Another Reason to Stop Watching ESPN

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Another Reason to Stop Watching ESPN

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

If y’all want the shove of Fromm called then there are going to be 20 more fouls a game. Those shoves happen all the time. Now I am fine with calling them all but most fans will freak out when they are called. Most you don’t see because they are on the backside of the play.

The face mask was a good non call. The single finger in the mask hardly twisted or jerked the head.

The punt and false start calls were missed and potentially huge.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:If y’all want the shove of Fromm called then there are going to be 20 more fouls a game. Those shoves happen all the time. Now I am fine with calling them all but most fans will freak out when they are called. Most you don’t see because they are on the backside of the play.
It's a personal foul and yes, I want you fat lazy fucks to call it. Maybe when those punks start getting removed from the game for their second personal foul, they'll start to follow the rules.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Left Seater wrote:If y’all want the shove of Fromm called then there are going to be 20 more fouls a game. Those shoves happen all the time. Now I am fine with calling them all but most fans will freak out when they are called. Most you don’t see because they are on the backside of the play.
It's a personal foul and yes, I want you fat lazy fucks to call it. Maybe when those punks start getting removed from the game for their second personal foul, they'll start to follow the rules.
Then take it up with the coaches, they write the rules. That has been repeatedly explained to us that that action itself isn’t a foul.

Further that isn’t a personal foul and a player can have 50 personal fouls in a game. Have you ever watched a game?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Then take it up with the coaches, they write the rules. That has been repeatedly explained to us that that action itself isn’t a foul.

Further that isn’t a personal foul and a player can have 50 personal fouls in a game. Have you ever watched a game?
I'm sorry, is it the pros that have a limit of two? They both write new rules every off-season, it's hard to keep up. And your bias towards officials and inability to ever recognize the majority of their mistakes has been pretty well established in here. Apologist is way too weak a term.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

No the pros have it the same.

Two unsportsmanlike fouls will get you tossed.

As for your claims how much game film have you watched? How many CFO films have you watched? How many on-field clinics and camps have you attended? How many CFO rules tests have you passed?

But just because the media and other fans say the calls were wrong doesn’t make it so. The punt play and the false start were blown calls. The others meh. You want to see errors look at the Pac12 crew throwing a Kentucky RB out of the game when the official was the one to initiate contact. Or the KC vs Tenn game where the white hat claimed forward progress was stopped on the Mariota fumble.

Apologist my ass. The hardest people on Officials are other officials. But one one is harder on them than themselves after they see the film.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Michelle Beadle
When they started laying off people, and it continued to even more people, she got desperate to keep her job and became a SJW.

After Cam Newton laughed at reporter who asked about WR's and patterns,etc, Beadle went on a rant about "White Men need to shut up, they are the worst" blah blah. She's desperate to keep her job, so she's pulling out the stupid SJW card to keep her gig. Fox wouldn't touch her, so it's ESPN or bust.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/0 ... stereotype