Stick a fork in Brett Kavanaugh

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Stick a fork in Brett Kavanaugh

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice meltdown fatso. :mrgreen:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Image

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Ford won't testify, Feinstein "I can't say that everything is truthful." :meds: :meds: :meds:

Fuck this. Complete political hit job. This is what our politics has become.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:Ford won't testify, Feinstein "I can't say that everything is truthful." :meds: :meds: :meds:

Poor Killiard. You and your GOP asswipes don't like it when your tactics are thrown back in your faces.

Fuck off, loser.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Killian wrote:Ford won't testify, Feinstein "I can't say that everything is truthful." :meds: :meds: :meds:

Poor Killiard. You and your GOP asswipes don't like it when your tactics are thrown back in your faces.

Fuck off, loser.
The ends justify the means eh Screwy? Sadly all this lady is doing is hurting and diluting legitimate claims of sexual harassment.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Tell me exactly what "tactic" was thrown in Republicans face. I want to clarify what point of yours I will be tearing apart.

Oh, and another "witness" has come forward and said that he has no idea what she is talking about.

As always, way to completely skip addressing any of the points. Objectivity is a complete foreign concept to you.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:Tell me exactly what "tactic" was thrown in Republicans face. I want to clarify what point of yours I will be tearing apart.
Give me a fucking break. You only held a seat open on the court for a year because you wouldn't consider Merrick Garland for the seat he was nominated for.

Love how you're in a rush to get Kavanaugh approved and seated. It's only a lifetime appointment. But packing courts and crushing libuhrals can't wait a moment longer!

Again.......fukk you.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Maybe it's time for term limits for the justices.

Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Killian wrote:Tell me exactly what "tactic" was thrown in Republicans face. I want to clarify what point of yours I will be tearing apart.
Give me a fucking break. You only held a seat open on the court for a year because you wouldn't consider Merrick Garland for the seat he was nominated for.

Love how you're in a rush to get Kavanaugh approved and seated. It's only a lifetime appointment. But packing courts and crushing libuhrals can't wait a moment longer!

Again.......fukk you.
I didn't do shit you fucking window licking mouth breather. I think the Senate should have considered him and had a vote. But if you want to talk about a tactic being thrown in another parties face, you can thank your boy Joe Biden for that one. Still, that tactic and the one being employed by the democrats right now is an apples and cow shit comparison. One is holding open a seat based on a suggestion made by a sitting senator in 1992, the other is fabricating a sexual assault claim 35 years after it happened to besmirch someone who already had his confirmation hearing, similar to the attempt on Clarence Thomas in 1991.

You still can't address a single point. This whole story is falling apart and is looking less and less true by the day, but fuck it. Ruin the guys life because you and other lefties don't want to play by the rules. Yeah, just make shit up to get what you want. That never hurts anyone. I'm sure Brian Banks agrees.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

In the highly politicized atmosphere which has long attended the nominally apolitical arena of Court Justices, Presidents often attempt to buttress their agendas by selecting Court Justice nominees favorable toward their views. At times, however, the judicial leanings of Court Justices prove different in practice than they had previously appeared. The policy of lifetime
appointment, therefore, secures a Court Justice against “retribution” for decisions going against the wishes of his or her Presidential sponsor. In this regard, proponents have cited Alexander Hamilton’s declaration in the Federalist Papers that “nothing can contribute so much to its firmness and independence as permanency in office”.
FWIW: The reasoning behind lifetime appointments.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:Ruin the guys life
Oh geez, I guess he'll have to go back to slumming it as a DC court of appeals judge or wherever else he's emptying trash cans for a living. Clutch your pearls a little harder.
I'm sure Brian Banks agrees.
Nice ad hominem. What happened to him was disgraceful and his accuser should have spent years in prison.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: the other is fabricating a sexual assault claim 35 years after it happened to besmirch someone who already had his confirmation hearing, similar to the attempt on Clarence Thomas in 1991.
Nonsense on both accounts. Why are you so quick to defend accused rapists?
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Killian wrote: the other is fabricating a sexual assault claim 35 years after it happened to besmirch someone who already had his confirmation hearing, similar to the attempt on Clarence Thomas in 1991.
Nonsense on both accounts. Why are you so quick to defend accused rapists?
She didn't accuse anyone of rape, dummy. Get your fucking facts straight. There are also now 3 eye witnesses who says shes full of shit. Why are you so quick to defend her?

Tell me how this isn't similar to the Clarence Thomas hearings. I'll hang up and listen.
Last edited by Killian on Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Killian wrote:Ruin the guys life
Oh geez, I guess he'll have to go back to slumming it as a DC court of appeals judge or wherever else he's emptying trash cans for a living. Clutch your pearls a little harder.
I'm sure Brian Banks agrees.
Nice ad hominem. What happened to him was disgraceful and his accuser should have spent years in prison.
So in your world, it's okay to completely make something up about someone as long as it suits you and they land on their feet. You are an evil, evil person. The Brian Banks comparison was apt, even if you don't like it and it makes you feel uncomfortable.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Why are you so quick to defend accused rapists?
Because he's innocent until proven guilty, you human cumstain.

Die in a shower of Lysol.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Because he's innocent until proven guilty, you human cumstain.
He's not a defendant in a criminal trial.

Why were you exiled from the US?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: So in your world, it's okay to completely make something up
You have absolutely no evidence she's making it up. Provide it and then shut the fuck up.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I left to get away from clueless swishes like you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote:I left to get away from clueless swishes like you.
Yeah, I bet
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Killian wrote: So in your world, it's okay to completely make something up
You have absolutely no evidence she's making it up. Provide it and then shut the fuck up.
Three people say she's making it up. Three people she said were eyewitnesses to said event. You have absolutely no evidence to say she is telling the truth.

Do you suck at life this much in general, or is it just on this board?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

ML@Coyote wrote:
In the highly politicized atmosphere which has long attended the nominally apolitical arena of Court Justices, Presidents often attempt to buttress their agendas by selecting Court Justice nominees favorable toward their views. At times, however, the judicial leanings of Court Justices prove different in practice than they had previously appeared. The policy of lifetime
appointment, therefore, secures a Court Justice against “retribution” for decisions going against the wishes of his or her Presidential sponsor. In this regard, proponents have cited Alexander Hamilton’s declaration in the Federalist Papers that “nothing can contribute so much to its firmness and independence as permanency in office”.
To me the idea of term limits would address decisions going against the wishes of the people.

Regarding Anita Hill, she may have had a bit stronger case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Hill

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

And a Kavanaugh supporter is now floating the idea that it might just have been "rough horseplay".

https://thedailybanter.com/2018/09/18/k ... horseplay/

Killian

Post by Killian »

Goober McTuber wrote:And a Kavanaugh supporter is now floating the idea that it might just have been "rough horseplay".

What an idiotic statement to make.

At this point, call her to testify. If she does not, hold the vote as planned.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Ford has claimed that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer while they were in high school in the 1980s and "groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it."
Ford has said she wants the FBI to investigate the charges she's made before going "on national television to relive this traumatic and harrowing incident," according to The New York Times.
Give me a break.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Killian wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:And a Kavanaugh supporter is now floating the idea that it might just have been "rough horseplay".

What an idiotic statement to make.

At this point, call her to testify. If she does not, hold the vote as planned.
I assume that's what will happen.

ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Goober McTuber wrote:
ML@Coyote wrote:
To me the idea of term limits would address decisions going against the wishes of the people
I can see advantages and disadvantages both ways. But I guess I'm not so sure it wouldn't be a bad thing for the justices to be more tuned into the current wishes of the populace. They do after all work for us, and not for themselves.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

If we could get Citizens United repealed, I'd even consider having them elected. 10-year terms.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why won't Kavanaugh sit down and interview with the FBI?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

I think they should bring in Scotland Yard.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I'd go with...

ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Whoever they bring in, I think the first order of business ought to be the hands.

I count four:

Two hands to hold down the arms of Ms. Ford.
One hand to cover her mouth.
One hand to try to remove her clothing.

Granted, I've never accosted a woman before, so maybe I'm wrong.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Why won't Kavanaugh sit down and interview with the FBI?
For what?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote:
For what?
If she's such an innocent man, as he proclaimed, why not?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OK, I'll type slowly this time...

for what?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Killian

Post by Killian »

Fredo is never going to honestly and logically answer your question. He can't do it.

And he won't answer any questions you ask about the accuser. You'll just be a victim shaming misogynist.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Killian wrote:victim shaming misogynist.
Who is the real "victim shaming misogynist?" I say Kavanaugh is the victim of an obvious smear campaign, and that Ford is the misogynist who is trying to shame him. She is a misogynist because deliberately and publicly portrays women as being dishonest and manipulative. Why does she hate her own gender?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Didn't we all know a few girls who were like that in high school? We used to say they had a mattress on their back. I saw what purported to be her yearbooks. If true it seems that she had that rep.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote: Image
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Why should he? Is he being accused of committing a federal crime deserving of investigation?
Cock o' the walk, baby!