I voted in the primaries yesterday

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

I voted in the primaries yesterday

Post by Goober McTuber »

Madison has a number of its polling places open already. I dropped into mine over lunch and cast an absentee ballot. No lines. Convenient as hell.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: I voted in the primaries yesterday

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Madison has a number of its polling places open already. I dropped into mine over lunch and cast an absentee ballot. No lines. Convenient as hell.
Good for you, Gobbles. Rack states that make voting easier and more convenient as opposed to more difficult. These states are true believers in democracy.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I have my mail in ballot ready to post. Ever since the 20012 election when Mrs.O and I stood in lines for around 2 hours to vote, I've been using the ultimate convenient voting by mail.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Wolfman wrote:...I stood in lines for around 2 hours...
I typically stand in lines for 2 hours or more...

...when I'm behind a senior citizen paying for something in nickels...telling the cashier about their grandchildren...forgetting where they are...railing on about the Eisenhower Administration...etc...

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Madison has a number of its polling places open already. I dropped into mine over lunch and cast an absentee ballot. No lines. Convenient as hell.
Good for you, Gobbles. Rack states that make voting easier and more convenient as opposed to more difficult. These states are true believers in democracy.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Wolfman wrote:...I stood in lines for around 2 hours...
I typically stand in lines for 2 hours or more...

...when I'm behind a senior citizen paying for something in nickels...telling the cashier about their grandchildren...forgetting where they are...railing on about the Eisenhower Administration...etc...

:|
And writing out a paper check. :x :x :x :x

WTF grampa?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Absentee voting should be for the military and others with a demonstrable need for it. It makes voter fraud too easy. I am OK with having voting take place over a number of days though, done in person, with a valid ID.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

smackaholic wrote: And writing out a paper check.

And right in the middle of writing it, the pen runs out of ink. So they hold it upside...or shake it...or stare at it...and complain about newfangled contraptions like ball point pens...Why, in my day, we had quill and ink and it was just dandy...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Funny you mention about ball point pens. The first ones were really bad. Crappy purple ink would flow out unexpectedly. A real mess worse than liquid ink fountain pens. At first we were not allowed to use them in school.Can't recall the first good ones. Big quantum leap were ones that didn't need gravity. Thanks to the space program.
BTW---the time we waited 2+ hours to cast our vote, the polling place had only two machines to scan ballots. I was timing how long each voter needed and told Mrs.O it would be another hour before we got to do ours, Many people never voted, either saw the long lines and went home or simply left the polling place. The election commissioner was booted out of office soon after. No excuse.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:polling places
I remember we used to have those in Oregon.

Well, not in this century or anything, but I remember we used to have them.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:polling places
I remember we used to have those in Oregon.

Well, not in this century or anything, but I remember we used to have them.
Yeah, it has been what ?? 25 years or so?? Not that I miss going to the local grade school and having to sign the book and the busy body old ladies running the book, they got to pickup every piece of gossip there was, and loved telling everybody about every body else.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:Funny you mention about ball point pens. The first ones were really bad. Crappy purple ink would flow out unexpectedly. A real mess worse than liquid ink fountain pens. At first we were not allowed to use them in school.Can't recall the first good ones. Big quantum leap were ones that didn't need gravity. Thanks to the space program.
Had a kid at my son's summer day camp ask me if I was my son's grandfather. So thanks for making me feel young again. :D
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Congrats to Goobs for stuffing a ballot box yet not being arrested for public drunkenness or lewd behavior.

:applause:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Remember back when Gobbles tried to act like he was "an independent" and he and Screwy fought? I guess props to Screwy for bringing the truth out of Gobbles, because it looks like they're gonna fuck here pretty soon...
What the fuck are you babbling about, Melty?

smackaholic wrote:Absentee voting should be for the military and others with a demonstrable need for it. It makes voter fraud too easy. I am OK with having voting take place over a number of days though, done in person, with a valid ID.
Wisconsin requires a picture ID to vote, numbnuts.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

I can verify what Goobs said.

They require you to show an ID even in a suburb of Eau Claire.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Good thing too.

All them wetbacks and stuff. Might try to vote.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:Wisconsin requires a picture ID to vote, numbnuts.
I never said they didn't. Rack Wisky.

Do you share your state's position that people should have some means of proving they are whom they claim to be before voting?

Your party doesn't.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:Good thing too.

All them wetbacks and stuff. Might try to vote.

What is your take on voter ID, miguel? Do you share your party's claim that requiring ID is racist?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Wisconsin requires a picture ID to vote, numbnuts.
I never said they didn't. Rack Wisky.

Do you share your state's position that people should have some means of proving they are whom they claim to be before voting?

