Trump is blowing up

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Trump is blowing up

Post by BSmack »

Trump just blamed Dubya for 9/11 and said invading Iraq was based on a lie. Seriously. This is the best debate ever.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Trump is blowing up

Post by Diego in Seattle »

He's looking seriously unhinged...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I've stopped watching these debates but have seen some news snippets. Did you all post about Hilary blowing up the other night?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trev with the IKYABWAI, stunner...
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Hillary doesn't blow anything or anybody in any direction.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:Best line of the Night..

Bush: "My mother is the strongest woman I know"

Trump: "She should be Running"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That was great!
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

KC Scott wrote:Best line of the Night..

Bush: "My mother is the strongest woman I know"

Trump: "She should be Running"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That'll Rack! :lol: :lol:

I like Babs. Easily my favorite first lady (not much competition), but for anyone to describe his mom as some sort of superheroine, who grew up in old money WASP privilege, makes me laugh. Of the candidate mom's my vote for strongest goes to Dr Ben's mom.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:Trump just blamed Dubya for 9/11 and said invading Iraq was based on a lie. Seriously. This is the best debate ever.
Trump did not actually blame 9/11 on the shrub. He simply pointed out that it occurred on his watch. I think this will backfire on Trump, actually, specially in SC.

I didn't watch the food fight, but watching highlights this morning, got a kick out of the spics going at it.

Marco was dumb enough to say Ted can't speak Spanish. Think about that one for a minute. Ted ain't stupid and he is an ambitious politician with a dad who's English is still pretty rough. Did he really believe that Ted couldn't speak espanol? Just cause he doesn't go around blabbing in spanish like Marco and Juan Ellis do from time to time just to show off, doesn't mean he can't. So when challenged, Ted got the biggest shit eating grin I have seen yet and started hounding him in espanol.

Not knowing a lick of Spanish, I can't comment on his fluency, but, I suspect that if he wants to, he can handle himself pretty well. I will promise right now to support the first one to call the other a mamaguevo.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I guess you didn't catch it but Rafael wa actually just reciting the words to Guantamera.

Yo soy un hombre sincero...
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

It surprises me that none of the other candidates are using Trump's bombasticness to their advantage. Trump clearly doesn't feel he has to conform to any rules at these debates. POTUS needs to have a temperament & self-discipline that won't allow him to violate any laws he wants. If I were one of the other candidates I would be pointing out that Trump is a POTUS impeachment waiting to happen.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bush has pointed that out repeatedly. The trouble is, nobody gives a rat's ass what Jeb has to say.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Why even bother with voting if the polls already know the winner beforehand?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:Gosh, why even bother with Polls then?
I wish there were no polls other than the ones people actually vote at. Seems to me that they serve only to influence people who haven't made up their mind yet. Everyone loves a winner and wants be on that bandwagon. Conversely, others might not vote at all knowing it's a waste of time and effort to throw their vote away.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

What's going on is that the MSM (Mainstream Media) has a ton of ammunition against Trump. He really is a total asshole when you look at his past. Should he be the Republican nominee, they'll release it like all out thermonuclear war. They all want you know who in the White House. That's one man's opinion. We'll see whose opinions turn to reality.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote:What's going on is that the MSM (Mainstream Media) has a ton of ammunition against Trump. He really is a total asshole when you look at his past. Should he be the Republican nominee, they'll release it like all out thermonuclear war. They all want you know who in the White House. That's one man's opinion. We'll see whose opinions turn to reality.
Yes, of course, it's all a giant MSM conspiracy to ensure a D gets elected.

You are a parody of yourself.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Wolfman wrote:What's going on is that the MSM (Mainstream Media) has a ton of ammunition against Trump.
Trump is the MSM.

Have you been in a coma for the last 30 years?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:What's going on is that the MSM (Mainstream Media) has a ton of ammunition against Trump. He really is a total asshole when you look at his past. Should he be the Republican nominee, they'll release it like all out thermonuclear war. They all want you know who in the White House. That's one man's opinion. We'll see whose opinions turn to reality.
Yea, its going to take CNN to get people to understand Trump is a walking prick. Might want to talk to the doc about the dosage.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Yes, of course, it's all a giant MSM conspiracy to ensure a D gets elected.

You are a parody of yourself.
ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney.
ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy Press Secretary.
ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.
CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

Shall I go on? Chelsea Clinton getting a $600k a year job to play solitaire on her desktop? It certainly wasn't because she was Lois Lane. She provided access to Bill and Hillary. Even the Republicans do it. Jon Huntsman's daughter works for Fox. Would you like to punch yourself in the ballsack again?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote: I wish there were no polls
what did the Pols ever do to youi?
get out, get out while there's still time
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Felix wrote:
War Wagon wrote: I wish there were no polls
what did the Pols ever do to youi?
Give Danzig back to the Germans...and we can forget this ever happened...

:x
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Let the Poles keep him.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote:I think all the R's and the D's suck shit at this point.

That's my opinion, SO FUCK YOU!
None of the candidates (including the ones that have dropped out or rumored to run as an independent) are worth a shit.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Looks like The D is calling out the RNC about the obviously stacked partisan crowd at Saturday night's brawl.

Who decides who gets tickets? Why the fukk is the mob allowed to interfer anyway?

The RNC should do one of two things, either ban crowds period. Let them watch it on TV like everyone else or tell them to STFU or they'll be booted. I would go with the first of these options. I would also like to see an actual fukking debate, mano a mano. Have a series of them. Trump/Cruz, Rubio/Cruz (en espanol), Trump/Bush (preferably in an octagon with folding chairs, knives, etc...)
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Ban the audience. The only thing missing from Saturday night was chants of "Jerry! Jerry!"
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Ban the audience. The only thing missing from Saturday night was chants of "Jerry! Jerry!"
yeah, pretty much.

Maybe they need to get that big bald headed dude, Steve is it?, to moderate/thump crowd hecklers.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

They need to knee-cap Trump for invoking the Waste, Fraud, and Abuse Fairy at this last debate. Way to trot out that old saw, especially after worshipping at the altar of Big Corn a couple of weeks ago. There's some WFaA if there ever was some...
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

And there are some in here that ridicule Poptart, but believe that 9/11 was an "inside job". I guess we can all take a look back on this whole circus on November 9th. The result for all the possible scenarios is nearly endless, even at this time Should be quite interesting.Is it a date?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Rooster wrote:They need to knee-cap Trump for invoking the Waste, Fraud, and Abuse Fairy at this last debate. Way to trot out that old saw, especially after worshipping at the altar of Big Corn a couple of weeks ago. There's some WFaA if there ever was some...
After hearing all the bs about voter fraud, waste, fraud and abuse seems tame by comparison.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Who?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Helluva Defensive Tackle, but he stroked out in 2010, why you suggesting him 'Spray?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BSmack wrote:After hearing all the bs about voter fraud
what bullshit? it's a serious problem....in the last presidential election they had 2,068 confirmed cases of voter fraud, that could have swung the election for Ronmey

well, maybe not.....
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:
BSmack wrote:After hearing all the bs about voter fraud
what bullshit? it's a serious problem....in the last presidential election they had 2,068 confirmed cases of voter fraud, that could have swung the election for Ronmey

well, maybe not.....
You can't detect fraud if you don't require an ID, you fucking morons.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

You can't detect it and more importantly, there is absolutely no way to prevent it.

There is only one valid reason to not require ID and that is to make fraud easier.

In other news, it would seem that g0d wants Trump to win. Today, he sent his personal vicar to call out the Trumpster. Perhaps he didn't get the memo that republican catholics don't much care for the new commie papa. This ought to be good for another 2 points in SC.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

If Trumpola had half an oz of brain, he'd say "YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT, I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN! AS IT SHOULD BE!"

Last thing we need is another "Christian" president. And I love how Trumpo says "it's disgraceful for a religious leader to question someone else's religion." THAT'S HIS FUCKING JOB, YOU MORON!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

If The D needs any tips on jizz mopping, I will refer him to you. Let him run his campaign. He's doing a pretty good job so far, all though I think he got a little off track dancing on the grave of the bush political dynasty. I think he was playing to the mischievous dems who might vote in the rep primary as they are allowed to do. He needs to get back on trade and immigration.

He handled the pope thing just as he should. He doesn't wear religion on his sleeve like some of the reps do, but, there's no point in pissing in the face of a lot of his fans that are religious. But, you wouldn't get that, being a dumbfukk and all.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:If The D...
It's cold out there in the D.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I believe what you were reaching for was "it's so cold in the D."

Now had you struggled with the second line that would be understandable. Ebonics and what not "how tha fuck do we suppozed keep peace"
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Spay, neuter and release. Should work for feral primates as well feral cats.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
and you can't walk up to a polling station and say "I want to vote"
you've got to have somebody's name so it can be checked off the roster, ID or not.......
I have no fear of some mexican walking up to my polling place and saying "I'm XXX and I'm here to vote"

so you see voter fraud as a huge problem do you? tell me, where do you think it occurs the most?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote:
mvscal wrote:
and you can't walk up to a polling station and say "I want to vote"
you've got to have somebody's name so it can be checked off the roster, ID or not.......
I have no fear of some mexican walking up to my polling place and saying "I'm XXX and I'm here to vote"

so you see voter fraud as a huge problem do you? tell me, where do you think it occurs the most?
And it's really fukking hard to get names of voters? :meds: