Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

The endless stupidity of Trump supporters

Post by Screw_Michigan »

you cannot make this shit up

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/wjb ... supporters
Red Hens as far away as Ireland are getting attacked by Trump supporters

Restaurants across the country sharing the same name are being targeted with death threats, eggings and fake reservations after a Red Hen in Lexington, Virginia refused service to White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Friday night.

“This place is unamerican for kicking Sarah Sander out, libtards snowflakes cannot accept a true patriotic American! MAGA!” wrote one Facebook user on the Red Hen’s Facebook page, giving the bar a one-star review.

The trouble is, the post was written on the Facebook page for a bar and restaurant, called the Red Hen, in Limerick, Ireland, which has no connection to the restaurant in Lexington, Virginia. The restaurant responded in a comment: “Wrong bar Timothy, You reviewed bar in Limerick Ireland ! we love the yanks.”

Restaurants with similar names in places around the world are now being targeted by Trump supporters. One Red Hen in California even had to shut down their Facebook page because they were getting so many comments and messages. Another in D.C. got death threats.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: The endless stupidity of Trump supporters

Post by Mikey »

Prepare for widespread library boycotts and book burnings.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

A voice of reason:

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... -mentality

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: WTF? Defense One Summit?
:oops:

Fixed it
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Joe in PB wrote:A voice of reason:

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... -mentality
Yep. Both sides need to step back and dial down the bullshit here. There are more important issues than where SHS did or didn't eat dinner.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote:So to summarize, it's okay for a place like this to kick out Sanders and refuse her businness, but it's not okay for a bakery to want to refuse business to people. It's also okay for liberals to have their little protests, but not okay for the conservatives to do the same.

:lol:

Correct.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:So to summarize, it's okay for a place like this to kick out Sanders and refuse her businness, but it's not okay for a bakery to want to refuse business to people. It's also okay for liberals to have their little protests, but not okay for the conservatives to do the same.

Plenty of hypocrisy coming from the left but you don’t see any from the other side. Not surprising.
#CultofTrump
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Plenty of hypocrisy coming from the left but you don’t see any from the other side. Not surprising.
#CultofTrump
I think anybody who owns any business should be able to refuse whoever in the fuck they want to. I have no problem with this place taking a shit on Sanders. However, you should have no problem with the bakery that didn't want to serve the fags - unless you're okay with that. Right?
Nope. According to the latest standings in the PC pennant race, homos are protected game, thus are in a three way tie for first place with illegal aliens with kids and BLM. Angry feminists and Hollywood producers who are a bit too randy are fighting it out for the wild card slot.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:

#CultofTrump
I think anybody who owns any business should be able to refuse whoever in the fuck they want to. I have no problem with this place taking a shit on Sanders. However, you should have no problem with the bakery that didn't want to serve the fags - unless you're okay with that. Right?
Why do you assume that I GARA about the baker and the fags gay gentlemen?
You seem to care a lot more about it than I do.
#CultofTrump

No shirt no shoes no service has always been pretty common around here.
Last edited by Mikey on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Businesses that want to stay in business should just serve those that show up. Turning customers away because you disagree with something isn’t a great way to stay in business.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:Businesses that want to stay in business should just serve those that show up. Turning customers away because you disagree with something isn’t a great way to stay in business.
Absolutely. But sometimes, as in this case, you can generate a lot of publicity by refusing service to the right customer. On the other hand there are plenty of other bakers (and restaurants) out there.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I am Enzo...

... the baker!
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lets not forget that Donald blocked critics on Twitter.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:

#CultofTrump
I'm okay with that. Back in the day, a lot of businesses posted signs that said, "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Businesses that want to stay in business should just serve those that show up. Turning customers away because you disagree with something isn’t a great way to stay in business.
Absolutely. But sometimes, as in this case, you can generate a lot of publicity by refusing service to the right customer. On the other hand there are plenty of other bakers (and restaurants) out there.
Which case are we referring to? The Denver cake baker or the Red Hen restaurant?

I don’t know how either is doing at this point (prolly way to early to tell for the Red Hen) but there are a ton of headaches for both. See cleaning up trip advisor and yelp to start.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Which case are we referring to? The Denver cake baker or the Red Hen restaurant?
Both.

It would actually be helpful if all of these businesses would post their restrictions out front. Like,

"no shirt, no shoes, no service"

"Sodomists not welcome"

"We don't serve fat, lying apologists for racist, misogynist, fascist assholes"

Something like that.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

There's a big difference between refusing to serve someone because of their sexual orientation and refusing to serve administration members who traffic in authoritarianism, racism, and bigotry.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Not really, I've seen you call Trump a racist and bigot before, but haven't ever seen any proof of it.

And illegal immigrant families being separated like they were under Obama doesn't qualify, nor does enforcing illegal immigration.

I long for the days when despite political differences news was truthful and wasn't trying to set political policies.

That is exactly what we don't have now.

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

I would like to thank the many limp-wristed liberals that post here at T1B. No longer do I need to turn on the TV or surf the web to catch the latest political news. I simply need to read a few posts by the resident progressives here to know that our President is doing the things that made me cast my vote for him.

#MAGA
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sirfindafold wrote: #CultofTrump

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote: #CultofTrump

Case in Point: Supremes hold up travel ban = limp-wristed liberal melts

#MAGA
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How so, tubby?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:Not really, I've seen you call Trump a racist and bigot before, but haven't ever seen any proof of it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49157
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screwy - People who are racist idiots can't be lumped on Trump. Every political candidate whether Republican or Democrat has moronic supporters.

For Trump to be labeled racist, he needs to have said or done something racist.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What about Mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers isn't racist to you?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

It didn't come out of Trump's mouth. Why is Trump a racist based on the actions of this pos?

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What about Mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers isn't racist to you?
I love this response.

Since when did "Mexican" become a "race"? It's a "Nationality," tard.

There's white Mexicans, black Mexicans, and other ethnicities of Mexicans. (Not sure Screwey has ever actually met a real Mexican.)

But for Screwey, when they hear "Mexican," they think of some olive-skinned guy crouching in front of the cantina in a poncho and sombrero, possibly strumming a guitar and singing La Cucaracha...

while calling other people "racist."

Because he just can't help it. It seems the modern "progressive" shouts the loudest about his own personality defects, and projects it onto others in an attempt at denial.

Sad.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote:It didn't come out of Trump's mouth. Why is Trump a racist based on the actions of this pos?
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... order.html
President Chucklehead wrote: They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, we'll put Goobs on the long list of bigots who think "Mexican" is a race. Even after it was clearly explained why he's wrong, he went with it anyway, because... party-line, and redefined words and stuff.

They've probably never met an actual Mexican.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:So, we'll put Goobs on the long list of bigots who think "Mexican" is a race.
I'll go ahead and put Dimsdale on the very long list of T1B posters who failed reading comprehension.

Screwball: Trump called Mexicans rapists.

Slow in PB: It didn't come out of Trump's mouth.

Goober: Actually it did. Here's video.

I never said Mexican was a race, because I'm smarter than that. Screwball is not. I only addressed the assertion that Trump didn't say Mexicans were rapists. He did.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:They've probably never met an actual Mexican.
I happen to know a young lady who got involved with a young Mexican man. He had been brought here illegally by his parents as a child. The couple eventually married and he went about securing a green card. At some point in the process, he needed a sponsor and she came to me as she didn't have any better options. Kid is a hard-working young man, a husband and a father. Of course I sponsored him. Yeah, dumbfuck, I have met an actual Mexican.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So you cited one?

Awesome.

Crackin up over here.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:So you cited one?

Awesome.

Crackin up over here.
Do you need me to cite some more, you giggling little schoolgirl? A musician? A professional? Coworkers? And there's more. Sorry if your broad brush produced a few back-spatters.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:What about Mexican immigrants are rapists and murderers isn't racist to you?
I love this response.

Since when did "Mexican" become a "race"? It's a "Nationality," tard.

There's white Mexicans, black Mexicans, and other ethnicities of Mexicans. (Not sure Screwey has ever actually met a real Mexican.)

But for Screwey, when they hear "Mexican," they think of some olive-skinned guy crouching in front of the cantina in a poncho and sombrero, possibly strumming a guitar and singing La Cucaracha...

while calling other people "racist."

Because he just can't help it. It seems the modern "progressive" shouts the loudest about his own personality defects, and projects it onto others in an attempt at denial.

Sad.
Way to split hairs, you insufferable dipshit.

:dins: :dins: :dins: :dins: :dins: :dins: :dins: :dins: :dins: :dins: :dins: :dins:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You being a reactionary toer-of-the-party-line, and using words which you obviously don't know the definition of isn't "splitting hairs" -- it's pointing out how fucking stupid you are.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mexican is a nationality. Most Mexicans are of mixed race. Very few are completely or even mostly Caucasian, especially those trying to gain asylum in the US. Most of them aren't even Mexican at this point and none of them are Caucasian either.

However you want to describe the families a the border, there's a very strong racial element to Trump's elevation of the issue. To deny this you'd have to be either a liar or a complete idiot.

People use "Mexican" as a derogatory description, they're thinking of this guy:

Not this guy:

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:
People use "Mexican" as a derogatory description
Maybe in California, but not here. In fact Mexican Americans use the term Mexican all the time and ask non Mexicans to use the term as well. Some PC types locally tried to find a PC word to use in place of Mexican and LULAC told them to fuck right off.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:
Mikey wrote:
People use "Mexican" as a derogatory description
Maybe in California, but not here. In fact Mexican Americans use the term Mexican all the time and ask non Mexicans to use the term as well. Some PC types locally tried to find a PC word to use in place of Mexican and LULAC told them to fuck right off.
Well, you're very forward thinking and all that. Trump is thinking of this guy, or wants his cultists to:

(And no, MS13 is not Mexican. But a lot of the CultofTrumpists don't know the difference and don't care)
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote:Most of them aren't even Mexican at this point and none of them are Caucasian either.
And besides...he mainly posts over at .net now anyway.

Just look for the slow-cooked brisket thread.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.