Roy Moore the pedophile

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Roy Moore the pedophile

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Line up Trump ball lickers and defend your boy--Roy Moore, the pedo.

BUT BUT BUT at least he's not a, gasp, DEMOCRAT!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Roy Moore the pedophile

Post by smackaholic »

Roy has been in public service for what, 30-40 years?

Is there a history of accusations?

He gets into a very public primary race where the other guy spent a few zillion dollars and even got The D's endorsement.

And not a peep.

Roy wins primary, not a peep.

The day after the ballots are printed, locking him in as the R candidate, someone says he diddled her.......40 years ago.

Yeah, completely believable.

And of course the nutless Republican congressional caucus is calling for him to step down.

What a bunch of sackless wonders.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I dunno, I will wait for Diego’s take.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Line up Trump ball lickers
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

First off, they were children. You're expecting children to have the courage to speak out against adults?

Add to this Moore's position at that time. He was a prosecutor & judge. Do you really think these (then) children thought they'd be believed?

And why wouldn't they come forward as adults? Gee, I wonder why.

How many women had to come forward against Bill Cosby to be believed?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Come on you guys. Roy was chosen by God for this. All this teenage girl stuff is pre-approved by the Big Guy.

"Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,” Alabama state auditor Jim Ziegler told the Washington Examiner on Thursday.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

This is really just normal behavior in evangelical circles. Been going on forever. Why should Roy be singled out?

Roy Moore's alleged pursuit of a young girl is the symptom of a larger problem in evangelical circles
We need to talk about the segment of American culture that probably doesn’t think the allegations against Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore are particularly damning, the segment that will blanch at only two accusations in the Washington Post expose: He pursued a 14-year-old-girl without first getting her parents’ permission, and he initiated sexual contact outside of marriage. That segment is evangelicalism. In that world, which Moore travels in and I grew up in, 14-year-old girls courting adult men isn’t uncommon.

I use the phrase “14-year-old girls courting adult men,” rather than “adult men courting 14-year-old girls,” for a reason: Evangelicals routinely frame these relationships in those terms. That’s how I was introduced to these relationships as a home-schooled teenager in the 1990s, and it’s the language that my friends and I would use to discuss girls we knew who were in parent-sanctioned relationships with older men.

One popular courtship story that was told and retold in home-school circles during the 1990s was that of Matthew and Maranatha Chapman, who turned their history into a successful career promoting young marriage. Most audiences, however, didn’t realize just how young the Chapmans had in mind until the site Homeschoolers Anonymous and the blogger Libby Anne revealed that Matthew was 27 and Maranatha was 15 when they married. Libby Anne also drew mainstream attention to Matthew Chapman’s writings, in which he argued that parents should consider marriage for their daughters in their “middle-teens.” At that point the Chapmans stopped receiving quite so many speaking invitations.

Child marriage advocate Vaughn Ohlman followed more or less the same arc. He made a career out of speaking at home-school conventions until the wider world heard tell — again thanks to Homeschoolers Anonymous — of his planned retreat for families to arrange child marriages.

“Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson advocated for adult men to marry 15- and 16-year-old girls and deemed age 20 too old because “you wait until they get to be 20 years old, the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket.” Home-school leader Kevin Swanson, whose 2015 convention was attended by several Republican presidential candidates, defended Robertson on his radio show after the story broke. Advocating for child marriage hasn’t slowed down Robertson’s career. He just got a new show on the conservative digital network CRTV.

As a teenager, I attended a lecture on courtship by a home-school speaker who was popular at the time. He praised the idea of “early courtship” so the girl could be molded into the best possible helpmeet for her future husband. The girl’s father was expected to direct her education after the courtship began so she could help her future husband in his work.

In retrospect, I understand what the speaker was really describing: Adult men selecting and grooming girls who were too young to have life experience. Another word for that is “predation.”

Much of the sexual abuse that takes place in Independent Fundamentalist Baptist, or IFB, churches involves adult men targeting 14- to 16-year-old girls. If caught, the teenage victim may be forced to repent the “sin” of having seduced an adult man. Former IFB megachurch pastor Jack Schaap argued that he should be released from prison after being convicted of molesting a 16-year-old girl, asserting that the “aggressiveness” of his victim “inhibited [his] impulse control.” In the wake of the Schaap case, numerous other stories emerged of sexual abuse cover-ups involving teenage girls at IFB churches. In another high-profile case, pregnant 15-year-old Tina Anderson, who was raped by a church deacon twice her age, was forced to confess her “sin” to the congregation.

