Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:The pedobear could tattoo it on your face and you still would not believe it.
Btw sand and clay makes something akin to concrete. Why did (do) you scam people and tell them you know how to rehab a field. Sounds like u and the pedocon are a lot alike.
Posts like this are why you have a commanding lead in the Board Bitch voting. Your " pedobear" blasts will solidify that lead. Have your fag lover Screwed in the Ass give you a consolation blowjob.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

We get it. You need validation from a bunch of tards. Props I guess.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Wasn't this shit thread supposed to be a place for all the limp-wristed liberal faggots to post their meltage?

What happened?

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:The pedobear could tattoo it on your face and you still would not believe it.
Btw sand and clay makes something akin to concrete. Why did (do) you scam people and tell them you know how to rehab a field. Sounds like u and the pedocon are a lot alike.
Posts like this are why you have a commanding lead in the Board Bitch voting. Your " pedobear" blasts will solidify that lead. Have your fag lover Screwed in the Ass give you a consolation blowjob.
So you are not going to tell us why you scam you clients? Grifters got to grift I guess.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote: So you are not going to tell us why you scam you clients? Grifters got to grift I guess.
Fuck oh dear, look who is talking about scamming clients. You, a long haired midget creeping gnome...who claims to be a lawyer, and may well be based upon your shit takes, the little man who likely has fucked every client you have ever had..and will probably end up in Corcoran getting ass fucked by the last 300 of your clients.

And in case you forgot where your rightful and hard earned place is, this link will remind you.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48848
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So your take is IKYABWAI. Pathetic. Just like you.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I’m not a huge fan of this plan. I wish they went with Obama’s 2012 plan and cut to 28% instead of 21% on corporations and added more deductions to mid to low income families with children. This plan is definitely top heavy and there just isn’t enough evidence out there that proves supply-side economics works. Reagan’s plan may have contributed to the robust economy in the early 90s but it definitely wasn’t the root cause.

I’m hoping there won’t be hoarding and the companies will invest domestically and feel charitable come bonus and raise time for the average worker.

Fingers crossed

Sent from Screwey's Lint Filter

88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

On Monday tRump tweeted that it's back to work.

Today is his second consecutive day playing golf.

He's now spent more money on golfing trips (in 11 months) than Obama spent in all 8 years in office.

Yet there's only crickets from the MAGA* crowd who complained about Obama's golfing habits.

* Morons Are Governing Again
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

schmick wrote:People with dependent children SHOULD pay more in taxes, not less. The deductions should be given to the people who do not have children.
And public schools should be funded just by the taxes of those who have children attending public schools. If you do not have children in public schools you should have less property tax.
I, for one, think you're just trolling. You don't believe half the shit you post. Nobody is a stupid as you pretend to be. Well, maybe Sirfuckafist. And suckaholic. Oh yeah, and Dohron.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Or maybe he doesn't believe that other people should pay for your life choices? Or in a system that promotes breeding among those who can't afford to raise their kids on their own dime? There's no question that people with children create much higher costs to society that those without.

Why do you support freeloaders?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

For the record, I don’t have children.

88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Nobody is a stupid as you pretend to be. Well, maybe Sirfuckafist. And suckaholic. Oh yeah, and Dohron.
Suckaholic and Duhhron aren't pretending.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I partially agree with Dims and Schmickety. If you don't have children under 19 who are in school, you should get a deduction. If you do have school age children in either public or private school, you should have to pay more than those who do not.

End of fucking story.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

Go Coogs' wrote:For the record, I don’t have children.
Of course not. That takes a pair of balls.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:Or maybe he doesn't believe that other people should pay for your life choices? Or in a system that promotes breeding among those who can't afford to raise their kids on their own dime? There's no question that people with children create much higher costs to society that those without.

Why do you support freeloaders?
I'm not sure which people you're whining about here. Because those who can't afford to raise their own kids probably aren't benefitting from tax breaks. Probably are benefitting from the welfare system but that's a different argument. Hopefully those that can afford to raise kids are raising the folks who will fund your future Social Security benefits.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I partially agree with Dims and Schmickety. If you don't have children under 19 who are in school, you should get a deduction. If you do have school age children in either public or private school, you should have to pay more than those who do not.

End of fucking story.
Yup. Why are there tax incentives to having kids? In this day and age we certainly don’t need them. They should go away.

Actually all deductions should go away and taxes brackets should be down to 3. Lowest earners or those making zero pay zero. Then 10% for the next group and 15% for the highest group. This rate would be the same for capital gains etc. Except for investment income or nonstandard income all would pretty much be payroll deduction.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

All property should be forfeited upon death. If you haven't given it away by the time you die you are no longer a person and therefore have no property rights.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Moving Fail thinks Farmer Brown is an evil capitalistic pig, because he was building a business for his family but died in a traffic accident, so the government should get it all.
Slap
Elwood

Post by Slap »

All of Moving Sale's assets should be confiscated and given to the EIB Network.

He should then be executed in public.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:All property should be forfeited upon death. If you haven't given it away by the time you die you are no longer a person and therefore have no property rights.
Forfeited to whom? And why?
Pick a charity.
Why? Because they are fucking dead and no longer in existance you stupid greedy fuck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Carson wrote:Moving Fail thinks Farmer Brown is an evil capitalistic pig, because he was building a business for his family but died in a traffic accident, so the government should get it all.
That's what he gets for being a greedy fuck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, a person needs to give away their property as soon as it has any value, just in case they get in a fatal auto accident, or they're a "greedy fuck"?

Of all the staggeringly stupid shit you post, that one could possibly take the prize, except your staggeringly stupid body of work makes that hard to pinpoint.

So, I assume you don't care if your children inherit your property, even in the most fortunate event that you get hit by a bus tomorrow, and don't want a penny of your net worth to go to their care, based on your misplaced ideology?

Sounds like the thoughts of a greedy fuck -- all about you, with little thought of others.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Carson wrote:Moving Fail thinks Farmer Brown is an evil capitalistic pig, because he was building a business for his family but died in a traffic accident, so the government should get it all.
Assuming it's auctioned off (because having it become permanent property of the government would be insane, but not beyond the pale for Fail), who could afford to pay cash (usually a requirement at auctions) for a multi-million dollar farm?

Welcome to a Monsanto monopoly on American food.

It's an evil little man that would wish that upon others.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dinsdale wrote:It's an evil little man that would wish that upon others.
Wouldn't you be a little cranky?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Moving Flail is a sour man because his father left his mother for shitting out the ugliest baby since Rosemary.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

That picture will never NOT be hysterical.

One of the best parts is the hapless comb forward to hide the impending baldness.

Priceless.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote: So, I assume you don't care if your children inherit your property, even in the most fortunate event that you get hit by a bus tomorrow, and don't want a penny of your net worth to go to their care, based on your misplaced ideology?
Long shot assumption that the midget had kids or would even be able to have real sex with a real woman that would result in a child, and assuming that child did not shower rod itself after looking at Moving Parrot and hearing his incessant orange cock smack.
Derron
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:So, a person needs to give away their property as soon as it has any value, just in case they get in a fatal auto accident, or they're a "greedy fuck"?

So, I assume you don't care if your children inherit your property, even in the most fortunate event that you get hit by a bus tomorrow, and don't want a penny of your net worth to go to their care, based on your misplaced ideology.
My kids are already taken care of. Just because you are retarded doesn't mean I am.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote: My kids are already taken care of. Just because you are retarded doesn't mean I am.
I see. So, yo didn't "give away" your property, but in fact willed it to your heirs, or placed some of it in trust for them...

you greedy fuck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:That picture will never NOT be hysterical.

One of the best parts is the hapless comb forward to hide the impending baldness.

Priceless.
You are almost as creepy as marty. Who holds onto a 10yr pic of another man? Weird.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: My kids are already taken care of. Just because you are retarded doesn't mean I am.
I see. So, yo didn't "give away" your property, but in fact willed it to your heirs, or placed some of it in trust for them...

you greedy fuck.
No. Try again dumbfuck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:One of the best parts is the hapless comb forward to hide the impending baldness.

Priceless.
It looks like some crappy Star Wars character died on his head.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Back to the topic of this thread. Add Southwest and American Airlines to companies paying bonuses, buying new planes and making charitable contributions due to the new tax law.

https://www.swamedia.com/releases/relea ... eing-fleet

Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Our company does not pay taxes.

:meds:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

"It's a shit show."
President Donald Trump dissolved his much-touted voter fraud commission on Wednesday, attributing the step to various states' refusal to participate in the board, which was criticized as a misguided step to solve a practically non-existent problem.

