U&L incompetence

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

U&L incompetence

Post by Softball Bat »

Oregonians lose it when they realize they might have to start pumping their own gas

Of all the new laws going into effect Monday (legal cannabis in California, higher minimum wages in several states,
and many more), you may be surprised about which one drew the most backlash online. It appears to be Oregon
House Bill 2482, which allows people who live in counties with 40,000 residents or less to pump their own gas.

Oregonians aired their frustrations on Facebook over the new law. And just about everyone else in the country made
fun of them.

"I don't even know HOW to pump gas and I am 62, native Oregonian.....I say NO THANKS!" said Sandy Franklin on Facebook...

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Ore ... 469097.php

:)

No thanks!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: U&L incompetence

Post by Dinsdale »

What a stupid article. Fake news, really -- the ultra-rural counties already had self-service gas. And most places that are eligible don't offer it.

Although the humorous posts about it are very Oregonesque -- "I pumped my own gas in California once, and I almost died!"

I don't really give a shit (I live hundreds of miles from any of the eligible counties, but I frequently cross the Creek to The Couv, where it's self-serve), but given the choice -- I'll stay in my vehicle, thank you very much. Tweekers need jobs, too.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Does the law apply on Indian reserves in the U&L too?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Like all the other liberal pukes who passed numerous new onerous tax laws effective the first of the year, this one was merely housekeeping to what has been going on for years. The number of counties where this is now legal are all in the east side of the state where they despise anybody and anything remotely liberal, homosexual, or transgender, and where Democrats are spat upon when seen. (excepting the city of Bend).

I get my gas at a station belonging to a chain where the owners are fairly customer service oriented,where their attendants wash your windows, or at least offer too. They have come a long ways since the days of being able to buy a dime bag of weed with your gas purchase. I even tip the dude a dollar because he has some good jokes. I have a card lock account anyway for 24 hour access and pump my own gas and diesel when on the road.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Does the law apply on Indian reserves in the U&L too?
Indian reservations are sovereign nations you fucking hebe. No cracker laws apply to them.
Derron
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Derron wrote:I even tip the dude a dollar because he has some good jokes.
A whole dollar, huh? Wow, aren't you a saint?

Oregonians are some of the biggest pussies in the western hemisphere.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Does the law apply on Indian reserves in the U&L too?
Indian reservations are sovereign nations you fucking hebe. No cracker laws apply to them.
Yeah NONE.
What an idiot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Isn't it great when Duhrron kicks his own ass? It's almost automatic.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Not all these people were trolling fb w/these ridic comments...

Click and then look at the screenshots
https://www.facebook.com/asliceofemmyca ... nref=story
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Moving Sale wrote:
Derron wrote:
Yeah NONE.
What an idiot.
STATE laws do not apply, however injuns are free to observe said laws if they choose to.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

smackaholic wrote: STATE laws do not apply, however injuns are free to observe said laws if they choose to.
I guess I need to add the [SARCASMMOTHERFUCKER] tags so the shit slinging monkeys don't get all twisted about it. Of course some state laws apply, but in reality the injun reservations in the U & L are strongholds of alcohol abuse, drug addiction, domestic violence, drug dealing, arson, gambling and whos primary business is to get money from the government. Don't try landing your boat on the wrong side of the river when it goes through their reservations, you will go to jail and your shit confiscated.
Derron
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
smackaholic wrote: STATE laws do not apply, however injuns are free to observe said laws if they choose to.
I guess I need to add the [SARCASMMOTHERFUCKER] tags so the shit slinging monkeys don't get all twisted about it. Of course some state laws apply, but in reality the injun reservations in the U & L are strongholds of alcohol abuse, drug addiction, domestic violence, drug dealing, arson, gambling and whos primary business is to get money from the government. Don't try landing your boat on the wrong side of the river when it goes through their reservations, you will go to jail and your shit confiscated.
Maybe they should build a wall.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:
Nice try asshat. Your head is a stronghold of stupidity, lying and racism.

So adding sand to soil is a good idea and no federal laws apply on Indian Reservations. Nice job you fucking joke.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
Derron wrote:
Nice try asshat. Your head is a stronghold of stupidity, lying and racism.

So adding sand to soil is a good idea and no federal laws apply on Indian Reservations. Nice job you fucking joke.
You keep up with epic posts like that and you will have the 2018 Board Bitch title locked in before the end of this month. Your poor homosexual lover Screwy will be forever destined to be in your shadow is that lonely # 2 spot. Props to you Board Bitch.
Derron
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I'd be more pissed that Amerikanskis have to pre-pay. You're scroungers who can't be trusted to fill a tank without doing a runner.