It's official--Trump posts here

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

It's official--Trump posts here

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's true, beyond any shadow of a doubt
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries in Oval Office meeting
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... e1a70e2413

Fuck him.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: It's official--Trump posts here

Post by Mikey »

LOL. This guy's becoming more unhinged by the day.

Next thing you know he's going to call Bannon an iodot, accuse Chuck Schumer of sucking balck cock and ask Hope Hicks to show him her tits.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

He is just fine.

Sin,
Leftpedo and the Duhrons
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Not sure who you were directing that to 88, but I was commenting on his idiocy not his border policy, if he has one.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Moving Sale wrote:Not sure who you were directing that to 88, but I was commenting on his idiocy not his border policy, if he has one.
His border policy is simply this: I don't want brown people here.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:Your takes, while predictable, do not address the substance of the immigration issue. So I will present it to you succinctly:

What should the immigration policy of this nation be at this time, and why?

Here is my take (to be fair):

A sovereign nation such as the United States is not required to permit anyone not presently a citizen of the United States to enter the country and become a citizen. It should only do so if adding new citizens to the nation benefits the nation (or if there are humanitarian reasons that compel the United States to act notwithstanding the absence of any benefit). I acknowledge that there are reasons why a sovereign nation such as the United States might want to encourage immigration and grant citizenship to immigrants at various times. Examples might include the need for a particular type of labor, or the need to settle swaths of territory that are largely uninhabited and therefore undefended. These reasons tend to change over time. And the immigration laws must change to account for changing times. For example, if technological improvements reduce the demand for unskilled labor, and the unemployment rate for large populations of unskilled labor already in the country becomes too high (thereby suppressing their wages and resulting in poverty etc.), it would be counterproductive to the health and well-being of the citizens of the nation to have immigration policies that encourage large populations of unskilled labor to immigrate to the country and become citizens. In that circumstance, it would be appropriate to have policies that favor immigration by people who can benefit the economy and the health and prosperity of the current citizens of the country. Furthermore, regardless of anyone's particular position on immigration, there must be strong border security, which is enforced. Absent border security and enforcement, immigration policy is a joke. And it has been a joke for decades and decades. It is time to fix it.
Blah blah blah

The president doesn't want brown people here and neither do you. Fuck you both.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Not sure who you were directing that to 88, but I was commenting on his idiocy not his border policy, if he has one.
His border policy is simply this: I don't want brown people here.
I'm against that. Seems retarded.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Moving Sale wrote: I'm against that. Seems retarded.
Mirrors his base
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Like Dumb and Dumber.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

88 wrote:Your takes, while predictable, do not address the substance of the immigration issue. So I will present it to you succinctly:

What should the immigration policy of this nation be at this time, and why?

Here is my take (to be fair):

A sovereign nation such as the United States is not required to permit anyone not presently a citizen of the United States to enter the country and become a citizen. It should only do so if adding new citizens to the nation benefits the nation (or if there are humanitarian reasons that compel the United States to act notwithstanding the absence of any benefit). I acknowledge that there are reasons why a sovereign nation such as the United States might want to encourage immigration and grant citizenship to immigrants at various times. Examples might include the need for a particular type of labor, or the need to settle swaths of territory that are largely uninhabited and therefore undefended. These reasons tend to change over time. And the immigration laws must change to account for changing times. For example, if technological improvements reduce the demand for unskilled labor, and the unemployment rate for large populations of unskilled labor already in the country becomes too high (thereby suppressing their wages and resulting in poverty etc.), it would be counterproductive to the health and well-being of the citizens of the nation to have immigration policies that encourage large populations of unskilled labor to immigrate to the country and become citizens. In that circumstance, it would be appropriate to have policies that favor immigration by people who can benefit the economy and the health and prosperity of the current citizens of the country. Furthermore, regardless of anyone's particular position on immigration, there must be strong border security, which is enforced. Absent border security and enforcement, immigration policy is a joke. And it has been a joke for decades and decades. It is time to fix it.
You actually think the Board Bitch and the Vice Board Bitch would read your take ?? Not likely. Moving Parrot is too busy trying to find his orange cock reference book.

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I read it. How do you think I knew it wasn't relevant to what I was talking about?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:Your takes, while predictable, do not address the substance of the immigration issue.
The thread isn't about immigration policy.

It is about Trump's aberrant behavior.

What's your problem?

Jake Tapper, :24 to :30.

:|

Pathetic.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: The thread isn't about immigration policy.

It is about Trump's aberrant behavior.
No shit. I cannot believe it is 2018 and the fucking PRESIDENT is one the record calling other countries shitholes. How incredibly disgraceful.

America was built upon immigrants and it should stay that way.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I mean seriously, how fucking sick is this fucking place that the same old crew is blowing a guy who mocks our immigrants and their families? You people are sick fucks.

