Falcons.

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Falcons.

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Falcons win roughly one big game per year. This will probably be it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Dirty Birds have one hell of an offense rolling right now. How the fuck did the Bucs beat them in their house?
Go Bucs, Gators
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Tevin Coleman is a stud. I was hoping the Liedowns would draft him.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

'Spray, if the Falcons win the SuperBowl, I will send you an authentic jug of Quebec maple syrup so you can pour over your bacon (a true French-Canadian delicacy).
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Papa Willie wrote:If they win the Super Bowl, I will gladly take a swim in a Canadian septic tank of your choosing.
Lake Ontario?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Willie, come up in June. You can swim all day in Ontario. Won't even need a wetsuit. Trust me. :brad:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Oh, it will be well below 75. I did it ONCE. My nuts crawled so far back into me I was afraid Screw Michigan would try to date me.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:My nuts crawled so far back into me I was afraid Screw Michigan would try to date me.
You got it backward, nimrod.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Brutal no call on the Jones play there. Falcons should have won that game but they blew it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Falcons just blew another game, up 17 points in the second half. Bolts win in OT on FG.

I guess the Denver game was just aberration.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Props on overcoming by far the worst OLine in the NFL.

The Chickens crack me up. Grossly overpaid to keep all those superstars on defense, and now I believe the average salary of their OLinemen is around $24K a year.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

:shock:

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Sudden Sam wrote:You trying to kill Spray?!?!

No, the healing starts now, tough love but it's therapy. Trust me, I'm a doctor. He's numb because he's heartbroken, he'll get over it.

Phase two is embarrassment. This could seem like the end but it's not, however it is the toughest to recover from.

Phase three is humiliation, after that you're genuinely numb. There's nothing anyone can do to you, you're a brick wall.

Phase four? Numbness and indifference. Stockholm syndrome? Who cares, bring it on - you've emotionally checked out at this point. Comrade shutyomouth and the Falcons walk a ---> Shining Path 8) They'll be back. If this forum had a blues writing contest, I'd kick all your arses, a music city miracle.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

yeah, come crying to me when you lose another three Supebowls consecutive. Boo-hoo, rookie.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

That was as hard a loss as there is, the definition of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

NE has won their last two Superbowls because of miscues at the end of the big game. Seattle choked so bad Marshawn said fuck it, I'm done. Despite making the playoffs, Seattle hasn't been the same. No longer a ground & pound offense, and a defense that's more Legion of AARP than anything.

The NFC has sucked ass the last few seasons.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Seattle's problem was a bad GM. That insane defense full of superstars won them a SB. So they richly rewarded all of the superstars. Their budget for OLinemen is about $37 between them. They also grossly overpaid for a "game manager" QB, who wouldn't have gotten anywhere near that kind of money from any other team. They're fucked for a long time.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one