We Are Truly Fucked

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: We Are Truly Fucked

Post by Mikey »

Don't move to Manhattan and you should be OK.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The trouble with you Sam, is you have a conscience. You need to just STFU, pay your taxes and thank g0d that you were born with a heaping helping of white priviledge. Mikey gets it. He understands that so long as you placate the brown folks and give them their gubmint cheese, they'll vote with you and hopefully not come and take your shit. He's high enough up on the middle class hill in local that he'll be fine. You PWT in Alabama on the other hand, well, good luck.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sam, have you noticed how many black people post on this board? That's right, none. The fact that you can is just another example of your white privilege. In the interest of racial equality, I suggest you quit posting here immediately. :mrgreen:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:The trouble with you Sam, is you have a conscience. You need to just STFU, pay your taxes and thank g0d that you were born with a heaping helping of white priviledge. Mikey gets it. He understands that so long as you placate the brown folks and give them their gubmint cheese, they'll vote with you and hopefully not come and take your shit. He's high enough up on the middle class hill in local that he'll be fine. You PWT in Alabama on the other hand, well, good luck.
I'm amazed at how you seem to see straight into my soul.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
smackaholic wrote:The trouble with you Sam, is you have a conscience. You need to just STFU, pay your taxes and thank g0d that you were born with a heaping helping of white priviledge. Mikey gets it. He understands that so long as you placate the brown folks and give them their gubmint cheese, they'll vote with you and hopefully not come and take your shit. He's high enough up on the middle class hill in local that he'll be fine. You PWT in Alabama on the other hand, well, good luck.
I'm amazed at how you seem to see straight into my soul.
I'm amazed that you believe you even have a soul.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'm amazed you think you know anything about soul.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

In case you didn't know, I am part black. True story.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:In case you didn't know, I am part black. True story.
No doubt from all the hot beef injections.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote:http://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8- ... rn-racist/

Elite K-8 school teaches white students they’re born racist

An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist and should feel guilty benefiting from “white privilege,” while heaping praise and cupcakes on their black peers.

Administrators at the Bank Street School for Children on the Upper West Side claim it’s a novel approach to fighting discrimination, and that several other private New York schools are doing it, but even liberal parents aren’t buying it.

They complain the K-8 school of 430 kids is separating whites in classes where they’re made to feel awful about their “whiteness,” and all the “kids of color” in other rooms where they’re taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

“Ever since Ferguson, the school has been increasing anti-white propaganda in its curriculum,” said a parent who requested anonymity because he has children currently enrolled in the school.

Bank Street has created a “dedicated space” in the school for “kids of color,” where they’re “embraced” by minority instructors and encouraged to “voice their feelings” and “share experiences about being a kid of color,” according to school presentation slides obtained by The Post.
No doubt this shit's pretty ridiculous but it's a private school right? Nobody's required to send their kids there, right?

I'll bet there are some Christian fundie schools in your neighborhood teaching some equally outrageous BS, and have been for years. But I guess it's more acceptable otherwise you'd have been ranting about that all along.

Yeah I know - don't move to 'Bama and I'll be OK.

:wink:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

No, I'm pretty sure that Sam would criticize them as well and you know damn well that the large majority of us knuckledragging extra chromosome having neo-cons would as well, but, rather than call this bullshit out, you go to the same tired old deflection.

You upper west side libtard fags should send your kids to a south bronx public school.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:No, I'm pretty sure that Sam would criticize them as well and you know damn well that the large majority of us knuckledragging extra chromosome having neo-cons would as well.
Link?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Goober McTuber wrote:In case you didn't know, I am part black. True story.
*whistling innocently over here*
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Universities have been teaching this for decades. Our courts have said similar things. Why not start teaching this in elementary?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Wait, what? I thought we'd all gotten the memo that gender, sexual orientation, and race was all internalized now and that you are what you feel like you are. These educators in Manhattan have got to get with the program. The only objective thing that matters anymore is financial class, right? Right?!?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'm working on Nantucket today. It may not be the upper west side, but, let me tell ya, the white priviledge is so thick, you can cut it with a knife.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Racist.

PWTLM
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

smackaholic wrote:I'm working on Nantucket today.
Come across any men with a grin?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Rooster wrote:you are what you feel like you are.
I'm a black man trapped in a (mostly) white body and demand reparations for past injustices inflicted upon my people.
"I see everything twice!"
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

atmdad wrote:
smackaholic wrote:I'm working on Nantucket today.
Come across any men with a grin?
A few, but none appeared to be wiping anything from their chins.

I did see one dude who's ear looked suspiciously like a va-jay-jay. He better watch out.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Rooster wrote:you are what you feel like you are.
I'm a black man trapped in a (mostly) white body and demand reparations for past injustices inflicted upon my people.
I'm Larry Ellison.

Now if they'd just give me access to my checking account and Lanai everything would be copacetic.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Smackie Chan wrote:I'm a black man trapped in a (mostly) white body and demand reparations for past injustices inflicted upon my people.
Look out for yourself only. What injustices have been inflicted upon you that require reparations? You're about as black as I am.

Myself, I don't have much to complain about. Any problems I have are generally of the self inflicted type... except for the IRS sending me nasty letters about back taxes we've already paid. That's annoying and will try your patience... ever try to call the IRS?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

War Wagon wrote:What injustices have been inflicted upon you that require reparations? You're about as black as I am.
"I see everything twice!"
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

ever try to call the IRS?

Interesting that you mentioned this. I filed my taxes before the April deadline. I had about a $300 rebate for over payment coming to me. A couple months later I get a letter and form from them saying I owed around $1,400. I went back over my copies and saw that they were wrong. I sent another 1044 with an explanation of how they made a mistake. A couple weeks later I got another letter for telling me to remit the $1,400+ amount. I tried to fix it using the 800 numbers and kept getting a run around with their robo-switchboards. Next move was to call to try and get an appointment to the local office here in Fort Myers. Hoping to talk to a real person and show them their mistakes. Much to my surprise, the woman who answered my call for an appointment said she could take care of it herself over the phone. OK, I give her the requisite information and after a few waiting on hold, she comes on and says, I am right, and there will be a check in the mail with my refund. It came yesterday. Sometimes the system actually works or some of the IRS workers actually give a shit.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."