Fuck you all, indeed.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Screwy - how do you let a fucking President ruin your life to the point of where the ONLY thing you can talk/cry about is him? Fuck dude. Talk about a seriously fucked up obsession!
I agree, I should be posting more in the Trump thread. Thanks, broski.
Donald Trump
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Donald Trump »

IN.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:No shit. I cannot believe it is 2018 and the fucking PRESIDENT is one the record calling other countries shitholes.
Yep.

As I've said, conservatives need to distance themselves from this jackass.

They ought not be propping him up and rationalizing him.

His words go out to all of the world.

These countries he is talking about have flags and they have their own sense of pride and hope.

The people don't want to be suffering in poverty and mayhem.

They want to advance.

Then here comes the President of the United States just calling them shitholes.

Are you freaking kidding me?

What kind of relationship with other nations is asshole expecting to have.

Pull the plug on this POS already.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

People want a better life.
Same as it's always been.

Your point has NOTHING to do with the thread and it has nothing to do with the child in the White House.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

88 wrote:If the countries Trump referred to as “shitholes” were not as he described, why would mass numbers of their citizens want to immigrate here?
We know why the Dems want them to come, hell they said it themselves, votes!

http://www.newsweek.com/daca-memo-democ ... age-775988

The fight to protect Dreamers...is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:If the countries Trump referred to as “shitholes” were not as he described, why would mass numbers of their citizens want to immigrate here?
I think people are concerned because most normal people know when to be crude, if that is even an option for them. I have read a lot of sentencing transcripts for penty of bad dudes and not once has a judge ever called the defendant a fucking POS even though they murdered someone, or raped or robbed them or whatever fucked up thing they did. There are, of course, thousands of examples of this concept. Try and keep up with stuff you should have learned in grade school.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88, this is not about immigration policy.

This is about the INCREDIBLE choice of words the U.S. President chose to use.

Words that go out to the entire world.

You people seriously must be sick.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:Apparently, you can’t handle someone who speaks the truth. It isn’t a racial issue. It is a question of whether it is a good idea to import large numbers of poor, uneducated people from places that do not have highly functioning societies to become new citizens. Third world immigrants make no sense when we have millions of unemployed first world citizens. In fact, one could reasonably assert that importing uneducated immigrants is racist because it tends to harm the poorest in America, which unfortunately tend to be uneducated “brown” people (Screwy’s term).
So it's all about the :bode: ?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:Good Lord. So your collective panties are in a wad over his vernacular, and not the substance of his positions?
The president has shown that he's not capable of discussing the issue in a rational way, 88.

He needs to be given his walking papers.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:It is always about the :bode: . Tell me one time when it wasn’t.
Some people are humans. Those are the times when it isn't. Again, something you should have learned as a kid.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:Good Lord. So your collective panties are in a wad over his vernacular, and not the substance of his positions? So tedious. Especially coming from the Internet message flame throwers you are daily.

I wish Trump would tell the assholes on both sides of the aisle during the State of the Union address to quit being fucking pussies, shut the fuck up and do their fucking jobs.
So you didn't even read what I posted. Or you are a crass pos who cusses at judges.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:It's true, beyond any shadow of a doubt
Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries in Oval Office meeting
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... e1a70e2413

Fuck him.
Tell me, have you ever been to any of those countries, Screwy? I work in these places and I can catagorically state that Trump is spot on. Those places areshit holes and we need not apologize for saying so. Furthermore, unless the people attempting to immigrate here have a useful skill, we shouldn’t be letting them show up on our doorstep and giving them sanctuary.

Look, I make a good living flying in the shitholes of the world, but make no mistake, there is a good reason they are Third World nations. There’s no good reason for them not to be economically successful and peaceful except that their citizens want don’t want to put in the effort to make it that way. As a rule, those people desire chaos and disorder. Why? Because the lines on the map that make up these places are arbitrary and don’t reflect the tribalism on the ground.

But feel free to virtue signal some more if it makes you seem more sanctimonious. After all, that’s what the Left is good at, Mr. SJW.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:Trump is what a society that puts up with that horseshit gets and deserves.
It's what you voted for.

lol
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:So you didn't even read what I posted. Or you are a crass pos who cusses at judges.
Judges can put me in the pokey for contempt if I curse in their courtroom. No one can do jack shit to Trump if he decides to call a shithole a shithole. But I agree, he chooses his words poorly and does not bring honor to the office as Reagan did. But there is a long history of defiling the office. Clinton shoved cigars in interns and lied about it to the nation. And Obama refused to enforce the nation’s laws that he did not agree with. Trump is what a society that puts up with that horseshit gets and deserves.
So whataboutism.

Dims,
Can I get a ruling on this?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:
88 wrote:Trump is what a society that puts up with that horseshit gets and deserves.
It's what you voted for.

lol
Only because the anointed alternative was corrupt.
This is on you. You pulled the lever. The least you could do is own it. You run up and down this board defending him, so there is no reason to keep up the act. Take responsibility for your actions.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rooster wrote:But feel free to virtue signal some more if it makes you seem more sanctimonious.
You must be a shithole person.

Dude, Donald's comment is wrong on so many levels that it boggles the mind that any sane person who come in here to defend it.
Maybe you are insane?

Just for starters, can you imagine how many million productive Americans either came directly (or had parents/grandparents who immigrated) from one of the "shithole countries" Donald was speaking of?

Hello?

Don's comment is insulting to any American.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Firstly, I am a U.S. citizen who pays U.S. taxes.

Secondly, what in the world does Hillary Clinton have to do with Donald being so incredibly irresponsible and stupid?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Dude, Donald's comment is wrong on so many levels that it boggles the mind that any sane person who come in here to defend it.
Maybe you are insane?

Just for starters, can you imagine how many million productive Americans either came directly (or had parents/grandparents who immigrated) from one of the "shithole countries" Donald was speaking of?
These people race to be first in line to suck his dick, so no surprise Rooster and 88asswipes are defending his honor.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Of course Donald fired up his Twitter this morning.

Image Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used.
What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!

Outlandish proposal?

Funny, just two days ago Don said (in that ridiculous dog & pony show he put on) that he would follow the proposal given to him, because he had confidence in the group.

lol

Tough language was used, but not "shithole countries" tough, apparently -- according to Don.

And of course who would ever doubt the veracity of what The Don posts on Twitter?

The beacon of truth in the world.

If you didn't say shithole countries (which multiple people claim you did say), then what did you say, Donald?

Spill the beans.

Or better yet, grow a pair of 'em.

#fucktard
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88pedos,
I have been in chambers thousands of times, I been to hundreds of social events with judges, I have seen them is grocery stores and restaurants, I have been to their houses to pick up or drop of my kids and theirs. I have never once heard a judge call a defendant or past defendant a POS. You are a POS for even TRYING to weasel out of this one.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:If you're fleeing a place to go to another place, the place you are fleeing is a shithole

And if "brown people" turn where they live in to shitholes, why would we want them here doing that to our country?
Why do you hate the Irish?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:Something missing from the discussion in this thread is that Trump's comments were apparently not uttered in a public forum.

It was an oval office meeting with lawmakers.

It is routine for the media to be briefed on a meeting such as that.

If a president says something as mind-boggling as what Don said yesterday, of course it is going to be included in the briefing.

At the moment it was said, you know that jaws dropped to the floor.

Nobody in their right mind thinks that is going to stay in the room.

Beyond that, the White House was asked yesterday to respond to what Don said, and they put out a statement that gibbered around and DID NOT DENY that it is what Donald said.

If he didn't say it (which is what he claimed on Twitter this morning), or if they absolutely did not want it to be known as something Don had said, then why didn't the WH forcefully DENY that it was said?

He said it.
He's a stupid ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:Why do you hate the Irish?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Sorry people. Haiti/Africa/El Salvador are shithole countries.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:I voted for Trump and would do so again if given the same options. Any person who does not want to live in a corrupt society would do the same.

Something missing from the discussion in this thread is that Trump's comments were apparently not uttered in a public forum. The comments were made in a closed door meeting with six Senators and fed to the Press by an aide to a Democrat senator (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... ns-n836946). Trump may have said exactly what is being reported (and thus his denial may be a lie). None of us have any way to know. But a President should be able to say whatever he wants however he wants in a non-public meeting to get his point across without fear that his enemies and a willing Press will try to use his choice of words to undermine his policy objectives and his presidency. Furthermore, people in third world shitholes wouldn't be upset today (if they even are) if the Press didn't rush out to publish the comments, which have no use except to undermine the president and his policy objectives. MS said he never heard a judge call a defendant a POS even though they murdered someone. And that may be true, at least in a courtroom. But MS has apparently never clerked for a judge or been privy to private conversations between them, particularly after the case has ended.
Go fuck yourself you fucking hypocrite. Oh poor Trump, someone leaked his vile and disgusting remarks to the press.
Any person who does not want to live in a corrupt society would do the same.
I laffed
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote:
88 wrote:Something missing from the discussion in this thread is that Trump's comments were apparently not uttered in a public forum.

It was an oval office meeting with lawmakers.

It is routine for the media to be briefed on a meeting such as that.

If a president says something as mind-boggling as what Don said yesterday, of course it is going to be included in the briefing.

At the moment it was said, you know that jaws dropped to the floor.

Nobody in their right mind thinks that is going to stay in the room.

Beyond that, the White House was asked yesterday to respond to what Don said, and they put out a statement that gibbered around and DID NOT DENY that it is what Donald said.

If he didn't say it (which is what he claimed on Twitter this morning), or if they absolutely did not want it to be known as something Don had said, then why didn't the WH forcefully DENY that it was said?

He said it.
He's a stupid ass.
88asswipes hates the free press because it interferes with his fascist, white supremacist aspirations for America.