First rookie QB to win a Super Bowl?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Re: First rookie QB to win a Super Bowl?

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

ELEVEN in a row!! :lol:

Not as pretty as the rest, but we'll take it!

Vikings are now...TOAST. Two more and Dak Prescott ties Big Ben

Dallas is going 15-1 and mopping the floor with Belichick's ass in February. You ready for it???
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dallas is a total paper tiger, scabdicking their way week-to-week against one of the league's easiest schedules. Best team they've played so far is the Giants and of course they lost. What's their best win? Washington? Baltimore? :lol:

They'll get exposed in the playoffs cuz you actually have to play somebody.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Dallas is a total paper tiger, scabdicking their way week-to-week against one of the league's easiest schedules. Best team they've played so far is the Giants and of course they lost. What's their best win? Washington? Baltimore? :lol:

They'll get exposed in the playoffs cuz you actually have to play somebody.
I don't think so.....last nights game against a pretty good Vikings defensive team indicated to me why Prescott is such an impact player....the guy never makes big mistakes that put his team into a bad position.....he's more than a game manager though because he can throw it and his confidence level right now is off the charts.....as he goes, so goes the Cowboy's....the icing on the cake was when Romo openly stated that it was Zak's team and he's comfortable being a back up.....that and he provides Prescott a lot of wisdom.....

Look I hate the Cowboys but last nights game showed me they are a force not to be taken lightly.....their biggest problem right now is being able to put pressure on opposing quarterbacks....their defensive line is lacking and a talented QB will be able to exploit Dallas's need to rush five or six to put pressure on the opposing QB....but I wouldn't sell them short, they're playing pretty well right now....

Are they a Superbowl quality team? I don't know, but I certainly think they're one of the stronger teams in the NFC.....that offensive line is just monstrous....hell they open holes I could run through....

With that said, if they play a team like say New England, which is balanced on both sides of the ball, they'd have trouble....but I don't see anybody in the NFC that is the equivalent of the Patsies in the AFC....
get out, get out while there's still time
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yes the Vikes are good, but not great. Dallas is as good as they've been in a long time, but the playoffs are always their Achilles. The playoffs are a different animal and we'll see how they fare. They are not New England level great. That said, even the Patriots have been vulnerable, so time will tell.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:Giants are bad
Giants are 8-4, Sam. That's pretty good.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So much retard... have you been hitting the sauce, Sam, trolling, or just don't follow the NFL.

Let's play the point-by-point game...

Sudden Sam wrote:Cowboys play in a a suckass division. YAFJ is nuts to think that's the best division in the NFL

YAFJ is a fucking tool. That said, the NFC East is the best division. Not sure which NFDL you've been watching. If you wanted to make a case for the AFC West, I'd listen to the argument... but puhleez. Philly was rolling... until they started playing division games. Until the last couple of weeks, the entire division was over .500... by far the best division. AFC West has had a few interdivision games last couple of weeks, so they evened the gap.
That said, the Cowboys are a good team. But not the NFC's best. Seahawks are on top.

You wanna talk about a shitty division? Seattle's O-Line couldn't block a toilet with a 12 pack of Charmin. And losing Earl Thomas might just sink them. That idiotic team fell in love with those myriad superstars on defense, paid them huge (somehow the GM forgot about the salary cap, and paid their barely-adequate QB wayyyyyy too much), to the detriment of the O-Line, which was the positions that won them the SB in the first place (although that superstar D didn't hurt... and Jimmy Graham for Max Unger (Quack Quack) was retarded).

Raiders D is gonna get them beat
I can't strongly disagree, but if their wasn't that weird unwritten rule that only a QB or RB is eligible for MVP, Mack would easily be the MVP... he's the best player right now. But if Patrick Willis never won the MVP (who was the best player in the league for a few years), Mack ain't getting it. One man wrecking crew.

Chiefs livin' on the edge every game, Broncos need some consistency at QB. Pats look to be the only solid team.

Agree with all of that.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I don't understand your obsession (and that is what it is) with "non-mediocre" teams. The point is that more games have been decided by a TD or less since 1994. Games are compelling and closely fought. Blowouts are boring.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'd rather watch a close game between two shitty teams than watch great teams blow out bad teams.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I'd rather watch college football. :hfal:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Apples and Oranges, I enjoy both.
Go Bucs, Gators
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote:I understand that, but having so many middle of the road teams just kills me.

Good teams are almost impossible to sustain now. You can't build and keep an offensive line together...or any other position for that matter, so how do you maintain a quality group? You can't. New England seems to be the only organization that's figured out a way to stay on top.
That's the beauty of the NFL. It's a game within a game. Success isn't determined by how much money you have to spend, but by how well you utilize the money you're allowed to spend, along with how good you are at scouting, drafting, and player development.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Ready for 12-1?

