankets.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Left Seater wrote:It would also put some people living rent free in his dome looking for new lodging.
Not to worry...Screwey's dome has already been assigned high priority FEMA resource allocation.
Just help piling sandbags until the Red Cross shows up with hot soup and emergency blankets.
They better bring a gross of Tampax for his incessant pussy bleeding all day every day.
Derron
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

This may be the first actual case of active bitch face.Image
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:This may be the first actual case of active bitch face.Image
So what is the difference here between an allegation and the proven fact Bill got his crank sucked in the Oval office by a young intern ?? Only thing is the party affiliation apparently.
Derron
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:So what is the difference here between an allegation and the proven fact Bill got his crank sucked in the Oval office by a young intern ?? Only thing is the party affiliation apparently.
I don't know or care if he did it. I was just pointing out that he looks like a weepy little bitch.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

BSmack wrote:This may be the first actual case of active bitch face.Image
Dohhh, that is the epitome of Jizz Mop Screwy when he/she/THanks mashes the submit button.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

So, BSmack, if it were you, you’d just sit there smiling sweetly while your political enemies trashed your good name on the say-so of an unhinged woman with psychological problems? You just milquetoast your way through life, eh? The B in your nick must be an abbreviation for “beta.”
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

This’ll be the next Kavanaugh accuser, lol. The Democrats will stoop to any level so they can keep killing their own children.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/28/bo ... e-say.html
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rooster wrote:This’ll be the next Kavanaugh accuser, lol. The Democrats will stoop to any level so they can keep killing their own children.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/28/bo ... e-say.html
Quick! Somebody call the FBI!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Killian wrote:She seems believable, he seems believable. So where does that leave us? I would say her 4 eyewitnesses stating that they have no recollection of the party in question would be the tie breaker.
It might had they said as much under oath to the committee.
Their affidavits are considered under oath. 88 or another lawyer can correct me if I'm wrong.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:trashed your good name
Anyone who believes a sitting president should be immune from prosecution has no such good name, you monumental dipshit.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Anyone who believes a sitting president should be immune from prosecution has no such good name, you monumental dipshit.
More lies, straw man and fake news from the king of the genre.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Rooster wrote:trashed your good name
Now I know why everyone voted you the worst poster on this board. Moving Faill would be proud of your accomplishments. You wanted it that badly.

Jeez dude, if Dems said you suck cock, you probably would and like it. You scare me because you are so blinded by a party.

The difference, I might be black and all but I don't follow a party but I laugh at the pussiness the Dems had shown since the lame brain Orangutan uncouth clown became president. It is like how this buffoon beat Cuntillary, well she suck and your party failed. And now you all are acting like spoiled children and on here and you are the leader. Do you have Downs?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Arch,

Don't talk about people with downs like that. Asshole. :grin:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The lesbian sitting behind Feinstein needs to be The Joker in the next Batman movie.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Rooster wrote:So, BSmack, if it were you, you’d just sit there smiling sweetly while your political enemies trashed your good name on the say-so of an unhinged woman with psychological problems? You just milquetoast your way through life, eh? The B in your nick must be an abbreviation for “beta.”
You actually believe in that bullshit Alpha v Beta Theory? I would say that if I were in the job interview that I would deal with the situation like a competent adult. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. That's what old Harry S used to say.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

There is one group that Brett Kavanaugh has earned support from. Yep, we're talking about the incel community. Now if there were such a thing as a beta male, these guys would be it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kavanaugh ... ref=scroll

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:I wonder how much damage this affair has done to the Democratic party. As much damage as Trump has done to the GOP?

As in...alienation of longtime members in each case.
Keep dreaming
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:You actually believe in that bullshit Alpha v Beta Theory? I would say that if I were in the job interview that I would deal with the situation like a competent adult. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. That's what old Harry S used to say.
He's a Trumpster. He believes in a whole bunch of garbage.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:You actually believe in that bullshit Alpha v Beta Theory? I would say that if I were in the job interview that I would deal with the situation like a competent adult. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. That's what old Harry S used to say.
Kavanaugh's performance yesterday screamed entitlement and privilege. Here's a guy who has never faced a consequence in his entire life suddenly having powerful people tell him his behavior is questionable. And so he started crying like the baby he is. What a pussy.

The GOP never gave a shit about the victim, which is why Lindsey Graham's temper tantrum was so painfully hilarious---because what he accused Democrats of was the GOP's MO--nobody gives a shit about this woman, let's confirm him already.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:
I guess the Dems have kicked Keith Ellison to the curb.
They kicked Al Franken to the curb. Anything else?

Also, "emotional abuse" is not sexual assault.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
Rooster wrote:So, BSmack, if it were you, you’d just sit there smiling sweetly while your political enemies trashed your good name on the say-so of an unhinged woman with psychological problems? You just milquetoast your way through life, eh? The B in your nick must be an abbreviation for “beta.”
You actually believe in that bullshit Alpha v Beta Theory? I would say that if I were in the job interview that I would deal with the situation like a competent adult. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. That's what old Harry S used to say.
Harry S would have climbed over the table and stomped a mud hole in Blumenthal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:

They kicked Al to the curb when there was photographic proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:

Don't forget physical abuse, Fredo. Ellison is also accused of that.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I assume that Ellison's son immediately turned that video over to the police?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

BSmack the Pajama Boy. “Talk to your family over hot cocoa and gift opening about healthcare. Get them to register as Democrats!”
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Killian wrote:...Fredo.
Dude. Just stop.
It wasn't funny the 85th time you tried to hammer that home...
Why don’t you just STFU.