Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:59 pm
Carson wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:47 am Yeah, I'm gonna need a translation on that.

I don't speak commie.
We're supposed to be better than that, that's what makes Dump a world class POS (and you one for voting for him.

There's your translation. Suck on that.
Supposed to be better than what?

The Democrats are not our friends. Kierland is correct that both parties are playing dumping games, pitting people against one another, demonizing each other irrationally. Carson is denying it -- but so are you.

It must be nice not to be the traditional fall guy, let the usual suspects hold the bag, right? While paying lip service to 'being better than that'.

Last edited by Innocent Bystander on Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

These people need to be in jail.

Armed protesters alleging voter fraud surrounded the home of Michigan’s secretary of state

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... 0efb816f38
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:33 pm These people need to be in jail.

Armed protesters alleging voter fraud surrounded the home of Michigan’s secretary of state

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... 0efb816f38
And conservatives wonder why mail-in voting is a thing...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Roach wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:14 pm Image
And conservatives wonder why Republican politicians are getting infected at a much higher rate than Democrats....
9/27/22
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:07 pmAnd conservatives wonder why Republican politicians are getting infected at a much higher rate than Democrats....
Duh. They're trying to. It's patriotic to hasten herd immunity.

Sin,

Well, you know
"I see everything twice!"
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

What do you want, a medal?

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1336 ... wsrc%5Etfw

This is unreal. Trump abruptly walked out of Dan Gable’s Medal of Freedom ceremony today,
leaving Gable shrugging and at a complete loss about what he was supposed to do.

:lol:

Was evidently time for a diaper change.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Complete fucking douchebag.

I get that political philosophy and policy decisions are key factors in determining if one is going to support a President. I support Trump's positions on trade negotiations with China and other countries, on tightening border security (though I don't believe he took the right approach to it), and on demanding greater contributions from NATO allies. I also respect some Trump supporters, because politics should not be the sole issue on which a person's worthiness is judged.

Say what you want about JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Ford, both Bushes, Clinton, Obama, and Biden. All deserve their share of criticism for matters both political and personal.

Character and class matter. All Presidents are human and therefore flawed. But goddamn, Trump's utter and complete lack of character, integrity, and class is what makes him such a failure as President and as a human being. Sure, he made a shitload of caysh, so one might say that he's not a total iodot (though that is certainly up for debate). He is not respected on the global stage. He may be feared, but not for the right reasons. He is most certainly ridiculed, as he should be. Almost everything he says and does, and the way he goes about doing it, makes him a laughingstock. And when he's not being laughed at (and even when he is), he is being, by the widest of margins, the biggest asshole, douchebag, and dumbfuck in American presidential history. Whoever is second (take your pick) has been lapped multiple times. It's not even close.

No one should really give a rat's ass what I think, but I can't help but believe that those who continue to support him, especially in light of his behavior after the election, are simply rationalizing. Spin it any way you want, call into question the ideologies and personal foibles of Biden, Harris, Obama, Hillary, or anyone else you choose - there is absolutely no reasonable excuse to continue supporting Donny Dipshit. His actions during what should have been a proud moment for Gable are so typical of the nimrod that no one should be surprised. But everyone should be disgusted, and anyone who supports him really needs to take a close look at why, and ask yourselves if this is truly who you want representing this country as its leader. Not just because of what he did to Gable, but because it is just a clear indicator of everything he is about.

Completely worthless piece of shit.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:55 am Complete fucking douchebag.

I get that political philosophy and policy decisions are key factors in determining if one is going to support a President. I support Trump's positions on trade negotiations with China and other countries, on tightening border security (though I don't believe he took the right approach to it), and on demanding greater contributions from NATO allies. I also respect some Trump supporters, because politics should not be the sole issue on which a person's worthiness is judged.

Say what you want about JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Ford, both Bushes, Clinton, Obama, and Biden. All deserve their share of criticism for matters both political and personal.

Character and class matter. All Presidents are human and therefore flawed. But goddamn, Trump's utter and complete lack of character, integrity, and class is what makes him such a failure as President and as a human being. Sure, he made a shitload of caysh, so one might say that he's not a total iodot (though that is certainly up for debate). He is not respected on the global stage. He may be feared, but not for the right reasons. He is most certainly ridiculed, as he should be. Almost everything he says and does, and the way he goes about doing it, makes him a laughingstock. And when he's not being laughed at (and even when he is), he is being, by the widest of margins, the biggest asshole, douchebag, and dumbfuck in American presidential history. Whoever is second (take your pick) has been lapped multiple times. It's not even close.

No one should really give a rat's ass what I think, but I can't help but believe that those who continue to support him, especially in light of his behavior after the election, are simply rationalizing. Spin it any way you want, call into question the ideologies and personal foibles of Biden, Harris, Obama, Hillary, or anyone else you choose - there is absolutely no reasonable excuse to continue supporting Donny Dipshit. His actions during what should have been a proud moment for Gable are so typical of the nimrod that no one should be surprised. But everyone should be disgusted, and anyone who supports him really needs to take a close look at why, and ask yourselves if this is truly who you want representing this country as its leader. Not just because of what he did to Gable, but because it is just a clear indicator of everything he is about.

Completely worthless piece of shit.
QFT

Although I'm betting that he made a lot of money because he threw a lot of money, and we'll get to the bottom line when SDNY gets done with him in the year or two.
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

RACK Smackie!

One of the most succinct summaries of the situation I have read.

Like Smackie, I agree with some of Don's general policy directions.

However, all of that was long ago overridden by his overwhelming assholery -- not to mention his criminality.

This has been by far the most destructive U.S. Presidency I have seen.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Or .... Trump is the first time white men can see themselves for who they are, and not for who they aspire to be.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:43 pm Image
China killed Americans. Keep it all the way real.

China lied, WHO lied. Each State is responsible for its own pandemic planning, but the PPE wasn't there. China intentionally turned off the spigot to hoard for themselves -- while Chinese nationals made it worse by buying up PPE locally to send back to China -- then turned around and gave faulty PPE to first world nations.

What was Trump supposed to do?

besides the cell phone surveillance/alerts other countries enacted.

Are you taking the vaccine (which requires multiple doses a year for the rest of your life)?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Suck more orange dick Steven.
You are a traitor to your race, the human race.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:22 pm
He could have acknowledged that the pandemic was real, instead of constantly claiming that it was fake, that it was a conspiracy specifically against him, that it would go away in days, weeks, or whatever, on its own.

He could have urged people to take reasonable precautions instead of urging them not to, hosting mass rallies where masks and distancing were ridiculed.

He could have at least tried to act like a leader.

Are you really as stupid and misinformed as you make yourself out to be?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Mikey wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:45 pm
He could have acknowledged that the pandemic was real, instead of constantly claiming that it was fake, that it was a conspiracy specifically against him, that it would go away in days, weeks, or whatever, on its own.
He was briefed. Bioweapons have a tendency to burn themselves out quickly due to the science of their unnaturalness.

Herd immunity was a serious response considered globally, and implemented in several countries.

Also, natural mutations burn out, too. They just take longer:

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2020 ... go-extinct

It turns out that anyone who died before 1893 will never have been infected with any of the influenza A strains that exist today. That’s because every flu virus that existed in humans until about 120 years ago has gone extinct. The strain that caused the 1918 pandemic has also disappeared, as has the one that led to the 1957 avian flu outbreak, which killed up to 116,000 people in the US, and the type of flu that was circulating in 2009, before swine flu emerged.

He could have urged people to take reasonable precautions instead of urging them not to, hosting mass rallies where masks and distancing were ridiculed.

Trump was consistent. The hypocrisy came via the inorganic protests this spring and summer, not Trump supporters:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... dangerous/

He was a leader. In spite of everything, he was so much a leader -- for better or worse -- that his stock rose with white women and every race, creed and color... except white men.

Why.

Are you really as stupid and misinformed as you make yourself out to be?
The Democrats are not our friends. Neither are the Republicans.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Thanks for answering my question. Yes, you are this stupid and misinformed.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Fuck it.

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Mikey wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:45 pm

He could've listened to and heeded the advice of people who know more about infectious diseases than he does. Oh, that's right...there isn't anyone who knows more. My bad.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

He should be removed right now.
Not on January 20th.

Watch this video starting from about 0:45.

Total alternate reality.

This isn't someone's crazy uncle standing up here spewing utter nonsense.
It is the president.
Blatantly shitting on the will of the people -- and blatantly trying to steal an election.

An enemy of the people.
Remove him.

Even more bizarre are all the supportive comments for this mental patient under the video.

Wow.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Trump is President until January. If he attempts to stay past January, then forceably evict him.

He has already changed his address back to MarALago, though, apparently. He has the right to ensure the process is on the up and up.

The process is not on the up and up. It never has been. He's the only person to ever seriously challenge it, though. Hillary Clinton's 20166-2020 rebellion was not a serious challenge, just standard everyday legitimacy undermining.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:43 pm Trump is President until January. If he attempts to stay past January, then forceably evict him.

He has already changed his address back to MarALago, though, apparently. He has the right to ensure the process is on the up and up.

The process is not on the up and up. It never has been. He's the only person to ever seriously challenge it, though. Hillary Clinton's 20166-2020 rebellion was not a serious challenge, just standard everyday legitimacy undermining.
You deserved to be locked up in a nut house.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

I was self-admitted. It was either turn left and seek help, or turn right and walk out onto the ice and keep going. It is what it was.

Trump is still President until January. Biden is not a savior. He's a manipulated father with dementia. Kamala is India's savior, not ours.

Are you taking the vaccine?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Of course I am
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

You're not wary of being a guinea pig? or of having to take it every two months for the rest of your life?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Of course not. Grow up.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Damn. I hadn’t thought of that. It’s a plot by big Pharma, with the help of our Dear Leader, to get us hooked on a drug that we all have to take regularly for the rest of our lives, or die a horrible death drowning in our own bodily fluids. Fucking brilliant and certainly worthy of the world’s greatest deal maker and Stable Genius.

This is certainly worth looking into, right along with the 12,673 Martians that voted for Biden in Atlanta. Even though they weren’t registered and voted by mail.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:43 am Of course not. Grow up.
You sound white, male, childless and American.

Enjoy your side effects with a side of male sterility.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:28 am
You sound white, male, childless and American.

Enjoy your side effects with a side of male sterility.
I am undoubtedly smarter than you. Deal with it.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

You probably are.

A little of this, from Africa ...
https://stream.org/obianuju-ekeocha-pop ... ol-africa/

But a large infusion of contraception into a society doesn’t really lift people out of poverty. It simply makes that community sterile. What I’ve found following these projects is they are putting so much effort into population control, contraception and even sometimes abortion. It means there is less to spend on education, real development, water and sanitation.

They are lowering fertility without coming hand in hand with any development. There is only a limited amount of such resources in the world, including foreign aid funding.So why is it with all of the money going to African peoples, they are spending a large chunk of it on something the Africans themselves are not clamoring for?

with a little of that, from an America anti-Trumper...
https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/w ... ccf5d63f69

Why Black People Are Hesitant To Take The Vaccine

Would You Trust The Government?

Enjoy your whiteness, Screwy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Well beyond disturbing...

106 congressional Republicans join 17 state attorneys general in support of Texas suit to overturn election results in Ga., Mich., Pa., Wis.

Seventeen Republican attorneys general are backing the unprecedented case that Trump is calling “the big one” despite the fact that the president and his allies have lost dozens of times in courts across the country and have no evidence of widespread fraud. And in a filing Thursday, the Congressional Republicans claimed “unconstitutional irregularities” have “cast doubt” on the 2020 outcome and “the integrity of the American system of elections.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/106-c ... 1607658751

Our king doesn't like the resul...

errr... I mean...

Irregularities and doubts and stuff.
Soros, Dominion, Venezuela, deep state and whatsuch...

Trump won. Everyone knows it.

Yeah.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Now that the Biden Administration will be a scandal plagued mess for years to come, it is much easier for
the Supreme Court of the United States to follow the Constitution and do what everybody knows has to
be done. They must show great Courage & Wisdom. Save the USA!!!

- Dump

The Supreme Court needs to overturn the will of the people because Donald says Biden will be too corrupt.

:lol:

#assclown
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:39 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:08 pm Why Black People Are Hesitant To Take The Vaccine
Dr. Anthony Fauci Appeals to Black Community: ‘The Vaccine That You’re Going to Be Taking Was Developed by an African American Woman’
You're, not We're? :lol:

Like the face of Tuskegee was Miss Evers. (Shout out to Rebellious Sea @fanvids)

No one listens to black women, so why would whites listen now?

This is a setup, like making black women the face of recounts.

And they're still not being honest about Covid itself.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Here's another one: I didn't know there was a slang term for it.

'Mississippi Appendectomy'
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You cannot make this shit up

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:25 pm You cannot make this shit up

[img]
You’d be amazed at the shit even one retarded orangutan can make up.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:25 pm You cannot make this shit up
Meanwhile, in Resident Evil 4 ....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsole ... 400fa5f36f

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

.... if you ain't down with this shit, you ain't black.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-ne ... nformation: YouTube to Start Removing Videos Containing Election MisinformationA month after Joe Biden was projected the winner of the presidential election, YouTube will start taking down videos touting election conspiracies. By Claire Hansen Staff Writer • Dec. 9, 2020, at 1:42 p.m.

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:47 am .... if you ain't down with this shit, you ain’t black
I ain’t and I ain’t.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

When I went to the GOO for it's grand reopening after it got flooded out in 2012 Pride was one of the performers. I was very impressed with his voice considering his age.
9/27/22
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

NIce post in the wrong thread, you child-molesting moron.