Post by Dr_Phibes »

shutyomouth, your thoughts?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Buffalo Bills Year In Review!

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I thought you were a KC Queef fan?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

No buddy, everything in sport is Buffalo. I'll never support anything from hogtown for obvious reasons. I did think I could influence the people of Kansas to communism through football, but that was a complete disaster :( If it helps, you can still see Joe Montana's face imprinted on the 50 yard line at Rich.

How bout yourself? You're from Michigan, but no love for the Lions or Red Wings :?:
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dr_Phibes wrote:If it helps, you can still see Joe Montana's face imprinted on the 50 yard line at Rich.
I saw Joe play at Rich. But is was in December of 83. They destroyed the Bills in the 2nd half so badly that Bills fans started pelting their own players with snowballs. I saw Joe Montana throw a TD to Roger Craig. I also saw drunken Bills fans pissing into sinks rather than wait for a urinal. Good times.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dr_Phibes wrote:No buddy, everything in sport is Buffalo. I'll never support anything from hogtown for obvious reasons. I did think I could influence the people of Kansas to communism through football, but that was a complete disaster :( If it helps, you can still see Joe Montana's face imprinted on the 50 yard line at Rich.

How bout yourself? You're from Michigan, but no love for the Lions or Red Wings :?:
I was never much of a Detroit sports fan. I root for the DC teams (and for the Lions).
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

BSmack wrote: Good times.
So nothing has changed.
Before that KC game, Randall Terry rolled into Buffalo with Operation Rescue and showed up at the WGR studio. He grabbed a foetus in a jar from the trunk of his Dodge and started running riot and the station called the cops. Terry did a runner and when the cops showed up, the station personnel thought one of the officers was Thurman Thomas and all hell broke loose. Good times.