"Many mostly Democrat States refused to hand over data from the 2016 Election to the Commission On Voter Fraud. They fought hard that the Commission not see their records or methods because they know that many people are voting illegally. System is rigged, must go to Voter I.D.," Trump said in a Thursday morning tweet.

In the wake of the announcement, advisers outlined hesitation from within the White House for months about the commission.

"It's a s--t show," said one White House adviser to CNN, adding that the commission went "off the rails."

Trump established the commission in May after claiming without evidence that massive voter fraud had cost him the popular vote, and he appointed Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach to lead the panel.

But after months went by and the commission faced pushback from officials across the country, civil rights advocates and even a member of the commission itself -- as well as an unclear mandate, according to the White House official -- Trump pulled the plug Wednesday.

In a statement, the White House said dissolving the commission would avoid "endless legal battles at taxpayer expense," adding that Trump has asked the Department of Homeland Security to determine future action.

Another White House official familiar with the matter said the commission was unable to operate as structured under the Federal Advisory Committee Act. That law mandates a degree of transparency around commission activities and was the subject of litigation against it.

The White House says the Department of Homeland Security will take up the issue, and a spokesman for the department said its focus was on election security.

"At the President's direction, the Department continues to work in support of state governments who are responsible for administering elections, with efforts focused on securing elections against those who seek to undermine the election system or its integrity," DHS spokesman Tyler Houlton told CNN.

Houlton added that "Mr. Kobach is not advising the Department on this matter."

That contradicts Kobach, who told The New York Times he would be an informal adviser to the department.

The commission has been beset by controversy virtually since it began.

Critics contended Trump was simply finding a way to account for his popular vote loss in the 2016 presidential election, and one White House adviser expressed a belief that Trump simply wanted the commission to deliver a report saying voter fraud is a problem and to offer some directives to address it.

Another senior White House official acknowledged bringing on Kobach was controversial.

"He's a lightning rod," the official said.

A source close to Pence said chairing the commission "wasn't something that (Pence) asked for," but that the vice president has a "workman-like attitude" about these things, and so he took on the job.

The source said Trump wanted Kobach involved in the commission with the understanding that while Pence would share the chairing role with Kobach, it would be Kobach who would run the commission day-to-day.

The panel requested wide-reaching information about voters in every state, including dates of birth and partial Social Security numbers. The request was met with swift and strong opposition by many state election officials, setting off a series of lawsuits over privacy, and requests were eventually scaled back.

There was even concern among some in the White House that some of the requests from the commission, including asking for voter rolls, crossed legal boundaries and might not have been that well thought out before they were announced publicly.

The senior adviser lamented how far down the road the White House and Vice President's office had gotten with the commission.

"VP's team, though, should have seen that assignment as a s--t sandwich and treated it like a book report," the adviser said. "Avoid trouble, cite real instances of voter fraud, address structural and technology problems, make recommendations and move on."

A spokeswoman for Pence's office referred inquiries about the commission's dissolution to the White House statement.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He's doing a great job.

Sincerely,

Suckaholic
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:You are almost as creepy as marty. Who holds onto a 10yr pic of another man? Weird.
You are one tedious tiny turd. That picture is always going to be funny and it's worth saving. It captures you in all your shitty glory perfectly. Nothing creepy about it, just everlasting humor in truth.

And Dins, that does look like an Ewok got eviscerated on his dome. Too true and too funny.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I'm not the creator of that pic, but whoever it was needs to be put in the T1B Hall Of Fame.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:You are almost as creepy as marty. Who holds onto a 10yr pic of another man? Weird.
You are one tedious tiny turd. That picture is always going to be funny and it's worth saving. It captures you in all your shitty glory perfectly. Nothing creepy about it, just everlasting humor in truth.

And Dins, that does look like an Ewok got eviscerated on his dome. Too true and too funny.
We get it. You are gay. It's just weird that you talk about my body more that R-jacksofflittlegirls talks about yacking on his (hot) wife's ass.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:We get it. You are gay. It's just weird that you talk about my body more that R-jacksofflittlegirls talks about yacking on his (hot) wife's ass.
There you go again, you tiny turd. Projecting your inner faggot on the board. Hell dude, your title is "obsessor of black cock". To be clear, as well, nobody is talking about your insignificant little body. Making a comment about your gnome-like size is simple observation. A statement of fact. You don't like it, put on some lifts.

Now piss up a rope and get back to your black cock fetish.

Fag. :mrgreen: