talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Bradyless pats....

Post by smackaholic »

....are 1-0.

9 point dogs pull it out.

Didn't watch the game and couldn't really give a shit about it, but did listen to the local sports radio douchebags yammer on about it. They are trying their best to stir up a Brady-Garapalo war. They also seemed to be pretty impressed with Garapalo. Some had the take that of course he looked good, he is just a plug in part of the hoodie's system as was Tom.

What do you fukks think? I have always been of the opinion that Tom was a fairly decent QB, but no superstar. He was just a very good fit into the hoodie's evil plan.

I kind of hope that he does well these 4 games, then Tom comes in, stumbles and they go back to the new kid. And Brady gets to be the new Bledsoe. Always thought that Bledsoe was more talented than Brady, but just didn't fit into the hoodie's scheme as well as Tom.

To those that like to tag him "best evah", I just laugh. Not even best of his era. That goes to Peyton.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Bradyless pats....

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Cardinals are cementing their role as the Bengals of the NFC...this leaves a mark even if its just game 1.
Go Bucs, Gators
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I would be a little nervous if I was Tom. Garappalo looked awful good until he got smeared near the end of the second quarter. Was listening to a local radio talk show during the game as Garappalo was throwing one TD after another. They brought up the fact that the hoodie has a history of getting rid of people a year early rather than a year late. Is there any chance he says thanks Tom, but I'm gonna trade your old ass while you are still worth something.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I'm sure a team in LA would listen to an offer to aquire Brady.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

He is a california boy. He would certainly be a fan draw, being "best QB evah" :meds: :meds: :meds: .

Next week will be interesting. Wonder how Brissett does without a 21 point headstart.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Matt Cassell was successful running the Belecheat/Cry Daniels system. I wonder if he stayed as a Patriot would his career been as good or near as good as Shady Brady.

Which leads me to believe that the system made Shady Brady instead of Shady Brady making the system.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Arch, I gather you are no fan of the Patsies?

I do agree with you that "the system" made Brady. I will give Brady credit for being damn good at running "the system", but it is becoming increasingly evident that given a few days of prep, the hoodie could roll RtS out there at QB and win. And yes, I am aware that Roger is deader than Ted Kennedy. It just doesn't matter.

Love him or hate him, the hoodie is a straight up fukking genius.

As for Tom, if I hear one more fukking member of Patriot nation call him the best QB to ever play the game, I will fight him. He is not the best of his generation. Peyton had better QB tools, easily.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

smackaholic wrote:Arch, I gather you are no fan of the Patsies?

I do agree with you that "the system" made Brady. I will give Brady credit for being damn good at running "the system", but it is becoming increasingly evident that given a few days of prep, the hoodie could roll RtS out there at QB and win. And yes, I am aware that Roger is deader than Ted Kennedy. It just doesn't matter.

Love him or hate him, the hoodie is a straight up fukking genius.

As for Tom, if I hear one more fukking member of Patriot nation call him the best QB to ever play the game, I will fight him. He is not the best of his generation. Peyton had better QB tools, easily.

Fuck no I can't stand Shady Brady and Belecheat, but I respect the hell out of Belecheat, best coach in the league and no one is near him.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Now it comes out that Bissett had his throwing hand thumb ripped off half way through the 3rd quarter.

Rack that dude for manning up and hanging in there.

Unrack him for manning up and hanging in there because I really did want to watch Edelman play QB.

That would have been fun. And the thing is, Edelman is so fukking good at being a better WR than his body says he should be that he would probably do pretty well. Dude is a fukking baller!

Maybe the hoodie ought to just show off his coaching prowess by pulling a name out of a hat immediately after each game, announcing that that dude would be next week's QB of the week. I could see it now...."hey you, 3rd string offensive tackle dude, can you throw a spiral? You better fukking learn cause you're starting next sunday."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Maybe the Pats can ask the mets if they can borrow Teebow for a while.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:Unrack him for manning up and hanging in there because I really did want to watch Edelman play QB.

That would have been fun. And the thing is, Edelman is so fukking good at being a better WR than his body says he should be that he would probably do pretty well. Dude is a fukking baller!
You do know that he started at QB for 3 years in college?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:Now it comes out that Bissett had his throwing hand thumb ripped off half way through the 3rd quarter.
Me too!

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Now it comes out that Bissett had his throwing hand thumb ripped off half way through the 3rd quarter.
Me too!

Nothing a cigarette won't fix.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dinsdale wrote:

^^^^^^^^^

Looks like Molly with (more of) a beard...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Unrack him for manning up and hanging in there because I really did want to watch Edelman play QB.

You do know that he started at QB for 3 years in college?
Had no clue, but I figured he must have had some experience at it. What I do know is that he is a fukking warrior on the field and would probably play center if the hoodie asked him.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Rex just stuck it up them 8) Might be people will shut up about it.