Your party doesn't.
It was a solution in search of a problem. There was no history of voter fraud in Wisconsin. I believe the one case they came up with was a Republican voter. But they achieved their objective. They made it harder for poor brown people to vote.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Tell that to tricky dick. He lost Illinois thanks to democratic ballot box stuffing in Chicago. Ballot fraud has been around as long as there have been ballots. Only an idiot would deny it. As for the myth that IDs make it hard for poor brown people, first off, if it was true, who gives a fukk. Accurate voting is more important than convenient voting. But, of course, it is as much bullshit, as your claim that voter fraud doesn't exist. Fraud of every type exists. It's how we as a species roll. Every state that has implemented an ID law, has made as part of it, free IDs to those that need one.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Hey poor brown cheeseheads, check this out......

https://elections.wi.gov/node/1917

Imagine that. State state of Wisky will provide you with a free ID to identify yourself at the poll.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:Hey poor brown cheeseheads, check this out......

https://elections.wi.gov/node/1917

Imagine that. State state of Wisky will provide you with a free ID to identify yourself at the poll.
Unfortunately, they will not provide you with a free ride to DMV office to get it. And they just closed a DMV office that was in close proximity to poor neighborhoods, but opened a new one in the middle of the affluent west side.

Is there a link to a story about the voter fraud in Chicago you mentioned?

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

There are all sorts of stories about Daley running up the cook county vote to put IL in Kennedy's column.

Are they true?

No way to know for sure. The problem with voter fraud is that it's kind of hard to prove, after the fact.

What we do know is that it can happen and that there is one simple thing that can be done to at least make it harder to pull off. That is require ID.

Will it make it more difficult for some?

Sure.

Too fukking bad.

If there are ghetto shutins that don't have ID and no means to get there, there are plenty of organizations out there that can assist them.

You know damn fukking well why they want to make it so that people can vote without an ID. It's called voting for someone who isn't there to vote themselves.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You typed an awful lot of words to say nothing.

Oh, and thanks for the link. Moron.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:There are all sorts of stories about Daley running up the cook county vote to put IL in Kennedy's column.
AKA I got nothing

Thanks.......I guess
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Are you saying that when it comes to voting, everyone will have integrity?

At this very moment, the government is spending millions of dollars on an investigation of people attempting to do something other than vote honestly. Kind of hard to figure out exactly WHAT it is they are investigating. They've moer or less moved on from collusion as, well, WTF exactly is collusion? Is it even illegal?

Anyhooo, can we all just agree about one thing. The human race, as a collective, is a bunch of lyin', cheatin' scoundrels. Given an opportunity, many people will use illicit means to get over on someone else. It is what it is. Anyone in denial of this basic human trait is either a liar or severly retarded.

Given this fact, would it not be wise to put into place a system whereby anyone casting a vote, can prove to the poll worker that he is who he claims to be?

Seems awfully simple to me. There is a single reason to be against it, well, besides the political topic it has become. That would be to facilitate people being people. Cheating in other words, to benefit their side.

You can go ahead and persent all the fukking links you want claiming that this does not happen, but to deny that it has, and will continue, is to deny human nature.

The bottom line here is that the libs have done their demographic homework. They do not have the numbers on a national level, to achieve their goals. That leaves them 2 methods to change this.

Flooding the country with people likely to vote for them. This is now a proven successful. The once deep red state of California is as dark blue as it gets.

The other way is voter fraud.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: At this very moment, the government is spending millions of dollars on an investigation of people attempting to do something other than vote honestly. Kind of hard to figure out exactly WHAT it is they are investigating. They've moer or less moved on from collusion as, well, WTF exactly is collusion? Is it even illegal?
Dipshit
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote: At this very moment, the government is spending millions of dollars on an investigation of people attempting to do something other than vote honestly. Kind of hard to figure out exactly WHAT it is they are investigating. They've moer or less moved on from collusion as, well, WTF exactly is collusion? Is it even illegal?
Dipshit
Smackaholic apparently doesn’t know how to click on a link and read the fucking article.

Prolly would claim that it’s fake news anyway.
Sad.
#CultofTrump
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:Seems awfully simple to me. There is a single reason to be against it, well, besides the political topic it has become. That would be to facilitate people being people. Cheating in other words, to benefit their side.

You can go ahead and persent all the fukking links you want claiming that this does not happen, but to deny that it has, and will continue, is to deny human nature.
Hey dumbfuck, it's up to you to provide links showing that it's prevalent.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Seems awfully simple to me. There is a single reason to be against it, well, besides the political topic it has become. That would be to facilitate people being people. Cheating in other words, to benefit their side.

To demand this is to deny Smackaholic nature.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:

I never claimed it was prevalent. I simply said that given the opportunity to cheat to gain an advantage, many people will. It applies to voting or anything else.

You fukkers want to pretend that ballot voting is immune to this, unless of course, when it is done by TGOF and his minions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

I never claimed it was prevalent. I simply said that given the opportunity to cheat to gain an advantage, many people will. It applies to voting or anything else.

You fukkers want to pretend that ballot voting is immune to this, unless of course, when it is done by TGOF and his minions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tardtalk
You claimed it was prevalent in Chicago. I've seen no proof that it's anything other than quite rare. Still waiting for your links.