17 indictments and five guilty pleas so far

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

17 indictments and five guilty pleas so far

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Thank you Robert Mueller for helping save America from this treasonous and traitorous organized crime family's attempt to rape and pillage it. And the sycophants and ball lickers who enable them.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: 17 indictments and five guilty pleas so far

Post by Sirfindafold »

:lol:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

organized crime family

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

What brand of blinders 8? I need a pair...
Go Bucs, Gators
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

88 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Papadopolous
This is a worthless thread started by a fucking loon, so a hijack is in order.

Upon seeing the above name " Papadopolous" this took me back in time to younger days when there was a family by this name in town. Father, mother, son and two daughters. The old man and old lady both were cops, and like to drink every night and get loud and obnoxious, and knock the fuck out of each other. The son, worked at a gas station around the corner from the house, mainly so he could sell dime bags of weed with a fill up. Enough about the parents and son, lets get to the girls because that is where the action is.

Angie was hot as fuck, knew it, liked to get boned and gave great head. Her main thing she was known for, was getting fucking drunk out of her mind at a party, taking her clothes off and letting her current boyfriend of the week bang her doggy style in the back yard on the grass while a cheering section looked on and hooted a bit and gave feedback. " Fuck me hard goddamnit" she was screaming while old Steve was doing his best to pound her ass hard and hold traction on the grass.

Little sister Janet was 3 years younger and had a set of tits that put her sisters to shame. Her boyfriend was 4 years older than her, and not that bright, since he managed to get caught in her parents living room with Janet sucking on his cock on the couch. The old man was drunk as fuck and beat the shit out of Douggy in the living room. Douggy could not go around there much after that, so he would pick Janet up down the street and go fuck her on the back roads in his Firebird. Not being that smart, that stupid fuck got stuck out there one night and myself and another guy were road drinking and came on them. Made that dumb fucker give us all his weed to pull his car out. He ended up knocking that 15 year old Greek slut up and the old man was ready to kill him. But the old man had got arrested for beating his old lady once again, so Douggy skated on the ass kicking.

So goes the story of the Papadopolus family in our town..and that story is a lot better than your shit thread.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Congrats, or something
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I wish Russians would hack T1B...

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Derron wrote:myself and another guy were road drinking and came on them.
:shock:

Party on, Garth.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

:lol: