Heads are exploding around the country tonight...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Heads are exploding around the country tonight...

Post by Derron »

As the President of the United States address's the nation tonight and reinforcing the belief that we live in the greatest country on earth with opportunities unlimited, we still see Nancy Pelosi and her band of ugly sour faced liberal pukes sit on their collective asses and frowning at the camera and tweet out their disgust at such things as that awesome border wall, stopping chain migration, and the roundup of criminal illegal aliens.

In a street slum laundry, Screwy beats his head against the wall, in a hookah lounge in SLO, Moving Parrot loads another bowl of ditch weed, in Seattle Diegos hopes for a mid term election success will be dashed to pieces. Even with the self inflicted abuse, their heads should be completely vaporized by the end of this fucking awesome speech.

So listen up you America hating liberals, shit is getting real. The Democrats can sit on their asses all night and for the next 7 fucking years for that matter, because this country will be in better shape than ever before, despite the attempts of the last 8 years to destroy it.

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Heads are exploding around the country tonight...

Post by Softball Bat »

Didn't watch it.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

They re-cast the role of Barron....

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

But listening to a Kennedy talk about opioid addiction, and struggling families is a fucking riot. His generation will tear that wall down. Fucking millennial blue blood silver spoon man child, in his public christening as the Democrats poster boy, if he can keep from killing some gal in a car crash, or somebody smoking his ass he will replace Nancy Pelosi as the face of the party. 20 years from now we will see how he does. You are no John Kennedy, just one of his relatives gravy training the family name and fortune.
Derron
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I think the last SOTU I watched was back in Reagan's time. What a farce they have become. All a president has to do is send Congress a letter. Too bad Trump is such a camera hog.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Didn’t watch, they are all just theater.

The amusing part was the Dems had 6 responses. A few years ago the Dems and media came unhinged when the R’s had two. So that was fun.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

State of the Union or National Pep Rally has always been about blowing smoke up citizens asses. Pass. I just can't watch it, or get past the entire fuckin' mess both parties make of determining an annual budget.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Joe in PB wrote:State of the Union or National Pep Rally has always been about blowing smoke up citizens asses. Pass. I just can't watch it, or get past the entire fuckin' mess both parties make of determining an annual budget.

I couldn't help watching the SOTU and the Kennedy response. Both were pretty much a waste of time.

They should rename it the STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Looks like I didn't miss anything.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I was flipping around a bit. I couldn't watch more than 20-30 seconds of the SOTU address at a time. Same as it's always been. A huge self-congratulatory wank-fest. And the Liar in Chief apparently added a handful of new lies to his massive collection.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I don't think I've watched one in about 15 years, when W screamed from the mountaintops that something needed to be done about Fannie and Freddie.

Then he got blamed for the recession.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:I don't think I've watched one in about 15 years, when W screamed from the mountaintops that something needed to be done about Fannie and Freddie.

Then he got blamed for the recession.
Considering that his party controlled both houses of Congress, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that he didn't really mean that shit.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Those who came to Tuesday night’s State of the Union hoping that it would be short and strange, in the “weird shit” genre of Donald Trump’s inaugural address, surely left disappointed. The president seemed tame, possibly drugged. Gone was the semi-shouting that characterized his Republican National Convention address and his “carnage” and “tombstones” inaugural speech. In its place was a slow Trump. Even when delivering the line, “we have no choice but to annihilate them,” he sounded like he was coming out of surgery. If nothing else, it made for easier listening, which was welcome in an overlong speech that may, for all we know, still be going on.

People have already derided the speech for being unremarkable in its wording and prose. But whoever wrote it—Stephen Miller is considered to be the likeliest chief author—at least managed to permit the president some Trumpy moments. Lines like “Prices will come down” could get delivered as, “Prices will come down substantially. Watch.” And “We are defending our second amendment” could be Trumpified into “We are totally defending our second amendment.” Best of all, “We have ended the war on clean coal” could be transformed into “We have ended the war on beautiful, clean coal.” Daddy, what did you do in the war against beautiful, clean coal?

In substance, the speech was useful as a barometer of Trump’s interests these days. For part one, this consisted of Trump discussing Trump, Trump’s achievements, and people doing good things because of Trump’s achievements. To be fair, all presidents take a victory-lap approach in discussing the bright spots of the past year, although Trump more so than most. The second half offered a policy focus on one big foreign-policy item, North Korea, although his words were focused mostly on how bad North Korea is rather than what to do about it (luckily, perhaps). The big ticket domestic policy item of the night was, as expected, immigration. The rest consisted of footnotes and addenda.

On immigration, Trump presented himself as the compromise between two distant sides. His own proposal is a good deal more generous toward legalization than what Republican Bob Goodlatte has come up with in the House and less generous than what Dick Durbin came up with in the Senate. But Trump’s game isn’t entirely clear. Does he think Americans will see him as the kind and wise king between two poles? It seems unlikely.

This was tied to the riskiest moment of the address, when Trump told of the murders of two teenagers on Long Island by MS-13 gang members who’d arrived illegally across the U.S. border. The parents were in attendance and Trump asked them to stand. Certainly, the story was horrific, but whether the theater of it worked or looked exploitative is the question.

The footnotes hardly mattered. Trump called for lowering drug prices. Will that happen? Probably not. He called for paid family leave. Will that happen? Well, let’s say that Paul Ryan, who hates the idea, managed to get himself to clap for it, and he wouldn’t have done it if he felt it were real. Mike Pence even offered Ryan a reassuring look and chuckle as if to say, “That’s just Trump being Trump.” Even Ivanka’s clapping looked perfunctory. (Jared Kushner, as always, had dressed for the occasion, with a crisp white shirt and a hipstery tie. You can indict the man, but not his tailoring.) He called for civil servants to be easier to fire. Yeah, everyone’s super-ready to trust him with discretion on that.

Trump certainly got Democrats to be angry. Every few minutes, we were treated to Luis Gutierrez looking angry, Nancy Pelosi looking disgusted, or Chuck Schumer looking strategic. Much to the delight of the MAGA side of Twitter, Democrats didn’t applaud. But this, too, is a decent sign of health in our democracy, for those inclined to rend their clothes. Dictators don’t experience half of a legislative body staying seated with grimaces. (On the other hand, dictators do clap for themselves. So there’s that.)

Did Trump succeed? It depends on what he wanted to do. If he hoped to make Republicans feel less demoralized, then it probably worked fine. If he hoped Americans would side with him on immigration, then maybe he advanced the ball, or maybe not. If he hoped everyone would feel he’d accomplished great things, then it probably had no great effect either way. (As my colleague Peter Hamby has adroitly noted, State of the Union addresses rarely do.) If he hoped Americans would see him as not insane, then it was a stretch—at best he showed he could spend an hour successfully repressing his lunatic alter ego on Twitter. If he hoped they would see him as big-hearted and presidential, that’d be a big no. But he didn’t move backward, which is about as much as Trump, or anyone, can hope for, given the circumstances. He should take that deal.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

BSmack wrote:Looks like I didn't miss anything.
You didn't.

It's pretty simple: Trump speaks, liberals melt. Especially when he launched this gem, "Americans are Dreamers too!!!"

liberalism is a mental disorder.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sirfindafold wrote:liberalism is a mental disorder.
So is weapons grade Sirfindafold stupidity.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Those who came to Tuesday night’s State of the Union hoping that it would be short and strange, in the “weird shit” genre of Donald Trump’s inaugural address, surely left disappointed. The president seemed tame, possibly drugged. Gone was the semi-shouting that characterized his Republican National Convention address and his “carnage” and “tombstones” inaugural speech. In its place was a slow Trump. Even when delivering the line, “we have no choice but to annihilate them,” he sounded like he was coming out of surgery. If nothing else, it made for easier listening, which was welcome in an overlong speech that may, for all we know, still be going on.

People have already derided the speech for being unremarkable in its wording and prose. But whoever wrote it—Stephen Miller is considered to be the likeliest chief author—at least managed to permit the president some Trumpy moments. Lines like “Prices will come down” could get delivered as, “Prices will come down substantially. Watch.” And “We are defending our second amendment” could be Trumpified into “We are totally defending our second amendment.” Best of all, “We have ended the war on clean coal” could be transformed into “We have ended the war on beautiful, clean coal.” Daddy, what did you do in the war against beautiful, clean coal?

In substance, the speech was useful as a barometer of Trump’s interests these days. For part one, this consisted of Trump discussing Trump, Trump’s achievements, and people doing good things because of Trump’s achievements. To be fair, all presidents take a victory-lap approach in discussing the bright spots of the past year, although Trump more so than most. The second half offered a policy focus on one big foreign-policy item, North Korea, although his words were focused mostly on how bad North Korea is rather than what to do about it (luckily, perhaps). The big ticket domestic policy item of the night was, as expected, immigration. The rest consisted of footnotes and addenda.

On immigration, Trump presented himself as the compromise between two distant sides. His own proposal is a good deal more generous toward legalization than what Republican Bob Goodlatte has come up with in the House and less generous than what Dick Durbin came up with in the Senate. But Trump’s game isn’t entirely clear. Does he think Americans will see him as the kind and wise king between two poles? It seems unlikely.

This was tied to the riskiest moment of the address, when Trump told of the murders of two teenagers on Long Island by MS-13 gang members who’d arrived illegally across the U.S. border. The parents were in attendance and Trump asked them to stand. Certainly, the story was horrific, but whether the theater of it worked or looked exploitative is the question.

The footnotes hardly mattered. Trump called for lowering drug prices. Will that happen? Probably not. He called for paid family leave. Will that happen? Well, let’s say that Paul Ryan, who hates the idea, managed to get himself to clap for it, and he wouldn’t have done it if he felt it were real. Mike Pence even offered Ryan a reassuring look and chuckle as if to say, “That’s just Trump being Trump.” Even Ivanka’s clapping looked perfunctory. (Jared Kushner, as always, had dressed for the occasion, with a crisp white shirt and a hipstery tie. You can indict the man, but not his tailoring.) He called for civil servants to be easier to fire. Yeah, everyone’s super-ready to trust him with discretion on that.

Trump certainly got Democrats to be angry. Every few minutes, we were treated to Luis Gutierrez looking angry, Nancy Pelosi looking disgusted, or Chuck Schumer looking strategic. Much to the delight of the MAGA side of Twitter, Democrats didn’t applaud. But this, too, is a decent sign of health in our democracy, for those inclined to rend their clothes. Dictators don’t experience half of a legislative body staying seated with grimaces. (On the other hand, dictators do clap for themselves. So there’s that.)

Did Trump succeed? It depends on what he wanted to do. If he hoped to make Republicans feel less demoralized, then it probably worked fine. If he hoped Americans would side with him on immigration, then maybe he advanced the ball, or maybe not. If he hoped everyone would feel he’d accomplished great things, then it probably had no great effect either way. (As my colleague Peter Hamby has adroitly noted, State of the Union addresses rarely do.) If he hoped Americans would see him as not insane, then it was a stretch—at best he showed he could spend an hour successfully repressing his lunatic alter ego on Twitter. If he hoped they would see him as big-hearted and presidential, that’d be a big no. But he didn’t move backward, which is about as much as Trump, or anyone, can hope for, given the circumstances. He should take that deal.
Would you mind posting your usual cut and paste source or do you just want to play a guessing game as to where you sourced some hacks ramblings ??
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I'm good with the guessing game. Hopefully it keeps total morons like yourself occupied so as to limit time you have available to create your typically unreadable posts.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Spoil sport.

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

CBS ran a poll immediately following the address and it won a 75% approval rating across the board for its’ call for unity and nonpartisan efforts to govern. If you were looking for the crazy you’d have to go to Elizabeth Warren who said she only attended because “I wanted it burned into my eyes.” Talk about being overly dramatic!

In my estimation the speech was dull. There were no new policies or changes of direction in it, nor was there anything that you could point at and say was controversial. It just goes to show that a letter to Congress in the manner it was done for one hundred years would be a fine improvement to the human props and the pablum which is dished out at these events. To wit: Because of the lack of controversial topics in the speech, Jimmy Kimmel was forced to have Stormy Daniels on his show to discuss the nonexistent extramarital affair rather than anything political— and this from a charter member of the Resistance.

That speaks volumes.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Rooster wrote:CBS ran a poll immediately following the address and it won a 75% approval rating across the board for its’ call for unity and nonpartisan efforts to govern.
It really speaks volumes that you're quoting an online poll.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
BSmack wrote:It really speaks volumes that you're quoting an online poll.
What other poll should he have quoted? Link us up, amigo.
I will accept one that uses standard sampling methods.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The fact it's a CBS poll must make it more palatable for Dems, certainly compared to a Fox poll which would be totally ignored.

The bottom line is most people are better off now compared to a year ago.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Joe in PB wrote:The fact it's a CBS poll must make it more palatable for Dems, certainly compared to a Fox poll which would be totally ignored.

The fact that you are not discerning the difference between a proper poll and an Internet poll shows you are either stupid, or deliberately not paying attention.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:The fact it's a CBS poll must make it more palatable for Dems, certainly compared to a Fox poll which would be totally ignored.

The fact that you are not discerning the difference between a proper poll and an Internet poll shows you are either stupid, or deliberately not paying attention.
"Proper Poll" told all the snowflakes that Hillary was going to be President. Even the "Proper Polls" on the day of the election.

So much for "proper polls."
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

BSmack wrote:

What I do know is CBS is democratic leaning and so are most of its viewers whether on TV or Internet.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

75% of the people who responded to the poll were Trump supporters.

75% of the people who watched the SOTU address were Trump supporters.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:I'm good with the guessing game. Hopefully it keeps total morons like yourself occupied so as to limit time you have available to create your typically unreadable posts.
Well you are greatly mistaken there whiskey boy. I am not reading all that, especially since it is published by you, with zero credit as to where you found it which means it fails to pass any reasonable persons bullshit filter. Reading that would leave the reader dumber than you for posting it.
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I'm good with the guessing game. Hopefully it keeps total morons like yourself occupied so as to limit time you have available to create your typically unreadable posts.
Well you are greatly mistaken there whiskey boy. I am not reading all that, because the words are too big and I am way too stupid to figure out where it came from.
FTFY.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Derron wrote:
Well you are greatly mistaken there whiskey boy. I am not reading all that, because the words are too big and I am way too stupid to figure out where it came from.
FTFY.
Says the king of cut and paste. You find some shit story, rip a copy of it, and then gloating and rubbing your hands together post in on here and then holler out..Look..look what I posted some more uncredited bullshit that nobody will read, and then I can change the quotes and make fun of the others when they will not read my shit story. Epic. You are drunk.
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hey Dohron, you are giving suckaholic some serious competition for Dumbest Motherfucker On The Internet. You really can't figure out where a quote came from. And if you've already decided not to read it, why do you care where it came from? Moron.

Don't you have another analogy to butcher?

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote: You really can't figure out where a quote came from. And if you've already decided not to read it, why do you care where it came from? Moron.
Typical liberal take. Post a take, unquoted, get called out on it, then go to the look it up yourself card. Don't bother supporting your position in any way, just sling random handfulls of monkey shit around and then claim scoreboard. Outstanding.

About time for another cut and paste shit take the Goobles McTubesteak.
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: You really can't figure out where a quote came from. And if you've already decided not to read it, why do you care where it came from? Moron.
Typical liberal take. Post a take, unquoted
88 figured it in about a minute and posted the link, you fucking tard. I will continue to post whatever the fuck I please and take pleasure in the way it knots your panties.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Doh-ron the mo-ron,

Here's some more C&P for your personal enjoyment. Hint: it came from a major news network.
Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake, who is a frequent critic of President Donald Trump, sharply criticized the President on the Senate floor Tuesday for his remarks he made where he called Democrats "treasonous."

Trump had accused stone-faced Democrats of treason for not standing and applauding during his State of the Union address.

"I have seen the President's most ardent defenders use the now-weary argument that the President's comments were meant as a joke, just sarcasm, only tongue in cheek," he said. "But treason is not a punchline, Mr. President."

During a speech outside Cincinnati, Trump called Democrats who didn't applaud for him "treasonous."

"They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, 'Treasonous.' I mean, yeah, I guess, why not," Trump said to laughter during a speech outside Cincinnati, Ohio on Monday.

Describing the Democratic response, where many lawmakers sat and frowned as Trump spoke, the President added: "Can we call that treason? Why not."

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Tuesday the President was "clearly joking" when he made the comment.

"None of this behavior should ever be regarded as normal," Flake continued on the Senate floor. "We must never allow ourselves to lapse into thinking that this is just the way things are now. We will get through this period."

This isn't the first time Flake has spoken out against the President on the Senate floor. In January, the Arizona Republican slammed the President for his repeated attacks on the truth as well as his colleagues for failing to be a check on Trump

Flake, who announced he will not be seeking re-election in 2018, has said he will use his remaining time in the Senate to speak out against the President when he believes it is warranted.

Flake announced his decision to retire in a Senate speech in October that bemoaned the "coarsening" tenor of politics in the United States and criticized his own party's "complicity" with Trump's behavior.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Here's another for you, Dohron.
One of President Donald Trump's nominees is drawing condemnation and mockery from a Republican senator over his past statements pushing conspiracy theories and unfounded political attacks on Trump's opponents.

CNN's KFile reported on Monday that Leandro Rizzuto Jr., Trump's nominee to be the US Ambassador to Barbados and several other Caribbean countries, frequently retweeted conspiracy theories and rumors about Sen. Ted Cruz and his wife Heidi, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, and Ohio Gov. John Kasich.

A spokesperson for Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse's office joked in a statement Tuesday that the Senate should probably know Rizzuto's views on the moon landing and warned that "cynics and nuts" would probably face a difficult confirmation process.

"Mr. Rizzuto should feel free to put on his tinfoil hat and visit our office with evidence for his salacious conspiracy theories and cuckoo allegations," said Sasse spokesman James Wegmann. "While he's at it, the Senate probably needs to know his views on the moon landing. I'm sure Senator Sasse will be willing to evaluate the specific evidence for his claims — but it's got to be more than a stack of National Enquirers."

Wegmann continued, "People who want to serve Americans as our diplomats and spokespeople abroad should know that words and truth matter, even during campaigns. Cynics and nuts are probably going to have a hard time securing Senate confirmation."

If confirmed, Rizzuto, a senior executive at Conair, would serve as the next ambassador to Barbados, as well as to serve concurrently as ambassador to Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Antigua and Barbuda, the Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Rizzuto promoted unfounded allegations that Cruz was unfaithful to his wife and that Heidi Cruz was a leading member in an effort to combine the governments of the US, Canada and Mexico. Rizzuto also promoted an unfounded conspiracy theory that long time Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Reached by phone on Monday, Rizzuto told CNN that he could not comment on his Twitter activity based on guidelines from the State Department.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:Here's another for you, Dohron.
One of President Donald Trump's nominees is drawing condemnation and mockery from a Republican senator over his past statements pushing conspiracy theories and unfounded political attacks on Trump's opponents.

CNN's KFile reported on Monday that Leandro Rizzuto Jr., Trump's nominee to be the US Ambassador to Barbados and several other Caribbean countries, frequently retweeted conspiracy theories and rumors about Sen. Ted Cruz and his wife Heidi, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, and Ohio Gov. John Kasich.

A spokesperson for Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse's office joked in a statement Tuesday that the Senate should probably know Rizzuto's views on the moon landing and warned that "cynics and nuts" would probably face a difficult confirmation process.

"Mr. Rizzuto should feel free to put on his tinfoil hat and visit our office with evidence for his salacious conspiracy theories and cuckoo allegations," said Sasse spokesman James Wegmann. "While he's at it, the Senate probably needs to know his views on the moon landing. I'm sure Senator Sasse will be willing to evaluate the specific evidence for his claims — but it's got to be more than a stack of National Enquirers."

Wegmann continued, "People who want to serve Americans as our diplomats and spokespeople abroad should know that words and truth matter, even during campaigns. Cynics and nuts are probably going to have a hard time securing Senate confirmation."

If confirmed, Rizzuto, a senior executive at Conair, would serve as the next ambassador to Barbados, as well as to serve concurrently as ambassador to Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Antigua and Barbuda, the Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Rizzuto promoted unfounded allegations that Cruz was unfaithful to his wife and that Heidi Cruz was a leading member in an effort to combine the governments of the US, Canada and Mexico. Rizzuto also promoted an unfounded conspiracy theory that long time Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Reached by phone on Monday, Rizzuto told CNN that he could not comment on his Twitter activity based on guidelines from the State Department.
Derron wrote:Image