Giants don't have a prayer. Dallas is just gut-punching them on every drive, in their own stadium :lol:

Cowboys clinch first round bye tonight
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Go Bucs, Gators
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sunday night's game was evidence that today's NFL sucks! I want dominant teams!

Sincerely,

Sam
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I'm telling you people, the Cowboys are total fool's gold. Best team in the NFL? Pfffffft. They're not even the best team in their own division. The Giants just proved that with the season sweep. All Dallas has proven so far is they can beat up on all the shit teams on their 27th rated strength of schedule. Whoopty doo.

Oh, and I've reversed my opinion on the Dak Prescott/Tony Romo argument. Super conservative, ball-control offense works fine in the playoffs if you have an elite defense...which the Cowboys do not. Dallas has a great offensive line, a very good running back, and a superstar WR that Dak "Check Down" Prescott hates throwing the ball to. Beyond that they're a big bowl of meh.

I'll be surprised if they get out of the NFC.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Ready for 12-1?

Giants don't have a prayer. Dallas is just gut-punching them on every drive, in their own stadium :lol:
Giants just swept your ass. Prescott got exposed. Now the Romo rumblings begin again. Romo + playoffs = Image
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Sudden Sam wrote:Falcons would scorch the Cowboys D.

You have to be kidding me. Matt RYan shits his pants in the playoffs. Falcons are a complete fraud. I heard Rodney Harrison getting all excited over them after they rolled up the FORTY NINERS

Falcons would get CRUSHED by Dallas.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: they're a big bowl of meh.
They are a big bowl of 12-2 that dominates teams week after week.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

One and done kid.
Go Bucs, Gators
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

NFC EAST CHAMPIONS, BITCH!

The road to Super Bowl LI goes through Arlington, Texas!!

BITCH!
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

An ASS kicking of the Lions last night!

Cowboys 13-2 and coasting.

Home field set up....everyone healthy....it's going to be hilarious if they meet the Falcons in the playoffs and beat the shit out of them. It's either Cowboys vs Steelers or Cowboys vs. Patriots in Houston for the title in February. Cowboys are on a boat race right now to send you people hiding like pussies for months.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

ok here we go....it looks like the first pussies to come to Dallas will be the Giants or the Packers.....both frauds whom the Cowboys will kick the shit out of.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

KC Scott wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:ok here we go....it looks like the first pussies to come to Dallas will be the Giants or the Packers.....both frauds whom the Cowboys will kick the shit out of.

Umm..... did you forget the Giants swept the Cowboys?

The Giants are toast at Lambeau so it doesn't really matter. Cowboys will have McCarthy in a ballgag next week.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

:lol:

Giants got their balls punched in this game....not even close :lol: Joke of a team. At least we don't have to hear "OHHHHH HEEERRRE THEY COOMMME TO DAAAAALLLAAAAS!!!!" all week. They ain't going nowhere.

However, they DID sweep the Boys this year, so Dallas; path to Houston just got a LITTTTTLE easier 8)

I'm thinking it's going to be Seattle coming to Big D and getting that ass whooped like I anticipated two years ago. Even if the game was in Seattle, Dallas would kick their asses. I'm pulling for Seattle next week just because I want to see Dez embarrass Richard Sherman in the NFC title game.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:I'm pulling for Seattle next week just because I want to see Dez embarrass Richard Sherman in the NFC title game.
I laughed. Dez could be streaking down the field completely uncovered, and Dak would rather check down for 4 yards.

The Cowsluts are gonna need a 55 gallon drum of lube on the sideline for the assfucking Rodgers is about to give them.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: The Cowsluts are gonna need a 55 gallon drum of lube on the sideline for the assfucking Rodgers is about to give them.

You know it's amazing to me....every fucking year people like yourself get rose-colored glasses over the fucking play-in games. You know why the Packers looked so much better than Dallas last weekend? because THERE ARE NO COWBOY HIGHLIGHTS FROM LAST WEEKEND. They had a BYE because they KICKED ASS ALL YEAR LONG you DUMBASS. Green Bay has been playing for its lives since week 9 and it's going to catch up with them. Whoopdee fucking do, you won a wild card game. They didn't have shit to stop as far as a running game, and this week they will get their asses blown up. mcCarthy will be wearing a ballgag all game long and Rodgers won't even be on the field long enough to do any considerable damage because Dallas will absolutely control the clock....they will run it down their throats, Dak will be in 2nd and 3 position all game long, and they will get out to a 7-0 lead. Once it's 7-0 it's a boat race. Then 10-0. Then 17-3.......and you can kiss Green Bay goodbye. This will not even be a challenge for the Cowboys. AFter this game it will actually get even easier with a beat-up Seattle team coming to town to take their butt-fucking.

Rodgers always chokes in the postseason, and you can count on him fucking up in Big D. Aaron Rodgers....SUCKS.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Sudden Sam wrote:
Green Bay rolls the Pokes anyway.
I cannot wait until tomorrow when Dallas beats the living shit out of Green Bay. And I want to make one thing clear here as well....this is not just a playoff win.
This is going to be a game that people will look back on five years down the road when Dallas is ripping off titles.....this is the game people will look at and remember. Because beating Rodgers and kicking Green Bay's ass in the divisonal round....it will mark the official beginning of a Cowboys dynasty. And I'm sure that mods will go back and delete this post a few years down the road while crying, but those of you who saw it right now...you will remember. The Dallas Dynasty starts with tomorrow's ass kicking of Green Bay.

Cowboys 37, Packers 21.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Packers win.

Go with the hot quarterback -- the smart quarterback.

Wonderlic scores.

Ryan beats Wilson - 32 > 28.
Smith beats Roth - 40 > 25.
Brady beats Osweiller 33 > 25.
Rodgers beats Prescott - 35 > 25.

Ryan and Brady.
Two for two so far.

Have a nice day.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I also like GB
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

So Dan Vogel and Screw Michigan are two I can add to the 'see ya in September' list :lol:

You too will hide for months after The Packers get their asses kicked six ways from Sunday. I'm predicting about 165 yards and three TDs for Elliott today, and two TD passes for Prescott with zero turnovers for either.

Thanks for coming Packers, enjoy your consolation prize...whatever that is. You pussies are all going to hide after this game.

Big D is already rocking as they are getting ready for the game. THis is going to be over early...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Why are you a Cowboys fan? Are you from Texas?
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

No I'm not from Texas. This is the beginning of the Dallas dynasty....Are you watching as they spot Green Bay some points? I guarantee on my life that the Cowboys kick the hell out of the Packers here right now.....

drive coming up...zeke will dominate and get a TD you watch.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

assholes.

Rodgers SUCKS

Dallas will take the lead before halftime with two quick scores, one to DEZ.

Then stomp on their throats in the second half. Just sit back and watch, assholes. And fuck Buck and Aikman for rooting for Rodgers.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Super conservative, ball-control offense works fine in the playoffs if you have an elite defense...which the Cowboys do not. Dallas has a great offensive line, a very good running back, and a superstar WR that Dak "Check Down" Prescott hates throwing the ball to. Beyond that they're a big bowl of meh.

I'll be surprised if they get out of the NFC.
They are an elite defense and youre going to see it live today, numb nuts. They are going to beat Atlanta's ASSES next week. BAD . Matt Ryan sucks. Get ready to line up and get on your knees to lick my balls when Dallas gets to the Super Bowl.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

We're barely 22 minutes into the game and this game is already over. Dallas is getting bent the fuck over.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: They are an elite defense
Elite defense? What fucking game are you watching?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:THis is going to be over early...
Watching the troll YaFJ perpetually KHOA never gets old. :lol:

Actually, it does. :meds:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

INTERCEPTION!!

YES! Quick TD here and then Dallas rolls them in the 4th quarter. I told you Rodgers sucks...I TOLD YOU bitch throws it right to the Dallas D :lol: :lol:

Crank up that ZEKE....Crank up that Zeke!!!
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

War Wagon wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:THis is going to be over early...
Watching the troll YaFJ perpetually KHOA never gets old. :lol:

Actually, it does. :meds:

Punkass you suck I guarantee you won't be here at 8 PM when Dallas has won this game. They are the better team here by far. HUGE catch by Dez here they are rolling for a TD
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Screw_Michigan wrote:We're barely 22 minutes into the game and this game is already over. Dallas is getting bent the fuck over.
You dumb fuck.

Way to kick your own ass ..... Big D is going to rip the hearts through the asses of all the bitch Packer fans here. Cowboys are clearly the best team in the NFL. Elite D swarming ROdgers and those pathetic WR screen plays on that last drive. Did you see that? It was like...screen to Cobb BOOOOM Sean Lee GET THAT ATTA HERRE!!!! and Barry Church elite lock down badass tacklers stifling Green Bay and then WHAMMO interception.

I cannot wait to see the expression of :gulp! Oh shit...yaFJ called it: around 8:00...Zeke is whoring the Packers right now.

BOOOm first down Williams inside the 20!! Here we go !! HERE WE GO!!!! Here comes a touchdown!!!! Are you ready for it? Arrrre youuuuu readdddddyyyyyy???? 3rd and Long play of the game I'm calling it Prescott makes a TD watch!!