Trent Richardson's a Raven

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Trent Richardson's a Raven

Post by Goober McTuber »

He already is the pro back everyone thought he'd be. Well, everyone but the die-hard Crimson honks.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:He already is the pro back everyone thought he'd be. Well, everyone but the die-hard Crimson honks.
He was the third pick in the draft. Apparently Cleveland's brass thought he'd be pretty damn good.
Cleveland's brass has had more busts than the Hall of Fame.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:He already is the pro back everyone thought he'd be. Well, everyone but the die-hard Crimson honks.
He was the third pick in the draft. Apparently Cleveland's brass thought he'd be pretty damn good.
Yes, they also thought he'd look good taking hand-offs from Johnny Eightball.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote:
[epic pile-on]Yep...there's a ringing endorsement.[/epic pile-on]
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

He had to lose a bunch of weight before they'd sign him. For some reason, Alabama running backs love turning into fat asses once they go pro.

They're also hard to scout. How good are these guys versus how good does all that blue chip talent around them make them look? Bama RBs tend to be big bowling balls who get their yards by blasting down hill through an open hole created by one of the better offensive lines in the country. That's fine and dandy against the likes of Kentucky and Ole Miss, but in the NFL those gaps close a lot faster. Gotta have quickness and elusiveness to go along with brute power.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I thought Trent would be the man.

But, he was a Bammer who played a skill position that wasn't WR... usually all you need to know.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one