First rookie QB to win a Super Bowl?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

First rookie QB to win a Super Bowl?

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Why not?

Dak has got the best offensive line in football history in front of him, one of the best TEs of all time, and a badass rookie RB. And their defense is kicking ass and taking names. The other NFC contenders? Eagles are pretenders, Seahawks have no run game and the Cowboys can beat them at home or away, and the Vikings are a fraud. It's a clear path for Dak to arrive in H-town for the Super Bowl this year. And the AFC teams are weak this year. Pittsburgh/New England/Denver....none of them are as stacked as Dallas.

Cowboys are beating Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: First rookie QB to win a Super Bowl?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Okay.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Another dominant game for Dak.....4-1...Dallas rolling
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

When Romo gets healthy, he'll walk back into the starting QB position guaranteed
He has meant so much to Dallas there is no way they sit him if he can play
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Nobody in the NFC is going to stop the Patriots. As far as the Pokes are concerenced, they're going to stick with the hot hand. No need to rush Romo back. Romo needs to start thinking about his future and whether or not he would like to be able to get out of bed in the morning when he's 50.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

mvscal wrote:Nobody in the NFC is going to stop the Patriots.

you're shitting me right?

The Patriots have a smoke and mirrors D, and once again they have shit for a running game. Total shit. The last thing they want is to run into the COwboys with Beast Zeke Mode rolling their d-line the fuck up for 200 yards on the ground.

I'm sticking with my Dallas over Pittsburgh in the SB pick, but if the Patriots get there instead? :lol: They are easy pickins with that lackluster D and no running game. Zeke is on pace for two thou and Dez isn't even back yet. The 2nd and 3rd best NFC teams are VIkings and Seahawks.....but on January the Cowboys would smoke either or both, at home or on the road. If it's New England that faces Dallas in the Super Bowl? Cowboys are fucking them up.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Normally I'd say running a rookie into the playoffs (assuming the Cowsluts get there) isn't a great recipe for success, but what's really the point in going back to Romo now? Other than his contract? Will their offense dramatically improve with Romo? Not likely. He'll just suffer another untimely injury and disrupt the team's chemistry. Plus it's not like he's got this wealth of proven playoff performances that'll come in handy. Hell, he struggles just getting his team to the playoffs. He stands a higher risk of turning the ball over anyway. All the 'Sluts need is a guy who won't make dumb mistakes, but can also make a play when needed. That's Prescott.

Of course this is all moot anyway. Dallas won't even make it out of the NFC because Dallas.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Of course this is all moot anyway. Dallas won't even make it out of the NFC because Dallas.
Because Dallas... what? :?

Whatever, lot of regular season left to play and no one knows what's going to happen in the next 10 weeks.

That said, I'd wager on Atlanta, Minnesota, Seattle or Arizona before the Cowpukes.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

While Dallas has been a nice surprise this year and Prescott seems to be the real deal (for a rookie), cementing them into the Super Bowl this early in the season is somewhat foolish. Given it's Jerkoff and his amazing propensity for prognostication, this is going to end in the usual Dallas bow out, even if they make the playoffs. No lock that.

I agree with mvscal, it's the Patriots game to lose at this point.

Hey Jerkoff, how'd that magic prediction hat work out for the Red Sox? :lol: :lol: :lol:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:Because Dallas... what? :?
My apologies. Sometimes I fall prey to cutesy internet lingo, so I'll expound since you appear to suck at getting the gist of things: Dallas won't make it out of the NFC because they'll find a way to fuck it up because they're the Cowboys and that's what they do.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Hell, he struggles just getting his team to the playoffs. He stands a higher risk of turning the ball over anyway.

Perception and reality can be two very different things, eh?

https://www.ticketcity.com/news-article ... e-nfl.html
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Indeed, your perception of the point I was trying to make is quite different from the reality.

I don't think Romo sucks, I just think he stands a higher chance of turning the ball over due to his more aggressive play/riskier decision-making. I don't know what your link to 4th qtr QB statistics has to do with that discussion.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Because Dallas... what? :?
My apologies. Sometimes I fall prey to cutesy internet lingo, so I'll expound since you appear to suck at getting the gist of things: Dallas won't make it out of the NFC because they'll find a way to fuck it up because they're the Cowboys and that's what they do.
A non-apologetic apology. Nice, but why even bother?

Busy, important people like you need not make a lame attempt at justifying their illiteracy with "cutesy internet lingo" that newbs like me won't get the gist of.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

While I may be an idiot at times, how often do I display "illiteracy" in my posting style? I'd say it's much more accurate that you're trying to justify your ignorance than I am my inability to read and write.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote: A non-apologetic apology. Nice, but why even bother?

Busy, important people like you need not make a lame attempt at justifying their illiteracy with "cutesy internet lingo" that newbs like me won't get the gist of.
Dude, don't double down on stupid. Just admit you didn't get the joke (everyone else did) and move on. Don't dig in your heels, you just make yourself look even dumber, which surprisingly is possible.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Indeed, your perception of the point I was trying to make is quite different from the reality.
So, we agree then... YAFJ and Wags are retards?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Indeed, your perception of the point I was trying to make is quite different from the reality.
So, we agree then... YAFJ and Wags are retards?
But they're not the only ones...
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Seven straight for Dallas...3 TDs no turnovers for Prescott....

The rest of the NFC is filled with .500 teams. Vikings are a fraud, Seattle is up and down, Panthers suck dick.

Cowboys will be resting starters by Thanksgiving at this point and a ride to the Super Bowl is going to be easy...it goes straight through D.

The only challenge comes from the AFC but who? :lol: Bunch of slug teams over in that conference who can't hold Dallas' water. Next week you'll see this as Dallas beats the living shit out of Pittsburgh.

This is going to be a run of about 3 Super Bowls in four years.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dallas is a good team. They'll still Dallas it in the playoffs, but they deserve some props for now.
The only challenge comes from the AFC but who?
Gee, I can't think of anyone. :meds:
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Dallas will always eventually step on their dicks...YAFJO endorsements are the coup de grâce.
Go Bucs, Gators
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

And all the dumbasses who think Jerry Jones sucks....he knew what he was doing when drafting all those linemen....then went out and drafted 2 offensive stars who will lead them to multiple SB titles. You're looking at the beginning of a dynasty here. You could very well have Romo win a SB MVP this year and then pass the torch to Dak for 2 or 3 more.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Dallas is a good team. They'll still Dallas it in the playoffs, but they deserve some props for now.
The only challenge comes from the AFC but who?
Gee, I can't think of anyone. :meds:
New England doesn't even belong on the same field as the Cowboys. That Dallas offensive line would abuse those pussies for the Patriots. I'd love to see Zeke tearing them a new asshole for 60 minutes too :lol: Patriots pile up wins against shit teams in their division whereas Dallas plays in the best division in football and buttfucks every team in it. A Dallas-New England SB wouldn't even be a contest. Remember I said that.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Remember I said that.
Oh we will ass hat, we will.

And when they lose, or don't make the SB, you'll scurry away and hide and not respond until baseball season, where you'll once again go all in on the Red Sux...and suck it again.

It's the Patriots Super Bowl to lose, and they won't.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:New England doesn't even belong on the same field as the Cowboys. That Dallas offensive line would abuse those pussies for the Patriots. I'd love to see Zeke tearing them a new asshole for 60 minutes too :lol: Patriots pile up wins against shit teams in their division whereas Dallas plays in the best division in football and buttfucks every team in it. A Dallas-New England SB wouldn't even be a contest. Remember I said that.
This is some of the best performance art this board has ever seen.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Remember I said that.
Oh we will ass hat, we will.

And when they lose, or don't make the SB, you'll scurry away and hide and not respond until baseball season, where you'll once again go all in on the Red Sux...and suck it again.

It's the Patriots Super Bowl to lose, and they won't.
You're so full of bullshit. I always man up, win or lose. You'll be the one hiding like a bitch when Dallas wins Super Bowl title #6
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:You'll be the one hiding like a bitch when Dallas wins Super Bowl title #6
If that happens, they will have almost half as many championships as the Packers.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Sudden Sam wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: Dallas plays in the best division in football
:shock:
You are kidding, right?

New England would drub the Cowboys if they met today.

BOOOOOOOOOOOM! Still think that? Cowboys kicked the living shit out of Pittsburgh today. What a day for BeastMode Zeke and another awesome game for Prescott and the Dallas D as well. Eight in a row and I don't see another loss coming this year. Sit back and enjoy the first Super Bowl of several.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Patriots got their asses beat at home.

Cowboys best record in the NFL
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:NFL brass won't be happy 'til every team is .500
Who gives a shit? Really. All that matters is that games come down to the wire. Blowouts suck.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:You're so full of bullshit. I always man up, win or lose. You'll be the one hiding like a bitch when Dallas wins Super Bowl title #6
You have never done this. Once you bestow a crown on your paper champions and they lose, you whine, make excuses and hide until next season.

You're a fraud.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Sudden Sam wrote:Cowboys don't play in the best division.

NFC East only team with every team over .500
Cowboys won't get past Seattle in the NFC.
Seattle will have to come to Big D and get their asses kicked there. Not the same team from three seasons ago. No more Lynch to carry them. Beast Mode resides in Dallas- Zeke- and he's going to clobber the fuck out of the Seattle.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Seattle will have to come to Big D and get their asses kicked there.
They just beat the Cheatriots in Foxboro, so I think they could handle coming to "Big D." Jerrah World might have the worst home field advantage in the NFL. Seattle was banged up and already playing well. Now they're getting healthy. That is bad news for the rest of the conference. A Dallas-Seattle NFC title game would be fun, but I'd take Seattle cuz they've got the "been there, done that" thing going for them.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:You're so full of bullshit. I always man up, win or lose. You'll be the one hiding like a bitch when Dallas wins Super Bowl title #6
You have never done this. Once you bestow a crown on your paper champions and they lose, you whine, make excuses and hide until next season.

You're a fraud.

http://theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic. ... lf#p633089
But congratulations to the deserving team, the New York Yankees, for knocking off the defending champs fair and square in a competitive series. I truly embarrassed my image, and my legacy definately took a huge hit as I made a horse's ass of myself in this thread. If anyone wants to me follow through on my promise to post that picture, just let me know

http://theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic. ... ng#p876625
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:I admit I totally fucked up on this forecast; I'm just so used to seeing Boston win dramatic 9th inning games and kick ass down the stretch...there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that they were going to win the division and I still can't figure out what happened. But I was dead wrong.
Jay in Phoenix wrote:Fair enough YAFJ. Good to see you own it.

:lol:
My God are you one stupid fuck.

Shit head.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

My apologies YAFJ, you've made so many bullshit claims I had forgotten about that. You've also run away many more times than these two examples, but hey, good for you big guy.

You owned up. Doesn't really balance out the rest of the times you didn't, but what the heck. Kudos.

Here's a cookie...Image

Bon appétit!
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Ravens are the next victim that will be beat to hell and they won't know what hit them :lol:

BeastModeZeke is going to have another 160 today and a pair of TDs. Cowboys 34, Ravens 13
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

BOOOM!! I TOLD you

i TOLD YOU

NINE and fucking ONE!

COwboys are rolling teams up week in and week out....ten straight this THursday. Are you ready for it???
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Ten in a row coming down the pike.

Elliott 160 yards, Dak 3 fitty and three TDs

Happy fucking Thanksgiving :grin:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

BOOOOOOM I TOLD you I TOLD you

TEN in a row!! :lol:

Next up Vikings that's eleven in a row
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

:lol: :lol:

Seattle puts up FIVE against Tampa Bay.

5!! :lol: :lol:

Super Bowl goes through BIG D in the NFC BABY!!!!