Prominent conservative Reformed theologian Doug Wilson has a documented history of mishandling sexual abuse cases within his congregation. Nevertheless, he continues to be promoted by evangelical leaders such as John Piper, whose Desiring God site still publishes Wilson’s work. When a 13-year-old girl in Wilson’s congregation was sexually abused, Wilson argued that she and her abuser were in a parent-sanctioned courtship, and that this was a mitigating factor.

There’s no shortage of such stories. A Presbyterian Church in America, or PCA, pastor attempted to discipline a woman who warned home-school parents of the convicted sex offender in his congregation. (The sex offender had gone online to solicit a 14-year-old girl for sex.) Another PCA church allowed that same convicted sex offender to give the invocation at a home-school graduation ceremony. He wasn’t perceived as an attempted child rapist, and he was “repentant.”

Growing up, I witnessed an influential religious right leader flirting with some of my teenage friends and receiving neck and shoulder massages from one of them. I’ve been expecting a scandal to break with him for years, but in the meantime, this man has put significant time into campaigning for anti-trans bathroom bills while deeming trans people “predators.”

The allegations against Roy Moore are merely a symptom of a larger problem. It’s not a Southern problem or an Alabama problem. It’s a Christian fundamentalist problem. Billy Graham’s grandson, Boz Tchividjian, who leads the organization GRACE (Godly Response to Abuse in a Christian Environment), believes that the sexual abuse problem in Protestant communities is on par with that in the Catholic Church.

The evangelical world is overdue for a reckoning. Women raised in evangelicalism and fundamentalism have for years discussed the normalization of child sexual abuse. We’ve told our stories on social media and on our blogs and various online platforms, but until the Roy Moore story broke, mainstream American society barely paid attention. Everyone assumed this was an isolated, fringe issue. It isn’t.
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la ... story.html
Last edited by Mikey on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigredretard
Elwood

Post by bigredretard »

Pedophiles deserve a bullet between the eyes regardless off political affiliation.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Just listen to Roy Moore's interview with Hannity. That is the guiltiest motherfucker I've ever seen. Hannity gave him every opportunity to just simply say, "no I did not do it" and all Moore did was equivocate. Hannity asked him, "Did you date 16-17 year old girls when you were 32?" And Moore's response was, "Not generally."

He's a fucking pervert.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

A case where a 17 y/o raped a 12 y/o came before the AL Supreme Court. The vote to uphold the conviction was 8-1. Guess who voted to let the child rapist off?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Did he write a dissent?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:Did he write a dissent?
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/al-court-of- ... 87581.html
9/27/22
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Roach wrote:I guess Some people think 14 and 15 year olds are capable of making that kind of decision. mvskiddiddle, I can't think of anyone else right now.
All of .net
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Roach wrote:I guess Some people think 14 and 15 year olds are capable of making that kind of decision. mvskiddiddle, I can't think of anyone else right now.
All of .net

Which candidate did they support in the 2016 presidential election?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
All of .net

Which candidate did they support in the 2016 presidential election?
The Pussy Grabber in Chief.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

And this thread is the very reason trolls like yellowpedokkkal stopped posting here. He NEEDS glorification.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Roy Moore signed some girl's yearbook back in the late 70s. She was 15 at the time.

Nothing fishy there, eh 88, Left Seater, Suckaholic, schmick?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

And there's another accuser.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Roy Moore signed some girl's yearbook back in the late 70s. She was 15 at the time.

Fake news.

Besides, what about Joseph and Mary?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:And there's another accuser.
Why aren't they investigating Hillary and Obama?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:
BSmack wrote:And there's another accuser.
Why aren't they investigating Hillary and Obama?
Chinese conspiracy.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Mikey wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Roy Moore signed some girl's yearbook back in the late 70s. She was 15 at the time.

Fake news.

Besides, what about Joseph and Mary?
I thought their whole gig was they never fucked?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

schmick wrote:Haven't followed, don't live in Alabama, doesn't effect me.
Nice Dodge? Is it a hellcat?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

If he is guilty of crimes he should be charged. He certainly is showing poor judgement but that seems to be something that helps politicians. I don’t have any facts to add so I am watching like most everyone else. Seems like dude has been tried and convicted already in the media and public opinion.

I do know he isn’t the first politician to be accused and he won’t be the last from either party.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Or maybe just taunted to death.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Papa Willie wrote:If found guilty, I say he should get the chair within one week of sentencing. Anybody else on board with that?
Something more eco friendly, please...rope is re-usable and has a smaller carbon footprint.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: If he is guilty of crimes he should be charged. He certainly is showing poor judgement but that seems to be something that helps politicians. I don’t have any facts to add so I am watching like most everyone else. Seems like dude has been tried and convicted already in the media and public opinion.

I do know he isn’t the first politician to be accused and he won’t be the last from either party.
Fair and sensible response, rack you.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:Or maybe just taunted to death.
I know just the man for the job.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Papa Willie wrote:If found guilty, I say he should get the chair within one week of sentencing. Anybody else on board with that?
Way too easy. The minute the judges gavel drops on the guilty plea he should be taken out on the courthouse steps and summarily shot. This should happen to all convicted sexual offenders.

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

By drug dealers you mean Budweiser and Pfizer?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Moving Sale wrote:By drug dealers you mean Budweiser and Pfizer?
I'm pretty sure he means black folks.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Why do you hate the Constitution?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What do you slappies think about the allegedly fake yearbook signature?

This is looking more and more like a political hit job. The timing alone makes it extremely suspect.

Pretty much every last Republican has deserted Moore, but that is par for the course and part of the problem.

We have a guy with a squeaky clean 40 year record have these completely unsubstantiated claims made against him. Compare this to Bill Clinton who had a history of claims dating back through out his career and the cherry on top, him taking advantage of a young woman in the oval office while president.

And what did we get?

Nothing to see here folks, consensual relations...well, except for the rape charges. :meds: :meds:

I really do wish Alabama had chosen someone else. Dudes who lead with their religious beliefs just ain't my style. But, I am not an Alabama voter.

If this tactic works, it will cause even more successful people to pass in the future and further limit the "talent" pool to the shameless DC swamp creatures that know no other way to make a buck.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

It's looking more and more like Smackaholic's been listening to conservative propaganda organs.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:It's looking more and more like Smackaholic's been listening to conservative propaganda organs.
Or maybe fellating them.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I got this info from different sources, some conservative propaganda, some liberal propaganda.

Everything about this mess just doesn't smell right, starting with the timing of it.

From all the info I have read, about the worst thing you can peg for is maybe courting girls a bit on the young side.

This is a bit creepy, but he wouldn't be the first 32 year old to have an 18 year old girl friend. I dated a chick in Memphis for a short time when I was in school in the Navy. She was 19. Her mom was absolutely smoking fukking hot and I would guess 40 ish. Her dad was 65, a WWII vet. He owned an insurance agency in Memphis, had money and was what I would characterize as southern old money.

So, being a fairly well off middle aged dude in the mid 60s, he did what such men did, he got himself a smoking hot teenage wife.

Not saying it is right or even a bit creepy but it was common years ago and it happened plenty in the north as well. JFK's old man did it, JFK sorta did it as Jackie was a good bit younger than he, but not that young.

What we have zero evidence of, is the slightest bit of a history of Moore even being accused of sexual assault, by anyone. And if they were out there and they were legitimate, they would have popped out of the woodwork long ago. One thing is known about pedos. They tend to be consistent. If he went after one, he likely would have went after many. And to think they all would have kept quiet until now is ridiculous.

I am still hoping the Jeff Sessions decides to ask Roy to step aside and run himself, since so far, he has not impressed me in the slightest as AG. I think Sessions is a good dude, but he has a little too much of that southern gentleman in him. We need an asshole. I nominate Trey Gowdy. He is sharp as fukk and can go 0 to full asshole in the blink of an eye.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

14 isn't 18, except maybe in your world.

That's an eighth grader.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: We have a guy with a squeaky clean 40 year record
I laffed
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:Dudes who lead with their religious beliefs just ain't my style.
Except that you voted for Trump, you god forsaken moron.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:14 isn't 18, except maybe in your world.

That's an eighth grader.
And he has not admitted to dating a 14 year old. I was referring to a wushu washy statement where you get the impression that he may have had some sort of relationship with a 17-18 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk