Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:30 am Tonight I’ve made a criminal referral to the New Jersey Attorney General asking him to empanel a grand jury to look
at subversion of NJ election laws by donald trump, louis dejoy, and other trump officials in their accelerating arson
of the post office

- Bill Pascrell Jr. (D-N.J)

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5121 ... g-election
Good. We need more actions like this, especially in swing states.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

When you lose on the idea battlefields, take it to the courts, eh?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:51 pm When you lose on the idea battlefields, take it to the courts, eh?
Destroying the postal service to rig the election is "losing on the idea battlefields?" You are a despicable human being.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:52 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:51 pm When you lose on the idea battlefields, take it to the courts, eh?
Destroying the postal service to rig the election is "losing on the idea battlefields?" You are a despicable human being.
Postal unions and government incompetence destroyed the USPS decades ago. Sorry to break this to you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wrong. The postal service was operating just fine until a few months ago.

Just live it up. Your reign of terror ends on Election Day. I heard Belarus, another right wing authoritarian dictatorship, is nice. You should check it out.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:54 pm
Postal unions and government incompetence destroyed the USPS decades ago. Sorry to break this to you.
Unmitigated bullshit.

The main source of incompetence has been major underfunding.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:31 pm The main source of incompetence has been major underfunding.
The Postal Service is the ONLY federal agency that is required to fund pensions 75 years in advance. The only point of this legislation was to cripple and eventually destroy it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:41 pm
Mikey wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:31 pm The main source of incompetence has been major underfunding.
The Postal Service is the ONLY federal agency that is required to fund pensions 75 years in advance. The only point of this legislation was to cripple and eventually destroy it.
Only entity ever.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

It’s tempting to blame all of the Postal Service’s service problems on the new postmaster general, DeJoy, but it wouldn’t be entirely fair. After years of money problems tied to a decline in certain types of mail and an obligation to prefund its retirement benefits, the USPS suffered a very serious financial blow when the pandemic hit.
That is from a Vox article.

The postal unions wanted the pre-funding of retirement programs. You want to bitch about that, take it up with the unions.

The postal service is a joke and has been for years. My company has a Post Office Box because we are required to for tax purposes. I haven’t picked up the mail in months. Three to four times a year we get a call from the post office to come and collect our mail as it is overflowing our box. I just tell them to trash it all. They always refuse. So I drive over and they hand me one or two of those post office white bins. I thank them and take the bin to the closest trash can and dump it all and hand them the bin(s) back.

The only thing that has come to my house in the mail that we didn’t immediately toss was a bottle of Eagle Rare that 88 sent us. Everything else is immediately trashed.

If I have important docs to send, they go via FedEx. Kill the USPS tomorrow and most of the country wouldn’t miss it. Where is the Constitutional amendment to kill it?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are very very dumb, your link says the prefund it a problem.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I go to fedex.

Sin,
FatSeater

Oh do you now Karen?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:57 am
If I have important docs to send, they go via FedEx. Kill the USPS tomorrow and most of the country wouldn’t miss it.
This a completely idiotic take. Peeking out of your own asshole leaves you with a very narrow view of the world.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

What is so important that the USPS must be propped up as the vast money pit it is?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Businesses all over the country send their billing and receive payments through the USPS. USPS ships parcels all over the country. The soda straw view from the wrong side of your asshole doesn't leave you with any intelligent perspective on the issue whatsoever. If you ran every single vote cast in the upcoming election through the USPS, it would barely move the needle compared to the volume they handle on a daily basis.

I'm not in any way suggesting that we vote by mail. It's a stupid idea wide ass open to large scale fraud. I'm just saying we could.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

mvscal wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:17 am
If I have important docs to send, they go via FedEx. Kill the USPS tomorrow and most of the country wouldn’t miss it.
This a completely idiotic take. Peeking out of your own asshole leaves you with a very narrow view of the world.

tard fight.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

mvscal wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:32 am Businesses all over the country send their billing and receive payments through the USPS. USPS ships parcels all over the country. The soda straw view from the wrong side of your asshole doesn't leave you with any intelligent perspective on the issue whatsoever. If you ran every single vote cast in the upcoming election through the USPS, it would barely move the needle compared to the volume they handle on a daily basis.

I'm not in any way suggesting that we vote by mail. It's a stupid idea wide ass open to large scale fraud. I'm just saying we could.
Sure lots of businesses send a bill in the mail. And every day that goes by sees fewer return payments by mail. See the above quote about the drop in certain kinds of mail. Who under 40 writes a check each month for their rent/mortgage, water bill, electric bill, gas bill, cell phone bill, credit card bill, etc, etc, etc?

How many businesses write out checks and mail them to other businesses? Not any I know of and do business with.

The USPS will continue its long slow death spiral.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The USPS is not a business, or in the business of making money. It’s a Constitutionally mandated service. Tell me you’re not really this ignorant.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It’s tempting to blame all of the Postal Service’s service problems on the new postmaster general, DeJoy, but it wouldn’t be entirely fair. After years of money problems tied to a decline in certain types of mail and an obligation to prefund its retirement benefits, the USPS suffered a very serious financial blow when the pandemic hit.
That is from a Vox article.

The postal unions wanted the pre-funding of retirement programs. You want to bitch about that, take it up with the unions.

The postal service is a joke and has been for years. My company has a Post Office Box because we are required to for tax purposes. I haven’t picked up the mail in months. Three to four times a year we get a call from the post office to come and collect our mail as it is overflowing our box. I just tell them to trash it all. They always refuse. So I drive over and they hand me one or two of those post office white bins. I thank them and take the bin to the closest trash can and dump it all and hand them the bin(s) back.

The only thing that has come to my house in the mail that we didn’t immediately toss was a bottle of Eagle Rare that 88 sent us. Everything else is immediately trashed.

If I have important docs to send, they go via FedEx. Kill the USPS tomorrow and most of the country wouldn’t miss it. Where is the Constitutional amendment to kill it?
You are the whiniest person on the face of the earth. Is there anything you don't whine and cry about?

Why do you hate the constitution? Well we know why you hate it, because you're a fascist hack. But why don't you explain yourself. This will be rich.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:17 am This a completely idiotic take. Peeking out of your own asshole leaves you with a very narrow view of the world.
Pretty much sums it up. Also why anyone who cares about our democracy must vote against Dump in November.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:43 pm
mvscal wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:32 am Businesses all over the country send their billing and receive payments through the USPS. USPS ships parcels all over the country. The soda straw view from the wrong side of your asshole doesn't leave you with any intelligent perspective on the issue whatsoever. If you ran every single vote cast in the upcoming election through the USPS, it would barely move the needle compared to the volume they handle on a daily basis.

Sure lots of businesses send a bill in the mail. And every day that goes by sees fewer return payments by mail. See the above quote about the drop in certain kinds of mail. Who under 40 writes a check each month for their rent/mortgage, water bill, electric bill, gas bill, cell phone bill, credit card bill, etc, etc, etc?

How many businesses write out checks and mail them to other businesses? Not any I know of and do business with.

The USPS will continue its long slow death spiral.
Businesses large and small from the largest in Amazon to the most inconsequential like your business depend on the USPS to deliver packages. It is an essential part of our economy.

You are literally a terrorist threat to the US. Also, Rice wants its degree back.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:19 am What is so important that the USPS must be propped up as the vast money pit it is?
Again for the same reason we give 750 billion, with a B, to the juiced up war monkeys.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:37 pm
Businesses large and small from the largest in Amazon to the most inconsequential like your business depend on the USPS to deliver packages. It is an essential part of our economy.
Clearly reading comprehension is beyond you. My business does not use the USPS. See the previous post where I dumped a quarter of a years worth of mail without even looking at any of it.

But by all means keep kicking your own ass. Running degree smack when you can’t understand written word is typical for the racist jizzmopper.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He said depend not use.
Reading comprehension indeed.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:55 pm My business does not use the USPS. .
Who gives a fuck? Your business isn't a small quirt of piss in a snowbank.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Says you. Further we aren’t alone. Sorry you had to learn this today.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:19 am What is so important that the USPS must be propped up as the vast money pit it is?

I wish I made as much money as USPS made from 2003-2006 (almost $10B) before the Republicans kneecapped it with the ridiculous bill requiring them to prefund future liabilities.

As a taxpayer, I consider the USPS one of the very few reasonably well run government services. It "loses" money because it has to service every shithole corner of our country and the prices are fixed by Congress.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

But...but...but..team D kills babies!!!!!!!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Just sayin’
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes we know you are a simplistic moron, but thanks for reiterating it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

L45B wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:24 am

Just sayin’
Vote by email.

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

poptart thinks bob hope is funny...

csl...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Jesus NEVER met a Christian.

If he would have... he would have kicked the shit out of them for not being a Jew.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The postal service isn't being destroyed, you idiotic waterhead. How many completely baseless conspiracy theories are going to chase down the rabbit hole before you wake the fuck up?

2016: Muh Russia
2020: Muh Perst Errfice

Stupid sheep
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The postal service isn't being destroyed, you idiotic waterhead. How many completely baseless conspiracy theories are you going to chase down the rabbit hole before you wake the fuck up?

2016: Muh Russia
2020: Muh Perst Errfice

Stupid sheep
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the orange pedokkkal blindly following the manbaby.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

UnIted States Chief Warlord Donald Trump assails Michelle Obama for claiming 150,000 Americans killed by virus due to Trump’s negligence and stupidity.

Trump correctly notes he has killed 170,000 Americans.

Increasing your body count to.............own the libs.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your post is shit. May I point out he has 175,000 bodies on his watch.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

From the US Senate Intelligence Committee: